fflp ៸៸ 2000

By eneiyri

texting au ⊱┊❝we're just people who need friends, right?❞ jaemin, jeno, renjun, haechan, yangyang, jongho... More

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 | 𝐞𝐧𝐝.
infrunami, yang jungwon

17

2.1K 126 67
By eneiyri

CHA MINYOUNG

yuka
uhm wtf is happening
in your profile-

young
OH YOU SAW JAEMINS
RIGHT

yuka
OH
his meme one?
he changed it tho

young
GASP 👁👄👁
brb gna take someone's life

yuka
LET ME KILL THEM
IM LITERALLY
ON THE OTHER SIDE
OF THE GROCERY STORE
TRYING TO AVOID 💗💞💞💖💓💓

young
IM SO SAD
JAEMIN TOLD ME
THAT WE WERE DOING A
MATCHING MEME THING
:(((((

yuka
your relationship
with him tho

young
he's the pretty one
in the FRIENDSHIP

yuka
RELATIONSHIP

young
friendship ;-;

yuka
you guys are
cute ✨✨✨✨

young
gross
anYWAYS
HOWS URINE DOING

yuka
what

young
yuren 💖 = urine

yuka
next time id
ask jeno to make the ship name 🤢

young
hE FORGETS HIS OWN
FRIENDS NAMES SOMETIMES

yuka
yeah that's what i meant
if he gave me a shit nickname
he'd forget it ❤️
anyways i cant find him

young
mAAM
LOOK FOR HIM

yuka
im near the exit
can't i just leave
that guy

young
you mean this guy?

yuka
i hate it here
fine ill look for him
BUT OMG
UUWUWUWUWUUW
HES SOMCUTEJSKL
😔😔😔

young
begone simp

yuka
i hate you too

┈─────── — ꒰‧⁺ ⌨𝚕 ˀ *ೃ༄

"Renjun." Yuka mumbles, when she sees his back. She quickly follows him. "Renjun." She says. Renjun turns, out of breath. "So did Feli-." Renjun cuts Yuka off. "Are you an idiot?" He harshly whisper yells, as he grasps her wrist. Yuka looks at him.

"What?" She asks. "Walking off like that? We aren't even familiar with this location, Yuka. You could've gotten taken away or lost." He tells her. "I'm not stupid." Yuka yanks her wrist away from his.

"Yeah? Well considering the fact that there were literally men looking at you from top to bottom, they're the ones stupid?" Renjun asks.
"What?" Yuka looks around, noticing a group of boys walking out the store.

"You see? You didn't even notice." Renjun sighs. "It's not like I'd let them touch me." Yuka mumbles. "Yeah, but that wouldn't stop them." He nearly yells at her. "Stop being stubborn." He exclaims.

Yuka flinches slightly, shutting her eyes closed. Renjun stops, looking at her. Yuka heaves a sigh, before looking at him again. "I-.." She pauses. "Whatever." She passes him, their arms slightly touching.

Yuka walks out of the store and begins to walk to the direction of the house. She feels the urge of crying. "Are you crying?" A voice asks from behind her. "Ugh, who cries, Renjun, that's gross." She tells him, with a forced chuckle. Renjun pauses for a moment. "Sorry." He mumbles.

"Ew, don't say that." Yuka rubs her eyes, as she walks quicker. "Stop walking so quick." He sighs. "Stop being so bossy." She says. "Then stop being stubborn." He states. "I'm not." She rolls her eyes.

"You a-." Yuka then begins running. Renjun widens his eyes and quickly begins running as well. "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!" He yells. "BECAUSE YOURE CHASING AFTER ME." Yuka yells back. "BECAUSE YOURE RUNNING AWAY!" He answers. "THEN DONT RUN AFTER ME." She looks back.

"Watch o-." Yuka bumps into a tree, falling back, landing on her butt. "Ouch." She sighs. "You're so stupid." He says. "Shut up, I don't want to talk to you." Yuka sighs. "I know, and it shows." He states.

"Ugh, we didn't even get the shit Felix sent." Yuka sighs. "I did." He shows a bag. "Ew, responsible." Yuka pretends to gag. "Ew, stubborn." He walks off.

"I hate you." Yuka says. He doesn't even turn around, saying a simple "The feeling is mutual." Yuka loves to mess with Renjun, but knowing that she's talking to someone she likes, and who likes someone else, makes her want to give up.

"FiNALLY!" Haechan hops from the couch. "They're here! Jaemin Na, do your magic!" He yells. Minyoung runs down the stairs, grabbing Yuka's arm. "LOOK AT YOUR ROOMMM!!!" Minyoung says excitedly. Yuka smiles slightly before glancing at Renjun who was handing the plastic bags filled with food to Felix.

Minyoung grabs Yuka's wrist and dashes up the stairs, heading to the assigned room. Minyoung opens the door. "Holy shit." Yuka gasps, running into the room, collapsing onto the bed.

Minyoung slides a chair and sits on it. "'Kay, hoe, now tell me everything from beginning, middle, and end." Minyoung says seriously. Yuka rises from the bed and sighs. "You're kidding right?"

"No, why do you think I dragged you here?" Minyoung laughs. "I don't want to talk about him." Yuka sighs. "I'd rather take this vacation and forget about him." She lies down.

"Yeah, that's smart." Minyoung says. Yuka then feels her body bounce on the bed. She opens her eyes and sees Minyoung jumping. "But the boy is on this trip with us too, you moron! At least talk to him normally." Minyoung rolls her eyes.

"Ew, what's normal?" Yuka scoffs. "Definitely not you." Minyoung prepares to launch off the bed. "I don't think you sh-." Minyoung hops off, landing on her butt.

"That shit hurted." Minyoung whines. "You're so stupid." Yuka laughs. "I know." Minyoung gets up. The door suddenly opens. "What on earth happened?" Seungmin asks.

"I jumped from the bed." Minyoung mumbles. "Moron." He sighs, helping the girl up. Minyoung says thank you and looks at Yuka. "Want to sleep?" She asks her.

"Sleep is for the weak." Yuka says. "You're weak." Minyoung states. Yuka looks at her when she notices Minyoung's tone is more serious than it is. "What do you mean?" Yuka asks softly.

"I'll uh, step out." Seungmin says, walking out the room. "Don't run away from your feelings for someone when you don't even know what they feel." Minyoung says. "Sometimes you have to confirm stuff yourself. Don't have fate to do it for you." Minyoung adds, huffing.

"Minyoung, I-." Yuka sighs. "I'm an idiot." She mumbles. "I know, but you're also my best friend." Minyoung says to Yuka. "Thanks Min." Yuka tells her. "Ugh, yeah yeah, now can we stop this seriousness? It's giving me chills." Minyoung slightly shivers. Yuka laughs. "You started it."

LATER

"Na Jaemin can cook." Minyoung repeats to herself for the millionth time this night, as she sat on the porch. "Can you shush? Of course I can." Jaemin groans in annoyance, beside her.

"I know, I'm just so shocked." Minyoung mumbles. "Oh, right." Minyoung realises. "Shouldn't you be inside?" Pointing at the glass doors. Jaemin shakes his head. "They're playing cup pong, I have no intention of getting drunk." Jaemin chuckles.

"Beer tastes terrible." Minyoung gags. "Terribly delicious." Jaemin retorts. "What he said!" The door slides open. The two look, and it's Yuka. "Wfhat theee fuck?" Yuka giggles. "She's drunk." Minyoung sighs. "Yeah, you should go- help her." Jaemin chuckles.

"Goodnight, Jaemin." Minyoung runs off. He laughs. "Night, Min." He chuckles.

┈─────── — ꒰‧⁺ ⌨𝚕 ˀ *ೃ༄

2:34 AM

"Ugh." Minyoung shuffles around on her bed. "I'm so hungry." She whisper yells into thin air, before shuffling around again. "Ugh, screw it." Minyoung mumbles, finally sitting up.

Minyoung carefully opens her door, and without hesitance sneaks to another room. She opens the door, hearing the snoring. She sighs and sees a pillow on the mini couch in the room, picking it up.

She picks it up and launches it at the snoring figure. "Hey bitch, I'm hungry." She complains. "Jisung, I cant find a baguette anywhere at this hour." He complains. "Yah! Na Jaemin."

Jaemin's eyes open. "Well well Well." He laughs, sitting up. "What's up, babe?" He asks. "Ew, shut up. Can you maybe cook me ramen?" Minyoung asks.

"Sure." Jaemin replies. Minyoung furrows her eyebrows. "Okay, what's the catch, pretty boy?" Minyoung sighs. Jaemin suddenly grabs her wrist. "You shouldn't just casually enter a guy's arm carelessly." Minyoung looks at him in shock.

"Jaemin I-." Jaemin cuts her off by laughing. "I'm kidding, angel." He chuckles, getting up from the bed. Practically dragging his feet he walks down the stairs as Minyoung quietly followed along.

JSHSKSJKALAKAKKWDKSKKWKW
yes 🥺👄🥺
I like this chapter :(

UNEDITED IM SORRY FOR MISTAKES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
418K 14K 68
"Why should I care whether you die or not?" ❀ Jisung FF ❀ Mafia/Soulmate AU ❀
666K 26.8K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...
28.3K 1.1K 45
an nct crack texting / instagram fic !! not ot23, but a select group of members (might add more)