Home Is With You(bxb)✔️

بواسطة Re_Pun_Zel

Completed📌 ~Jacob Park and Arthur White ~ "I'm scared....maybe this isn't a good idea" I stammer stepping b... المزيد

🚨Alert🚨
🚨Characters🚨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(R)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(R)
Chapter 37
READERS APPRECIATION POST
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41(R)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Thank you

Chapter 40(R)

22.5K 713 2.4K
بواسطة Re_Pun_Zel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAKEYYY🎊...

Let's make this chapter fun, guys. Comment with only emojis😚😋😍, you can't use words. You don't have to do it if you don't want to😔, but it will be fun though.

🎁🎁~~🎁🎁~~🎁🎁~~🎁🎁~~🎁🎁~~🎁

Jacob's p.o.v

My birthday,

A day that's always been bittersweet. A day I've never looked forward to, but always ended up enjoying because my nanny was always prepared to have some fun with whatever flavor of ingredients we had in the fridge.

When did our tradition of baking a cake start?

It began when I was four. I was still a child, but I will forever remember this tragicomic event.

Three days ahead of my birthday, my mother had surprisingly returned from abroad, one thing she rarely did, and as expected from a four-year-old, I was delighted. I was beyond happy because for the first time in my life my mother would be around to celebrate my birthday so I was also looking forward to a day full of adventures.

In my mind we would go to an amusement park, we all would enjoy ice-cream, bake cookies and hug the rest of the night, but all my fantasies came crashing down on the day itself.

I should've seen it coming from miles away, but I was just too young to realize that, at least that's what miss Alyssa always told me.

When I woke up the morning of my birthday and excitedly ran down the stairs to tell everyone about it, my mother was at the door with a luggage. I knew what that was, I had seen it way too often. She was leaving....again.

My heart broke when she requested miss Alyssa to drive her to the airport instead of going to an amusement park and enjoying ice-cream just as I imagined.

I cried in the backseat and the number of shrieks that came out of my little mouth when I saw her once again being escorted away to the plane was disturbing. She left me again. Not that I wasn't used to it, but on such a special day, I was torn. No gift, no hug, no happy birthday, the only thing she left was just a little boy with a broken heart.

Miss Alyssa struggled to get me home and tried her best to calm me down. She tried to do so in various ways until she came up with one; baking whatever cake I wanted. At first, I wasn't interested, but when she mixed everything together and handed me the spoon to stir the batter, the smile finally came and it didn't take long before the kitchen became a mess.

Luckily for us, at the end we had a beautiful square cake in our hands ready to be decorated and we did just that by adding every single color I chose.

Now that I'm thinking about it, my fifth birthday was pretty gratifying. All my previous birthdays were too. They were all great, but this one? My 18th birthday?

Great? no....

This birthday wasn't great and I didn't like it one bit...

It was remarkably spectacular and I loved it...

It was everything I've never expected, but yet everything I've ever wished for. Nothing can ever top this one, not in any lifetime.

Arthur White, the boy I met in one of the most depressing times of my life in the library, the boy who lit a torch in one of the darkest parts of my soul, the boy who with a single touch broke into the walls that diligently guarded my heart really kept his words and gave me everything I never knew I needed.

●●

"Hmph, aah, yesss."

"Right there?"

"N-no lower, aah."

"Here?"

"Ugh yes right there, it feels so good."

"Yeah? You like it?"

"Yeahhh, I really do. Thank you, Art."

"You're welcome, anything for you" Art answers as he gently continues to massage the part right under my shoulder blade with oils I never knew existed. He goes a little bit lower on my back causing me to let out a deep moan as I throw my head back on his wet shoulder.

I didn't realize how stiff my body was and how much I needed a massage until Art surprised me with a bubble bath and also offered to give me a massage after. He said that's the best way to start a birthday.

"Where did you learn how to do this" I question playing with the bubbles in the tub while his hands continue to do wonders on my back.

"The internet. I found a site with all the oils and shit, they said it's the best way to start the day" he explains calmly as he lets his hand roam around the nape of my neck.

"Aah, you're a professional at it" I let out closing my eyes at the strong touch of his rough yet so tender palms as his hands disappear into my hair.

Moments later a giggle escapes my slightly opened lips when my eyes fall on the mirror not so far from us and I see my hair standing on top of my head. "What is that" I giggle feeling the very pointy hair.

"I styled your hair" Art chuckles trying to keep my hair up, but it falls every time he tries to move his hand away, "wait, I'mm do the devil on you" and I let my eyes follow his movements in the mirror. This playful side of him is very enjoyable and it rarely comes out. I'm pretty sure Dea or Quinn wouldn't believe me if I told them about this.

"Hold up, stay still" he says in full concentration, "look, I did it. You high enough to see it through the mirror, birthday boy?"

"Uhu" I nod laughing at how crazy I look, "I look so evil" I pout checking it out on every angle.

"Naah, you look like a badass. I might as well be your stylist too" he boasts rolling some of my hair around his fingers to curl them ,I believe, and I laugh when he lets them go and they fall flat on my forehead.

"What you laughing at" he pokes my side while putting bubbles in my hair.

"T-this" I reply through giggles.

"That's what I meant to do with them" Art says matter of factly when I touch the strands that were supposed to be curls and I can't help but cackle.

"Yeah, sureeee, Art, sureee" I slur sarcastically hugging my knees, "you straightened them by rolling them around your fingers" I add snickering and yelp when he pokes me numerous times causing me to laugh loudly.

"You too small to be this sarcastic, lil baby" he says lowly pulling me back, "where do you think you going. Your little ass likes to provoke me, huh. Acting like you ain't gone suffer the consequences."

"Sorry" I place my hand on top of his arm that's now around me as I try to calm down from laughing nonstop.

"Naah, get up on your knees and face me" he says, more like demands, in his deep tone and I excitedly get up with raised eyebrows. Good thing my lower body is under water because I'm na-

"A-Art" I let out when I feel a sting on both sides of my butt, "ah" I moan biting my lip when he does it again. Moan? I'm not sure, but that just felt really good. I bite my lip looking down at Art who has a look that can only be described as 'okay, this is interesting.'

"What" I question waiting for him to continue.

"I don't know, you tell me" he smirks rubbing me gently as he looks me up and down.

"I don't know either, you tell me" I reply tilting my head aside and he squints his eyes before we both laugh when I try to put a serious face but it backfires.

"Yeah, I'm lucky" he says right after our laughter dies down.

"You are?" I ask curiously at his sudden statement.

"Yeah, you're the whole package" he reveals helping me up, "come on, we've been here long enough. I got something for you" he says coming out himself and I hand him one of the towels. We dry up and finally make our way out of the bathroom after two hours of just playing in the bathtub.

~~

"Do you need help with your tie too?" I ask Art when I see the red tie in his hand and he shakes his head. I helped him tie his cap around his head some time ago when we were dressing up.

"Naah, turn around" and I do while I hum a song that's been stuck in my mind. I heard it in a store Dea and I went to shop in yesterday. A smile spreads on my face when I think about our shopping trip after we made up.

Telling her about what I did for Art the other day was the biggest mistake I've ever made because she didn't want to let it go and I had to spend my time with a crimson red color on my cheeks and the tips of my ears. If that wasn't enough, she came up with the most gruesome idea when I told her that I wanted to surprise Art. I embarrassingly went with her plan and got waxed although I don't have much hair on my body. What a pain that was.

"Is it too tight?" Art asks placing the tie over my eyes and I shake my head excitedly. I can't wait to see what he wants to show me after this blindfold comes off, "aight, follow me" he says taking a hold of my hand and I follow him step by step.

"Are we going outside?" I ask trying my best to look through the tie, but the fabric is too thick.

"No, not yet."

"Hmm, I'm so ready to see this."

"Watch out, watch out" I hear Art say when he stops but I proceed to walk throwing my hands around to feel my surroundings, "you'll hit the wall, baby" Art calls out and I feel him pull me back.

"Oh, I thought we were still going" I pout as Art leads me back with his hand on my shoulders. I look around in the darkness when I hear another door open.

"Aight, sit here" he says pushing me down on a seat or a bed? I'm not sure. I bite my lip waiting for the tie to come off when I feel Art's hands fondling with the knot, "close your eyes."

"Is it off yet?"

"Yeah, you can open them" he chuckles and I gasp in chock when I open my eyes.

"W-wha-....oh my God, this is so cool. How....when" I ask looking around the not so empty room anymore and rub my eyes at the sight in front of me.

This is awesome.

Presents on the bed and the floor. Boxes, big and small, wrapped up in light blue, white or grey wraps are everywhere. Grey balloons with cute ribbons that spell 'happy birthday, Jake' are hanging on the wall right on top of the television. The whole ceiling is covered by balloons with what looks like notes at the end of every ribbon.

I let my teeth sink into my bottom lip when I feel tears well up in my eyes, tears of happiness. I stand up from the bed and go on my tippy toes to reach one of the notes and when I do, I open it to read the short text in it.

'Smile for no reason today' it says and I giggle when I notice the drawing of a heart right beside it. 'Did Art write all of these?' I think to myself and take another one. This one is a little longer.

'You are exactly the person you were meant to be.' I read this one over and over again and sniffle taking a thirth one.

'You make my heart smile' this one finally gets to me as I couldn't hold it any longer and I burst into tears. "Art, t-this..." I sniffle turning around and my eyes meet with him just standing there with a smile on his face and bouquet of fresh light blue roses. Without hesitation, I walk up to him and hug him right in the middle.

"T-thank you, thank you, thank you so much" I repeat pulling him down by placing my hands on his cheeks and leaving multiple butterfly kisses on his face, "sorry" I quickly apologize wiping his face when I realize that I'm making a mess with my tears and he shakes his head.

"Happy birthday, baby" he congratulates me handing me the roses and I take them with both hands carefully, "you like it?" he asks referring to the surprise and I nod happily.

"This is so amazing, Art. Did you do all of this?" I question looking up at the ceiling and he nods, "the notes too?"

"Yup" he answers and I just can't stop myself from hugging him once more. Why is he so perfect? "You're the best ever" I murmur into his chest and carefully move the flowers away from getting crushed when he lifts me up. I instantly peck him on the lips and wrap my legs around him. I study his beautiful features with my heart-shaped eyes while he does the same.

"Why are you crying" he asks as he helps me wipe my tears, "you're not happy about this?"

"Y-yes, they're tears of joy. I'm....I wasn't expecting any of this, but I should've. Isn't it too much?"

"For you? No" he shakes his head. 'God, he always says the right things' I mentally fanboy about him and how much of a gentleman he is and hug him for the thirth time.

" You're the best" I repeat feeling the butterflies go wild in my stomach, "the coolest ever and I love y-....all of this. T-the uhm decoration and balloons and notes" I find myself saying with my heart beating extremely fast and I get down from him in an instant.

'What am I saying....I shouldn't ruin the moment, I really shouldn't' I mentally scold myself with my eyes closed. I take a deep breath and speak up, "I-... a vase for the flowers. We need a vase for the flowers" I try to lighten the mood with my head still down and Art pulls my chin up. I look away when our eyes meet and he traces my lips with his thump.

"I-...w-we should..."

"Hey" he cuts me off, "look at me", and I look up at him. "It's aight, I think I love all of this too" he says softly with a small smile plastered on his lips.

"Go open the presents, I'mma go get the vase" he tells me and walks away leaving me in the middle of the room with my thoughts going wild. Did what I think just happen? Did we-? Did Art just-? Oh my God, I'm freaking out. Do I love, no, am I in, oh my God. When did I develop this feeling. I'm confused.

"Happy birthday, Jake. Hope you're having a great day. Whatever happens, don't let that nigga get away with anything, best friend. Oh yeah, wear condoms when y'all.....Okay, I'm sorry. Arthur doesn't want me to say that in the video, but have a great day babes. Love you and do what you promised. Suck his soul out" Deandra's voice interrupts my thoughts and I turn around to see her waving on the television.

"I'm hungry as he-, oh shit, my bad. It's on? Aight, shit what do I say" this time it's Quinn and I walk closer to the bed to take a seat, "oh yeah, the other day when we played, I won and it ain't the other way around. I know you ain't gonna believe me or this big headed ass nigga might edit it out so when we meet again, you better know I'mma beat you again. What's up. I had 54 or some shit like that, you had 7, seven nigga" he says violently with seven fingers up and I flinch, "oh yeah, happy birthday, lil bro."

"Thanks, I guess."

"Happy birthday, Park. I didn't know you were a cancer, that's cool" Deshaun comes on the screen and that surprises me a little. I haven't heard from him in a while so how did he know that it was my birthday, "White called me and threatened me to do this. He said he found my number in your friends list. I didn't know y'all were still talking. I also send you something. If he doesn't let you keep it, just know it's a card and some-" and my eyebrows go up when the video gets cut off. Art is so possessive.

"Jacob Park" and I flinch at the use of my full name. I look closer at the screen and my eyes widen, that's Art's dad. The big scary man is wishing me a great birthday. "Happy birthday, have fun and I hope to meet you very soon. If my son gives you keys to a house, call me immediately. My number is 853-" and he also gets cut off causing me to giggle.

"Jakeyyy."

"Mom" I exclaim happily when miss Alyssa's face comes on the screen. It doesn't seem like she can work with the camera though, but she's trying. I blush violently when Art comes on the screen. "Thank you" miss Alyssa thanks him when he zooms out from her face and I watch his movements attentively in awe. He's all mine.

"I got the vase" Art speak up startling me and I turn around to look at him, "you like the video?" he asks coming closer and I nod taking the vase with flowers.

"Thank you" I say receiving a quick peck before getting up to place it on the nightstand, "it's miss Alyssa's turn."

"Eighteen, wow" miss Alyssa starts and I quickly make my way back to the bed to sit down, "you're finally all grown up and I'm proud of you. I'm very thankful to be the one who had the chance to watch someone as amazing as you grow. Hopefully, you have a spectacular day with your boyfriend and please....please use protection if you two decide to do anything" she finishes and I close my eyes embarrassingly, "remember mom loves you okay? Have lots of fun, mwaa, bey.." she ends sending me lots of kisses and I wave until the screen goes black.

"Damn, we really gotta use protection" Art says shaking his head.

"I guess" I admit without even giving it much thought, "wait..what?" I question instantly and Art hands me the nearest box with a grey bow on it. "What's this."

"You'll see" he says and I avidly tear the wrap off bringing a black box into vision, "open it."

A gasp leaves my mouth when I open it and see a watch, not just a watch, a very shiny watch with tiny little stones inside it that look like diamonds. "Wait...a-are those my initials? It's designer?" I ask curiously when I see 'JP' written in the watch and Art nods. "This is so beautiful, look it also has two bracelets. Is this why you were asking what color I wanted?" and he answers with a yes. I figured. "I love it so much, but wasn't it too expensive, Art?"

"Not much, don't worry about it. Give me your hand" he says reaching for it and I watch how me carefully wears the watch around my wrist, "Damn, you icy" he states moving my hand around and I giggle. I sure am." Aight, open the other ones. This one is from Deandra."

I quickly take the box when I hear Dea's name and open it. Just as I imagined, it has exactly what I told Dea not to get so I rapidly close it and hide it.

"What's that" Art asks curiously and I shake my head smiling.

"Nothing, just a card" I tell him and reach for another box, "you'll find out soon okay?" I clear the air because he isn't buying any of it and he hands me another box. This one is a bit larger.

"I didn't want Candy to keep calling you so.." Art says as I open it.

"It's an iphone" I yelp opening it, "wow, I always wanted one of these. Thank you, babe". I excitedly take the brand-new rose gold phone with three cameras out and turn it on, "the camera is so so so coool, yeeesss" I grunt hugging the phone and Art chuckles.

I continue to open the other boxes repeating how much I love the gifts every single time. I received numerous boxes of perfume, bathing stuff, cards, a box of various types of chocolates which Art and I shared immediately, cute necklaces and 'baby clothes' from Dea. Why is she like this. Not to forget, there was also a gift from Arthur's dad which is a small brown handbag. I'll try to find a way to use it because it seems as if he has spend lots of money on it.

"And this one is....an apron" I say taking the light pink apron out and open it, "it says Arthur's" I giggle showing Art as if he wasn't the one who bought it, "there's another blue one and this one says Jacob's."

"Yeah, that one's mine" Art says taking it.

"What are they for."

"Since it's your birthday and you said that you and your mom bake cakes, I was wondering if you'd like to bake one together" he explains scratching the back of his neck.

"YES" I exclaim pulling him from the bed, "this is the best day ever" I let out leading Art towards the kitchen.

"What flavour are we going to make" I ask as we make our way to the kitchen and Art shrugs, "what about chocolate. Do you love chocolate?"

"Yeah" he says and I cheer clapping my hands. Baking is very fun.

~~

"You don't have to stand like this and stir, Art" I giggle out watching his movements as my back graces his chest ever so often.

"This is how I wanna do it" he says placing a small kiss on my shoulder and I shake my head. Judging from what we've been doing so far, our cake will be perfect, "is it done yet?"

"No, we haven't even put the flour yet" I laugh opening the pack of flour.

I add the amount of flour I learned to do while Art stirs away. At the midst of adding everything, I get the craziest idea and pour some flour on my hand. "Art, there's something on your face" I say trying to hold my laugh when I turn around to face him.

"Wipe it off" he simply replies with his mind occupied by the batter in front of us, but it all comes to a stop when I smack my hand, not too hard, across his face. He instantly closes his eyes and when he opens them, I smile at him.

"Ha, got you" I point at him when he stops stirring the batter and I successfully escape under his arm when he tries to get a hold of me, "you missed" I stick my tongue out while he's trying to wipe the flour off. He's just making it wor-

"No...aah...wait, wait, I didn't mean it" I plead when he takes the pack of flower in his hand.

"Come here for a second, let me see something" he says waving me over and I shake my head, "I ain't even gone do anything, Jake. Come here for a second" he says coming closer and I take a step back.

"Nuh uh, you're trying to get me back. Wait....aaah" I yell running away and he chases after me. We go around the table in a circle laughing and giggling until Art goes the opposite way causing me to crash into him and we fall down.

"Got you now. You thought you could run forever?"

"There was really something on your face" I howl out when he traps me with one hand and the flour in the other.

"Yeah? There was?"

"Yes, I'm telling the truth. This big bug...it was on your nose" I defend myself and stare with wide eyes at how he slowly but surely opens the pack.

"Surreee, Jake, surreee" he uses my own words against me and I gasp when he lifts the pack up, turns it over and it all falls all over my hair.

"Y-you did not just..." I gasp feeling my hair while Art laughs away and I shake my hair as wild as possible. This makes the flour go flying and by the time I'm done, the whole place is white. I lazily fall face first on the floor and roll over on my back right next to Art. We fall in silence as we let exhaustion get the best off us.

"Who's going to clean this up" I wonder minutes later looking up at the ceiling.

"Shit, it ain't me for sure" Art chuckles looking around at the mess, "let's put the cake in the oven."

"Wait, I'm tired. Let's take a break" I suggest and we stay on the floor a bit longer. When we finally manage to put the cake in the oven, we come right back to the same position on the floor to wait for it.

Forty-five minutes deep into a conversation about nothing in particular later, the cake is ready to be cut. "It's so pretty and round" I coo turning the cake around and Art hands me the knife. In full excitement, I cut two small pieces for Art and I and we both toss it into our mouths without hesitation.

"Hold up" he says with his mouth full while I'm trying not to gag. "Something's missing."

"I think we forgot to add sugar, Art. It's my fault" I whisper sadly poking the cake with the knife and I look up at Art who has flour all over his face.

"No, it isn't" he says and I pout, "at least we had fun though" he shrugs tucking my hair behind my ears and I nod.

"Yes, we did. I guess we'll get it next time right?" I ask following him to wherever he's going.

"Yeah, next time we'll add sugar first."

~~

Washing flour off my hair is one of the hardest things I've ever done in my entire life. Playing with it is fun, the aftermath? not so much, but I'll definitely do it again whenever Art is up for it again. Washing his wasn't so hard since he had his cap on the entire time.

Currently we're making our way out of the building towards the car. Unlike every other day, we've dressed up way nicer and Art is looking awesome. I tried styling my hair differently and it seems pretty nice to me with all these curls.

"Babe, look. I got these windows tinted" Art says gesturing towards a truck I haven't seen before.

"That's nice. Where'd you get this truck."

"It's my uncles" he replies opening the door for me "You know what that means right? That the windows are tinted?" he smirks and I tilt my head aside.

"That we'll be driving safely and privately to our destination without any distractions?" I ask with both hands on my hips. We're definitely not doing anything crazy.

"I wasn't going to do anything, but you gone be stepping out this car with messy hair cause you trynna be slick" he states and right as I step in he says, "we're going out of the city."

"Really? So cool, I haven't been on a trip before" I exclaim waiting for him to step in as well and I turn the radio on before we drive off. I turn my phone on as I hum to the song because I don't know the lyrics and start recording.

"Wave, Art. I'm recording" I say filming him as the wind blows my hair into my face. Both our windows are down and Art is looking hot behind the wheel with dark shades covering his eyes. He quickly waves and turns his attention back to the road.

"Hi, this is Jake and we're going on a trip, yeey. Is there a beach, Art?" I ask him and he nods, "yes, there will be a beach and lots of sand. We're going to have so much fun" I exclaim into the camera and Art chuckles. "Look, I also have ice around my wrist" I smile showing my watch off before turning the camera away.

"Art, I don't know if I can swim" I whisper lowly at him so it doesn't get recorded.

"You don't?"

"I haven't done it before" I pout sadly and turn the camera towards the high trees we're quickly passing by.

"There's always a first time for everything" he states and I take a deep breath looking out of the window. Trips are so refreshing. For the next hour or so, we drive to our destination.

We made a stop at a restaurant where I awkwardly had the undergo the torture of the waitress because somehow they already knew that it was my birthday and the whole room sang while I sat there smiling shyly and gripping Art's hand when he tried to laugh at me.

At the end, the manager didn't want us to pay, but I insisted until he settled with sending us off with a whole box of cookies and it hasn't left my side ever since. Right after that we went to a shark tunnel where I kept clutching to Art's clothes every time we went closer to the glass. Sharks are very terrifying, but I think they deserve love too. Sadly I couldn't do anything but wave at them.

At the moment, we're parked across the beach and there aren't lots of people here, but the place is very beautiful. "Can you help us take a picture?" I ask a seemingly nice lady that's passing by our car and she nods smiling, "thank you so much. Art, let's take a picture" I call out to him and he closes the door before making his way towards me.

He stands right beside me and since he's super tall, my shoulder is barely reaching his chest and he sneaks his hand around my waist. I yelp when he takes the remainder of the cookie in my hand and takes a bite. The lady sees this and smiles wider.

"Say cheese" she says and I cheese making a peace sign and Art makes one too. For the next picture, he bends over and kisses my cheek which makes me blush so hard and close my eyes. "You two are a nice couple" she says handing me the phone and I blush variously.

"Thank you" I tell her nicely and I quickly check the pictures. A giggle leaves my mouth when I see them, we're so crazy. "Aren't you going to take your shoes off? They're pretty white" I ask looking at Art's feet and he nods taking them off.

"Come on" he says reaching for my hand and I take his, "are you bringing the cookies?" he asks and I nod taking another cookie to munch on.

"Do you need help with the bag?" I ask looking at the bag in his hand. It seems very heavy to me, but he replies with a no and I continue to eat my cookies as we make our way closer to the water.

As soon as my feet meet the sand, I let all my problems go and run like a madman around. Bystanders sure must think I'm a lunatic.

~~

Arthur's p.o.v

Seeing him like this, carefree and untroubled, is satisfying. As I spread the blanket across the sand, I watch Jake skip close to the water as he occasionally dips his foot in it when it's close enough and instantly steps back. That makes me laugh a little.

Carefully, I take the wine glasses out of the bag and lastly the wine I bought when the manager was keeping Jake distracted. Although his birthday hasn't been going as planned, our day's been great so far, I can't complain. Some of his gifts couldn't arrive on time, but I'll make sure he receives them tomorrow morning.

"Jake" I call out to him and he turns around cheesing mad hard. When he sees the blanket, wine and food, he comes rushing. I swear my baby loves food too much.

"Wow, when did you get all this" he asks sitting cross-legged on the blanket with his box on his lap.

"When the manager was distracting you."

"With the cookies?" he asks and I nod, "oh."

"Here, have some. Open up" I offer him grapes and throw one into his mouth. The wind is really going crazy right now.

"I caught it" he exclaims chewing on it, "let me feed you some too" he says and I open my mouth waiting for him to throw it.

"They're really sweet" he states giving me some more and I open the wine bottle.

"Let's make a toast" and I hand him a glass. I pour some in his glass and do mine as well.

"Can I speak first?" he asks softly and I nod, "okay, uhm....before I start, I w-want to know if you still want an answer to your question? T-the one you asked about being my b-boyfriend?" he stutters out nervously and I nod taking his hand.

"What you suddenly nervous for.." I wonder intertwining our fingers. He hasn't stuttered in a long time so this is a bit concerning.

"Y-you make me nervous when you look at me like that" he blushes looking away with a pout, "I w-want to answer your question and I h-hope I'm not too late" he breathes out and I pull him closer towards me.

"Aight, go ahead" I chuckle playing with his thighs. I've been waiting for this.

"W-well, I'm new to all of this. You, being happy, going on trips.....I've never had this before and you don't know how happy and grateful I am right now. You gave me the best birthday ever and it isn't even close to being over. I'll never be able to repay you....yes, I know you didn't do it expecting anything in return, but I still want to give you something" he finishes as he rummages through his pocket and I patiently wait for him. My eyebrows go up when he takes a small box out. Now this is a surprise.

"I b-bought uhmm these, they aren't too expensive, but they pretty much bring my point across, I guess" he says shyly opening the box and two rings come in vision, "I uhmm...you can be my boyfriend if I uhmm can be yours too. It's okay if you don't want to, I'll understand, but I uhm I really really want y-you right now" he closes his eyes biting his lips.

"You're so fucking cute, you know that?" I chuckle lifting his chin up, "why wouldn't I want to, come on. So you gone wear it for me or what?"

"Oh, s-sorry" he breathes out taking the rings out with trembling fingers and wears the biggest one around my finger. In return, I do the same for him and he giggles when I kiss the back of his hand.

"I don't know why you thought I wouldn't like the ring either, cause you picked it right?" I ask and he nods, "see? Expensive or not, you've got good taste."

"Thanks."

"Aight, let's toast on being official" I put my glass up and he takes his that he had put down a while ago, "slowly, baby, slowly" I tap his thighs when he guzzles the whole thing in one sip and he coughs smiling.

"Oh, can I have some more? I've never had wine before" and I pour him some more, "we're boyfriends, that's so cool" he murmurs happily looking at the ring around his finger and I look at mine too. We've come so far and now it's just a matter of making all of this last. I pull him inbetween my legs so we can watch the water together.

Hours later of Jake eating and taking pictures, I get up. "Let's go in the water" I state taking my shirt and he gasps checking me out.

"But I can't swim....a-and I don't have anything to-" he whines wiping his hands.

"Excuses, excuses. You see that house over there? That's where we staying for the night and there's no one around here so you can swim naked" I state helping him up while he just stares at me in disbelief, "you can go in it with your clothes too, whatever you want."

"Uhm okay, I think I'll take them off. My pants will get too heavy" he mumbles pulling his zipper down slowly and I help him take it off leaving him with his black shorts. Secondly, he takes his watch and shirt off and I can't help but stare. Compared to some weeks ago, he's so much healthier now and not to exaggerate but the food is going to all the right places in his body and he's soft as fuck.

We hurry up since it's getting a little dark now and it takes some effort to get Jake into the water, "wrap your legs around me" I say lifting him up because he's scared of the water and he clutches onto me.

"It's cold" he shivers laying his head on my shoulder as I go a little deeper into the water, "but it's fun" he giggles playing with the water and I splash some on his face making him gasp closing his eyes as if he's drowning.

"My bad, my bad" I chuckle holding him tighter and he exhale sharply, "what do you wanna do."

"Uhm, let's just...." and he comes closer to my ear, "kiss" he whispers as if someone might hear us and I move around towards the shore and there's no one there.

"Aight, you start" I say pointing towards my mouth and he closes the gap between us. I smile at how careful he moves when it comes to this before putting more pressure on it. A squeeze on his ass causes him to gasp and I let my tongue slip into his mouth. Without holding anything back, I make sure to let my tongue dominate his while he sucks on my bottom lip awakening the beast.

"Keep your eyes close and don't panic" I say into the kiss and he moans as an answer. When his arms go tightly around my neck and I feel him tilt his head aside getting lost in the kiss, I go for it and sink into the water.

As expected, it startles him, but I make sure to continue devouring his plump lips under water.

1, 2, 3, 4 seconds and we come back up trying to catch our breath and when we do, the slow and innocent kiss becomes something more. My hands find their way into Jake's pants and a grunt leaves my mouth when he suddenly grinds right on top of my dick with the sexiest moan.

He repeats it again and I pull away and let his back float on the water while his legs are still around me. I lick my lip hungrily as I lock eyes with Jake who clearly is as aroused as I am and I rest my forehead on his. A whimper of pleasure leaves his mouth when I lift him back up and start biting my way from his stomach to his chest.

"Hmm, A-Art?" he moans when I bite and lick his nipple at the same time, "Art, w-wait" he whimpers and I stop without hesitation, "l-let's go home first" he says panting, "w-we uhm...we can finish this at home" he whispers with his now swollen lips. With him still around my middle, we get out of the water, get our stuff and make our way towards the car.

~~

(I suggest you leave if you're underaged or not ready)

The tension in the car was deadly and Jake's fingers that constantly kept tracing my arms weren't making it any better, but as soon as we arrived at the house and stepped out, Jake asked where the toilet was and disappeared for almost fifteen minutes.

Right now, I'm just sitting on the side of the bed scratching my head in confusion. I thought we were kicking it on the beach just now, not that that's the only thing that I'm trying to do, but I wasn't expecting him to go hide in the bathroom. I took a quick shower in the other room thinking that he'd be out by the time I got back, but still nothing. I fall back on the bed when the shower stops running.

For the fifth time, I saunter towards the door and knock, "hey, uh baby. What's up, come talk to me" I state tapping the door and still no answer. "Bruh" I mumble and suck my anger up. I'll give him some time if that's what he needs.

I turn around with my head down not realizing that the door just opened and I kick the side of the bed infrustration.

"A-Art?" I hear softly behind my and I turn around seeing Jake wrapped up in a towel. First, I look at his wet hair, then his pink cheeks and then my eyes go to his one leg tapping on the floor. He's nervous.

"What's wrong" I ask sitting down staring at him blankly, "you could've told me that I went too far and we would've talked about it since we're in a relationship now and shit. But now you're hiding from me like I was gone hurt or rape you or some fucked up shit like that. Well if you didn't know that I can wait until you're ready, then you do now cau-" and Jake drops the towel cutting me off immediately.

Fuck...

"W-wha-....y-you.... uh .....you look.......fuck.." I stutter trying to find the right words and I mentally scold myself. 'Fuck, he's sexy' I think to myself checking him out. Didn't I say that the food is going in the right places? The red lingerie hugging his lower body in the perfect places is making my dick pulsate.

I can't wait to find him under me with his legs on my shoulder as I dig into his walls like I'm doing push-up. I'mma mo-

"I'm s-sorry you had to wait. I was a little nervous, but I'm here now" he says softly moving his feet around. The things I'm trying to do to you right now.

(Took the photo down😔, it was a red lingerie though)

~~

Jacob's p.o.v

At first I was nervous, that's why I stayed in the bathroom so long and I had to freshen up a little. This piece of clothing on my body is the idea Dea came up with and judging by Art's reaction, I don't regret wearing this anymore. In fact, I love it. Red looks good on me.

I bite my lip as I watch how Art's predatory gaze undresses me step by step. Yes, that's the beast I wanted to unleash and since it's his turn to be stuttering like crazy, I twirl around teasingly bringing my uncovered butt into view.

"F-fuck" he breathes out when I turn back around. He takes a much-needed breath as I take the chance to walk right up into his opened legs since he's sitting on the bed and I push him down crawling on top of him.

"Why are you so quiet, daddy?" I pout sitting right on top of where I shouldn't sitting, but I'm ready to play with fire. I slowly unbottun his shirt, very slowly, and his breath hitches every time I trace my finger across his chest.

"You gone regret this" he growls in a deep ruff voice I haven't heard before and I bite my lip at the affect it's having on me right now. I want him to do something about this, I can't take it anymore.

"I don't think I will" I say with pouty lips and slumped shoulders, but I'm not done teasing him yet, not in a million years. Right when he thought that I was going to get off his laps, I turn around on top of him instead so my back can face his face and I lean against his thighs to unzip his pants.

'There it is' I mentally coo when I pull his boxers down and his member comes free out of it's cage. 'It will always be beautiful to me, always' goes through my mind as I closely watch it's little movement and it's outline. If I'm to be an addict, this should be my drug.

I touch it once and a substance comes oozing out on the top triggering my already triggered curiosity. Art didn't have an orgasm so what is this? I wonder before doing what I was about to do this whole time, I take it into my mouth and before I could comprehend what was going on, Art quickly lifts my lower-half up and I cry out when my own shaft enters his mouth.

Oh my, I'm going to die tonight...

"Hmph, A-Art" I pant trying to keep up with everything; his thrusts into my mouth, my own shaft into his and the tight squeezes on my behind. I grip his jeans desperately with one hand and the other around his shaft as my eyes roll back at the pleasure I'm feeling on both ends. I'm definitely dying tonight.

A moan leaves my mouth when Art's huge hands grip both sides of my waist pulling me up making his shaft come out of my mouth with a 'pop' sound and I grip the bedsheets when he locks me on top of him.

"Art, w-wai, ohhh p-pleaseee" I moan embarrassingly when his tongue goes where it shouldn't and I realize that I'm sitting on his face, but my begging goes to no avail. It just made it entirely worse and he sits op making my upper body slide down until my face is pressed against the bed while my butt is high in the air. One of his hands spreads my cheeks widely open and I close my eyes sinking my teeth into my lips to suppress the embarrassing sounds that are coming out of them.

The spank sounds and the sting that follows causes me to close my eyes tightly when it rolls back and he does it again and again.

"G-God, agh" I wail when his tongue goes deep inside me and comes back out to just circle around the rim of my twitching hole. Unable to hold anything in when he repeats it all over again, my knees start to wobble as I reach a higher peak and a satisfying groan escapes my lips followed by an orgasm as Arthur astonishingly sucks me dry. I close my eyes thinking that I'll get a break, but it all comes crashing down on me when I get turned over onto my back and I lock eyes with Arthur who's demeanor is screaming dominance. I'm enjoying this.

"Who said you could come" he questions with raised eyebrows and by the looks of it, he doesn't want an answer so I apologize in the only way I see fit.

"I'm sorry, daddy" I reply with my legs still up as he fondles with the lingerie. Just when I thought he was going to take it off, he rips the bottom part of the front that connects with the back leaving me exposed and he stares at it for a while as I let my fingers roam on his defined packs.

"You're freaky as fuck, I like that" he reveals lifting my left leg up and a giggle escapes me when he kisses my ankle and he lets his tongue tantalizingly make it's way to my inner thigh all while he's staring at me, "but when you trynna play too much, you get punished" he says roughly and I moan when he sucks my thigh hard leaving it bright red. A feeling of dejection tries to take over me when he gets up and walks away.

I exhale sharply thinking about what I did wrong and I smile widely when Art comes back, but this time with ropes, a bottle and a small pack.

"Move over to the headboard" is all he says and he doesn't have to tell me twice. My eyebrows go up when he takes my hand and ties one of the ropes around it. When he's done, he attaches it onto the bed and does the same to the other one leaving me trapped.

I shiver helplessly when he spreads my legs and the wind hits my exposed hole. "Close them and see what happens" he warns me when I try to close my legs and blood instantly rushes to the wrong place.

I attentively watch how he opens the bottle aggressively, brings it closer to my bum and I yelp when the thick cold substance drips onto my hole causing it to twitch wilder than it already was as goosebumps break all over my skin.

"Suck on em" he demands and I stick my tongue taking his two fingers into my mouth. I do as he says until they're covered in saliva and he pulls them out with a chuckle, "look at you, you a mess" he says looking at my shaft and just like his, the weird stuff is dripping from mine making me sensitive.

He goes onto his knees with his eyes fixated on my lower body and he throws me a look as if he's asking for permission and I nod abruptly. I close my eyes throwing my head back when his finger slightly touches my hole as I desperately want to touch something, then I realize that I'm tied up.

I should've believed him when he said that I'd regret this...

"Hmph, a-aah" finds it's way out when I feel Art's finger go deep inside me. He closely watches his own finger go knuckles deep inside me and he moves it around a little until it presses something that makes me jump and close my legs immediately. What was that?

Without hesitation, he roughly opens my leg up again and does the same thing making me move wildly, "A-Art, w-what is that...p-please do it again."

"That's your lil sweetspot" he smirks moving his finger a little bit longer, avoiding the spot to tease me of course, and he adds another finger into the mix. Whimpers and moans leave my mouth when he moves them around as if they're scissors while he comes closer to my chest and abuses my nipples with his teeth.

He kisses me passionately and I gasp into his mouth when he adds a thirth finger making me feel stuffed, but it's just not enough. I need more and I need it now. He goes back to my neck leaving his marks all over me when I can't even touch him. This is really torture.

"A-Art, please" I start to beg in a whispering tone while he enjoys every part of my body with his tongue and fingers. A fourth finger gets added into the mix and my eyes well up in pleasure at the slippery feeling.

"Jake" he replies without stopping.

"A-Art, p-please" I beg feeling an itch in my body. An itch for something more than just his fingers.

"Jake" he repeats and hits the spot when I try to speak making me look like I'm in heat, "tell me what you want."

"Oh so now you can't talk huh" he chuckles as if he isn't the one who's disrupting me every time. I take a deep breath and speak up.

"I-...I want you to untie me and I want you to fuck me good like you promised" I say word for word without a stutter and he stops in his tracks, "I want to feel you in my stomach and I want you to bruise my sweetspot....p-please" I beg trying to free my hands and bite my lip when he helps me with it.

"You sure about this?" he asks looking at me while he unties my other hand, "cause I can be aggresi-" and I pull him down to kiss and touch him as soon as my hand comes free. This is what I've been craving for and that punishment was preventing me from touching my man.

I pull away with a pop looking at his wet lips and then into his eyes, "Arthur, I want you to stop being so gentle with me right now, I'm not glass. I want you to be yourself and make love to me already" I say softly caressing the back of his neck and he instantly sits up. First, he takes the small pack he brought to bed and he opens it. I watch how he takes something out of it and rolls it onto his shaft. Hmm, that's the condom.

"Lube me up" he tells me and hands me the bottle. Oh, so this is lube. He takes his pants off after so long and then his boxers as he stands in all of his glory on the side of the bed. I blink a couple times to get out of the trance his bouncing shaft just put me in and I pour the cold lube into my palm. Just like he told me before, I make sure to stroke him from the top to the bottom and back up causing him to grunt lowly. I add some more until it's shiny and ready to bruise me and I peck its head tasting its strawberry flavor.

"All done" I whisper looking up at Art who's staring at me with delated eyes and he gently pushes me back on top of the bed while he makes his way on top of me.

I take a deep breath looking at the size of his monster just wishing that it'll fit and not rip me apart.

"Hey, look at me. I won't hurt you" Art promises and I nod staring into his eyes, "I stretched you up, we got enough lube. Nothing bad will happen, but it might hurt a little when it goes in aight?" he explains and I nod once again.

"Don't look at it, look in my eyes" he distracts me as he lines himself up with my hole.

I grip onto his sweaty back, my mouth opens slightly, I close my eyes and my toes curl when I feel him slowly but surely enter me taking away my innocence and officially making me only his. Nothing will be able to keep me from him now that I know his taste, nothing. Tears well up in my eyes at the sting of his shaft penetrating into my hole and I start breathing heavily at the feeling.

"I-it h-hurts" I whimper sinking my teeth into his shoulder as his head's buried in-between my neck and shoulder.

"Shhh, I got you, I got you" he whispers into my ear and starts placing small kisses all over my neck to distract me from the pain, "it'll feel good soon."

"Hmph, okay." I believe him so we stay in that position for what seems like hours. The little curse words and grunts coming from him make me realize that he's also struggling to keep his control and I appreciate it very much, "Art, you c-can move."

"You sure?" he asks looking at me and I nod with a smile.

"S-slowly okay?" I whimper when he moves a little and I feel it in me. He pulls it slowly back out with his eyes not leaving me ones as I gasp at every movement. When it's all the way out, he goes back in, but this time he sets up the pace some more and a deep moan escapes from the back of my throat making my toes curl.

"You like that?" he asks doing the same thing again and I moan a little louder. My back arches and I roughly grip the bedsheets when he goes deeper this time. Short and breathless moans come out of me when he suddenly hits my spot causing me to tighten my hole around him.

"S-shit, you gone make me a minute-man if you do that shit and I'm not about that. Loosen up a little, baby. You're too tight" he tells me pressing my trembling legs onto my stomach giving himself more access to murder my hole.

"Aah....hmph...A-Art....d-daddy...t-too much" I cry out throwing my arms everywhere when he starts hitting my spot with every thrust, "f-feels so good" I whimper pushing him back by his stomach, but his hand goes around my neck and he puts pressure on it while he tries to fuck me into the mattress. He's not even going that fast and I'm already dying from too much pleasure, he's too good at this.

He falls back on top of me and I put my arms around his neck, "m-more, a little m-more" I moan into his ear and he indeed gives me more granting me my wish of feeling him in my stomach. It's like his shaft grows with every thrust and, oh my do I love that. He lifts my butt up from the bed and does whatever he wants with me. The only thing that can be heard from the room is skin slapping against each other, his animalistic grunts, my long moans and me chanting his name like the God he is.

I sob helplessly when he suddenly turns us around making me go on top of him and I sniffle at how good it feels when we're like this. I can't believe that I've been missing this for so long. I should've known that sex felt this good then I would've jumped right on top of him as soon as he greeted me in that library.

"Yeah, just like that" he breathes out making me realize that my body's moving on top of him. My body is such a slut, but at least it is one for only this man under me, "go around in circles."

"Hmph, hmph, l-like this?" I moan going around with my mouth wide open and my head thrown back.

"Fuck, you're perfect" he groans boosting my ego and he chokes me thrusting his hip upwards causing me to move like a ragdoll on top of him.

This is going to hurt in the morning, but as for now, I could care less. "F-faster" and he does just that, but not before sitting up and I hug him tightly as his hands find their way onto my butt spreading them for his shaft.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God" I chant kissing him sloppily on the lips when he stands up with me still attached to him. I heave in surprise when I look in front of me with slight opened eyes to see the bed far from us.

"I'mma give you something to moan about" he says pulling out of me and I whimper at the empty feeling.

A gasp leaves my mouth when my back meets with the cold wall as his shaft once again easily slips in filling my insides completely and fireworks erupt in my brain, my mouth falls open as if there couldn't be another feeling that could match up to how I feel.

Arthur in bed and Arthur on his feet are most definitely two different people. I fall in and out of consciousness by his hiprolls that can be identified as that of a dancer as whimpers escape my now swollen lip while he worships the body I utterly disliked. Moans fly out like never before with every thrust that goes deeper than the previous one as his pace changes from slow to fast and back to slow but extremely deep.

His hot breath from his short whispers of concern in my left ear aren't making it any better. This, what we're doing, could never be described as pleasure, that word is too simple and meaningless. What I'm feeling right now, could only be described as pure ecstacy, an addictive drug that has entered my system and pure joy as I close my eyes and savor every part of it. Every thrust, every kiss and the skin of his bare sweaty back breaking under my fingernails.

When that's not enough, I let my wandering hands grabs the next closest thing they can find....his head. Without any hesitation at all, my fingers wander around in the waves he's known to always put effort to.

Fuck his waves...

This time I don't brush it from the back to the front like he tells me to, no, I dishevel his waves as my head finds its way closer to the side of his face. Drowned in pure madness, I suck on his left ear and let out a moan when his shaft once again hits that sweetspot in my body bringing me to my ultimate high. Before I could stop myself, my hole tightened and cum gushed out of my shaft like a leaking faucet.

This gets to Art because it doesn't take long before he grunts going a lot faster as I close my eyes letting my head fall on his shoulder. Curses come flying out of his mouth and he grips my waist cumming inside the condom. Not to sound crazy, but I felt some drip into my stomach.

I drift off with a smile on my face as soon as it happens, but not before catching some of Arthur's small whispers into my ear like, 'you good?', 'I love you', 'let me clean you up'.

This was the best day of my life.

~~
10.000 words and so many changes later, I came up with this. Thank you for the patience and I hope you've enjoyed it.😅

I didn't edit the smut people, don't @ me

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

268K 13.6K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...
13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
661K 33K 41
Liam Walsh, Nick Kavanagh, and Jeremy Sawyer only have one thing in common: They're seniors at St. Ignatius Academy, an all boys Catholic preparatory...
416K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...