Ferris Wheel - Oscar Diaz

By kekeCece1705

Ferris Wheel noun A Ferris wheel can represent something exciting or enjoyable - however it isn't consisten... More

๐ŸŽก
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

23

1.1K 59 6
By kekeCece1705

"Okay so how do we say Wednesday in Spanish?" I questioned Alaïa as I walked her up to the school gates.

It didn't matter what time I worked, I was always going to be there to send her off to school even if it was Oscar the one dropping her off. That was a vital part of my day.

"Míercoles." She answered and I nodded my head proudly.

"Good. That's really good." I praised her and we kept on walking.

Ever had the feeling that you were being watched? I've always read about that question and overheard people asking that question and to be In that situation where you actually start to question it yourself was very chilling.

Even as I neared the school gates I couldn't help but shake off that feeling. The 5 minute walk seemed way much longer and the pavement never ending.

I held Alaïa's hand even tighter looking around just to be sure. The coast was almost clear until I saw a purple low rider drive past me and the 2 people in it looking at me.

"Come on let's walk a little faster baby." I chuckled shaking off the nerves so that Alaïa wouldn't notice. That kid was smart,she was way too smart for my liking.

With one final kiss to her lips she was handed over to the teacher and I was rushing over to my car. As soon as I got it In I locked the doors looking around.

I don't know what got me so paranoid,but just the fact that I felt like I was being watch was enough to creep me out.

I started the car and pressed my foot on the gas,driving out of the parking space at the same time a girl walked infront of me. I jolted forward when I pressed the break and rolled down the window.

"Watch where you're going for God's sake." I told the girl who didn't look older than I was.

"Are you fucking kidding me can't you see me?" She shouted glaring at me.

"Can't you fucking see that I was moving?" I retorted

"What you wanna fight now?" She removed her earphones which is the reason she couldn't hear me in the first place.

"Excuse you. I have other things to do then fight with a kid now move before I run your ass over."

She raised her perfectly drawn eyebrows crossing her arms standing her ground. I chuckled dryly.

I looked around..no one would see if I ran her over right? My eyes wondered around the lot to see if I could see cameras.

"Run me over." She challenged and I shrugged

Fine.

I reversed back into the space and drove towards her. She was expecting me to stop but I was expecting her to move. Her face fell and she moved out of the way as I narrowly missed her. With my hands out the window I flipped her off.

That's something I couldn't get use to...my own road rage. I was brutal.

I turned on the radio and bobbed my head to the music. I had no particular destination but home because tonight was the night I went on the date with Nathan. I was stuck between wanting to go and staying at home because I realised that going on a date meant that I needed to talk,and I wasn't In the mood.

I glanced at the rear view mirror and frowned when I saw the familiar purple low rider behind me. I clenched the steering wheel anxiously. I turned on my indicator and took a left and so did the car.

I shook my head. That might just be a coincidence,so I took another left and the car followed.

I grabbed my phone keeping my eyes on the road and speed dialled Joshua.

"What's up?" He answered on the first ring.

"I think I'm being followed." I frowned,turning the wheel to the left to take another turn.

"And you're calling me because? What am I suppose to do shake the bastards." I rolled my eyes

"That's what I'm trying to do."

"Do you want me to call Oscar?" Call Oscar and what next?

"No it's fine I'll lose it." With that I hang up. I don't even know why I called him in the first place. Maybe it's to let him know just in case I end up in a ditch somewhere?

It took a good 5 turns and 30 minutes to finally lose the car and then I made my way back home.

"Oh you're alive." Josh greeted once I walked in. With one glare sent his way I made my way to my bedroom jumping on my bed for my nap.

I had a date tonight and I needed all the rest I can get in case I got my back blown out...but was sex on the first date even okay? And why was I even thinking about sex on the first date? Did I even want it to happen?

I groaned into the pillow turning on my back. Overthinking was my favourite hobby and it was on at full force at the moment.

The next thing I knew I was waking up when my alarm to get ready rang. I smirked sleepily, proud that I slept that much.

"You never stop sleeping do you?" I jumped seeing Oscar leaning on my door frame with his arms crossed. He looked good in his checked shirt and pants. He looked like Oscar.

"Why are you in my house?" I questioned getting out of bed

"Dropped Alaïa off." He shrugged and watched as I walked towards him. He stood in front of me not moving and I crossed my arms looking up at him.

"Are you going to move?" He looked down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Are you going to make me?" He challenged stepping closer to me. I chuckled quietly a smirk making its way to my face

"I'm sure I can." I retorted. I stepped closer my hands going to his chest. I heard his breath hitched as my hand roamed his body. The lower it went the more heavy he started breathing.

"What are you doing Leigh-Anne?" He said heavily and I gave him a really look. I stopped right where his belt was and looked up at him under my eyelashes.

"I would suck your dick.-." He choked on his saliva coughing in his hands "..but you have a girlfriend and I am going on a date." Pushing him to the side I walked pass him leaving him flustered.

I walked to Alaïa room and sure enough she was there playing with her dolls again.

"Hi Laïa." I greeted leaning down giving her. A kiss on the cheeks

"Hi mummy."

"So where you think you're going?" I heard Oscar come up behind me and I turned around at his question.

"Where did I say I was going? A date." I shrugged. He squinted his eyes studying my face to see if I was playing.

"With who?"

"A doctor." I smirked and he frowned.

"So you into doctors now?" He crosses his arms and I smiled tilting my head to the side.

"Is that jealousy I hear?" I teased and his eyes narrowed at me.

"Why would I be? I have a girlfriend." I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Good." I was about to all away from him but I stopped.

"Do you think I should wear some sexy red lace lingerie? Just in case I plan to give Alaïa a sibling tonight," I feigned innocence puckering my bottom lip out with a thoughtful look on my face.

All of this was amusing to me but he didn't quite think so.

"Leigh-Anne." He warned making me laugh. Before I walked out of the room I stopped staring at him.

His face was serious but his eyes was twinkling with mischief.

"Don't worry. If Alaïa gets another sibling I'm gonna make sure they have the same father." I bit my lip and sent him a cheeky wink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.9K 56
Basically this is a FanFiction piece about my favorite Netflix series On My Block, Iสปm not a professional writer so donสปt judge and I may stumble a b...
129 1 14
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
32.2K 538 16
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ...
11K 453 19
(๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS