Forever

Por Zoey_Creates

(Zeldris x Fem! Reader) Life wasn't really set out for these two, really it was all just a coincidence. A c... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

531 17 2
Por Zoey_Creates

F/N : Fake name
F/S : Fake surname

Zeldris's POV

I woke up in someone's room. I was shirtless and covered in bandages.

Where the hell am I?!

I sat up slowly, ignoring the slight sting on my hip. By the corner of the room, a sword was placed. I got off the bed and walked to it, grabbing the sword.

I walked out of my room to see a woman with H/L H/C hair in what I can tell is a kitchen, stirring something in a pot. I sneak up on her and when she turns around I placed the sword to her neck.

I look into her eyes with a glare. I can't ignore the fact that she has the prettiest shade of E/C eyes.

She smiles.

"I see you've awakened." she spoke. She moved to the side and went to the other side of the kitchen. She took out two bowls. I appear behind her and place the sword on her neck.

"Where am I?" I asked. "Where I live. Now may you please remove the sword from my neck, I have to prepare dinner." she spoke.

"What am I doing here?" I asked again, tightening my hold.

I can not believe I became reckless and let myself be injured!

"Listen can you just--" she was cut off.

There was banging by the door. "Hey F/S! The village chief is here and we want to know why you're hording a demon!!"

"Un-Holy Lord have mercy on my soul." I heard the woman whisper. She turned to look at me. "Would you mind releasing me from your uncomfortable clutch so I can answer the door?" she asked.

I was honestly surprised that she had not flinched at all, but I was careful to not let my shock show.

"Why should I? I should slit your throat right here and go on about my day, leaving you here to die." I threatened. She chuckled slightly. "Oh believe me sir it wouldn't be that easy." she smiled.

I raised an eyebrow, what is up with this girl?

The girl sighed. "Allow me to explain once I have spoken to the people behind that door." she suggested. "I never let go of the fact that they know I am a demon." I grumbled, wary of the situation.

"I can have them leave their statement if you would just let me go." she reasoned with what I guess is reassurance. I sighed, letting her go. "Now I'd prefer if you could stay in my room for the time being." she spoke, turning to me.

Before I could say anything else, she dragged me to the room and slammed the door in my face. "The nerve of this woman." I scoffed. I pressed my ear to the door, trying to listen to the conversation. 

"Afternoon Village Chief, a pleasure to see you again Griffin." the woman greeted.

"Don't sweet talk us! We know you're hiding a demon in your house!" the boy from before yelled. "Griffy, I find it rude that you can talk to your elder in such a manner. Why not let the Village Chief speak." the woman spoke.

"Great too see you again, F/N. Whatever happened to our morning teas?" the man who I suspect is the Chief asked.

I at least now know the woman's name.

"I can't really say, Chief. I have gotten busier in the coming days of war." F/N spoke. This war has been affecting tons of villages.

"This ain't some get together party!" the boy yelled. "Yes, you're right, Griffin. F/N, I know you personally and I know I can trust your words." the Chief started.

"Are you holding a demon hostage  in the likings of your home?" the Chief asked and I tensed.

I really should have killed her when I had the chance, now I have to kill a village as well.

"Now that there is a silly question. I would never hold anyone hostage and it would never be a demon, at that. I just found an injured  along the outskirts of the forest and had decided to bring him here to tend to his wounds." F/N explained.

I sighed.

"Good to know that. Would you allow me to come inside and take a look at this boy?" the Chief asked and I waited for F/N's response. "No, my apologies. I am still tending to his wounds and I would like to do it alone." she spoke.

"If that is all, would you please leave so I can continue helping my patient?" F/N asked.

I heard the door close and decided it was best to come out. I walked out and watched as she moved the pot from the stove. "Now about those answers you so desperately need." F/N started.

"I am not desperate." I spoke, annoyed. F/N poured stew into the two bowls she had taken out earlier. "And I did not just lie to my Village Chief." she smirked. She then walked to her living room with the bowls in her hand. She sat on her couch and faced me.

"Now come sit down, you need to eat." she offered. I was reluctant at first but complied. She gave me a bowl of stew.

"How exactly did you reach such a state of death?" F/N asked, tilting her head to the side. "I'm the person who is supposed to be asking the questions." I grumbled, sipping the stew in my hands. It wasn't half bad.

"Well I can't be sure to answer your questions if you don't answer mine." F/N smiled, taking a sip of her stew. I looked at her, deadpanning. "I am not going to answer your questions." I stated.

F/N sighed, "Okay. To begin with how you got here, you basically crashed right in front of me when I was collecting fruits. From where you crashed is a wonder itself. I took you back to my village, a.k.a my home and tended to your wounds here. They were quite life threatening to me. It's a miracle how you still are alive. Then again you are a demon so you could just heal yourself." she spoke.

"If you knew I could heal my wounds, why would you tend to them?" I asked, annoyed.

"You were in no state to heal your wounds. I'm guessing you had been healing them with the little amount of power you had." F/N mused.

She knows a lot about demons for a human. "I must thank you for your kindness, but I can not say I can repay you." I spoke, standing up.

"But I should be going now." I started walking to the door.

F/N jumped to stand in front of me, blocking my path. "Now do not expect that you are off the hook; you still have a few questions you need to answer. Plus, your wounds have only started to heal, it will take some time to heal fully so you should stay here for the time being. And if you move too much your wounds would just become worse." she spoke.

"Why would you help a demon?" I asked, folding my arms. I glare at her suspiciously. "Every person needs help during this war, even demons. " she spoke softly, smiling. My expression softened slightly.

"Plus, I'd like to know more about you." She broke the silence.

She walked to the kitchen and took her sword from there. "And would you mind not touching my stuff. I would very much not like them dented." she spoke, walking to her bedroom.

I hadn't even given her an answer.

But she is correct. I have to restrain my movement for some time. So it is  ideal to stay here. If I go back to the castle, I would resume what I had been doing previously and that could open my wounds.

I sighed and decided to lay on the couch. I placed my hands behind my head, looking at the ceiling. "What have I gotten myself into?" I muttered.

Sleep caught up to me and I slowly closed my eyes.

When I woke up, I was not on the couch I had slept on. I laid on a soft bed (the same bed I had found myself on yesterday). I had a black sleeveless vest on with grey sweatpants. I turned to look at the window conveniently placed next to the bed. (Don't question how he got into those clothes!)

Orange was displayed by horizon and it had still been dark. I stood up and walked outside the bedroom. There was no one by the kitchen nor living room. I decided to explore the house, trying to find F/N.

I still do not know which village I am in and that really isn't sitting well with me. Once I searched the whole house, I sat on the couch in the living room, stumped.

The house consists of four rooms (a living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom), but F/N was not seen in any of them. I slowly became annoyed.

Who on this planet would be stupid enough to leave a stranger in their homes?!

The door opened and I looked up to see F/N walk in with a stack of meat in her hand. She saw me. "Oh, what are you doing up so early?" she asked.

I ignored her question and looked at the pile of meat. "Did you buy that?" I asked. "You could say that." she chuckled slightly.

I honestly think that was way too much for the both of us. "Is that all for us?" I questioned.

F/N smiled. "Not really..." she chuckled nervously.

"Who's it for?" I asked. She blushed slightly, looking away. "There are some kids in this village who don't have parents nor a place to stay, and I can't take them in, so I take it up on myself to try and feed them as many times as I can, along with bringing them blankets." she explained.

"Though I'll have to take a bath before starting." F/N said, walking over to the kitchen. She placed the meat on the counter and went to her room.

After a while, she came out with a few clothes and walked to the bathroom.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

221K 5K 12
Y/n the lover of Zeldris and Meliodas comes back from her 3,000 year long imprisonment in the Goddess realm. She's back to fulfill her destiny as Que...
334K 8.8K 49
The battle against the Holy Knights of Britannia is over and The Eight Deadly Sins are now able to live in piece, but not for long. The demon clans...
28.8K 825 19
Meliodas dragon has just moved to brittania. He has started at his uncle Demeros's school for people with magic abilities. In fact, the whole country...
72.4K 1.3K 20
⚠️Read warnings before you read⚠️ [COMPLETED] [OLD] (Formerly called: She's Mine!) Sorry not editing this. The mistakes will remain. You are the de...