New Beginning (Christian Yu)...

Por darkeyes9

After, working so hard as an Author in Atlanta. Sarah decides to take a trip to Hawaii by herself but during... Mais

Cast/Characters 😍😍
Me, Myself, and I
Down To Earth
Similarities
This is Hawaii
It's All in the Details
Spa and Drama
Full of Surprises
Telling Stories
Sightseeing
Cloudy Day
The Beach
Let's Go Tonight!
Two Romantic Lovers
Light Of My Day
Little Kids
Enjoy The Little Things
Can I Ask You Something?
Food and Tattoos
We Have All Night
Back In Time
Old Memories
Unwanted Things
Another Day
New Beginning

Relaxed and Clueless

633 17 0
Por darkeyes9

Matthew and I walked on the sidewalk beside each other until we made a stop at a Cafe restaurant inside of the building that was still near the beach. Matthew told the waiter to have us seated outside and we followed the waiter to our table. The waiter placed two menus on the table in front of us while Matthew brought the chair out so I can sit down. Once I got situated he sat down on the chair in front of me and rubbed my hand.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, I exhaled and looked at him.

"I feel like there's been a weight lifted off my shoulders. I feel at peace with my mind about Joshua. It's just before I was so hurt I couldn't see what was better for me," I looked at the ocean from afar trying to avoid eye contact with Matthew.

I've never been able to tell people my feelings out of the blue like that. So for me to say this to Matthew meant a lot and I hope he would see that.

"What's better for you?" Matthew asks.

"You because I really like you," I looked down and I heard him chuckle.

"I was hoping you would say that," He says and I looked up to see him smiling widely at me.

"Hello, my name is James. I will be your waiter...this afternoon," I looked up to see the same guy that was sitting next to me from the meditation group center.

He looked surprised to see me and Matthew here. I looked at Matthew and saw him look at me strangely so I quickly looked down at the menu and squinted my eyes in embarrassment. I could hear James clear his throat, the heavy energy at the table was present and I did not like the feeling.

"What will you guys like to drink?" James asked breaking the tension.

"I will have a glass of orange juice," Matthew looks at James then they both look at me waiting for an answer.

"I will have a vanilla chai," I said after looking at the beverage section.

"Hot or cold?" James asked with a smile.

"Hot, with whipped cream on top," I say and he nods before walking away.

"What was that?" Matthew asked.

"What was what?" I asked nervously.

"Why was he looking at you like that as if he liked you or something?" Matthew asked and I smiled.

"Are you jealous, Matthew?" I leaned back in my chair.

"You didn't answer my question, Sarah." Matthew crosses his arms with a smirk.

"He probably does like me but he was there at the meditation center."

"The guy who was sitting next to you?" He asked and I nod.

"Oh," Matthew said before James came back with our drinks. He placed Matthew's drink down first then mine carefully in front of me.

"So, do you guys know what your ordering?" James smiled and I shook my head no, making him laugh.

"Just give us a minute," Matthew says to James and he walks away.

"You see he does like you," Matthew whispered as he leaned in and I leaned in as well.

"Well that's okay because he's not getting me, I already have someone on my mind," I whispered then I sat back on my chair. I looked down at the menu as Matthew sat there in silence.

"What do you mean someone is on your mind?" Matthew asked still clueless.

"Oh my gosh, Matthew! It's you," I exclaimed as I put the menu down and he squinted his eyes at me.

"Okay, we will see." Matthew teased as he looked at the menu and I laughed.

"Oh, there it is. I was waiting for you to laugh, you have such a beautiful smile." Matthew rubbed my hand and my whole body felt warm. He always makes me feel great about myself and I couldn't deny him.

"Thank you, Matthew." I smiled and he kissed my hand.

"Your welcome, Sarah." He says and we sat there looking at each other for a moment.

"Are you guys ready to order now?" James asked making us look at him, breaking our little moment.

"Yes, I'll have a croissant with scrambled eggs. I want cheese on the eggs and bacon." I smiled then I looked at Matthew when I was done giving my order and he smiled.

"For you, sir?" James looked at Matthew once he was done writing down my order on his tiny black notebook.

"I'll have the same thing but with grits," Matthew said to James then he took our menus and walked away from the table leaving me and Matthew alone together.

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

After Matthew and I finished eating our breakfast together, he paid the bill. I thought we were going somewhere afterward but instead, we sat and talked about traveling and different places that he's been to. I know he was a director but he's literally been everywhere and I was shocked. Matthew has been to Tokyo, Thailand, Hong Kong, Paris, London, Mexico, Egypt, India, Morocco, Jamaica, and even to Haiti (my birthplace) then my family moved to the states. I told him that I wanted to go to Haiti and all the places that he's been to. Of course, Matthew said he would take me, I just have to tell him and we will be off into the world.

"So what now?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"I don't kno- actually I can show you around the resort so you can get familiar with it then we can go for a swim in the pool," Matthew said and I nodded with a smile.

"Okay, that will be nice," I said before he stood up from the chair and came over to pull my chair out for me.

"Thank you," I smiled as I got up and he returned the smile. We walked out of the cafe and I can still feel James's eyes on us as Matthew and I walked beside each other.

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞.

Once we walked inside the building of the resort Matthew led the way and showed me the different restaurants that they had. We went on to an area where they had a gift shop and game room, the people in the game room looked pretty lit. Then Matthew showed me the gym, a few guys were in there but as I looked around I saw Nick the meditation instructor. He turned around after he was done lifting weights and winked at me. I admittedly held on to Matthew's arm and told him to show me another place. We kept walking until we made a stop in front of a spa. Even though we were looking from the outside I can smell the sweet aroma of vanilla and caramel. The sign was big up above saying "Royal Spa" in white letters, the colors of the spa were white and pink. I smiled about getting a massage and letting my body relax which would be so great for me.

"You ready to go?" Matthew asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to look at him and he was smiling at me waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, let's go." I giggled then we walked out of the area into the lobby that was nearby and waited for the elevator to come down. Once the elevator doors opened some people walked out and we got on once everyone was out. Matthew pressed the button to our floor and I smiled at him once he made eye contact with me before looking down at my nails watching it reflect in the light.

"Your nails look nice, I like them." He says making me look at him. "Oh, thank you," I smiled.

My nails were done by a friend of mine. I told her that I wanted nude holographic nails and she did an amazing job on them, am surprised that Matthew noticed.

The doors opened and we walked out of the elevator heading to our rooms. Once we made it to our doors I put my key in and Mathew put his key in as well. My door opened and I looked at him.

"Hey, um I will let you get some rest because I know you had a long morning," He says and I chuckled. "Then we can go to the pool and afterward get something to eat." He continued and I nodded.

"Okay see you later," I said and he winked at me. I will never get over how attractive Matthew looks all the time.

I walked inside my room and closed the door behind me. Then I looked at the time on my phone and it was two-fifteen. I set an alarm to wake up in three hours and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes once I got under the cover going straight to sleep.

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

Buzz
Buzz
𝑩𝒖𝒛𝒛

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off from underneath my pillow. That sleep felt so good, 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩. I rubbed my eyes then rolled over to look out the balcony and saw the skies going into an orange setting. I got out of bed and quickly got undressed. I looked through my clothes to find some bathing suits that I had packed. I found two and laid them on the bed trying to figure out which one to wear. One was an orange bikini and the other one was a one-piece cut out stomach leopard print swimsuit, it had thin straps and an o-ring on the top. I decided and picked the one-piece Leopard print swimsuit. I hoped I wasn't showing too much for Matthew but at the end of the day I am a grown woman and I can wear what I want. I changed into the swimsuit and put my hair up in a cute bun, I found some cute black sandals to wear for the pool and wore those. The swimsuit fitted my body perfectly, I couldn't help but look in the mirror and feel amazing in my own skin. I put on a black lace cover-up maxi skirt and grabbed my purse along with my phone.

I opened the door and walked out of my room. When I walked out into the hallway, I didn't see Matthew so I knocked on his door. I waited patiently for a minute or two and heard him walk around then the door opened and there he was. Matthew stood there shirtless with his hair in his face and looked surprised to see me. His eyes looked from my face to my body and I looked down at the floor, feeling nervous. He brought my chin up and pulled me by the waist inside of his room then he closed the door behind me. I rubbed his arm slowly as he made eye contact with me, we stood there in silence before he spoke.

"You look so beautiful," He whispered and I chuckled softly.

As I looked into his eyes there was something there, a word I couldn't say and a feeling I couldn't understand. Matthew cupped my face as if he was trying to look for something in my eyes as well then he brought his head closer to mine and I put my hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat fast. He was just a few inches away from my lips and I smiled softly making him do the same. He inhaled and exhaled before letting go of my face but he was still very close to me, I must look really good.

"Are you ready?" I whispered because I was inches away from kissing him and he smirked.

"I just need to put a shirt on then we can go," He says before walking away from me and I admittedly felt the warmth go away from my body. I watched Matthew as he put on a black long sleeve shirt that matched with his black swimming trunks. He grabbed his phone and key before we headed out of his room.

"You can put your phone and key in my purse," I unzipped my crossbody purse as we walked down the hall and he smiled at me before putting his stuff in my purse.

"Thank you, babe." 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲?! 𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘀𝗵, 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄!

"No problem," I said trying to suppress my mouth from squealing out loud, I felt like a middle school girl having a crush on a boy in the classroom.

We walked into the elevator while the doors were opened because a couple had just walked out and Matthew pressed the lobby button. We looked at each other and giggled before facing the doors in silence. As I was thinking about what I should eat later on tonight, I felt Matthew's hand gently play around with my fingers to ask for permission and I opened my hand up. He slowly intertwined my hand with his big one and I was smiling so hard, I knew he was too. The doors opened up and we both walked out of the elevator while holding each other's hand. Ready to go have fun at the pool together.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

23.5K 467 12
❝I can't have what's not mine.❞ based on the song "not mine" by katie garfield short chapters COMPLETED
3.5K 85 6
He is a Bounty Hunter, Code Name: Mando, he has a Quirk and is very skilled, has many Skills of many Beings
720K 59.9K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...