Made It (Jackson Imagine) (GO...

By babybirdeclipse

{Sequel to "Just Right"} {Your name is Kim Haeju} After a rocky relationship, Jackson and Haeju finally seem... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter VIX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII (Finale)

Hi! Please don't ignore!! 2 minutes!

759 27 31
By babybirdeclipse

Since this story has gotten so much attention, I wanted to leave a message to you all!

First, thank you sooooo much for giving it so much love! It really means a lot to me!!!

I saw many requests in my DMs and some comments about a sequel but I feel like this story has come to an end (I'm not particularly proud of it believe it or not......)

I wanted to make other stories and I tried to start a Yugyeom one, but it hasn't gotten much attention SO

What do you guys want?

I am mostly an ahgase but if you got suggestions about other biases, I might like it! Bonus points if you have a story in mind!

Currently I have that Yugyeom one on hold and two ideas, one for JB and one for Jinyoung, but I truly wanna know YOUR opinion! If you want a new Jackson one, shout it out sis!!

Please feel free to comment!

Have a nice day 😊💕
(Promise the stories will be EVEN BETTER)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 64.5K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
406 25 17
This is my first fan fiction so please be aware that it's not that good, but enjoy anyway !
238K 9.5K 41
The reader, a normal college kpop fan, wishes one night that she could meet BTS. To her surprise, they actually appear! In the midst of handling the...
47 0 24
"Running left was the worst mistake of my life." A story of two girls' life going through thick and thin together as they go through love, heartbreak...