Raindrops

I made this chapter inspired by Ariana Grande's song raindrops. I recommended listening to the 60's remix

Kairi gave me a LITERAL HEART ATTACK talking about fanfics on his spam. If he ever reads this, I'm deleting my entire book and existence, ASAP no rocky

That wasn't even funny tf.

Anyways, enjoy this short lil fluff chapter

YuHhhHhhhhHhh geT iNTO iT

Author's POV

Rain drizzled lightly outside, creating the perfect rainy day vibe. The rain smell of petrichor and the light chirp of birds outside left a tranquil aura to the morning.  Kairi woke up first, limbs laden with sleep as he stared at the ceiling, too lazy to get up. He shifted around to face Alejandro, admiring the boy as he brushed the hair out of his eyes.

"Ale," Kairi called out softly, resting his hand on the curve of Alejandro's jawline.

"Yeah?" Alejandro rasped, placing his hand over Kairi's hand.

Oh, how Kairi loved Alejandro's morning voice. It was melodic and deep, beautiful yet raspy, almost like dripping honey.

"Wake up, it's 2 pm," Kairi said.

Alejandro's face scrunched up as he burrowed his face into Kairi's shoulder. Kairi's hands immediately wove their way into Alejandro's hair, his chin resting on the latter's head. Alejandro let out a contented sigh before speaking up.

"I wanna sleep," he groaned, his words muffled.

"I know but you can do that at night. C'mon, let's do something," Kairi replied.

"Fine," Alejandro huffed and squeezed Kairi into a tight bear hug.

"I hate your stupid adorable charm," Alejandro muttered as Kairi's eyes shined with adoration.

They got up and brushed their teeth, blasting Don Toliver in the bathroom.

"I'm picky with my women, I'm deciding," Alejandro sang loudly, eyes screwed shut as he belted out the lyrics. His hands were clutched tightly around his toothbrush, using it as a microphone.

Kairi laughed at his boyfriend's goofiness as he pulled out his phone.

"Aw, it's raining the whole day," he frowned.

Kairi yelped as hands suddenly encircled his waist, pulling him into a backhug.

"That's a good thing. I get the whole day with my bubs," Alejandro whispered into Kairi's ear.

He blushed as Alejandro's voice sent shivers down his spine. Kairi tensed up, his cheeks aflame as Alejandro glowered in pride. 

"I'm gonna g-go make lunch now," Kairi stuttered and practically ran away from the awkward situation. Alejandro smirked. He loved messing around with Kairi. He loved the way Kairi reacted, all flustered and timid, like an innocent puppy.

Kairi tied an apron around his waist, his mother's apron to be exact, and started to make a simple meal. He stir fried noodles and chicken in a large pan, blowing away the loose locks of hair that got in his eyes.

Alejandro admired him from afar and decided to plan some things to do today. They definitely weren't going anywhere fancy in a dreary mood like this. Maybe just Netflix and Chill? Boring. There's nothing on Netflix anymore.

Alejandro's eyes flickered to the window, droplets on rain streaming down the glass. Maybe go out in the rain? Sounds very dumb yet fun. Actually, it sounds perfect. Alejandro simply shrugged his shoulders and mentally pinned the thought in his mind.