immortality comes as seven [b...

By JustinMochii

bts sickfics. i appreciate all the love and support im getting on this book! although this book is coming to... More

Information💫🌻
Tagged || ⚽️✨
🥳Birthday Chapter 🥳
Jin || Astraphobia
Suga || Snake bite
Hoseok || Appendix
Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 2
Jimin || Heat exhsuation
Taehyung || Stomach Flu
Jungkook || Twisted ankle
Jin || Burned
Suga || Double Trouble
Hoseok || Heart Attack
Namjoon || Migraine
Jimin || Infected
TaeHyung || Back Pain
Jungkook || Cold
Jin || Nosebleed
Suga || OCD 📕
Hoseok || Nerve Damage
Namjoon || Flu
Jimin || "Help"
Suga || OCD 📗
TaeHyung || Cyst
Jungkook || Hepatitis
Suga || OCD 📘
Jungkook || Seizure
TaeHyung || Cyst pt. 2
Jimin || abused
Namjoon || food poisoning
Hoseok || run away
Suga || asthma flare up
Jin || brain tumor
Christmas special || ot7
Jungkook || cystic fibrosis
Jimin || accused
Namjoon || asthma
Hoseok || car crash
Suga || OCD📙
Jin || allergic reaction
Ot7 || by my side
Jungkook || faking
Taehyung || broken leg
Jimin || Maculopapular
Namjoon || SSHL
Hoseok || Fainted(ish)
hello.
the end of an era. <3

Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 1

4.7K 79 80
By JustinMochii

I kinda stretched the request out a bit. I'm really sorry! I took the idea exactly but added 'twists' if you can even call it that.

I just wanna say thanks for the requests! If your request hasn't came yet I'm sorry. 🥺 But without further ado, (I suck at intros and stuff haha I say this every time) this request is from moonchild_hobi so thanks a ton!

Trigger warning: If you are sensitive to any of these topics please read with caution or don't read at all.
Death (not hinting anything I promise)
Blood
Anything hospital related
PTSD
Drowning
~~

Today was the one of the few days of the year where the boys actually got time to 'hang' with each other. Without the cameras following their every move. They got a break from being idols. It was fun. Everyone needs time to relax their body. Their mind, to get their mental health together. And sometimes all you need is a day hanging out and having fun with your best friends.

Namjoon was never a big fan of skating. He wasn't the best at controlling every muscle in his body like Jimin and Hobi. They were light on their feet, very elegant. JungKook could be too, if he was in the mood. Taehyung on occasions. But Yoongi, Jin and himself were never really good like that. Of course they had their own things they were good at. But Iceskating wasn't their thing if you could say that.

So saying Namjoon was nervous was an understatement. He knew that if you put too much pressure, they ice would crack. And eventually he would fall in. He swore to himself that he would be as careful as possible. This was a hard promise to make to himself because he is not the most cautious member of the group.

Namjoon made sure everyone in the group wore a big coat with a hoodie underneath. He made sure if it.
"Hobi Hyung! That coats not big enough, come get this one out of my closet."
"Thanks Joonie." The older said walking past him after ruffling his hair. This process repeated several more times.

Namjoon grabbed quite a big coat out of his closet, which was probably meant more for style than function. Yet still, he had a big hoodie on he bought in Chicago. Well he thought he did, the boys have so many clothes they forget what's theirs and it ends up in someone else's closet. To then be claimed.

Namjoon walked out of his shared bedroom with Taehyung, they made their way out to the kitchen where Jin was plating their food.
"Oh hey boys." Jin waved to the two who had just entered the room. "I made bacon and eggs, eat as much as you want. We will be at the pond all day, and one break for lunch."

"Thanks Hyung." The two replied synchronized.

~
The seven boys loaded the car. Jin and Namjoon is the front along with the Maknae line in the middle row. And Suga, and Hobi in the back separated by the middle seat. Namjoon turned on the heater in the car, "Take in all the heat you can get. It's gonna be freezing out there."

"We aren't going into hibernation Hyung." JungKook says from his seat by Tae and Jimin.
"Yeah! We aren't bears!" Taehyung says with his random burst of energy.

"Well you guys eat like them." Jin says all the way from the front seat pulling out of the driveway.
"Will y'all shut up? I'm trying to nap. Thank you." Says the eldest rapper.

The car goes silent after that, everyone too scared to wake the true bear in the back of the car.
"Yoongi Hyung is both a real bear and a teddy bear." JungKook whispers to Jimin.

~~

They arrive at the pond, the not so prepared 3 staring off into the distance like they have gotten lost. The Maknaes run to the nearest bench to put on their ice skates which BigHit has bought for them. In which Hobi follows after patting Namjoon on the shoulder.
"You'll be okay."
"It's so cold and I haven't even gotten on the ice yet!" Screams the oldest Maknae.

Namjoon, Suga, and Jin make their way to the bench and put on their skates making sure they are on tight around their ankles. They can't risk any injuries on their break.

Jimin and JungKook are the first to step foot on the ice.
"Boys! Get off! We need to see if it can support all seven of us!" The oldest vocalist shouts at them.
"Ugh fine Hyung." JungKook replies back. Slowly making his way with Jimin to the land.

Jin finds a medium sized rock around the size of his hand and chucks it into the ice. The ice doesn't crack so he lets the boys know it's safe. Although one small section seemed to be vibrating, he lets it go.

The two who previously tried to get onto the ice are now on the ice skating their hearts away. Spinning graciously as the other 5 continue putting on their skates.

Namjoon and Jin are the last to get onto the ice. They are hand in hand attempting to not fall. The duo magically gets on safely and lets each other's hands go. Jin takes a left away from the rock he threw. Namjoon goes towards the middle near Hoseok and Taehyung. The two are taking turns spinning, one supporting the other by the waist.

"That's so cool guys! I didn't know you could skate Tae!"
"Well uh. Surprise? I took skating lessons a long time ago, I guess I can still do some things."

"Could I maybe have some help trying to spin?"
"Yea of course."
Hobi grabs the leader by the arm dragging him closer to where they are.

"Ok so what you do is lightly, pick up the heel of your dominant foot. And stick the leg of your non dominant foot in the air. Only a bit though." He younger listens, and follows the demonstration.

"Good! Now use your arms for momentum to spin you. I'll hold you the first couple times." After numerous tries he finally gets it. He fell 7 times. The first on his foot, following his knee. The rest of the 5 times on his ass.

"I think you can try it yourself." Namjoon glided over to the area the rock is in. Picks it up. And glided it somewhere else on the pond. He starts spinning.

"Look! I'm doing it!"
"Nice!" He picks up speed, hearing little cracking noises. But by the time he can stop spinning he can't hear anything. All he can do is feel. His skin is burning.

Everything slows down into slow motion. Muffled screams are heard from somewhere. But where? All he can concentrate on is the burning sensation all over his body. It feels like fire is burning him, yet it's freezing cold. He fights his own body trying to pull himself up. He inhaled deeply. Only to receive water and not air.

He is scraping himself as little chunks of ice scrape his skin. Little droplets of blood fill the water.

"GUYS! Help! Somebody call 911!" (Caught you, don't sing that song right now 😉)

"Grab my hand!"

He opens his eyes to be met with hands filling his blurry vision. He reached out for one. But then it's gone. It's been covered by a black screen. The screen covers everywhere. He can't see, but he can still feel the pain.

He can hear the crying of someone. It sounds familiar but he can't pick up who, screaming. He flails his body desperate to see something other than the black that filled his vision. He stops flailing. And all together, stops feeling, hearing, and seeing anything.

~~

J-Hopes POV

He's doing really well. I cheer for him as he goes quicker twirling in small circles. And then I hear a crack. The ice splits and Namjoon is not on the ice like he was milliseconds ago. He's in the water. Falling helplessly. It takes me seconds to process what happened. I immediately shout 'somebody call 911!'

I rush to try and save Namjoon. I hold out my hand for him to grab, but he doesn't reach out for it. I start crying. One of my best friends is drowning to death, he can't breathe in there. Blood fills the water. He can't breathe.

He'd bleeding.

The ice had probably split his skin. I slide onto my stomach, my hand out for him to grab onto. Only he doesn't reach, his head no longer popping in and out of the water. I grab onto his shirt about a foot deep in the water. I pull desperately.

He's too heavy.
"Tae grab my feet! Hold them and don't let go!"

He does. I pull and pull desperate to get him out. Everyone else is crying. Screaming. My knuckles go white. But I don't stop, he needs to live. I love him too much to let him go.

But I can't. Without my consent my hand has let go. Letting Namjoon sink who knows how far down. I can't look anymore, but my eyes are forcing me to. I'm scream of sadness, anger. Guilt. I could have saved him. But I let him go. Please let the ambulances save my baby. Please.

Jin's POV

I hear somebody shout to call 911. I immediately look around the pond, Hoseok is laying on his stomach reaching into a hole in the pond. My heart stops beating. My mind looking around quickly counting the members. 6 including myself.

Yoongi? Check
Hoseok? Check
Namjoon? Not here.

He's in the water.

"911 what your emergency?"
"My my f-friend fell into t-the frozen pond. A-a-"
"Sir I need you to calm down for me, is he still in the water?"
"Y-yes." I start crying. Sobbing, I need to focus on getting him an ambulance.
"We are at the pond by _____. Ambulance please now. Please."
"They are on their way sir, please stay calm."

I run over to help them. Namjoon stops fighting. Screams erupt. I can't do this. JungKook has fainting and is being aided by Yoongi. If I don't calm myself I'm going to end up in the hospital as well.

The sirens of the ambulance finally arrive, 3 men rushing out in yellow suits.
"Please.. please save him."

They carry out long sticks with hooks on the end. They slide everyone on the ice to shore, before going to the water. They push their sticks in. Hoping to grab Namjoon. I don't know what I would do do to put him.

~~
3rd person POV

The men poke around the water desperate to find Namjoon. Slowly, working around the 5 foot area. They find nothing.

They extend their poles to 10 feet. Please. Find him. They poke around once more. A pole slowly arises from the water. A coat hanging form it. No Namjoon. The other mans pole arises as well. He looks to be struggling.

"Got him! Help me pull him up!" The other men immediately go to help. Slowly pulling the water soaked body out of the water.

They place him on a stretcher sliding him to shore. They inject a liquid into a vein. Then taking his blood pressure, low. Very low. Life threatening. He stops breathing. His body going more limp than before. Please.

They preform CPR, doing compression constantly. He isn't breathing.

Crying from the boys continue. JungKook is now getting medical attention, he still hasn't came around.

Namjoon coughs. Life. He coughs up water, tons. They flip him to his side and he puked yo more of the nasty water in his lungs. It's horrifying. Around 6 minutes later he is finally done. But their is still more water in his lungs. They get him into the ambulance and Jin goes with them. The rest of the boys follow in a car.

~~

Namjoon lies in the hospital bed, blankets on top of him. Many blankets. Covering him head to shins. His feet sticking out at the bottom. Jin is pushed out of them room.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Doctors rush into the room. Literally running, they start using the AED, cardiac arrest. No no no no. They do one round, nothing. Again, no pulse. One last time, no pulse. He's lifeless. Dead.

"Family of Kim Namjoon?"
"That's us! Is he okay?!" Jin practically screams at the doctor.
"I'm so sorry sir. Please calm. We are giving you time to say your finally goodbyes. He hasn't made it."

More crying. Screaming. They follow the doctor into Namjoon's room. The lifeless body on the table. It's nearly white.
"I'll leave you guys for some privacy. I'm sorry for your loss."

She walks out. The crying only becomes louder. Each member grabs onto another seeking comfort. Their leader, bestfriend, soulmate. Their everything. Is gone. One minute they had him, laughing, eating, playing, dancing, rapping. And the next, he's struggling to breathe. Now. He's not even breathing. And he never will be. Never again.

Jin walks over to the bed, touching the leaders feet. Brushing them every so softly.
"I hope you know how much I love you baby. I love you so much. And I wish it didn't have to be this way. Just remember, we love you baby ok."

Jin breaks down. He can't stand to see his baby like this. No no no.

Beep beep beep.

He jolts his head to look at the heart monitor. It's not a flat line. But a light up and down mountain.

He's alive.

He will be okay.

But this is only step one.

On Namjoon's recovery.

~~

I almost cried writing this. So um. Yeah. Correction, I did cry lmao I shouldn't haha

Don't worry, I will write a part two. Not gonna leave you like that

~All requests closed~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 851 14
Yoongi, a vampire with a plan, kidnaps Namjoon; a human with the ability to enact Yoongi's plan. Jungkook is also there.
32.2K 1.6K 32
Our past can haunt us in mysterious ways, constantly reminding us of things done or said in the past in their own ways. Everyone deals with those thi...
970K 40.8K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
109K 5.5K 49
Namjoon finds himself to be the single father to his new sextuplets: Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. However, due to their pr...