Scandalous Show

Bởi goldoverrated

He ground his hips onto her core and tightened his grip both on her neck and her thigh. "They're not going to... Xem Thêm

00|SYNOPSIS + AESTHETICS
--|PLAYLIST
0|PROLOGUE
1|THE DIVINE PREPARATORY
2|SOMEONE NEEDS SAVING
3|TIME FOR A FAVOUR
4|THE LIST
5|UNACCEPTABLE
6|A CONFESSION
7|SECRET'S OUT
9|BYE BYE
10|THE EDGE
11|HITMAN
12|SWITCH
13|THE WHY
14|ANOTHER ROUND
15|ROSES
16|D-DAY
17|FLAMES
18|EPILOGUE
Aurora's book

8|HUGS AND KISSES

14.7K 495 532
Bởi goldoverrated

COURTNEY'S HEART WAS BEATING PAINFULLY HARD INSIDE HER CHEST. SHE BIT HER LIP AND RUBBED HER SWEATY PALMS TOGETHER AS HER EYES FOCUSED ON THE BODY THAT RIPPLED THROUGH THE WATER. HIS MUSCLES FLEXED AS HE PUSHED THE WATER ASIDE.

The athletes were nearing the end of the race but Courtney couldn't relax. She'd never seen Christopher be beaten before and it looked like this was going to be the first. There were roars from the crowd, banners flew high and coaches were screaming at their swimmers. The atmosphere was chaotic.

The two were neck and neck with only a few more strokes left. "Come on, Christopher!" Courtney screamed through the crowd, cupping her hands around her mouth. His fingertips were inching forwards and Courtney crossed her fingers. Her silent prayers were working.

Christopher coming close to losing wasn't the only reason Courtney had sweaty palms. She was scared of what he would do because of it...

His arm rotated one more time and hit the side of the pool which ranked him first. The crowd cheered for the favourite and Christopher threw his arms up in victory. Courtney jumped out of her seat to cheer for him.

Christopher had searched the crowd for her and when his eyes finally caught her smiling face he winked at her. He knew it was for her and she knew it too. The girls in the same direction of Courtney swooned as soon as he winked, thinking it was for them.

Christopher pushed himself out of the pool and like all of the girls there, Courtney basked in his perfectly, sculpted six foot three body. Knowing that soon she would be without him, her mind had memorised everything about him.

Christopher and his family went out to celebrate but little did he know what was waiting for his return.

The brunette laid on his bed in his favourite white lingerie set, her toned body stretched out for him. She watched as he entered, unaware of her presence. She instantly became wet at the sight of him in the tight suit and wanted to grab him by his tie and pull him on top of her.

Christopher locked his door and turned to his bed with raised eyebrows. "You are so beautiful," he paused between each word as he stared at her from head to toe and crawled onto the bed. She watched him slowly undo each button and reached up to push the shirt off his shoulders.

Courtney blushed at his words and shivered when she felt his fingers run up her leg and toyed with her panties. Christopher slowly kissed up her stomach and sucked on the top of her breast whilst his fingers circled her covered core.

"You're already wet for me?" He growled and sunk his teeth, leaving a mark.

Courtney gasped, "I've been waiting since you got in the pool." Her hands got lost in his hair as she tugged at his brown locks.

He backed up on his knees and paused his movement.

"What's wrong?" Courtney frowned. "Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry," she began to sit up but he stopped her.

"No, no, don't apologise. You're perfect, Courtney. You're so fucking sexy," his eyes looked at her with adoration and she smiled. "Close your eyes, baby."

Courtney obeyed and felt his lips on her right ankle. "I could hear you cheering for me today. You're the reason I won," his lips caressed her skin.

"Really? There were a lot of girls cheering for you," she said in a low voice. She waited in anticipation of every kiss.

He reached her thighs and the higher he went, the lighter the kiss. "I could only hear you. Instead of cheering, I imagined you moaning my name as I made you cum," he whispered. Christopher's tongue outlined her core. He looked up between her legs and saw her hands grip the pillows.

He left her lower half and hovered over her, resting his forehead on hers. Courtney's eyes were still closed and his face broke into a loving smile. Christopher lowered his lips to hers and induced a slow, passionate kiss, different from what they usually did. Courtney recognised that the kiss was full of emotion and her heart melted. She did the only thing that was acceptable and reciprocated the same energy.

Their tongues locked and their noses brushed each other's cheek. The emotion was only there for a slither of time before Christopher took control and gripped Courtney's throat. The kisses turned rough and fast. Her hands reached down to feel his abs and pushed her hips up.

Christopher pushed her hips down. He broke the kiss as he licked his fingers and then he and slipped his hand inside her panties. She broke away from the kiss when his fingers touched her delicate, wet, folds. "Who's responsible for this?" He whispered into her ear whilst he tugged at her earlobe with his teeth.

Her hands scratched up his back to the back of his neck. "You," she whimpered. Courtney latched her lips onto his neck and smirked in triumph when he released a moan into her ear. "You're so hot," she moaned when his finger teased her clit.

He retrieved his fingers and brought them up to her mouth which she gladly sucked dry. Christopher was about to remove her clothing when Courtney stopped him. Both were gasping for air.

"Can we... I... I want to stop," she told him nervously and looked down. She was horny as shit but she was suddenly reminded of Miss Mae. "I know it sounds weird but, can we just hug?"

Christopher lifted her chin and place a light peck on her lips, letting his linger. He brushed her hair behind her ear, "Of course, baby. Never be nervous to tell me to stop. Okay?" She nodded. "I still can't believe Beckett. It makes me feel sick, Courtney. Something could've happened to you and if it did, I'd never forgive myself..."

"Chris, relax. I'm safe, see."

He picked up his shirt and draped it over her shoulders before she got under the sheets. He joined her and she wrapped her arm around his torso, placing her head on his chest. "Hey, I'm not going anywhere," he spoke to her tight grip and kissed the top of her head.

"Not yet," she muttered to herself. She knew that every second that past meant that they were closer to separation.

They laid in each other's embrace in peaceful silence, his fingers brushed the skin of her waist every now and then.

"Why didn't you fuck her?" The question playing on her mind had already left her mouth. Courtney cursed herself for possibly ruining the best thing she'd ever had. and then she nearly threw up for thinking something so cheesy.

"Fuck who?"

"Miss Mae," she traced the outline of his peck.

Christopher sighed, "The same reason you haven't fucked anyone else in the past four months."

Courtney stilled. He knew that she had been fucking around? But she was so careful. Was she not?

"I never even kissed the woman because since I met you, anytime I've kissed someone, I thought of you," Courtney felt her cheeks heat up. "Even when I knew you were fucking men old enough to be your father, I still kind of liked you."

"Want me to call you daddy?" She teased and felt him stiffen.

"Watch yourself. Unless you want me to pound my cock inside you right now, I suggest you stop teasing," he warned.

She got up, straddled his bulge and rolled her hips. "What are you gonna do... daddy?" She smirked.

"If you don't stop I swear to god that I will fuck you up against the wall and you'll be begging me to stop," he pulled her core snug to his bulge, making the pair moan in harmony.

Courtney giggled and stopped. "So you kind of like me?"

"Don't act so smug. I know how you feel... and I don't mean soaking wet," he rubbed her thighs and gazed up at her beautiful tanned face.

"I guess I kinda like you too," she confessed and pressed their chests together. His arms wrapped around her back and he gave her a squeeze. Courtney felt full and he wasn't even inside her. She snuggled closer to him. "You should know that it's only your cock that want. No need to be jealous."

"You'll be at the next meet, won't you? In two weeks?" He asked. He always wanted her there whenever he had a competition. Seeing her in the crowd before a race always calmed him. "I'll have to up my game though. It's to qualify to get on the national team."

Courtney moved off him and laid beside him. She was unnerved at that sentence. "You don't mean drugs, right?" She prayed he meant training.

"I'll just have to up the dosage slightly. I nearly lost today. Too close for comfort. You'll be there?" He asked again.

Courtney's mind was troubled. She'd known, long before the two met, that Christopher used drugs to enhance his performance. At first, he used them for certain races but he had grown accustomed to them. He was using them in training and in the races and Courtney didn't like it. She was worried about him. Someone had to be.

It was at that moment that she knew what she had to do. Even when she knew that it could break her heart.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

+++

A/N
Two in one day, what can I say, it just comes to me naturally sometimes.

I personally really like this chapter. Here's a chapter with Courtney. She didn't really feature in the previous one and I felt bad for leaving her out.

(Also thank you for 700 reads!)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

WAS IT ALL FAKED? Bởi A.K.

Bí ẩn / Thriller

545 25 6
Travis Orleans is a 26 years old mafia, who is arranged to marry his father's close friend's daughter, Ray Lauder, a 23-year-old sensitive, naive, an...
6.2K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
7 Lives Apart Bởi Rose

Bí ẩn / Thriller

312 40 11
"At that time, I didn't know that fate would drag us 7 Lives Apart!" *** Rose will go to any lengths just to lure in...
38.9K 992 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...