《Wakfu King of Cards》 [Wakfu...

Autorstwa King_Kado131

The World of Twelve! A magnificent world full of Magic, Mystery and Action! Every race living in relative pea... Więcej

Wa-Kamen-Fu
The Prideful Sloth
Ace Of Spades
Shopping for Adventure!
Let's read the word princess 104 times
Slime Prime Time
Gloom & Doom With a Side of Ships
Bonta's Game!
The Island That Time Forgot
Tundra's Turn
Amazing Hercules
Dueling Panda
Waring Heroes Part 1
Waring Heroes Part 2
Reuniting Heroes
Fighting Demons Part 1
[A/N] I'm Sure Special!
Fighting Demons Part 2
Sleeping Suit
Storytelling Eliatrope
Flying Bandits
Rushing Warrior
Rushing DemiShu
The Voice Stealer?
Lake of Everlasting Love
The Conflict of Thirteen
Familiar Friends Found at the Fair
Stupid Little Non-Cannon Thing I Thought of
Payday 2 Enutrof Edition
The Secrets of a Madman's Dream
The Seal of Love
The Snow Covered Sea of Confliction
The Kingdom of Cards Part 1
[A/N] Wakfu King of Ships!
[A/N] Follow Up + Future Plan!
[I'M SURE SPECIAL]
Kingdom of Cards Part 2
The Legendary Wild Card
Changing an Endless Legend
[A/N] Just some updates.
Aces Kings and Heroes
Aces Kings and Heroes Part 2
The Crimson Claw
Demons, Dragons, and Undead, Oh My!
To Be Loved is to Suffer
Ritza, Rushu and Qilby
The End?
Y/n L/n Spade
Creator God In Action
OVA 1 Ogrest's Tears
[A/N] UUUGGGHHH!!!
OVA 1 The Suricas

Songs that Make Men go Mad

1.3K 44 38
Autorstwa King_Kado131

The sun was rising slowly in the horizon as Yugo's Tofu caught a small green fish that has jumped high out of the water, before flying back to the boat and sitting.

Amalia: "*Sigh* *YYYAAAWWWNNN!*"

Amalia yawned as she leaned against the side of the boat, bags under her eyes as she had just awoken and looked rather grumpy. Meanwhile. Evangeline, Cleophee and Elaine sat on the other side of the boat minding their own business as the sun rose... well, excpet Cleophee.

Cleophee: "Sadidaette at Dawn, would scare away a Grawn! Hahahaha!"

Amalia glared a growled before she took the small fish from AZ and threw it at Cleophee, hitting her in the face with it before Amalia got in Cleo's face with an angry glare.

Amalia: "Cra who gives me sass will get my Foot up the-"

Evangeline: "Hey Girls! The sun hasn't even fully come out yet! Stop fighting! We haven't even had breakfast!"

Cleophee: "I was only kidding! Can't you take a joke?"

Amalia then walked off over to Elaine who stared off at the rising sun in the horizon.

Amalia: "What are you doing Elaine?"

Elaine: "Relaxing..."

Elaine said as she continued to stare with a smile as small fish jumped around the boat.

《Wakfu King of Cards》

Elain looked down at the small jumping orange fish with Amalia a smile on both their faces as they did.

Elaine: "Jumping Kloon Snappers mean Nice weather Later. They're very rare Y'know, and should never be fished, or else-"

Elaine began to say when suddenly a familiar portal opened underneath the fish, catching them as they fell. The two brown skinned ladies then turned, only to see that Ruel, Percedal and Yugo were putting the fish in a grill and getting ready to cook them.

Black Ink: "WE'RE GONNA HAVE FRIED FISH FOR BREAKFAST!"

Elaine: "Daddy! Those are Kloon Snappers, do you want back luck to strike the ship!?"

Black Ink: "Are you sure these are Kloon Snappers?"

Elaine: "Yes, although they do look good..."

Black Ink then quickly began to panic while the other boys started to eat the fish, ignoring the frantic octouid.

*SLAM!*

Y/n: "Ugh, whats going on now!? I'm trying to sleep here!"

Suddenly one of the floor boards swung open as Y/n pulled himself out of it, dusting himself off as he stood on the deck. Once he asked this, Black Ink then jumped onto Y/n and held him by his collar as he panicked.

Black Ink: "KLOON SNAPPERS! WE JUST FISHED UP AND ATE KLOON SNAPPERS! AND NOW THE SHIP IS CURSED!"

Y/n: "Oh Great! That just sounds Fantastic! Not like I'm dealing with enough problems."

Y/n said sarcastically before he tossed the cephalopod off of him and sat down on the side of the boat with an annoyed look on his face.

Percedal: "Ah! It's fine! We're already experts in dealing with Cursed Boats. This can't be as bad as an Albatrocious!"

Y/n: "Yeah, but back then I wasn't being Hunted down by my own Kind..."

Elaine: "D-Did I miss something..."

Y/n: "When we were going to an Island that shall not be Name-"

Yugo: "Oma Islan-?"

Y/n: "AN ISLAND THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED! Percy here angered an Albatrocious while I was asleep under the deck. Then we encounter a giant storm and crashed. But now, we're Cursed with Badluck, plus apparently I've become a danger to Mankind and am now being hunted by every single member of my own Race..."

Elaine: "Wow, you guys sure do get in a lot of trouble."

Y/n: "A lot is an understatement..."

Percrdal: "HAHAHAHA! Hey Yugo, do you see how scared they are?"

Amalia: "You Iops! You're gonna bring us bad luck again!"

Ruel: "You can talk, a woman on a ship is already bad luck and there are 4 of you!"

Y/n looked back and fourth between then men and woman of the group before he let out a heavy sigh. He then lifted the floor board that he had came out of before and started going down it again.

Y/n: "Hey, can someone wake me up when we crash again? Thanks."

*SLAM!*

Y/n then closed himself into the ship's haul as they group continued to argue with themselves. When suddenly, a giant wave made the boat go up into the air before it came back down. Everyone then turned, only to see a giant wave coming towards the boat.

Percedal: "Uh, everyone knows how to swim right."

The giant wave then quickly began pushing the boat, sending thw whole thing foying as it rode the giant wave.

Elaine: "EVERYONE! GRAB ONTO THE MAST!"

Elaind quickly began to tie everyone down to the mast of the ship as it rode the gigantic wave, when suddenly it was sent flying into the air, only the land with a heavy thud.

Yugo: "Huh... we stopped... Hey Az, can you check where we are?"

The tofu then quickly flew to one side of the ship, only to see a massive drop off of a steep cliff. He then flew back and quickly reported it to Yugo.

Yugo: "And the other side?"

Az then flew off... only to see a less steep but still very steep curved slope on the other side... the ship was ontop of a huge Halfpipe made of land with a giant forest underneath them.

Yugo: "Ok... ok, thank you Az."

Cleophee: "What did he say?"

Yugo: "Were ontop of a mountain with a drop on one side and a ramp on the other..."

Everyone's eyes widened at this, when suddey, hooks made of flowers and vines attached to the ship. That was until suddnely, a mass of ment that looked like red faced and chested Baboons appeared, all as stong as gorillas with loincloths covering their groins. They all quickly charged at the group as Cleophee and Eva shot arrows at them, but one was able to dodge all their attack before jumping up and getting ready to smash the two, but Black Ink appeared, slewing ink in the Ape man's face, blinding him as he slammed into the mast of the ship face first.

Another Baboon roared at Percedal who was still handing from the ship, only for Rubilax to fall out of his sheath onto the ground infront of the Baboon Man. Eva and Cleo shot more arrows, while Yugo used his portals to send one off of the ship. The baboon that roared at Percy was now trying to stab him with Rubilax, forcing the Iop to dodge as he hung from the top of the ship by his leg.

Percedal: "RUBILAX! WILL YOU LEND ME A HAND!?"

Rubilax: "Alright! But you have to let me touch you!"

Percedal: "Alright-GAH!"

Suddenly, Percedal was stabbed in the butt by Rubilax, cauing the transformation into ShuPercedal to begin.

ShuPercedal: "So you hairy beast, you wanna be a Guardian?"

ShuPercedal asked as he quickly punched the Baboon across the ship into another, before grabbing another Ape Man and slamming him into the deck of the ship.... but everything suddenly stopped when the ship began to creak at it tilted... everything and everyone stopped moving.... but then Az landed on tbe very end of the ship.

Everyone: "AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

The ship then quickly began falling down the Land Made Ramp with extreme speed as everyone screamed. It then went across the small lake of water at the bottom, before going up the other side of the Halfpipe, landing on the other Moutain Top, Grounding the ship ontop of another moutain once again... the Apes then panicked and quickly jumped out of the ship, running away with extreme speed.

Cleophee: "Huh? They Jumped Ship?"

Amalia: "WHERE DID WE END UP NOW!?"

*SLAM!*

Y/n: "Did we crash? I feel like we crashed."

Y/n asked as he looked over the ship's edge, only to see...

Y/n: "HOW IN THE HELL!?"

《Timeskip》

Our Heroes were now trying their best to climb down the steep moutain side, only to almost fall by the crumbling rocks.

Evangeline: "The rocks are unstable, be carefu-

Percedal: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Suddenly, the Iop can falling from the sky, quickly hitting the ground with a Thump.

Y/n in Background: "Welp, he's dead."

Meanwhile, Percedal was not actually dead, but has his vision cleared, he saw 3 odd yet beautiful women standing over him.

Percedal: "Uuuggghhh... im in paradise with the Angels... 3 Magnificent Angels..."

《Timsekip》

After falling Unconscious from the fall, everyone had rounded up and met with these 3 odd women, sitting around a small fire with out heroes in the woods below their ship. But, the women were Servicing Percedal, Yugo and Y/n a little too closely for everyone's liking...

Bellaphone 2: "You must be exhausted after such a long trip. Open wide, one spoonful for mommy."

One of the Bellaphonions said as she fed Percedal, who ate happily, much to Eva's annoyance.

Bellaphone 1: "Aww, he's so cute I just wanna, nibble him!"

Said the other Bellaphone as she petted Yugo who had a smile and a small blush on his face, much to Amalia's annoyance.

Bellaphone 3: "You are very tense, you must have been on many adventures."

Y/n: "......"

The third Bellaphone was giving Y/n a massage, but Y/n just sat there eith a stoic expression as sat there with his arms crossed, much to Cleo's annoyance, and Eva's secretly.

The three unknown woman continued to pamper Ruel, Black Ink, Percedal, Yugo, and Y/n while the others glared.

Amalia: "These 3 are getting on my nerves."

Cleophee: "And you, just passing through the neighborhood?"

Bellaphone 1: "Yes, we were just passing through the gathering wood for the fire when we heard your screams."

Percedal: "Uhhh, I wasn't scared y'know! It was just the shock!"

Bellaphone 2: "I'm sure you weren't, a big warrior like you, with big muscles."

Yugo: "You live on this Island all alone? You're very brave, and pretty too."

Bellaphone 1: "Ah, but living here is like living in paradise! We even have visitors some times, but you must be very tired now, come rest at our place."

Bellaphone 2: "Ah yes! You can eat all you want and we'll warm you up!"

Y/n: "...... NOPE!"

Y/n suddenly yelled as stood up, making the Bellaphone woman who was Messaging him jump back a bit at his suddden movement leaving everyone confused.

Y/n: "As temping as sleep is, I cant afford to do that right now!"

Bellaphone 1: "Are you sure? I'm sure a great Suit like youself deserves beyond his fair shar of Pampering."

Y/n: "You're absolutely right. I am Great, but right now, all my body craves right now is either Getting Stronger, or Getting back on the Road- err, Sea."

The 3 Bellaphones were extremely confused while Y/n began walking away deeper into the forest.

Y/n: "If you guys need me, I'll be getting wood, fixing the Ship, and getting it back in the water... that or I'm gonna find those Apes you told me about and kick their asses! Either works."

Y/n said to his friends as he quickly began walking deeper into the forest his hands in his pokets as he did, leaving the Bellaphones quite shocked for a moment.

Ruel: "Well if the Cranky Suit isn't going to take your hospitality, then I'll surely take his share."

Evangeline: "Excuse me, you offer is nice and all, but like Y/n said, we can't afford to sit aro-"

Bellaphone 1: "Do you always make the decision for everyone else?"

Evangeline: "Right now, I am! Atleast until these Four Idiots can think stright!"

Percedal: "There you go again! Calling us Idiots! What have we done now!?"

Evangeline: "Wha- ah- well, Nothing, bu-"

Percedal: "Thats right, Nothing! And here you are still chewing us out like dogs to a bone!"

Yugo: "Thats true! Why do you always have to be so aggressive!?"

Ruel: "Anyway, it's settled, the idiot are leaving with the Beautiful Ladies, it will make a change from you Harpies!"

Ruel said as the Bellaphones smiled as the girls of the group smuggly.

Amalia: "AH- WHAT!? AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THE BOAT OURSELVES!?"

Yugo: "There's no need to worry, you guys are strong and intelligent! Plus you've got Y/n!"

Black Ink: "You can also use Y/n to insult bully, hit, and do all the work for you!"

Percedal: "You can also correct the way he speaks!"

Evangeline: "Y-You're just going to abandon us? Just like that?"

Percedal: "Maybe we'll meet again when you're less Tyraniminded and Norrownical!"

Bellaphone 2: "Come now, no fighting, a little food and rest will do you all well."

The Bellaphone explained as she began walking away with the rest of the guys. Leaving the ladies on their own, but not before tossing both Az and Junior aside.

Evangeline: "GRRR! IT'S TYRANICAL AND NORROWMINDED YOU IMBECILES!"

Imbeciles: "WE DON'T CARE HARPY!"

The group said as they made their way off with the Bellaphones, leaving the Girls by themselves with the two pets.

《Timeskip》

Back at the Boat the girls stood there staring at the boat trying to think of a way to get it off the Cliff.

Cleophee: "How are we gonna get this thing back down?"

Evangeline: "... We'll have to make use of Cra magic..."

Elaine: "Uh, are you sure? It's just, I really care about my boat."

Cleophee: "Don't worry, we'll take it easy."

Cleophee said as she and Eva loaded Blue Arrows into their Bow and Crossbow, aiming at the Boat.

Evangeline: "On the count of 3 we'll launch Retreat Arrows, you aim for the back I'll aim for the front."

Cleophee: "Alright."

Evangeline: "1... 2... and 3!"

The two of them then launched their arrows... but Cleophee launched at the "and" while Eva launched at 3, so when the arrows hit the boat... it started to spin out with extreme speed going down the natural half pipe as it span around, Elaine's eyes widend as she gripped her bandanna tightly watching her boat fly away... it then went up the other side of the Pipe, before it started comeing right back down, only to go up, and land right back were it had crashed before... so Eva and Cleo's plan had made literally no progress...

Amalia: "Huh... so Physics is against us today..."

Evangeline: "*Sigh* This is gonna be Frustrating..."

Cleophee: "Man, if Y/n was here, he could just bench press the whole ship and jump down there."

Cleophee said with an annoyed exrpession while Elaine fell onto his back, passed out from the shock of her Ship's impending doom. Suddenly an familiar angry grumble was heard as everyone turned, only to see Y/n climbing up to them as he started walking towards the ship. Cleophee smiled as she rushed up to him, only to stop when she noticed that Y/n was covered in dirt and mud with a Banana peel stuck to his head.

Cleophee: "Hey Y/n, can you help us with the Bo-?"

Y/n: "Not right, I have a more important problem to deal with..."

Y/n said as he jumped into the ship, and dug around inside of it before he jumped back out with several Rouzers in hand.

Evangeline: "What could possibly be more important than the Ship right now?"

Y/n: "My Pride..."

Y/n as he walked off once again, his Red and Black rouzing aura around himself as he went back into the forest.

《Meanwhile》

In what seemed to be a peaceful oasis. The Boys were pampered by the Bellaphones as a song ran throughout their home, a Peacful Melody that lulled them into an odd and deep sleep like trance. A piles of Fruits is sat next to the boys, when suddenly a furry monkey tail grabs the fruit and pulls it back to Yugo, only to see that the Tail is attached to his own person.

Yugo: "Huh!? What's this? Hey, so cool!"

《Meanwhile》

Back with the girls, they sat on a large log that sat on the Beach a saddened expression on their faces while the ship still sat ontop of the cliff.

Elaine: "Well, it's in one piece... but we still can't get it down..."

Cleophee: "Don't worry, we'll help Y/n get it down safely once he back dealing with... whatever he's doing..."

Amalia: "Right..."

The sat there in silence for a moment before Elaine had an idea.

Elaine: "On the other hand we could always go for a walk."

Evangeline: "Yes! It's always good to explore new islands!"

Cleophee: "And if we see the boys, we can make them watch as he get the boat down!"

Amalia: "And then ask for apologies! And if they refuse, we grab Y/n and leave them behind! Do we really need to get them all back?"

Elaine: "So, how do we find them again?"

Evangeline: "We track them."

And thus began their search through the forest. The four of them went through the forest using the tracks on the ground and other clues to follow the boys trail.

Amalia: "Can you believe they left us for these Bimbos? Have you seen the color of their hair, they're gonna regret this."

Amalia said as they continued on their journey, only for Elaine's leg to get stuck in an odd mound with holes all over it. She quickly tried to pull her leg out of it, but...

Evangeline: "DON'T MOVE YOUR LEG!"

Elaine then pulled her leg out of the mound... much to everyone's concern... then suddenly a Swarm of HornAnts flew out of the mound, cready to attack.

Cleophee: "RUN FOR IT!"

The four of them then quickly began running away from the HornAnts before they jumped off of a cliff into a lake below, staying under the water until the demon insects had left. They then came out of the water... only for a large Lizard shaped water monster to appear behind them....

The Girls: "AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

The girls are seen running away from the Lake Monster, when suddenly the Lake Monster is seen running away with the Girls, who are being chased by a giant Jaguar Linx. The Giant Jaguar Linx is then seen running with the Girls and Lake monster, only for them all to be seen running from a giant Dinosaur with an Eggshell for a helmet. They are then seen running past the Dino, as it is quickly crushed by an even bigger red dino.

《Timeskip》

I

nside of a tree, the girls are hidden as no monsters are seen.

Evangeline: "What is with this Island!?"

Cleophee: "When I think back to the Barracks, the only monsters were little Arachnees, and a simple hit got rid of them."

Elaine: "And, how do you handle this one?"

Elaine said as a gigantic spider monster is seen above them, but before they could run, the beast is quickly swallowed by the Gigantic Red Dino that had been chasing them before. Now on the run again, the Girls screamed as they ran from the massive Dinosaur. Only to quickly get corner by a cliff's wall.

Evangeline: "Out of all the ways I saw myself dying! It was never to a giant Red Lizard Monster!"

Cleophee: "OH CRA! THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I SAW MYSELF DYING!"

The group got ready to try and fight the Giant Beast... when suddenly it stopped moving, it frozen in place with wide eyes as it looked around and listened... everything was completely silent when suddenly, an odd gust of wind blew from behind the beast. It's eyes widened even more as it quickly jumped up the cliff wall, running away while crying like a scared dog. Everyone was confused by this sudden change, when that odd wind stopped blowing, revealing the sound of footsteps in the grass.

Evangeline: "H-Hello? Is someone there?"

The footsteps then stopped as an odd yet familiar figure stood before the group, making their eyes widen aswell as rhe beast before them.

Elaine: "W-What the heck is that thing!?"

Evangeline: "THAT'S AN UNDEAD!"

Evangeline quickly said as she and Cleophee got ready to fight, along with Amalia.

Amalia: "Oh Great! And Y/n's nowhere around to Seal it!"

Evangeline: "We'll just have to injure it enough to make it run away!"

Eva said as she got ready for the Undead to attack... but it only stood there. It then suddenly raised it's head as a Green and Black dagger appeared in it's left hand.

??? Undead: "GGGGGRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

The undead roared causing a Green and Black aura to radiate from it's body and fly over the girls in a wave, quickly filling them with fear of the beast. The undead then spun it's upper body around as if it was in pain, before it swung it's blade around, sending a Green slash of Energy flying through the air towards the four of them.

Cleophee: "LOOK OUT!"

Cleo yelled causing everyone to quickly dodge out of the way as the Slash created an extremely deep gash in the wall behind them, showing that the attack could have easily killed all of them. Eva and Cleo then quickly began shooting a rapid fire of arrows at the Undead, but they all the arrows did was bounce off of his body as he let out another roar sending another wave of Green aura all around him.

Cleophee: "H-Huh!?"

Evangeline: "What the!?"

Suddenly, Eva and Cleo's bows stopped working, they tried to shoot arrows, but no arrow would appear. Before they could even register that their magic had been blocked, the Undead had quickly jumped into the air, it's right arm reeled back as the blade on it shined a bright green. Elaine quickly looked up, only to see that the undead was heading stright toward her, her eyes widened as her legs were shaking in fear too much for her to dodge.

Amalia: "GET AWAY FROM HER!"

Amalia quickly shouted as she created a mass of grassy tendrils that wrapped around the Undead's body and tried to throw the Undead away, but the Green and Black beast slashed the tendril with it's arm blade, causing it to quickly turn brown and die before it was reduced to nothing but dust.

??? Undead: "GGGGRRRRAAAAHAHAHAHA!"

The undead let out another roar, but this time, sending the green and black aura towards Amalia. Sudddnly black tendrils just like Amalia's own came out of the ground and wrapped around her body, restraining her before lifting her high into the air.

*BOOM!*

Suddenly, an arrow slammed into The Undead's body, cauaing an explosion. The Undead then turned, only to see that it was shot by Cleophee.

Cleophee: "I figured it out! He can counter or disable a single Race's Magic at a time! While Sadida Magic is Canceled, our Cra Magic works just fine!"

Evangeline: "So, if we were all Cras or Sadidas... we wouldn't stand a chance..."

??? Undead: "GGGRRRAAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The Undead Roared again, but instead of Canceling Magic, the Undead had summoned a Rouzer Card into it's hand and held it over the odd belt around it's Waist.

*WHOOSH!*

??? Belt: "SPIRIT!"

??? Undead: "IOP..."

*SHING!*

Suddenly in a bright flash of light, the Undead than transformed into a brand new form, one that radiated an odd mass of power.

Iop Undead: "GGRRRAAAHHHHH!!"

The Undead then dashed forwards with it's Giant Blade in hand, slamming it down trying to Slash Cleophee, but the Cra girl dodged out of the way, before she shot the Black Tendrils holding Amalia in place, freeing her. Amalia then quickly made more tendrils that wrapped around the Undead's body, keeping it in place while Eva and Cleo shot a mass of arrows at it's body.

*WHOOSH!*

??? Belt: "SPIRIT!"

Iop Undead: "XELOR..."

*SHING!*

Xelor Undead: "GGGRRRAAHAHAHAHA!"

The Undead then broke out of it's bindings and flew into the air, before it clapped it's hands together, cauaing a gong to sound. Suddenly everyone froze in place, it was the same effect that Nox used to stop time. But this was different, suddenly a Giant Clock appeared around Cleophee, with a mass of green and black spikes surrounding her. Everyone tried to save the cra, but with their bodies frozen, they couldn't do a thing to stop the attack. One of the spike then flew forwards, stabbing itself through Cleophee's body.

Cleophee: "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

All of the other spikes were about to impale the girl at the same time, when everything suddenly stopped once again. The Xelor Spell suddenly broke as Cleophee fell to the ground, uninjured. Eva quickly ran to her sister to see if she was ok, but while she did that. The Undeas held it's head, screaming and withering in pain as it transformed back into it's Green and Black form, but the screams didn't sound like that of a monster, they sounded like a human's.

??? Undead: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH-

*SHING!*

Then suddenly in a bright flash of Green and Black light, the Undead dissapeared.

Elaine: "W-Wh-What just happened!?"

Evangeline: "I have no idea..."

Amalia: "AHHHH! WE NEED TO GET OFF OF THIS CRAZY ISLAND! LET'S JUST GRAB THE GUYS AND GO ALREADY!"

Evangeline: "Agreed!"

Everyone qucikly got past the sudden undead attack knowing that if they stuck around long enough a new monster would appear. But Cleophee sat there for a moment thinking to herself.

Evangeline: "You ok Cleo?"

Cleophee: "Y-Yeah, I'm fine... let's get moving!"

Cleophee thoughts: "When I screamed... that thing stopped attacking... why?"

《Timeskip》

After running away from a lot more monsters and tracking, the girls had found themselves at the entrance of a cave with an entrance that resembled a screaming face.

Cleophee: "You think this is it?"

Amalia: "I hope not..."

Evangeline: "Only one way to find out."

Evangeline started marching into the cave, causing everyone else to quickly follow after her.

Amalia: "Are you sure they're here? Maybe they're in a different, more welcoming cave?"

Evangeline: "Quiet!"

Eva said as they got to the center of the cave, only to see a mass of the Ape men from earlier sitting infront of a small pedestal, where Monster Bones made a familiar ark. Beautiful singing is heard as they approach the center cautiously. Ontop of the Pedestal, the Bellaphones are seen tending to two odd yet faimilar Ape Men. On one side of the cave, a old blue ape with white fur is seen gambling, while an octouid covered in black fur is seen with him.

Cleophee: "Ruel, Black Ink?"

An Ape Boy with brown fur is seen being petted by one of the Bellaphone's wearing Yugo's hat.

Amalia: "Yugo!? HEY YOU OVER THERE!? WHAT GOING ON IN HERE!?"

Bellaphone 1: "Have you finally decided to join us?"

Amalia: "What have you done to our friends!?"

Bellaphone 1: "Oh this? We only revealed their true natue. It happens to all creatures that Stumble upon this island... we only sped up the process by a few days."

Evangeline: "Enough! I don't know who you are but give us back our Idiots!"

Bellaphone 1: "You odd little girl, we are Bellaphones."

Elaine: "Bellaphones? That means-"

Bellaphone 1: "That means your friends and their Wakfu are ours! Their transformation is nearly complete, and soon they'll join our big family."

Amalia: "How could you do this!?"

Bellaphone 1: "Usually it doesn't take long for a Male Soul or a Particular Female soul to succumb to our charm, but it was surprising how fast these ones fell for it! And that Suit boy was suprising as well, resisting our charm all together, either his Will is exceptionally strong, or his Desires for something else out match our charm."

Cleophee blushed a bit remembering a Certain Dunk "accident" before she shook her head and glared.

Cleophee: "That's nonsense!"

Bellaphone 1: "Come on, don't look that sad, I assure you that they won't miss you at all. But since you seem to really care about them, we'll give them back to you, take care."

Ape Yugo growled as he got ready to attack, when suddenly Ape Ruel dashed in, thrwoing his shovel at the Girl, but Cleophee quickly blocked the attack causing a mass of dust to be kicked up as Cleo was knocked down. Ape Ruel then jumped up and tried to slam the two, sending them flying back.

Ape Yugo charged at Amalia, but the Princess summoned a mass of Brambles and captured the Ape Eliatrope.

Amalia: "Yugo, it's me! Stop this!"

Amalia tried to reason with the boy, but his monkey brain was too powerful, ripping the brambles and jumping at Amalia, but she sent him flying back with another Tendril. Ape Yugo quickly bounced off the wall and through a portal getting ready to attack an already weak Cleophee, bu-

*FWOWOWOW-*

*BOOOM!*

Suddenly, a familiar green blast slammed into Yugo, sending the Ape boy flying back. Cleophee's eyes then widened as the Green and Black Undead from before landed infront of her growling at the attacking apes.

??? Undead: "GGGGGRRRRRAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!"

Suddenly Ape Yugo tried to shoot a Wakfu Lazer at The Undead, but his portals dissapeared in the blink of an eyes.

Elaine: "That Undead Again!?"

Cleophee: "Y-Yeah! But I think it's on our side this time!"

Suddenly, an Army of Ape Men got ready to attack with Ape Yugo, Ruel and Black Ink, while Eva was getting chased around by Ape Percedal.

*WHOOSH!*

??? Belt: "SPIRIT!"

??? Undead: "OSAMODAS..."

*SHING!*

In the bink of an eye, the Undead had transformed once again into a brand new form.

Osamodas Undead: "GGGRRRRAAAHAHAHAHA!!"

The Undead roared once again, but instead of sealing away magic, some of the Ape Men began fighting eachother under the Undead's control. Cleophee then began taking potshots at the Apes while the Undead charged in and started fighting the Apes itself. Then suddenly, an Ape version of ShuPercedal flew onto the scene and slammed the ground, causing a shockwave that's sending the Apes flying away.

Evangeline: "Amalia! Cleo! Elaine! Grab everyone! We're getting out of here!"

Amalia and the other than quickly began grabbing their friends before they tried to escape.... buuuttt...

Bellaphone 1: "NO! DON'T LET THEN ESCAPE!"

She said as she and the other teo Bellaphones transfoemed into ugly and monsterous forms with snake tails, before they began singing, sending a sound wave attack at the group, freezing them in place due to the sound.

Cleophee: "GAHHAAA! MY EARS!"

One of the Bellaphones then dashed at the group while they were Paralized by sound, but she was quicklh stopped when the Undead in it's Osamodas form grabbed the Bellaphone and threw her at the others. The Soundwave attack then hit the ceiling as the whole cave started to fall in on itself. The other ran towards the exit with extreme speed as the cave fell apart, when suddenly, the Bellaphones blocked their way, getting ready to fire off another Soundwave attack.

??? Undead: "GGGRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Suddenly, a wave of Green and Black energy waved over the Bellaphones as they were forced back into their Beautiful Humanoid forms. The heroes were able to quickly charge past them, but when the Bellaphones tried to stop them, they were met face to face with the Undead. It held the 3 of them in place while the cave collapsed.

Bellaphones: "NOOOOOO-"

*BOOOOM!*

The cave then fell in on itself, crushing or trapping everything inside of it. Our heroes held their Animamorphed friends while staring into the collapsed cave with relief.

《Timeskip》

Back at the cliff, the boys had returned to normal... but now came the task of returning the boat from the Cliff, to the water. They tried their best to push the thing... buuuuutttt...

ShuPercedal: "Ugh! Even like this, we can't move it an inch!"

Elaine: "No way! There's gotta be something we can do to move it..."

Yugo: "Didnt Y/n say he was gonna fix it, where is he?"

Everyone than looked towards eachother before they shrugged.

Cleophee: "Last we saw he just grabbed his Rouzers and left, saying something about his Pride."

Evangeline: "Ugh, guess we're gonna have to go on a search for him now..."

"THERE IS NO NEED! FOR I HAVE ARRIVED!"

Suddenly the sound of Horns being blown were heard as stomping traveled up the moutain, when suddenly a Giant Jaguar Lix had appeared on the cliff... but it wasn't alone, for Y/n as riding ontop of it... but he was much different than usual...

Y/n was shirtless wearing only his pants and a Palm leaf tunic ontop of it. There were off tribel marking all over his body of different colors, mostly on his chest area, and a crown on his head made of colorful leave and a large purple gem in the center of it. Traveling besides Y/n holding Horns that were being used at instruments were an army of Ape Men, they all had similar Trible markings to Y/n, and all stopped, stading at attention as the Jaguar Linx bowed it's head, allowing Y/n to step off of him.

Ruel: "Y/n!? What's happened to you!?"

Yugo: "Y-Yeah! You look so cool!"

Evangeline: "Where the heck have you been!? And what with all the Baboons? And Markings?"

Chief Y/n: "Haha! Allow me to explain! For you see! My time spent in the Bellaphone Island's Forest wasn't wasted!"

A flashback is then seen of Y/n walking into a Village of Ape People with curiosity on his face.

Chief Y/n: "As soon as I entered, I met face to face with the Village Chieftain, Oragtas!"

A large Ape Man similar to that of a Gorrilla is seen standing before Y/n as he looks up in shock.

Chief Y/n: "He soon challenged me to a Duel, and he wiped the floor with me... both literally and figuratively."

The cheif is then seen beating up Y/n, befoee using his body as a mop.

Chief Y/n: "After coming back to the boat and regaining my rouzers, I went back to the Village and Challenged the Chief. He accepted and the Duel began!"

An intense diel between the Chief and Y/n is seen, the two struggling as they faced off Club and Blay Rouzer, Stick and Leangle Rouzer, Coconut Gun and Garren Rouzer.

Chief Y/n: "But in the end I won! Claiming the Throne for my own! I then made some reforms and turned the Village into a Utopia! Now Ape Man and Monster live hand and hand on this island! ALL THANKS TO ME!"

Y/n yelled with his fists on his hips with a giant smile on his face.

Black Ink: "Wait a second... you called this place Bellaphone Island... how did you know those Ladies were Bellaphones?"

Chief Y/n: "... Wait, You guys didn't know? Those ladies were Obviously Bellaphones, it's why I got the hell out of there before they got me hooked on them!"

Evangeline: "So you know what they were planning this whole time and didn't say anything!?"

Chief Y/n: "Hey, I just thought Percedal was being Stupid again and we were having a Fight between group members! Why didn't you guys know this place was Bellaphone Island!? It's marked on Every Map in the World of Twelve!"

Y/n said as he pulled out a random map immediately showing Bellaphone island with a Skull next to it. Everyone then seemed embarrassed that they missed this somehow, figuring that this whole day could have been avoided if they just looked at a Map...

Chief Y/n: "Anyway! Everyone on the boat, im getting us outta here."

Yugo: "Yay!"

Yugo said as he quickly jumped onto the Boat along with everyone else, but Eva stayed behind for a moment.

Evangeline: "Hold on, Y/n there's an Undead on this island, and it's powerful. Super Powerful. It almost killed us.

Chief Y/n: "An Undead? No there not. These no Undead for miles."

Evangeline: "There was! We saw it with out own eyes! It was Green and Black, and it could cancel out magic!"

Chief Y/n: "Eva, us Suits were made to Hunt Undead, if there was one nearby I would have Smelled it before we even got here. Plus, there are only 4 Unsealed Undead left, and they're the Kings. And it can't be the Joker, cause there's only 1 of them, and I sealed it away when I was fighting Nox. Must have just been some monster."

Evangeline was very skeptical at this, but only sighed as she nodded and got into the boat with everyone else. Y/n then turned toward his ape subject while his friends watched with confusion.

Chief Y/n: "My Subjects! I'm am sorry, but I must leave you all! The World Needs me and my greatness! Please, continue to cultivate fruits and grow your relationships with the Monsters of this Island! Take it back from the Bellaphones! And make it your home! May my wisdom and insight take you all to the next level of life!"

Y/n said as he took off his crown and threw it to the apes, causing it to land back on the previous Chieftain's head. The Apes then began to cry and play their instruments for the glory of Y/n. Y/n then smiled as he took out his Blade Rouzer and scanned the Tackle card about 20 times. He then slammed his shoulder into the side of the ship, sending it flying off of the cliff and into the water below. Y/n then bowed to his Ape Subjects as he jumped down the Cliff, landing in the boat as it began sailing away, the Apes continuing to cry as they waved Y/n off.

Y/n: "*Sniff* I'm gonna miss those little bastards... Welp! Off to Crimson Claw!"

Ruel: "You got over that way too qucikly."

Y/n then shrugged as he watched the Island, seeing his Ape subjects fade away as he sailed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

701 32 12
(This is my version of an upcoming game called RIDE KAMENS) -- The story is set in Nijigao City, where nature and civilization are in complete harmon...
1.7K 14 10
Y/N, a highschooler who didn't really have a dream and doesn't know anything about Kamen Rider, is going to a good-looking college with his inseparab...
5.5K 39 17
A boy wakes up in a middle of no where then he is caught in some kind of war he saw foot soldiers called Kasshine and Dai Mazine and they were from a...
52.5K 770 25
Earthland. I peaceful world with magic as the world with in peace with many guilds to join and many adventures to be waiting of others to go for. How...