HΞLPLΞSS ЯФMДИCΞ || Book 1 Co...

By lowkey_toowise

✧༺♥༻✧ You got me helpless. Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit I'm helpless. Down for the count and... More

~HR~ #0
~HR~ #1
~HR~ #2
~HR~ #3
~HR~ #4
~HR~ #5
~HR~ 5.2: Special Chapter
~HR~ #6
~HR~ #7
~HR~ #9
~HR~ #10
~HR~ #10.5
~HR~ #10.5.2
~HR~ #10.5.2
~HR~ #11
~HR~ #11.5
~HR~ #12
~HR~ #12.5
~HR~ #13
~HR~ #14
~HR~ #15
~HR~ #16
~HR~ #16.5
~HR~ #17
9.24K reads?! Q&A...?
My A's to Your Q's: #1
~HR~ #18
~HR~ #19
~HR~ #20
~HR~ #21

~HR~ #8

530 22 0
By lowkey_toowise

I'm Okay With It

Author's POV

STARE. That's what the baby cub of the group was doing. Staring at the beautiful ice penguin princess. Yes, ice penguin princess. It's how she described her.

"Chaeng, stop staring and start eating.", Jeongyeon said.

"Who was she staring at?", Y/n asked.

"No one." Chaeyoung quickly replied.

"Shut up. You were staring at the Ice Princess.", Dahyun said.

"Oh, you mean Mina?"

"How did you know her name, Y/n?"

"Am I not allowed?"

"You are, but that's one of the perks of having a popular girlfriend in school.", Tzuyu joined in the conversation.

"Okay, fine. You caught me." Chaeyoung said as if she surrendered.

"So... Do you like her?" Jeongyeon interrogated the blushing cub.

Chaeyoung gave a shy nod at her unnie's question.

"YESSS!!/WOOHOOO!/FINALLY!" the three older ones rejoiced, attracting attention from other students including a certain person.

Once Chaeyoung saw her looking at them, her face turned red, and began telling her unnies to calm down and sit back down.

"Mou. You guys are crazy. What are you happy about?" the embarrassed cub questioned.

They gave each other a smirk before Y/n cleared her throat.

"Tzuyu, can you please explain to Chaeng why we're happy?" Y/n asked the maknae.

Tzuyu sighed and looked at Chaeyoung.

"They're happy because you'll be the only person who'll break the ice-cold heart of Myoui Mina."

"Mwo? That's just absurd. I mean, I only have a mere crush on her. Besides, she might not have the same feelings for me." the cub said hiding the sadness in her tone.

Chaeyoung slumped back on her chair with a pout.

'Yeah, just a mere crush.', she mentally said.

"Well, there's always a reason and a story behind their given nicknames."

Chaeyoung's ears perked up. She glanced towards them, waiting for them to tell. Y/n saw their eagerness in her eyes, so she began to tell the story.

 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

'So she had a boyfriend back then but broke up after seeing him with another girl. What an ձรรհօlε. He has the nerve to cheat on her.' Chaeyoung thought, paying no attention to the lesson.

After hours of discussing the lesson and reminding the day of the exams, it was time for them to go home.

Chaeng got out of the room and headed towards the council with Dahyun beside her. Once they went inside, they greeted the president and the vice president.

"Chaeng, it's a good thing you're here," Jihyo said while carrying a stack of paper.

"Why, unnie?" Chaeng asked as she put down her bag beside Dahyun's.

"Can you help Mina carry something in the storage? It's down the hallway from the left. Also, don't fully close the door 'coz the door is kinda broke and you might not be able to open the door."

"Sure thing, unnie."

Dahyun softly called her which Chaeyoung heard and looked at her. She gave her two big thumbs up. Chaeyoung mouthed a 'shut up' before going out of the room.

Both Nayeon and Jihyo looked at Dahyun with a 'what the heck was that for' look. Dahyun smiled at them and went back to work.

Going back to Chaeyoung, she was standing in front of the door leading to the storage room. She was debating whether to knock or not.

'You know what? ꄙꌈꇃꈵ ꀤꋖ.' Chaeyoung opened the door and did what Jihyo told her.

She roamed around since it was a big room full of boxes.

"Hello~. Mina-unnie?" she called out.

She then heard a reply from behind a stack of boxes. She walked towards where it was and that's when she saw the beautiful angel searching for something inside the boxes. She swallowed a lump in her throat, feeling her face and hands sweating.

Mina's hair was a little messy. The cub mindlessly cleared her throat which caught Mina's attention.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah," Mina said in complete surprise.

"H-Hi, Mina-unnie." Chaeyoung gave a little wave at her.

"What are you doing here?", she asked.

"Oh, well... I was supposed to help Dahyun-unnie with the backdrop for the freshmen, but Jihyo-unnie told me to help you. So what were you looking for, unnie?"

"Well, Jihyo-unnie asked me to look for a box of cartolina papers. But she forgot to tell me where it is." Mina pouted which made Chaeyoung scream internally.

'So cute and so precious~', Chaeyoung said inside her mind.

"It's a good thing I'm here. We'll be able to do the job in no time, Mina-unnie." Chaeyoung said as she rolled her sleeves up.

Mina lightly chuckled and thanked the cub.

"Quick question. Is there a switch to turn on a light bulb?"

"Sadly, there's no switch. We're just gonna have to depend on the sun's light, Chaeyoungie."

The cub froze from her spot.

'Eh?... Eh.?... EEHHH?!?!?', Chaeyoung's mind screamed.

"Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung-ah." Mina said.

Chaeyoung snapped out and hurriedly helped Mina.

◑ω◐ [ 15 mins later ] ◑ω◐

While the two were busy working, a group of boys was walking down the hallway while messing around with each other.

"Yah! I'm way better at playing air hockey than you do.", the shortest boy said.

"Oh yeah? Are you sure about that? I have beaten you 10 times in air hockey.", the youngest yet the tallest boy said.

The two bickered while the other was having fun watching them. The two started pushing each until the shortest boy was pushed hard and his back hit the door shut. The doorknob from the inside broke.

The two girls were startled by the noise.

"What was that?" Chaeyoung asked, unaware of the broken knob.

"Nan molla. Must be some fallen boxes." Mina shrugged before going back to work, the same as Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung then caught a glimpse of something white. She pulled it out from the pile and was happy to know that it was they'd been looking for.

"Mina-unnie, I found it," she exclaimed.

"Good job, Chaeyoungie." Mina praised the latter.

"Let's go and bring this back to Jihyo-unnie." Chaeyoung stood up with the box in her hands.

"Oops, my bad." the boy who pushed apologized.

"Hey, isn't this the storage room? I heard rumors about this. I heard that a ghost would try to open the door or bang on the door. Sometimes, they would hear some noise inside the room." the boy who was pushed said.

The three started laughing, finding it funny to be true.

The two girls who were inside were shocked to see the broken knob. Chaeyoung put down the box and tried to open the door. This scared the boys from the other side.

"H-Hey. D-Did you s-see that?"

"M-Maybe it's j-just the w-wind."

"Can the wind do that?!"

As Chaeng started banging on the door, the boys made a run for it. The boys then ran into Jeongyeon and Y/n.

"Y/n-ssi!" the three yelled and swiftly embraced the confused latter.

"What the heck's wrong with you three?" Y/n said with a muffled voice.

"T-There's a g-ghost in th-the s-st-storage r-r-ro-room."

"What a load of ꌃꀎ꒒꒒ꌗꃅꀤ꓄ you're talking, Jimi," Jeongyeon said in an annoyed voice.

"It's true, you dumbass! We witnessed it! There was banging on the door! Plus we heard noises from inside!", the said person angrily yelled at Jeongyeon.

The three dragged Y/n towards the storage room.

Going back to Chaeng's situation, she sighed and told Mina their problem. Mina huffed out a sigh and sat down on the cold
floor.

"What should we do now, Chaeyoung-ah?", she asked.

"Let's just wait for Jihyo-unnie and the others to come here. In the meantime, let's just sit down and rest for a while."

Mina nodded her head at the cub. Chaeng sat across from the penguin girl.

(At least I described her that way, Chae-- Please don't kill me yet.)

For Y/n's situation, she and the other four were waiting in front to see if what Jimin said was true.

"Are you sure about what you heard, Jungkook?", Y/n asked the tallboy.

He nodded at her, but she was not having it.

"Alright, I don't think that this ghost will show up.", Jeongyeon said.

"Jungkook-ssi, Jimin-ssi, you shouldn't be lying to us.", Y/n asserted.

"But— " Jungkook answered back.

"No but's, Jungkook. You three should go home now, it's getting dark already." The three boys nodded their heads and bid their goodbyes to them.

Well, except Jimin scowled at Jeongyeon which earned a mad Jeongyeon. Y/n yanked the mad Jeongyeon towards the council room.

As for Mina and Chaeyoung's condition, Chaeyoung was looking out for Mina and at the same time waiting for Jihyo and the others to arrive.

She noticed the latter across the room, her head starting to drop from its stance. She promptly sat beside her and laid Mina's head on her shoulder. Mina soon opened her eyes and felt her head was resting on something.

She looked up and was met with Chaeyoung's face staring back at her. Both girls turned red and swiftly looked away.

'That was so near. We were so close to...' Chaeng uttered in her thoughts as she caressed her lips.

'Mina, what are you doing?! That was not a smart move. And what are you flustered about? You promised yourself to never fall for anyone else anymore, but why do I feel like I want it to happen?', Mina thought.

"Mi-Mianhe, Mina-unnie. I d-didn't mean to wake you up.", Chaeyoung stammered.

"I-It's okay, Chaeyoung-ah. You were only trying to help me sleep better." Mina assured the baby cub.

"W-Well, yes. Your head was starting to fall, so I thought I would let you sleep on my shoulder." Chaeyoung explained.

"O-Okay," Mina murmured.

Silence took place in the room. It wasn't long till Mina broke the quietness.

"Can I sleep on your shoulder again?" She pleaded.

"Sure," Chaeyoung gleamed.

"But i-is it okay i-if I could hug you from behind? 'Coz I f-feel kind of c-cold."

Chaeng likewise blushed from the penguin's request. She slowly nodded her head before sitting in between Mina's legs. Mina then wrapped her arms around Chaeng's small figure and rested her head on her shoulder.

'This... She feels nice and warm... She also smells nice.' Mina thought before slumber took over her.

。●‿●。 。●‿●。 。●‿●。 。●‿●。

Y/n knocked on the door.

"Stop being cranky about what happened a while ago," Y/n told the older girl.

"Well, clearly he started it." She retorted with her arms crossed.

Y/n only let out a sigh and opened the door after hearing a faint 'come in' from inside.

"Hey, guys." They greeted us as they got inside.

Nayeon instantly latched on Y/n once the two went inside the office. Y/n chuckled at her lover and hugged her back.

Jeongyeon made an expression before noticing Chaeng's bag on the couch.

"Is Chaeyoung here?", she asked.

"A while ago, but I wanted her to help Mina with something.", Jihyo responded to Jeongyeon.

"Those two will be alone together in the storage room and then one of them will admit their feelings," Dahyun imagined.

"Wait. Did you say storage room?", Y/n interrupted.

"Yeah, they're in the storage room. I asked them to fetch the box of cartolina papers."

"But... The storage room was completely shut when we were on our way here."

They all went silent before realizing the problem. Jeongyeon, Y/n, and Jihyo darted outside the room while Nayeon and Dahyun stayed there to keep an eye on their stuff.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Mina-unnie?" Chaeyoung whispered, making sure if the latter was asleep.

She leaned back on Mina's body and smelled a whiff of Mina's scent.

"She has a really feminine scent." She quietly mumbled.

She looked at Mina's sleeping side profile and felt her cheeks burning up.

"She's really elegant."

She then recalled what Y/n told her.

"If only we could do this forever, then I would be able to say those words to you. I really like you, unnie. Even though we don't know each other that much, my feelings just start to grow bigger and bigger that I can't hold them in any longer. I would treat you better than him. I mean, would it be okay if I can be your trial girlfriend just for a few days?" Chaeyoung babbled.

She was stunned when someone muttered in her ear, "Sure, I'm okay with it."

The door burst open, revealing three worried older girls. Both Chaeng and Mina looked up, and they were relieved to see them.

"Thank goodness, you two are okay. It looked like it was locked from the inside." Jihyo sighed.

"I didn't know that you and your brother knew how to lock pick, " Jeongyeon said, amazed by the younger girl's hidden skill.

"Well, we only do it if it's an emergency or we couldn't get inside the house. Anyways, we'll just report this to the teachers. In the meantime, let's go home now."

They all walked back to the council room after closing the storage room. Before they headed outside, they packed up their stuff and closed the council office. They separated ways as they approached the school gates.

●☆●☆●☆●☆●●☆●☆●☆●☆●●☆●☆●☆

And this chapter had 2k words... I'm not surprised since it's Michaeng.

I mean, is it really? Maybe yes or maybe no.

Anywho, I hope you like the chapter. I will try my hardest to update my other books.

Forgive me for not updating that much. I'm really sorry. I know I shouldn't be only focusing on this book. I just need some more ideas for my other stories.

I hope you could forgive me.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and add if you haven't done it yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 155 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
15.9K 446 38
In which (Y/N) is looking for a person perfect enough to be a real friend and soon-to-be lover through his passion for music..... Published : 24th Ma...
70.9K 5.2K 53
I want to love you but I can't. I'm stupid for love. If love is the type of accident that I would be involved with, hit me many times then. If love m...