๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—š๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ

By Laynaaxx

๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—š๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ๐Ÿ’ž More

|1|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|

|2|

7.4K 389 26
By Laynaaxx

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍

"Oh my goshhh this shit not laying right bruh." I said whining as I tried to fix my swoop. The shit was not working and I was about to say fuck it.

"What's wrong with you." Sky said laying down on my bed. Riah went home this morning she had something to do.

"My hair it don't want to cooperate." I told her stomping my feet, having a mini temper tantrum. I was only acting this way cause I had about 30 minutes to get ready and I still haven't picked my clothes out.

I was going to see my dad today. Being that I haven't seen him in a while since I been busy. He's been locked up ever since I was 12, and let's just say it hurted me. Seeing my dad walking out the house with hand cuffs on and remembering me and my mama scared, not knowing when he was coming back.

"You want me to help you?" She said getting up and coming inside the bathroom.

"Please cause it's upsetting me and my homegirl." I said as we shared a laugh.

"Where you going anyways?" She asked while fixing my hair.

"Going to see daddy."

"Mama know?"

"No."

My mama haven't talk to my daddy since he go locked up. I guess you could say she angry at him. She felt like if he would've listened to her he wouldn't be in jail. But just because my mama doesn't talk to him doesn't mean I have too.

"You nervous?" She questioned.

"I mean a Lil but- ion know." I said back. I was nervous but i wasn't at the same time it was hard to explain what I was feeling.

"Mmhmm done." She said as I looked in the mirror.

"Not the BAYANGG." I said moving my head side to side.

"You so ugly." Sky said laughing at me.

"Let me stop and get ready." I said walking out the bathroom and to my closet.

"You look cute."

"Thanks boo. But I'm finna head out." I told her and was about to leave but she stoped me.

"Oh wait I'm going to Von house and everybody gone be there and I wanted to see if you wanted to go."

"Umm I'll think about it." I told her and walked out.

Getting in my car, turning it on and connecting my phone to Bluetooth playing Can't stop, Won't stop by MajorNine.
Pulling out the driveway and driving to my destination.

                     (20 minute later)

I parked my car and turned it off. Getting out and walking to the jail doors.

"How may I help you honey." The lady at the front desk asked soon as I walked in.

"I'm here for visitation."

"Okay can you please sign here and take this sticker." She told me handing me a clipboard and a visitation sticker.

After I was done I walked to the area where they have to check me. This part always make me aggravated because they be doing to much.

When down I walked in the visitation room and sat down at a table that was available.

Hearing the chair in front of me making a loud noise, I lifted my head up and saw my dad.

He looked the same just more buff.

                            (omniscient)
"Hey peanut." Clarence or as everyone in the streets called him Big C said. Bri playfully rolled her eyes at the nickname he called her, which made him chuckle.

"Hey daddy." She told him back.

"How you been?" He asked. Clarence loved his daughter a lot and was always there for her, but being that he was locked up things where different and it was hard for the both of them but mostly Bri. Going to seeing your dad every day and only getting to see him once a month was tuff, especially since she was a daddy's girl.

"I'm good just got done with school and now I start my new job next week." She told him. "What about you?" She asked.

"I'm good." He told her and it was true I guess you could say people respected him in jail so he didn't really have no problems.

"How's ya mama?" He added.
When Clarence realize Laytoya wasn't talking to him or was "mad" at him, it kinda hurted him and he was angry at her. But he knew she wasn't that mad how she claim she was, cause she was still putting money on his books so he really wasn't studdin her.

"She's doing fine." She told him and it was true Laytoya was doing fantastic and was living her best life.

"Mmm you thinking about going to college?"

"No not really."she said. Bri wasn't looking into college because it wasn't that serious to her. But if she did she would've been right there at FAMU.

"Why not you smart for it." He told her and he was right, Brianna wasn't no dumb female she is really smart.

"College just isn't for everybody." She told him making him smile.

"What fat head Sky doing?" He questioned. Clarence treated Skylar as if it was his own child. He loved her just as much as he loved Bri but maybe a little bit more since she was his own, but it was still love for Sky.

"Nothing much she been thinking about doing hair but she don't know. I told her if that's what she really wanna do then do it." She told him.
He just nodded his head and then it got quit.

"I'm sorry for not being there for you and shit. I know it's hard for you cause this shit is hard for me too." He told her. Clarence knew he should've listened to Laytoya but he let his stubborn ways get in the way. He was starting to get old on this whole jail shit and he wanted to be home with his family.

"It's okay I understand." She told him not really wanting to talk about it cause it was a touchy subject and she didn't feel like crying.

"What you did for your graduation?"

"Nothing just went to a block party with Sky and Riah met some new people there." She told him.

"Mmm and these new people are boys or girls?" He asked.

"You asking a lot of questions. They boys." She said laughing.

"Mhmm that's wassup."

"One minute!" They heard the Guard yell.

"Tell yo mama I said I love her and stop acting like a child and answer my fucking phone calls." He told her.

"Okay." She lied. Bri wasn't telling shit to her mama, she not even supposed to be here.

"And tell Sky I love ha fat head ass too."

"Okay."

"I love you baby girl you'll always be daddy's little peanut."

"I love you too and can you please stop calling me that." She said with a mug on her face.

"Nahh I'm good." He told her laughing.

"Times up." The guard said.

"Remember what I told you. I mean it Brianna." He said as the guard takes him.
She nodded.

"I love you." She told him watching him walk away.

"Love you too!" He yelled and with that he walked inside the doors.

Brianna was sad, she was always emotional when it was time to go. I mean who want to see they dad go back in those doors and have to wait next month to see them again.

She walked out the building and walked to her car. Turning it in and driving back home in a comfortable Silents.
*****************************************
Excuse any mistakes☺︎︎

I might give y'all another chapter today just because I'm in a good mood but ion know🤷🏾‍♀️😭.

But make sure to
share♾
comment ⌨️
and
vote 🗳!!!
And follow me on Instagram: ItsLaynaaa_ 🤍🤍🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 26.3K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
144K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
7K 202 7
๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐’๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก...
288K 8.4K 31
โœฐ"๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•’๐••... ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•—๐•— ๐• ๐•—"โœฐ