Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

By EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... More

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Fastest Man Alive
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
New powers as the Silver Streak
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Grodd
Rogue air
Fast enough
The Man who saved Central City
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
The light and the darkness
Zoom
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Betrayed
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

Trajectory

154 2 2
By EGvamp24

Sorry I took forever for this chapter I had some writers block and had some things happen that messed with me physically and mentally. But I got the chapter done and started the last episodes of season two!!🔥👻🔥

I finally was back in work and I haven't heard anything from Huntress which calmed me down a little and now I can finally focus on the wedding, I sat next to Jesse as we watched tv and she handed me some popcorn "So how long have you and Ben been together?" Jesse asked and I smiled "We've known each other since we were in kindergarten but we've been together for about a year and a half." I told her and she smiled "Do you have someone you like?" I asked and she shook her head "No, no, I haven't found anyone yet. But he's out there?" Jesse said and I nodded then went back to the screen "Signed projects, including releases of solo albums. Pop music would never be the same after Beyoncé left Destiny's Child." "Wait, that doesn't make any sense. They mean Senator Knowles?" Jesse questioned and I frowned "What? She's a senator on Earth two?" I asked and we heard a swooshing noise and Barry came running in. "Hey!" "So how'd it go?" Jesse asked and Harry sighed "Well, he's not a red splat on the side of a mountain." "That's our new definition of success?" Cisco said and I smirked then ate another piece of popcorn "It's one of them." "So, you didn't make the canyon jump?" I asked and Barry sighed "No. What else can we try?" he asked Harry and Cisco shrugged. "A bigger canyon?" he said and Barry looked at him serious "Okay, fine, no more canyons." "I know I crack this. I've just been going about it wrong. I need to find my leg up. Have we factored in drag? Wells, can we rerun the simulation?" Barry asked and Harry looked to the ground then to Barry. "Let it go for now." "Zoom's still out there. He's terrorizing a whole world full of people, your world. You know, I'm not doing this for fun." Barry said and I sighed "Barry, they've been working on this all week. You're tired, they're tired." I told him and Cisco nodded "Yeah, what we need is some downtime. Downtime leads to increased productivity, ergo we have to have fun. And the best way to have fun is for us to go out to the club. Am I right, Team Flash? Let's get turnt!" Cisco said and I smiled then turned to Barry.

"No, but seriously, we need a break." "You know, I think Cisco's right, and if I'm saying we need a break, then you know it's serious." Caitlin said and Barry sighed "All right, let's go out tonight." Barry said and Jesse smiled "Oh, yeah. Can I go?" She asked Harry and he frowned, I knew he'd be overprotective of her and I followed them "Over my dead body." "Look, just 'cause you're stuck in this lab all day doesn't mean I should be too." Jesse said and Harry turned to her. "Over my rotting corpse." Harry muttered and Jesse sighed "Look, what happened to trying new things, meeting new people? You said I should start a life here, right? Huntress is gone. And Zoom's over there, and we're over here, so there's nothing to worry about." Jesse said and I nodded. "There's always something to worry about." "Okay, well, you said Barry and them are good people and I should get to know them and Mia." Jesse said and that made me smile "I did." "Yeah. And you know they'll keep me safe no matter what. Look, I have a life to live, Dad, and whole world to explore. Please? Please?" Jesse pleaded and Harry sighed "Fine. But if you're gonna go, you should take protection." He said and me and Jesse looked at each other then to Harry. "Oh, Dad, I don't need... I don't know what you thought I was gonna be doing, but I..." Jesse told Harry and he put his meta watch on her and it bleeped "Oh, right. I mean, is it necessary? It's kind of, you know..." She asked and Harry smirked "Or I could always build you an inescapable daughter cube." He said and I frowned "Those are a thing on Earth 2?" I questioned and Jesse chuckled "Funny. You know I'd get out though, right? And yes it's real." Jesse told me and I nodded. "All right, fine. I'll do it." Jesse told Harry and he smiled "Thank you." He muttered then looked at me "She's your sister so keep an eye on her, please." Harry said and I nodded "Of course." I said and I took Jesse to get ready.

I walked up to the bar and Jesse's watch bleeped "Oh, God, sorry. It keeps doing that. My dad made me wear it." "Don't worry about it. It's all good." Barry said and Jesse smiled. "I'm really glad you came, Jesse, even though this place is less than ideal." "Yeah, me too. Now we can get to know each other more." I said and she nodded "Hey, toast? To Jay." "I wonder what Jay would say if he was here right now." Caitlin questioned and Cisco frowned "'What's a Kamikaze' "And then you'd spend ten minutes explaining it." "And he'd say, "Just kidding. We have those on Earth-2." she said and Jesse sighed. "Yeah, well, we don't have those, so..." she said grabbing a shot and I took it from her "Eh-eh, I'm sorry, Miss Underage." " Yeah, none of us plan on getting murdered by your father tonight." Barry said and Jesse rolled her eyes. "Oh, whatever, he's all talk." she said and I nodded then Wally and Iris "Yo, guys, what's up?" "Hey. Glad you could make it. What's up, Wally?" Barry said and I hugged Iris then went back to drinking my shot. "Hey, interesting choice of venue. The tic-tac-toe theme is cool." Wally said and Barry and Cisco smiled "Barry picked it." "Cisco picked it. I..." they both said and Cisco frowned "For real?" "Yeah, I picked it. I don't go out much. It had four stars on Yelp, so..." Barry said and I chuckled "Hey Mia." "Hey Wally." I said and I took another shot. "No Ben, tonight?" Iris asked and I sighed "Him and his mom are out, so just me."

"Okay, fair enough." "So who's this?" Jesse asked and I could see that she liked him and I smiled. "This is Wally. He's my... foster, or step... adopted... My new... this is... he's my new friend. This is Jesse." Barry introduced her and Wally smiled "Oh, hi." "Hey. So, Jesse, are you new in town?" Wally asked and her watch beeped and she tried to ignore it. "Yeah, you could say that." "Yeah, me too. Are you from far away?" Wally asked and Jesse smiled "Like you wouldn't believe." Jesse chuckled and her watch beeped. "Oh, you know what? Would you just excuse me? I just need to go powder my... watch." Jesse told us and I smirked "Hey, so I know I'm practically your brother, and I'm, like, half Ben's size, but you want to dance?" "Um why don't you and Caitlin dance?" I told him and he looked to Caitlin and she smiled "Sure." "Come on, let's go." Caitlin and Cisco said and I smiled then asked for another shot.

Iris's POV

"So how's Wally doing?" "Yeah, he's good; he's just diving into his schoolwork." I told Barry and he smiled "Good. Yeah. I'm glad." he said and we saw Cisco dancing crazy. "Oh, God. Promise me if we ever do get married, you will not do that dance at our wedding." "Oh, I can promise you that. I mean, not the wedding, the dancing." Barry said and I chuckled. "What?" "I don't know; I just think it's weird that were married in the future and on Earth-2." I told him and he smiled "I wonder what our married doppelgangers are doing tonight." "Probably Earth-2's equivalent of "Netflix and chill.'" I said and we laughed "Sounds nice. I mean, for them." Barry said and I turned to see Mia taking another shot and I was worried. "Is Mia okay? She seems..." "Like she's hitting her limit. I honestly don't know, I mean she says she's fine." Barry told me and I sighed "Did you ask Ben about her? Because I'm worried about her Bar." I said and he sighed then there was a whoosh of air come thru then people screamed "It was The Flash!" "My wallet's gone." People yelled and I turned to see Caitlin walking towards us "Someone took my purse." She said and I frowned then Barry ran out. Mia came stumbling towards me and she frowned "Who the hell was that? They took my engagement ring." She said and i sighed "Barry's on it, let's just get you home, okay?" I said and she stumbled again but I held her steady. "Yeah, you're gonna have a huge hangover in the morning." I told her and I took her to the house and texted Ben where she was.

Barry's POV

"Okay, I got it. Thanks, man." "Hey. Hey, excuse me." I muttered going's through a few people to get to Joe "What happened last night? I know you didn't rob these people." "No, I was bored. Thought I'd have some fun." I joked and he sighed "Well, look, whoever did this, they got everyone within a ten-block radius in under six minutes. You couldn't catch them?" Joe asked and I shook my head "No, this speedster's faster than me, I guess." I said and he frowned "Unbelievable." He muttered and Iris came over to us "Hey, babe." "Hey, so I spoke to that girl over there. She snapped a photo of the red blur. Look familiar?" Iris said and showed us a picture of a red blur which I frowned "This is not good." "I know, it looks exactly like the photo I took of you last year." "Don't worry, we'll figure it out. We always do. Hey. So how is Mia?" Joe asked and Iris sighed "She had a huge hangover but Ben came to get her this morning but she doesn't remember anything from last night but her engagement ring was stolen, Oh, it's work. I've got to go. Keep me posted, okay?" Iris said and I nodded. "Joe, I don't want people thinking The Flash is a petty thief." "Well, we need to get to work squashing those rumors before they spread." Joe said and I nodded then we went to the lab.

Ben's POV

"Here it is, people; evidence that The Flash has gone Rogue." Scott said and I frowned "Couldn't it be the speedster in the helmet?" "The photo speaks for itself. No helmet glare, confirming that this is The Scarlet Speedster. We're gonna expose him as a fraud." he said and Iris looked to me and frowned. "McKay, I want you at the police department getting any interview you can. Williams, eyewitness encounters. The people of this city need to know what it feels like to be robbed by a hero. West and Singh, I want you to do a piece on it from both of your perspective. You two were there last night. You've seen him in action." "Actually my fiancé was their, not me." I told Scott and Iris frowned. "Okay, but why would The Flash need to make off with a couple of hundred bucks when he's saved so many lives?" Iris said and I nodded "Yeah, he is actually a hero." I said and he sighed "Iris, you're a smart woman. You can't be that naive. We live in a city full of meta-humans who continually do whatever they want, The Flash included. Write it up, his journey from streak to freak, due on my desk tomorrow." Scott said then Iris and I shared a look at each other and I went to my desk.

Barry's POV

I walked into the lab to see Mia sitting down with sunglasses on "I guess you had a great night." I said and Mia groaned. "Inside voices please." "Don't worry M, I got you covered." Cisco said giving her some aspirin and water. "You okay?" I asked Mia and she sighed "I'm good, I just need water and I'll be great." she said taking off her sunglasses then took the aspirin. "I just don't know how to tell Ben that I lost the engagement ring." Mia told us and I sighed. "He'll understand. Um are you sure you are okay? I mean last night it felt you were drinking to forget?" I questioned and she smiled "I'm good, you know I'm just stressed with work and besides. We need to find this Meta." Mia said and I nodded as she walked out of the lab and I looked at Cisco and Caitlin then sighed.

Mia's POV

I went to Cisco's workshop for peace and quiet but Harry was there talking to him which I felt like I interrupted an important conversation "What's going on?" "Just my dad, the brilliant scientist who could accomplish anything he put his mind to." Jesse said and I frowned. "He taught me I could never dream too big. But now... now you're a killer, and I barely recognize you at all." "Jesse..." Harry muttered but Jesse sighed "Don't... don't worry. I'm not going far." she said and walked out. I turned to Harry and he held his face in his hands then sighed.

We went back to the cortex "How could you not tell me this?" "I promised Jay I wouldn't." I heard Caitlin say and I frowned "Jay, what about Jay?" "why?" Barry asked and Caitlin sighed "Because Jay knew how dangerous this drug is. I should know, Barry; Snow and I worked on it together." Harry said which made me so confused. "Guys, I have been busting my butt out there, pushing myself to the limit, trying to get better, trying to be faster, and you're telling me that there's been something this whole time that could've helped me? This could've helped me take down Zoom. It could have helped me save Earth-2 Joe and save Amelia, Mia, and Jay." Barry said and I frowned "Awe, now you have someone to blame for having me in your head." I heard and I felt a bit of anger. "Jay was sick. The drug that he took to regain his speed was also causing cellular degeneration. It was killing him. I tried to help, I tried to find a cure, but in all my experiments, the effects were just temporary. The V-9 is deadly." Caitlin said and Barry sighed "Why not tell me this? Why keep me in the dark?" "Caitlin." Cisco muttered placing his hand on her shoulder which suddenly I saw flashes of Zoom and Amelia screaming in pain.

I gasped and I looked to Harry and he frowned "Are you okay?" "Did you vibe?" Barry asked while Harry put his hand on my arm "I don't..." "Uh..." Cisco said then the monitor beeped "Meta-human. Yeah, social media app for the win. Bad Flash is back." Cisco said and Barry suited up which I was about to but Harry stopped me "No, you stay here." "I'm fine and last I checked your not my dad." I told him and suited up.

"He's coming up on Fifth and Everett. You can use the alley to cut him off." Cisco told us and Barry ran while I transported to Fifth and Everett but once Barry got there he was knocked to the ground. My eyes widened when I saw the other speedster was a girl and Barry frowned, she smirked then ran away and we went back to the lab "A lady speedster? It only took us two years, but we finally got one, a lady speedster. Hey, here's a question for you, purely scientific, was she good-looking?" Cisco asked Barry and I rolled my eyes "You know I have speed too, right?" "You know, I was a little busy getting my ass handed to me, so I didn't really notice." Barry said as Caitlin cleaned his face "Right, right, right, but, you know, next time, for science?" Cisco told him and Barry sighed "Okay, yeah, next time she punches me in the face, I'll be sure to get her number." "Okay, the question remains, who is she?" I asked and Barry shrugged "I have no idea." "We could run her through the facial recognition." Joe said and I sighed "She had a mask on, Joe. I doubt we'll get one." I told him and he nodded "What was her suit like?" Cisco asked and I frowned at him "Hey. Hey, it's a valid question." "It is, actually. How was her suit constructed?" Harry asked and Barry shrugged "It was good. It was very good. It was like mine. It was made by somebody who understands the needs of a speedster." "So that would be someone with access to tech and a lab." Joe added and I nodded then Caitlin groaned "Oh, no. I'm having a very bad thought." she said and I frowned.

Caitlin showed us a vile of red liquid which I guess was the V-9 drug Jay took and a picture of a girl "When I designed V-9, I was having trouble formatting the extracellular matrix, so I called a colleague of mine at Mercury Labs for some assistance, Eliza Harmon." "She knows how to make this speed drug?" I questioned and Caitlin sighed "No, I followed the protocols of information compartmentalization. I only gave her three of the eight components necessary for V-9's structure." "Okay, so she didn't have the full recipe." Barry said turning to Caitlin and Harry nodded shipping his coffee "Unless she reverse engineered her own V-9." "Eliza's a genius, but that's way out of character for her." Caitlin said and Joe sighed "Well, it's worth taking a look." "I'll go see her." Caitlin said and Joe nodded "Hey, I'm coming too." "Me too! I think, I won't be much help here." I said looking at Harry and I followed Joe and Caitlin.

Joe, Caitlin and I walked into Mercury labs and Caitlin sighed "Knock-knock." "Am I hallucinating, or is that disgraced ex-Mercury employee Caitlin Snow?" A girl turned around and smiled "Eliza Harmon, burning the midnight oil. Don't you ever take a break?" Caitlin said and Eliza sighed "Well, you know what they say, these thiocyanate ions won't bond themselves. Hi."
"Hi." Caitlin hugged her and Eliza looked at me and Joe. "Who is your handsome friend?" "Detective Joe West, ma'am. And this is Mia Allen, my.. uh..." "His partner." I muttered and he took a minute then nodded. "Detective? What brings you around these parts?" "Well, that's a funny story. You know how there's a speedster that's been wreaking havoc on the city?" Caitlin questioned and Eliza nodded "Yeah, I heard The Flash went nuts. Fame will do it to you. I guess some people can't handle the limelight, right?" she smirked then Joe cleared his throat "Well, we happen to know it was someone else. That's why we're here looking into this." Joe said and I nodded. "Wow, how very "Law & Order" of you, Caitlin." "Do you remember that formula that you were helping me with a few months ago?" Caitlin asked and Eliza frowned "Yeah, vaguely."  "We think that it was somehow involved." Caitlin explained to Eliza and I looked around and I heard Huntress chuckle "She's not Eliza anymore." Huntress said and I tried to block her out. "We're afraid that my research was stolen." "Not from this lab." Eliza said then she looked around then sighed "Okay, between you and me, the place is pretty vulnerable. Ever since that break-in a few months ago, some of us think McGee hasn't sufficiently stepped up security, but I kept my research on lock and destroyed the originals when it was given back to you." "She's lying." Huntress taunted me and I frowned "But hey, you're free to look around my lab if you want." "I don't think that'll be necessary." Joe told Eliza then she smiled "Sorry. I wish I could be more help." Eliza told us and Caitlin smiled "It's okay. It's actually kind of a relief. Will you call me if you hear anything, though?" Caitlin asked her and she looked at me then back at Caitlin
"Of course. That's what friends are for." "That's an amazing ring, who's the lucky guy." I questioned and she smiled "A great guy. With amazing taste." She said and I faked a smile "Yeah, I can tell." I muttered and we walked out of the lab and Caitlin looked at Joe. "So what do you think?" "For now, we take her at her word." Joe said and I sighed "I don't trust her word, though. I know Ben's ring, and that was Ben's ring." I muttered and they stopped me "Did you pick up something that we didn't get?" Joe asked and I shrugged "Just a hunch." I told him and we left.

Ben's POV

I got off the phone with Mia and I started on cleaning up my photos for the articles "West, how's your article coming?" "Um, great. I have a source who knows for a fact that this speedster is not The Flash but an imposter." Iris told Scott and he sighed "Ah, who's your source?" "I am not at liberty to say." Iris said and I smirked. "Well, if you can't tell me your source, I'm running the original story." "Wait, wait, wait. You're right; what's one unnamed source compared to dozens of eyewitnesses? Honestly, I'm just... I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around your vision for the story. Something isn't adding up. How about we talk about it some more? Grab some coffee? What you say?" Iris said and I looked at her in the corner of my eyes and chuckled quietly "Coffee? Right now?" "Yeah, yeah. I mean, a little caffeine never hurt anybody, right?" she added and Scott nodded "Sure." he said as they got their coats and Iris quickly came to my side "This is nothing but a distraction." "Good luck." I whispered and she lightly hit the side of my head which made me chuckle.

Mia's POV

We got back to the lab and I looked at Jay's helmet "You know they won't forgive Amelia that easy." I heard Huntress say in my head then I heard Amelia scream which shook me to my core. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." I told Cisco and he nodded "Hey, any luck locating our speedster since Eliza checked out?" Barry asked as he came in the cortex with Harry "I'm still working on it, but..." Cisco was interrupted by the lights going out and a rush of air around us. Barry was gone and I frowned "Hey! Cisco! Hey, Joe! Hey, she's got me in the Pipeline!" Barry yelled as we looked at the monitor then suddenly Joe was pushed to a glass paneling and girl speedster was right in front of us "What do you want?" "Where's the V-9, Caity? I need a fix." she said and we frowned "Eliza, is that you?" Caitlin asked and I stood next to Cisco watching everything go down. "Oh, Eliza's not here right now. My name is Trajectory." "Oh, why do the crazy ones always name themselves?" Cisco muttered and I nudged his side to make him shut up before he or any of us get hurt "Look, Eliza, Velocity-9 is very dangerous, okay? It made a friend of mine very sick, and he already had the speed force in him. Look, your cellular system..." "Enough! You are boring me to death. Hand over the V." Eliza growled and Caitlin sighed "I'm a physician. I took an oath. I can't give you anything that will hurt you." "Right, so either hand over the V, or the cat guy and Mrs. Detective gets it." Eliza said pointing the gun at me and Cisco then shot at us. Cisco pulled me down and suddenly we were in one of his vibes which was Zoom and then we heard Amelia screaming for help which it was actually coming from inside my head, we were now pulled out of his vibe and back in the cortex "Hey, move, now." Eliza yelled at us and we walked over to Caitlin and Harry. "Look, all the flasks are gone. There's nothing left." "Hey, I was really hoping you wouldn't make me do one of those "I have to kill you each one by one until you give me what I want." Oh, well." Eliza said then grabbed Jesse and held the gun to her head "Wait. Wait. You want V-9? We'll make it for you." "Dad, you can't." Jesse cried and I frowned "We have all the ingredients." Caitlin said and Eliza sighed "I'm not a patient person, so better move fast." she said and pushed Jesse into me but I caught her in my arms as Eliza pointed the gun at us and taunted us with the gun as Caitlin and Harry went to make the V-9.

Ben's POV

I tried calling Mia but it just went to voicemail "Mia, just let me know if you're okay. I'm meeting up with my dad for dinner so don't wait up for me. Okay. Bye." I hung up the phone and I grabbed all my stuff and walked out of CCPN to see my mom and dad "Hey, son." "Mom, I thought you were going back to Midway city?" I asked and she smiled "Me and your father wanted to talk with you together." she told me and I frowned "About what?" I asked and she sighed "Why don't we get dinner first, my treat." my dad said and we went to my mom's favorite restaurant.

"So where's Mia tonight?" my dad asked and I shrugged "I uh, don't know, she won't answer my calls, she's probably asleep. I mean she's been finishing her finals and working at the Museum." I told them and my dad nodded "What happened with her working at CCPD?" "I don't know, I guess she had so much on her plate then after everything happened to her... with her biological parents. I want to make sure she knows she can talk to me." I told my parents and my mom smiled "I am so happy for the both of you, you two deserve each other." "I agree, son. Even though we are divorced, I still love your mother no matter what." My dad said and I smiled. "Thanks, you guys. I couldn't ask for better parents." I told them and we ordered our dinner.

Mia's POV

Caitlin and Harry came back with the V-9 and Eliza took it "It's what you wanted. Now let her go." "How do I know the two of you didn't lace this with a sedative to put me on my ass?" Eliza questioned and Harry shook his head. "We wouldn't do that." "You can never be too safe, right?" She said then injected the V-9 into Jesse's neck "No!" "Thanks for the fix, Snow." I frowned as Eliza ran out of the lab "Get Barry... Are you okay?" Caitlin said then went to help Jesse as Cisco ran to the monitor and let Barry out. "Well, good job on the cell, Cisco." "Jesse." Harry yelled as Jesse fell to the ground seizing "What happened?" "Turn her on her side. Eliza shot her up with V-9. She's going into shock." Caitlin explained and I helped her with making sure Jesse was alright "It's too pure." "Stay with me, Jesse. Stay with me." Harry said and I frowned "What do we do?" "We've got to get the V-9 out of her system. She needs a blood transfusion. The new blood will flush the drug out of her system." Caitlin said and Cisco nodded "What blood type is she?" "PZ negative." Harry said and we all frowned in confusion "Yeah, that's not a thing on this Earth, man." "I'm a match." Harry said taking off his long sleeve shirt and we started the blood transfusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I helped Cisco clean the glass off the ground and Cisco sighed "Caitlin, I know she was your friend and all, but homegirl has gone cuckoo bird." Cisco said and I nodded "Now she's out there with more V-9." "What she doesn't know is, I put in micro tracker in the drug." Caitlin explained and nodded. "Hmm, that's a brilliant idea." Joe said and I smirked "You can run, but you can't hide." Cisco went over to the computers and found Eliza "I'm the one to blame for all this, so I need to help fix it." "There's plenty of blame to go around, Snow." Harry said and I nodded "You got that right." I muttered and Harry looked at me but I ignored him. "What's her location?" Harry asked and we all looked at the monitor "Central City bridge." "Why is she running back and forth?" I asked and Cisco shrugged "Villains gonna vill." "She's creating friction..." Barry said and Harry nodded "And at that vibration and speed..." Harry stopped and Joe frowned "Complete chaos. She could destroy that whole bridge." "And everyone on it." Barry said and we suited up to save everyone on the bridge.

"Guys, this bridge is coming down." "Barry, there's about 200 people on that bridge right now." Cisco said through the comms, I looked to Barry as he went back and forth trying to get people to safety and I turned to Eliza "You're ruining all my fun." she sneered then punched me in the face, I turned to her and kicked her in the chest. Eliza ran across the bridge which made it collapse and Barry stood next to me "Trajectory's too far away. You won't get to her running across the river." Cisco said and I frowned "what if I transport us there?" I questioned and Barry shook his head "No, What if I jump." "Barry, to make that jump, you'll need to go Mach 3.3, but only for a second." Harry said and Barry nodded "Okay." he muttered then he got in a starting position then jumped the gap in the bridge. I didn't know why Barry wouldn't let me transport both of us, so I transported myself and saw Eliza pull herself up "It's over, Eliza." "It is never over." Eliza gasped and I frowned "Wait, hey! Stop doing this to yourself. You don't actually want to hurt anyone." "You don't know anything about me." she said and Barry shook his head. "No, I know you're not a bad person. This is the V-9 in your system. I also know what it feels like to want to be the best. It makes you feel like there's not enough time to accomplish things the right way, but it's a cop-out. And this is killing you. Look at yourself, Eliza. You're not well." Barry told her and the generator in the back sparked "Let us help you, please." Barry pleaded and Eliza injected the V-9 into her leg which I frowned "That is all the help I need. How does it feel to know that I am faster than you will ever be?" Eliza chuckled and I heard Huntress chuckle "She's right, thou. Look a bit closer, see something that reminds you of someone?" Huntress said as Eliza ran off and I frowned, Zoom? "The lightning, it's turning blue." Barry muttered and soon Eliza evaporated into thin air.

Ben's POV

I read Iris' article and I saw her come out of Scott's office smiling "Hey, you did a great job on the article." "Thanks, um so I wanted to talk to you about Mia. I think something might be up with her, when we went out that night that girl speedster showed up Mia acted like she was on edge." Iris said and I sighed "I mean she's just stressed, I've been giving her time to cool down." I told her and Iris nodded then walked to her desk, I checked my phone to see if she called me or texted.

Mia's POV

I leaned on the wall as we all looked at the suit Eliza had "So Eliza just evaporated from running too fast?" "Looks like cellular degeneration, same as Jay's." Caitlin said and Joe sighed "Jay warned us V-9 was dangerous. At least now we know why." Joe said and Harry came walking in. "You find Jesse?" "She went out." He said and I frowned then turned to Barry who looked like he was confused which made me nervous "Barry, what is it?" "It's just right before Eliza disappeared, her lightning, it turned blue." Barry told us and Cisco nodded. "Right. What if it's a side effect of the V-9?" "Yeah, but Jay took Velocity-9, and his lightning didn't turn blue." Caitlin said and Huntress chuckled from in my mind "uh oh, looks like they are on to the little secret." Huntress said and I started at the ground for a bit "About how fast was he running?" "Not as fast as Eliza." Iris said and Barry nodded "All right, so what if V-9 is what turns your lightning blue? I mean, that would explain why Zoom is so much faster than me." "If that's true, then that means he's sick, right?" Cisco questioned and I looked up at him "He's dying. That's why he wants your speed. He's dying, and he needs a cure." Harry said and I frowned "Same as Jay." Barry said and I shook my head. "Do something before they find out what you did." No, I'm not going to run, they won't find out that I lied.

"Jay? No. See, he died right in front of us. Zoom killed him right in front of us." "Cisco, we've seen a speedster be in two places at once before." Barry said and Harry looked at Cisco and I frowned "Then I guess there's one way to find out."

"Better run." Huntress playfully whispered which made me shiver. "I guess now would be a good time to tell you all I've been vibing Zoom." "What? You... for how long?" Barry asked and he sighed "It started when we closed the last breach. And every time it's happened, I've been near that thing and Mia." Cisco said and Barry smashed the glass around Jay's helmet. "We need to know." Barry told him and Cisco turned to me "I don't think this is a good idea." I told him and he held out his hand "Mia, we need to know." Cisco said and I gulped then took his hand and he vibed and we saw Zoom taking off his mask and revealing himself as Jay and I saw Huntress kneeling before him "They won't know what hit them." Huntress laughed then looked at us and smiled evilly.

Cisco let go of my hand and he frowned "No, no... I saw Jay... He's Zoom." He told the others and I shook my head as he looked at me "Please Cisco." "And Amelia and Mia were with him." He added and I shook my head tears forming in my eyes "I told you, run before they lock you up. Run, Silver. Run." Huntress chuckled and I shook my head "Leave me alone, please." I whispered and everyone looked at me "Mia." Joe muttered and my hands to see blue energy coming from them and I turned to Barry to see him glaring at me but I used my energy field and threw everyone back so I could run, Barry tried to run after me but I got away before he could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 390 17
Barry Allen was a normal boy who lost his parents at age 11 and is now a CSI for the CCPD. After he as struck by lightning and in a coma for nine mon...
93.7K 1.7K 24
Zoe Sparks never believed in the impossible . . . until an accident made her the impossible. The night the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explode...
1.2K 51 25
Zoe Sparks never believed in the impossible . . . until an accident made her the impossible. The night the S.T.A.R.S. Labs particle accelerator explo...
81.6K 1.8K 36
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agápi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...