Fifty Spies

By Jewelsmadeit

America, oh, America. Showing up late at a meeting again and forgetting his project. Before UN could scold Am... More

Chapter 1: Who Are You?
Chapter 2: What I Come Home To
Chapter 3: Meet the States. (Part One)
Chapter 4: Meet the States (Part Two)
Chapter 5: Settling Down
Chapter 7: Side Stories
Chapter 8: Can You Turn On the Lights?
Chapter 9: Meet the States, in the Dark? (Part Four)
Chapter 10: Preparing for Paintball

Chapter 6: Meet the States (Part Three)

6.3K 136 368
By Jewelsmadeit

A/N: Before we start, I'm going to tell you the countries that are meeting the states.

Countries that are at America's house:

Britain
Canada
France
Australia
New Zealand
China
Russia
Ukraine
Belarus
Spain
Mexico
Japan
South Korea
North Korea
Germany
Switzerland
Poland
Philippines
Indonesia
Malaysia
Netherlands
UN

Third Person:

It was morning. The sun was rising, and a few nations and states were waking up.

"You better get you butt moving if we tending these fields today!" Texas yells at Missouri, Iowa and Oklahoma.

The four quickly change into suitable clothing for farming, and walk out of the house.

They trudge through the grass, walking at least about 8 acres, the sun making their backs sweat from the heat.

They reach the Freedom Farm.

They quickly go to feed the animals and water the plants.

Meanwhile....

"Stupid time zones... and stupid westerners.." China mutters.

China didn't get a blink of sleep last night.

He sighs and go to the restroom, which is connected to his bedroom.

He washes his face with water and and wonders, "Why aren't my Provinces personified?".

He shakes his head. There must be a reason why they are.

He quickly finishes up and goes to the living room. There was a certain British man already there.

"你好,英国. It's nice to see you up early."

"Hey China. I woke up because of time zones. It's quite annoying. Though I suppose it isn't so bad, since we already stayed a day here in America."

China nods his head in agreement. "Not to be mean, but why do you smell like tea?"

"Nothing really." Britain nervously chuckles.

"Okay..." China was a bit skeptical, but it wasn't much of a deal.

"What states do you think will be introduced today? I really want to see my grandchildren."

"Grandchildren! Right. Britain is America's father. But is America really their states dad? Or more of a brother?" China ponders before replying to Britain's question.

"I think there might be," China quickly checks the time of when states was admitted into the USA on his phone, "Vermont, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Louisiana, Indiana, and Mississippi? There may be more or less."

Britain nods before getting some tea for himself. China follows suit.

Meanwhile...

"What do you mean the Bella got loose!" Texas exclaims.

"I don't know y'all! I didn't do it though!"

"We're going to have to find her." Missouri sighs.

"Let's go find her." And Oklahoma walks to wherever.

(A/N: It will never be known if they found the cow? Or maybe so?)

Timeskip...

Everyone is seated in the living room, ready for more introductions.

"So everyone ate breakfast?" Everyone nods or say yes, etc.

"Okay, so today we're going to meet more states. You may go honey!" America gestures to the door.

A little girl walks up, "Hello. I'm Vermont. The 14th state. I may be small, but I have a lot of power in this house." She says.

Countries notice she has a slight French accent.

"Are you French?" France walks up to meet the girl.

"Well, French is the most spoken foreign language in my state." Vermont replies.

"That's nice. I hope to see you around." France shakes her hand and sits down into the couch again.

"Your from the northeast?" Canada questions.

Vermont nods her head.

"Here." Canada gives her something. Vermont quickly leaves.

"Hey pa! Can we come out?!" It was obvious that this person had a southern accent. A girl peaks her head through the entrance.

America nods his head. "You may."

A girl and boy walk out. One of them was immediately noticed as Kentucky, from her flag, and the other one was a mystery.

"Hello everyone! My names Kentucky and I'm the 15th state." She did a peace sign and walked out of the room.

"Hey. Sorry about my sister walking away quickly. My names Tennessee. And I'm the 16th state." He waves.

"What region from the USA are you from?" Canada questions.

"I'm from the southeast." He responds back. "Kentucky from's the southeast too."

"That's nice to know." Canada quickly hands something to him, and he leaves.

"Canada, what are you giving to them?" Russia raises his eyebrow.

"It's just a present for each region. I do it every time I meet them."

Russia nods. "I suppose you don't meet them often? I just guess from you not remembering their regions."

"I just make sure. I'm not the best with geography."

"The buckeye state, stop fighting with the Great Lakes state, and get here to introduce yourself!" America shouts.

A boy quickly rushes in, with a black eye though.

He quickly changes his posture to more of a straight one.

"H-hello. I'm Ohio and in the 17th state." The boy says.

Switzerland quickly rushes up to him. "Are you okay? Do you need a ice pack or bandage?"

"It's nothing. Me and Mochi always get in fights. It's just this one was a bit harsher this time." He explains. (Mochi is Michigan.)

"Oh okay. I'm glad your fine. But take this ice pack just in case." He grabs it and put it on his black eye.

"Thank you." And he walks out.

"Louis, you can go introduce yourself." America calls out.

The girl that shouted at them to "eat our food!" came. Many remembered her.

"Hello! You guys might remember me. Anyway I'm Louisiana. I'm the 18th state, I'm also known as the Pelican state." She waves.

She looks around. And her eyes stop at France.

"Are you France! Oh my god! I'm such a big fan of you, your like my idol!" She waves her hands up and down everywhere.

"That's nice to hear." France smiles. "You know I'm your grandma right?"

(A/N: That makes France sound much older than before. She's a cool grandma though B). )

"Yeah! Which give you more of a reason to like visit me!" She fangirls more before sitting down next to France to chat privately.

Everyone prepares to meet the next state.

"Okay, Indi, mind stop working on your car to meet everyone!" America shouts really loud.

Everyone covers their ears.

"Sorry for being so loud. Indi is all the way over on the other side of the house, in the garage." America explains before being met with this girl covered with oil and with a wrench in her hand.

She put down her wrench on the nearby table.

"Hey everyone! I'm Indiana. I'm the 19th state and the best with cars." Indiana smiles.

"Also, Uncle Canada, I'm here for the Midwest!" Canada hands her the gift.

Indiana picks up her wrench while holding the present and runs out the room.

America go on his phone for a second before staring at the entrance.

A boy comes dashing through, and stops right in the center of the living room.

"HelloimMississippiandimthe20thstate!Askmeanyquestionsyou'lllike!"

"Can you please repeat that?" Britain asks.

"Sorry! I'm just a really fast talker." He takes a deep breath and speak again. "Hello, I'm Mississippi and I'm the 20th state! Ask me any questions you'll like!"

"Not to be mean, but why do you talk fast?" New Zealand asks.

"I have the fastest flowing river in the USA, the Mississippi River. And your not being rude. Don't worry." Mississippi grins.

"That's cool! Maybe we can talk about it later!" New Zealand exclaims.

"Yeah!" Suddenly they both have stars in their eyes.

America chuckles. "Alright, Mississippi can you get Illi? Then you can talk to your Aunt."

"Alright!" He salutes and runs off.

A few moments later, a a girl get dragged over, and dropped to the ground.

Mississippi runs over to New Zealand and they talk at the speed of light.

America helps the girl up. She wipes the dust of her shoulders and waves to everyone in the room.

"Heya! I'm Illinois! And I'm the 21st state! I have to go now, New York is saying that his pizza is better and I challenged him to a cook off." She dashes off to the kitchen.

(A/N: Who do you think will win?)

"I think that's should be it for today. Also UN? May I talk to you?" America states.

UN nods. "Yes, you may. Let's go to a private room?"

In The Private Room...

Note: If you don't like people breaking the fourth wall you should skip over this!

"So, it may not be enough time to meet all of the states. What do you think we should do?"

UN ponders before coming up with a solution. "The author need to stop being lazy and get more states into a chapter."

(A/N: Gasp! How dare you!?)

"I mean that could work.. we can't change the how long they should stay, since everyone had already booked a flight to the next meeting. So it works." America smiles.

"That's what's going to happen." Suddenly UN looks at the fourth wall!

(A/N: Hide readers! *You guys disappear somewhere* Anyway... UN? What do you want?)

"Can you add more introductions? Like 10 states after we eat a meal or relax?"

(A/N: I suppose so. I make it work some how. )

"That's good. Anyway, don't stress yourself doing it."

(A/N: I won't. Your guys should go do whatever. Bye!)

"Okay, I'm going to inspect the way you raise your kids. You may go shoot a gun or play with your children." And UN walks off.

Timeskip...

Note: Fourth Wall break over.

"That was a nice discussion. I should go check on California, I heard she broke her foot while Florida forced her to jump off the roof." America shudders.

America walks to the Medical Room.

He opens the door.

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing? I know a few days ago you already had burns, but now you also have a broken foot." America frowns and hold Cali's hand.

"I'm fine dad. I already handled way worse, like those really bad earthquakes."

"If you say so."

"Plus, the wildfires have been getting better. Delaware already grounded Florida." California chuckles.

"Get some rest, I'll check you up later." America walks out the room.

----------

A/N: It's the end!!

So I've been think about making a chapter about some small side stories like if Texas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Iowa find the cow, or about Illinois and New York's cook off, and what happened with California and how she got pushed off the roof.

Tell me what you think! Also I'm open to feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 741 15
This is my first story ever so please do not judge 😅 and sorry if is not that good The other countries have always believed America was always a hap...
4.3K 52 26
Basically just Usa's States. Its uhhhhhhhh lil' skits. It DOES have some RusAme that Alaska did not sign up for. Annnd thats about it. I think I shou...
78 1 2
uhh why not i'm bored in class and i want to do this :D so ill probs update when i am in class sooo you don't have to read this it has nothing import...
890 25 4
"What now, America?" He asked, making sure the annoyance was clear in his voice. He then gestured over to his desk, which had a few papers strewn abo...