Adopted by My Kidnappers (Fif...

By FifthHarmonyyyy2

Skylar has now been living with her Kidnappers for a few months. They have decided to adopt her against her w... More

"If you want us to adopt you, we will"
This isn't an adoption. This is a contract.
Breakfast with Camila
Soccer Game
What I did
Pranks
RANT about Fifth Harmony (Not a chapter)
Camila Broke Her Promise.
I'm a burden
Stupid Samantha

Tantrum

927 19 5
By FifthHarmonyyyy2

As time goes on, I eventually began to fall asleep. Well, that is, until I feel two pairs of arms grab me and lift me off the floor. I'm too tired, however, to fully comprehend the events that were taking place and where I'm going. I'm put down and my head lays on someone's lap as do my feet. 

After a while, I wake up to find my head on Ally's lap and my feet on Mani's. 

"What the hell am I doing here?" I ask sitting up. 

I look around to see the other three girls standing in front of me. 

Camila says, frustrated, "Can you stop swearing?! I don't like it when you do that! If you think it's cool, it's not!" 

I scoff, "Yet, you seem to do it every two seconds of your life." 

"I've been trying not to! And, what I do, and regret doing, doesn't excuse you from your actions." 

"Whatever," I reply, rolling my eyes, "Why am I here again." 

"Because you were sitting there by yourself," Dinah replies. 

"No, really? Here's a thought, maybe I sat there by myself because I wanted to be left alone and not be anywhere near you guys."

Lauren asks, "What is with the sudden attitude? Why are you being so rude?" 

"You guys are ONLY ever rude to me."

"What are you talking about? We've been nothing but nice to you for the past few days!" Camila exclaims, clearly getting annoyed, "Why can you never see anything we do for you?!"

"Just leave me alone!" I exclaim, "I'm leaving, don't touch me." I jump up and head for the door, but Ally grabs me. 

I yell, before she can say anything, "Let go of me!"

I shove her arm away and try to walk out again, but Camila gets to the door before me and closes it. 

She turns to me with an angry expression, "There is no way I'm letting you leave after you shoved Ally like that. None of us will." 

"Oh my gosh," I turn to Ally, "I"m sorry, Ally, for shoving you. I just want to go to my bunk."

"Well, you're not going to go anywhere after that." Lauren says. 

"Yeah, so go sit down." Camila says, pointing to a seat.

"No! I'm going to my bunk!" I try to get by her and run to the door, but she grabs my arm and pushes me to the floor.

"I said, go sit down." Camila repeats, sternly. 

I decide to sit down, but not at the seat she wants me to. Instead, I sit down at the corner. I tuck my face into my knees and cry quietly while they began to talk. 

After a while, I interrupt their conversation. I mange to mutter out, in between my uncontrollable sobs, "W-Why can't you j-just leave me a-alone? All I w-want t-to do is g-go to m-my bunk! I'm almost a t-teenager f-for g-god's sake. Why d-do y-you guys a-always w-want everything t-to g-go your w-way? I h-hate a-all of you." 

Normani sighs before walking towards me and bending down. She slowly wipes away my tears and says, calmly and softly, "Sky, honey, just please go to bed. Alright?" 

"F-Fine. I-I'll go to b-bed i-if I c-can go t-to m-my bunk." 

Camila then walks over towards us. She stands behind Normani, with her arms crossed, glaring at me, "No. She means go to bed in here. If you want to sleep on the floor, you can. No one is stopping you. Come on Mani."

They head back to the couch and, for the next few minutes, watch me intensely. As if to see what I was going to do next. 

After a few minutes of thinking what would be the best thing to do, I decide to give in. I'm too tired to argue. Too tired to fight. All of this crying took way too much energy out of me. 

I lay down, and quietly cry my self to sleep. 

I wake up later in the afternoon, still curled up on the floor. I look around to see if the girls are still here, and, to my relief, they aren't. 

I sit up and tuck my head into my legs. 

At least they left me alone for a bit. I honestly feel bad for talking to them like that. But, they just won't leave me alone. I just want space and privacy. Why is that so bad to ask for? God, I feel like I made them hate me. It wasn't my intention. I know I said that I hate them, but I didn't mean it. It was just in the heat of the moment. They know that right? God, I don't want them to hate me too. no one likes me anymore. not my family, friends. Not even them now. 

As all the of these unwanted thoughts invade my mind, I suddenly can't control my emotions anymore. I can't help but break out into an ugly cry. It becomes harder and harder to breathe with every tear that falls. Every once in a while I would get a hiccup. I can't even remember the last time I cried this hard. 

After a while, Camila and Ally com in. Ally asks, with concern lingering in her voice, "Oh my gosh, honey, why are you crying this badly? Are you okay baby?" 

She bends down in front of me and softly places her hand on my shoulder. 

"Y-Yeah."

"Oh honey, what happened?" 

"N-no-nothing." 

"Stop crying. Come here." She sits down next to me. She puts her arm around my shoulder, pulling me in and hugging me with both her arms. 

I cry into Amber arms for a while. Once I've calmed down a bit, I look up to see Camila standing there, concern and confusing written all over her face. 

She comes closer to us, bends down, and asks, "Are you okay Monkey?" 

She softly places her warm hand on my cheek using the pad of her thumb to wipe away my tears. 

"Y-Ye-Yes." I reply, quietly. 

Camila raises her eyebrow a little, looking at me with worried eyes, "You don't look okay at all. If you really want to go to you rbunk, you can go now." 

I try to give her a small smile before standing up, "Th-Thank you."

I walk out the door and jump into my bunk. Yanking the curtains closed, I stuff my head into my pillow and cry myself to sleep. 

After a few hours, Ally comes to get me because we had to go to a few interviews. She didn't ask me any questions, thankfully. 

The next day, no one asks me any questions. i don't take to the girls as much either. 

Two days later, we're in New York. We're staying here for two days, so the tour manager booked a hotel for us. 

Ally, Camila and I are heading to our room right now. 

I don't know why, but I have a feeling they became roommates on purpose this time. 

As soon as we get in Camila says, "Go sit on the bed or the couch and wait for us." 

"Why?" I ask. 

"Because I said so. Now, go." 

I walk over to the bed and make myself comfortable, under the sheets. 

Camila and Ally walk over with a soft smile on each of their faces. 

"Hey honey." Ally says softly, as she gets under the sheets, laying down on my right. 

"How you feeling Monkey?" Camila asks, doing the same thing as Ally but on my left. 

I shrug, "I'm good." 

Camila runs her hand through my hair as she continues to speak, "So, we wanted to talk to you about what happened on the bus." 

I look down and instanly feel like crying. I say, with a breaking voice, "I-it w=was nothing. I-I'm fine." 

"Baby, you sound like you're going to break down in any second. Come on, talk to us." Ally says, putting her arm around my shoulder. 

"I-I'm f-fine." 

"Hey, look at me." Camila says, softly holding my head up, "I swear to you, everything that goes on in here and everything that you say to us will never leave this room. The only way anyone else will find out about it is through you." 

"Look, it's really nothing. We've had this conver-" Tears suddenly fall down my cheeks, and I start to cry. 

Camila says, "Come on Monkey. You can't hide this from us. There's obviously something wrong. Just tell us. We won't tell anyone, I promise." She puts her pinky out. 

I interlock my pinky with her. 

"You know what we say about pinky promises, right?" Camila says, softly. 

I nod, "But, Camila, Ally, i swear I'm fine." I try to give her a small smile, but my body didn't want to cooperate. Instead, I cry even more. 

"Sky, we're not going to let you leave until you tell us." Camila says. 

"Trust us Sky. When you tell someone who cares about you, you'll feel better." Ally adds. 

I don't respond, instead, I look at my lap. After a few moments, I say, "You won't leave?"

"Nope," replies Ally. 

"And I have to tell you?"

"Yup." Camila replies. 

"Fine... It's just..." 

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while. Schools starting up again, so I've been pretty busy preparing. If you liked this chapter, please leave a vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
135K 5.5K 39
Ally finally had her life figured out. She was living the dream with her band Fifth Harmony. What happens if plans change? A little accident makes su...
3.8K 173 18
91.4K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...