What Happened in Vegas

By itz_zubi

"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and... More

what happened in Vegas
cast
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty-eight: the end
☆new story alert☆

chapter thirty-five

5.6K 280 12
By itz_zubi

Previously: since I know you guys have waited for the longest time.

Ralphael finds out from his mother that she had threatened Emiliana and bribed her with some money. He meets Emiliana outside his office and they have a heated conversation and Emiliana ends up leaving. Frustrated and annoyed, Ralphael resigns and travels to Vegas to unwind.

When Emiliana realizes that she was wrong, she goes to his house to meet him but she doesn’t meet him. She breaks down and promises that she must find him.

This sucked but at least you have an idea🤩, *hands cookies and milk*

      Emiliana's POV
I didn’t make it far before I collapsed, tears falling from my eyes, I wanted to see Ralphael so bad that it hurt. I wanted to tell him that I was wrong that I have missed him so much. Now, I didn’t know where he was or what he was doing.

I finally wipe the tears from my face and call Daniel, if anyone should know where he is, it should be Daniel. He picks at the third ring.

“Umm, sorry for disturbing, by any chance, do you know where Raphael is?" my voice cracks at the end and he immediately seems worried.

“Hey hey hey, its okay, where are you? I’ll come get you” he sounds agitated and after I give him my address, he is here in not more than twenty minutes.

He meets me in my crouched position and squats to meet my gaze. I look at him and his eyes are full of pity. I hate him seeing me like this, completely broken.

“here, let me help you" he offers holding my hand and lifting me up from my crouched position. My leg loses balance and he holds me immediately so I don’t fall.

“jeez how long have you being here" he muses.

“Just for a while” I lie, he knows but he doesn’t say anything.

“I’m sorry for calling you like this, I wasn’t thinking" I say in realization that he might have been busy.

“Nonsense, you can call me at any time, and I’ll be here" he smiles.

“By chance, did Raphael tell you where he was going?” we were walking towards his car now.

“Yes he did, silly" he laughs and a mixture of nervousness and excitement runs through me.

“He’s in Vegas” Daniel says simply turning to look at me and giggles and my confused expression.

“Are you serious" I ask, my face still contorted.

He nods again, leaning on his sleek, black car.

“Well, I don’t know how I can reach him in time. I doubt he will pick his calls, or hell, he must have changed his number" I panic running my hands through my hair.

Daniel’s eyes widens “don’t panic okay. I know he wants to talk to you now, especially now that he quit, he needs you" Daniel pats my hair into place but i cant even keep calm. My eye fills with tears and guilt evades me.

“I didn’t know that, this is all my fault" a tear falls from my eyes but I wipe it quickly.
“Hey, its okay, nothing is your fault" Daniel assures a small smile on his face.

“I need to see him" I quickly say planning my flight.

“I can help. Amanda's friend is travelling and Vegas is her first stop. I know she wont mind some company" Daniel finishes and I cant help the smile that crosses my face. I give him a long, friendly hug and he hugs me back.

“Thank you. You’re the best" I laugh wiping the tears on my face.

“She leaves tomorrow but I’ll ask the time and I’ll let you know"

********
While Daniel drives me home. He makes a call to someone who I think is Cassidy. The cheery voice on the phone was happy to have me and I breathe a breathe of relief. She tells Daniel that she would be leaving by 12pm.

“Thank you for everything” I say closing the door after Daniel drops me home.

Jasmine is home already watching a Korean drama “its okay to not be okay" which she has being gushing over for the past few days and taking notes for her new book.

She pauses the film on the main character who is shirtless and turns to look at me.

“Hey, how was your meeting?" she asks as i plop down beside her.

“He travelled to Vegas. But I was lucky enough to hitch a ride with one of Daniel’s friend" I tell her and she nods understandingly.

“That’s perfect. I mean, this is like a movie. I just hate that I haven’t met him yet" jasmine pouts

“That’s because you’re never home" I tease and we both laugh.

The rest of the evening passes by in a blur. I join jasmine to watch the movie and we eat popcorn and play music afterwards.

Later in the night, I pack a few things and end up sleeping in jasmine's bed.

Raphael’s POV
I stare at the beautiful view from the bungalow I’m in. Federico is watering the flowers outside the house. He turns to look at me and then gives me a smile.

I Stretch and turn to go back into my room and the first thought that entered my mind was Emiliana, its always Emiliana.

I thought this trip was to relax and get rid of all my emotions but deep down i knew that would never be possible. I run a hand through my hand and hit the rails.

Why was she so hard to forget?

Even I knew the answer to that question. An amazing girl, beautiful inside and out. I hit my hands on the rail again, there I was, thinking about her again.

“Mr Raphael” Federico calls from outside and i turn to him.
“You look really distressed, there’s a bar just down the street. They have the best drinks and the best ladies" he winks at the last statement and smiles.

“I don’t know, Federico, I’m really busy" I say but I know that’s a lie.

I finally turn and enter my room and again, I cant think of anyone or anything asides Emiliana. That beautiful night is something that I cant forget.

I walk back outside and call to Federico
“On second thoughts, Federico, I’m ready when you are" and Federico smiles.

Emiliana’s POV
Jasmine already made breakfast and left by 10:00 to meet a male friend for a work project.

By 11:30, I was ready, wearing a blue t-shirt and a jacket, along with a black skinny jeans and white canvas.

I got to the airport where Cassidy was already waiting, with two buff men standing beside her.

She has beautiful blond hair and blue eyes, she is wearing a flowery dress and long strapped dress. She jogs excitedly and her strong French accent hits me.

“Hi, you look stunning, I’m Cassidy “ she says excitedly throwing her hands around my neck and hugging me tightly. Her scent wafts into my nose and i hug her back.

“I’m so excited to have you with me today, i would have been so bored with those two guys" she jokes pointing at her bodyguards.

She ushers me into her private jet. We hold each others other hands as the plane takes off. We both talk for a long time. We eat and have two glasses of red wine.

“You are like the bestest girl ever,  all the other girls at the modelling agency are so bitch, well asides Amanda, she’s cool" she laughs excitedly.

“I have not had this much fun in a long time asides my sister" I laugh along with her.

“We need to go to a party when we land and then play like little kids again" she tickles me and I tell her I agree.

We get to Vegas by 7pm and a car comes to pick us from the airport.

“Thanks for letting me come with you" I say apappreciatingly"

“Nonsense, you can stay at my place till you meet Ralphael” she smiles at me.

I had told her all about Raphael and she was very understanding and kind. I rest a head on her shoulder till we reached her place. A storey building with amazing wall designs and paintings.

When he had dinner, Cassidy makes me wear a light pink dress that reached my lap along with black stilettos.

I was surprised she let me wear her dress even if we just meat like seven hours ago.
“You look beautiful" she gushes adjusting her black fitted dress on her body.

“I never have time for this in nyc so I’m really excited, what if i meet a cute guy there" she places her mouth on her lips and screams.

“We are going to have so much fun" I gush tucking her hair behind her ear. I breathe in ready to have fun today before I start looking for Raphael. I knew that i would find him. But I just don’t know what his reaction would be.

The driver from the airport comes over and picks us again. Cassidy tells her bodyguards to take the night off which they were thankful for.

Cassidy instructs the driver to take us to the best bar nearby and he smiled through he rear mirror at us and he tells us he knows the right place for us.

In less than an Hour, we get to a large scale bar packed with dancing boys and girls and people drinking and making out.

Cassidy yells excitedly as a young man with long hair waves and winks at her.

We find an empty table and order for a shot each.

“I think he cant get enough of you" i mutter looking over head at the man who had finally summoned the courage to walk to our table.

“Mind dancing?, I’m kaiden” he asks.
He looks decent, wearing a polo t-shirt and a jeans. He looked like someone who wasn’t the party type.

He smiles a small smile when Cassidy looks at me for approval and mutters a small apology.

“You can call the driver if you want to leave because I think I already have a ride" she winks at me and walks excitedly with him to the dance floor.

I order for three more shots while still keeping an eye on Cassidy.

Raphael’s POV
This was the worst idea ever, people were throwing themselves all over me and making me drink whatever they had mixed.

This girl Alisha, has been stuck with me since I got here. She clings to me tightly fumbling with my button. Pretty girl, but I wasn’t interested.

“babe, you seem distracted, do you need a new drink or should we leave" she asks edging closer to me and whispering in my ear.

“No, thank you” I say nicely edging away and taking a shot of my drink.

I cross my legs and look towards the door badly wanting to get out of here.

Just then she came in.

And I forgot how to breathe.

I knew it was her, the way she laughed and held her friend I didn’t know tightly. Some heads swing to her direction watching her killer legs and beautiful smile but she didn’t seem to notice because she has her eye focused on the guys waving at her friend.

My heart starts beating fast, it was definitely her but why was she here, dressed like a Goddess waiting for people to worship her.

I cant take my eyes off her as the guy from before walks to her table and drags her friend.

She still has the most beautiful smile on her face as she turns back to her drink. She takes more shots and I don’t know what to do.

Should I meet her or wait. I decide to wait. Maybe I’m just drunk and she’s the only person I can think about.

She takes more shots and I notice her getting tipsy and giggling excitedly with the bar man who seems elated.

Just as i get up to help her before she gets anymore drunk, a lanky boy, with blond hair and saggy trousers offers her a hand which she takes and smiles. He helps her up and his hands snakes around her waist.

Her expression changes and she attempts to wriggle free, her expression turning frightened. The bar man was gone and her friend, maybe has left with her new male friend. He pushes her towards him and i feel my blood boil as i push people away to reach her in time.

I push him away in time and punch him. He groans and covers his bloody nose.

“WHAT THE HELL?” he curses tumbling away.

Emiliana has covered her head with her eyes and when she drops them, her eyes meets with mine.

Her eyes water and she wipes them to be sure that it was not the alcohol deceiving her.

She smiles widely and then opens her mouth to talk

“Ralphael...”its like a whisper but i could hear her perfectly well.

And then, she stands on the tip of her heels and kisses me and just like that, I melt under her touch.

Thank you guys for 270k reads. It means so much to me and I vividly remember when I started what happened in Vegas with just 0 reads. Without all of your votes, comments, constructive criticisms,  this journey would not have been possible.😊😊😇

THIS IS NOT THE END OF WHAT HAPPENED IN VEGAS, ALL THOUGH WE ARE CLOSE TO IT.

I’m really happy i was able to put this chapter up today because i have been swamped with school work and exams.
I love you guys, don’t forget to vote, comment and subscribe. Love youuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
12.2M 393K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
223 34 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
33.7K 647 23
⚠️ WARNING: 1/3 series book ⚠️ ------------------ "So, Miss Connery." He skimmed his index finger over the edge of my desk as he slowly made his way...