Kaun Mujhe Yun Pyar Karega Ja...

Autorstwa Ashee91

Pure Love.. Total fan fiction..just read and have fun..and spread positivity as hatred is every where Więcej

Point Of Views
First Meeting
Marriage and some conversation
Satisfaction
First night with aloo parantha😉
Saree ya jeans🥰
Shopping Time
Reception party
Attachment
Important Note
Anger and Guilt
Care
Mobile and Ice cream
Confusion And Some Past
Moti bandariya
Misunderstanding
Admission..
Periods with blessing
Accident and Care
Healing
Catch up
Birthday Surprise
Note
Unknown Incident
Past
Some Past...Some Understanding
Love confusion
Its your birthday baby
Confession
Love is in the air
Note..
Some Ruthna-Manana
Moments
Result stress
Missing/Emotions
Distance😥
Consummation
Khattee meethi batein
Some Past Effect
Meeting with her father
Always by my side
Thoda Pyaar Thodi Takraar
BB13
Important
Surprised Connection
Pregnancy Reveals
Protective enough
Game and Fun
Jealousy at its peak
She is my wife
Note
Winner
Twins😊
Happy Ending😘
Thank you note

Pregnancy

6.9K 799 90
Autorstwa Ashee91

Hello everyone..i have read your all comments regarding the note and it gives me immense happiness that you trust me with the story..thank you so much for trusting me and giving beautiful comments...i am not able to reply to your comments but i assure you i read all of them and that means a lot..thank you all u lovely readers..

Now enjoys the story.....

2 months later

Sidharth is still in biggboss and shehnaaz in their home..she is studying for her upcoming exams which are in 2 weeks only..
She is missing sidharth so much that after he was gone she didn't sleep in his room..she slept in his mothers room as in night she misses his arms in which he wrapped her around..when she slept on the first night while he was gone she didn't sleep the whole night as she was missing him a lot..
On the other hand sidharth is also missing her a lot..every day he was thinking about her and in every night he missed her a lot..for the first 2 weeks he share the bed with rashmi and after that he didn't share his bed with anyone..he only wants to be with is moti..

Shehnaaz was in the kitchen making lunch..she is feeling ill from some days..her head is aching and whenever she eats she vomits..his mother told her to get checked by the doctor but she refused saying it must be food poisoning..

Shehnaaz mai table set kar rahi hoon tu aa ja baad me cleaning kar dungi mai..chal jaldi aa bahar..
His mother said to her

Maa bas thoda sa reh gya hai aap chalo mai abhi aai 2 minute me..
She said to his mother and starts doing cleaning..
Suddenly she felt dizzy and when she turn around she fell on the floor with a thud..
His mother came running to see what the voice is..

Shehnaaz...bachcha ...uth..kya hua tujhe..??
His mother said shaking her but she didn't open her eyes..she called her daughter and told her to call doctor and come home to help her...
Preeti called doctor and came running in her mother's home...they both pick shehnaaz up and lay her down on bed in her room..
Doctor came and checked her..his mother tell her everything about her health from some days..

I am taking her blood samples for blood test..if i am not wrong she is pregnant..its 99% confirm but i will confirm it 100%  till evening after blood test's result came..take good care of her..tell her not to take stress and eat healthy food..
These are some medicines of iron and vitamins tell her to take them regularly and walk for 15 to 20 minutes everyday..its healthy for the delivery..
Doctor said and gives prescription to his sister..
His sister and mother thanks doctor and let her walk outside the house..

Mom its a very very big good news..i can't imagine our sid is going to be a father..he is the youngest among us amd now he is goung to be a father..ohh pinch me mom i am too excited..
Preeti said as she hugs her mom tightly

Yes bacha..even i can't imagine..he is not here..if he is here he would cry definitely and be the happiest man on this earth..may god bless both of them...
His mother have tears in her eyes while saying this..

We should inform sid about it..he would be upset if we don't tell him..
Preeti said to her mother

No..pehle hum shehnaaz se puch len ki kya chahti hai wo..wo batana chahti hai ya nahi kyuki isi ne use bheja hai wahan..aisa na ho wo wapas aa jaye sab chhod ke..koi fayeda nahi hoga agar wo wapas aa gya to wo bhi is time jab wo itna famous hai logon ke dilon me..
Use uthne do tab baat karte hain hum..
His mother told her daughter

Ok mom..i am just too happy..i can't control my excitement..
Aap mujhe prescription do mai iski medicines mangwati hoon..
She said and takes prescription from her mother's hand and goes outside..
His mother sits beside shehnaaz srtroking her hair gently...

After sometime shehnaaz wakes up and saw his mother sitting beside her holding her hand

Kya hua maa aap aise kyu bethi ho..aur mujhe kya hua mai yahan kese aai...
She asked while sitting..
His mother smiled having tears in her eyes..

Aap ro kyu rahe ho maa..mujhe kuch ho gaya hai kya..mai thik hoon kya hua aapko..
She asked getting concerned and confused both

Kuch nahi hua tujhe..tu maa banne wali hai..you are pregnant..
Hia mother told her squeezing her hand

Haan to isme konsi badi baat hai jo aap ro-
She said and when she realises she keeps her hand on her mouth

Haan tu pregnant hai..tujhe pata he nahi chala itne din se pagal ladki..
His mother said and kissed her forehead

Maa..
She said while hugging his mother and starts crying

Sshhhh..ro kyu rahi hai tu bachcha ye to khushi ki baat hai na..
His mother asked her while stroking her back

Maaa..S..sidharth..w..wo..n..nahi hai ya..yahan..
She said in between her cries

Are to isme rone ki baat nahi hai..agar tu chahti hai to usko msg bhijwa denge wo aa jayega..bata bhejun uske friend ko msg..
His mother asked her

Nahi use nahi batana hai wo aa jayega sab kuch chhod kar..abhi rashmi wala incident hua wo kya kam tha..mai aise nahi bula skati hoon use..usko log itna pasand kar rahe hain uske pure chances hain jeetne ke..nahi maa use kuch bhi nahi batana hai abhi..
She said while pulling back amd wiping her tears

Lekin use pata lagega to wo naraz hoga ki humne use nahi bataya..
His mother told her

Usko mai handle kar lungi..lekin aap promise karo aap nahi bataoge use kuch..
She asked her promise

Promise bachcha..ab chhod is baat ko tujhe apna bohot dhyan rakhna hai..ab apna he nahi apne hone wale bachche ka bhi khayal rakhna hai...thik hai..preeti teri medicine lene gayi hai wo bhi roz regularly leni hai..tu beth mai tere lye khana laati hoon..
His mother said amd goes out..
Shehnaaz picks up the photo frame from side table in which sidharth is holding her from back..she smiles and talks to the frame..

Tu yahan nahi hai agar tu hota to bohot khush hota..i miss you sidharth..jaldi se aa ja plz..ab mushkil hoga tujhse alag rehna..i love you..
She said and kissed the photo frame...

**************

15 days later

Maa mujhe nahi pata mujhe jaana hai usse milne plz maa..
Shehnaaz whinned to his mother

Bachcha tera exam hai us din tu nahi ja sakti hai..plz samajhne ki koshish kar aur tu wahan jayegi to bohot sawal uthenge kyuki tu friend hai sabki nazar me family nahi..unhone mother ko bola hai plz samajh shehnaaz..
His mother replied to her as she is sitting on the couch in anger

Thik hai jaiye aap..mujhe nahi bolna hai kisi se bhi kuch..aur sidharth ko kuch mat bataiyega meri pregnancy ke baare me nahi to wo aa jayega wapas..aur usse boliyega mai use bohot yaad karti hoon aur use jeet ke aana hai ghar..aur aarti,shefali aur baaki sab ladkiyon se door rahe nahi to mai uska mun tod dungi..
She said in anger and goes to her room while stomping her feet..

Hey bhagwan sidharth ko bhej do jaldi..mai isko kese sambhalun..aajkal iske mood swings bohot ho rahe hain..
His mother said dramatically while smiling..

There is a family round in which one family member should come to meet the contestant..shehnaaz wants to go but she have an exam same day that too in the afternoon so she cannot go and his mother going thats why she is upset as she wants to meet sidharth..

**************

Family Round

In BB house

Tere gahr se kon ayega sid..teri mom ya sis ya aur koi...??
Aarti asked sidharth

Pata nahi mujhe shayad mom aaye..
He replied thinking about shehnaaz..

Ye bohot acha mauka tha shehnaaz ko dekhne ka lekin wo nahi aayegi pata hai mujhe..agar wo aai to bohot sawaal uthenge lekin mera mann hai ki ek baar use dekh loon kesi hai wo use hug kar sakun..kitna time beet gaya hai uske bina..har ek din ginta hoon taaki use jaldi dekh sakun..love u meri jaan i miss you...
Sidharth thought about shehnaaz while sitting in the garden sofa...

Teri mom kitni achi hai na..bohot time ho gaya mile hue unse..ab aayengi to zaroor milungi unse..kuch acha sa pehnungi jab wo ayengi to taaki unhe mai achi lagun..
Aarti said while looking at him deeply
He knows what she was thinking but he smiled as he knows his mother's favourite will always be shehnaaz and he is married also so make plan as per your wish..

One bye one everyone's family members came and in the evening sidharth's mother also came..she called him and he goes quickily to meet her

Mom...
He said while hugging her..he cried in her arms and his mother also cried

Bas mera bachcha..rote nahi hain..sab thik hai..
His mother told him patting his back

Mom shehnaaz thik hai..use kuch hua to nahi hai..kesi hai wo..??
He asked while remain in the same position

Wo bilkul thik hai..use kuch nahi hua hai..uska exam hai aaj..
She replied and pulls away

He takes his mom and goes to make her meet with everyone..she meets  everyone with politeness..after that they goes inside to talk..

Kesa hai tu..??
His mother asked when they both sit down on the sofa..

Mai bilkul thik hoon..bas aap logon ko bohot miss karta hoon..bas ye jaldi se khatam ho aur mai ghar aaun aap sab ke paas..akele rehna bohot mushkil hai..khaskar shehnaaz ke bina..
He told his mother

Wo bohot gussa thi jab mai aa rahi thi to..??
She told him

Kyu kuch hua hai kya..uski tabyat to thik hai..uski tabyat thik nahi hoti to wo aise he mun phula ke ghumti hai..
Aapne check kia fever to nahi tha..
He asked getting concerned

Are wo thik hai bilkul..use kuch nahi hua hai..wo aaj tujhse milne aana chahti thi islye gussa hai..uska aaj he exam hai aur exam bhi afternoon me tha..ab to ghar aa gyi hogi wo..lekin gussa thi ki mai use nahi jaane de rahi khud ja rahi hoon..
She said while smiling

Gadhi hai bilkul..wo aati to bohot sawal hote us pe..sahi kia aapne jo mana kara use..kuch din ki baat hai aa jaunga mai..
He replied taking his mother's hand in his and kissing her hand

Aur usne tere lye msg bhi bheja hai..??
She told him

Msg bheja hai ya dhamki..
Wese kya msg bheja hai..??
He said and they both laughed

Usne bola hai wo thik hai tu uski chinta nahi karna..aur tujhe jeet ke aana hai ye show..aur aarti ,shefali aur baaki sab ladkiyon se door rahe nahi to wo tera mun tod degi aur wo tujhe bohot zyada yaad karti hai..
She told him her msg and he have tears in his eyes..his mother hugged him and he cried like a child..she know how much he misses her

Bas bachcha bas..kuch din ki baat hai phir mil lena tum dono..aise royega to wo bhi pareshan hogi..
His mother patted his back and after sometime he bacame stable

Usse bolna mai thik hoon aur use bohot miss karta hoon..aur mai kisi ladki ko paas bhi aane nh deta sirf dost hain sab to is chiz ki fikr karne ki zarurat nahi hai use..aur usse bolna exam me mann lagaye mai bohot jaldi aunga wo bhi jeet ke..
He told his mother his msg for shehnaaz

Ok bacha bol dungi use..tu bohot famous ho gaya hai..log tujhe bohot pasand kar rahe hain bahar..you are on top sid..i think its high time you should tell everybody about..
She said and stop looking at him so that he knows what she is talking about..

Yes mom i will do it..i know its high time now..i think on finale i will tell everyone..but don't tell her about this..i will surprise her..
He told her mother

Ok bacha..tu bohot acha khel raha hai..aise he khel aur gussa thoda kam kar..koi kuch bolta hai to bolne de kisi ke bolne se koi fark nahi padta hai..be the best version of yourself sid..ok..i am very proud of you..
She told him and hug him..after that they move outside..she met with everyone again and the girls try to impress his mother in every way but she politely gives them answer..

BB announce its time to leave for her mother and he goes near the gate to see her off...

Take care of yourself and her also..i will come home soon..love u byeee..
He said near the gate while hugging her

You too..bring trophy home with you..love u too bacha..byee
She said and goes out of the house

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

91.7K 13.7K 50
Hm- hume aapko dekhkar ghin aati hai. hum aapse nafrat karte hai sirf nafrat. ks- Ab aap humare saath bandh chuki hai shaadi ho chuki hai humari, h...
22.3K 1.2K 52
New RISHTA story..started after rishabh's marriage & preeta being insulted by Rishabh in hospital after mahesh accident.peep to know 😉
245K 17.5K 47
She mended hearts breaking her own She was what he could call home. Hopes ran through her nerve, always kept others above, For all she ever wanted in...
199K 21.4K 108
ft. tejasswi prakash and karan kundraa other character will be added Concept- tejasswi a newbie in the industry and karan a very famous actor comes...