immortality comes as seven [b...

By JustinMochii

bts sickfics. i appreciate all the love and support im getting on this book! although this book is coming to... More

Information💫🌻
Tagged || ⚽️✨
🥳Birthday Chapter 🥳
Jin || Astraphobia
Suga || Snake bite
Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 1
Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 2
Jimin || Heat exhsuation
Taehyung || Stomach Flu
Jungkook || Twisted ankle
Jin || Burned
Suga || Double Trouble
Hoseok || Heart Attack
Namjoon || Migraine
Jimin || Infected
TaeHyung || Back Pain
Jungkook || Cold
Jin || Nosebleed
Suga || OCD 📕
Hoseok || Nerve Damage
Namjoon || Flu
Jimin || "Help"
Suga || OCD 📗
TaeHyung || Cyst
Jungkook || Hepatitis
Suga || OCD 📘
Jungkook || Seizure
TaeHyung || Cyst pt. 2
Jimin || abused
Namjoon || food poisoning
Hoseok || run away
Suga || asthma flare up
Jin || brain tumor
Christmas special || ot7
Jungkook || cystic fibrosis
Jimin || accused
Namjoon || asthma
Hoseok || car crash
Suga || OCD📙
Jin || allergic reaction
Ot7 || by my side
Jungkook || faking
Taehyung || broken leg
Jimin || Maculopapular
Namjoon || SSHL
Hoseok || Fainted(ish)
hello.
the end of an era. <3

Hoseok || Appendix

4.2K 79 79
By JustinMochii

My first request! Yay! I feel loved haha.

This request is from LittleSpoonSebastian So thank you! I hope this is what you wanted.

This is probably my longest fic, even tho I don't even have many and this one is still not even that long lol

~~
Everyone was very excited to go back home to Korea. They loved America, no doubt. It was fun, they did many concerts and fan signings, they worked really hard and it really paid off. They had a blast to say the least.

"Thanks for coming Army!" Namjoon finished off the concert walking off the stage the boys following closely behind. The boys were more than excited to go home and have a rest from the tiring trip. They waved off the stage, cheers erupting everywhere.

Hoseok had felt uncomfortable this concert. But he couldn't pin point why, or where. So he let it be, if he wasn't feeling pain, he must be fine. After all, he had to be. He had to write some lyrics for a single. (Lmao promo for their single dropping August 21st I think. If it's out by when I post this haha)

~~

When the boys arrived home it was really late. They started to pack up their stuff, as they leave tomorrow morning.
"You all did so good. You should be proud of yourselves." Namjoon said, as the leader he needed to make sure everyone knew how they performed. He needed to make sure everyone knew what to improve on, as individuals and a whole. To make sure everyone was okay. "Don't be hard on yourself."

"You didn't do too bad yourself Namjoon-ah." Jin playfully said towards the younger. Ignoring Jin's comment Namjoon talked to the boys about the flight.
"Alrighty, we all need to rest well. Out flight is at 10:30, we need to be up and out by 8:45. Set your alarms for whenever you believe you'll be ready." Namjoon was a very mature leader, he was perfect for the role. It inspired Hoseok everyday, to strive to be just like him.

Hoseok finished packing his back, and immediately heads to bed trying to get the uncomfortable feeling to die down or better yet completely disappear in the morning.

~~

Hoseok's alarm went off at 7:45 that morning. Instead of sleep helping him, he felt worse. He wasn't in any pain yet, so he shrugged it off as normal. He was just exhausted that's all, just like everyone else. He dragged himself to get ready, showering, changing, eating and brushing his teeth. He had to say, he did look miserable.

"You tired Hoseok Hyung?" Tae asks as he loads his suitcase into the van.
"Mhm."
"Hoseokie can you help me get JungKook. He's digging in the fridge. He thinks we have banana milk." (You have the right to facepalm.) Wow JungKook. Hoseok is really not in the mood.

"JungKook you lil brat! We don't have time for this." Yoongi says dragging the Maknae out of the door and into the car.
"Didn't need my help did you?"
"I guess not."

The whole drive to the airport is filled with Jin's dad jokes and Hobi desperately trying to contain his sane. His stomach was cramping and it was starting to make him feel grumpy and moody. All he wanted to do was sleep. JungKook seemed to notice this, and immediately tried to aid the elder.
"Are you okay Hobi Hyung?"
"Uh yeah I'm okay." This has brought the attention onto him.

"Hyung please don't lie to me."
The conversation ends with silence. The rest of the drive to the airport is mostly low talking or whispering.

~~ (realizing how many times skips there are lmao)

They finally get through security, after an hour of painful walking. Hoseok groans as he takes his seat in the boarding zone waiting for thier plane to be ready to board.
"Ughhh"
"What's wrong Hyung?" It's JungKook, his concern is growing. So instead of worrying him more. He decides it's best to speak up.
"My s-stomach keeps cramping and ahhh!" He can't keep in the pain anymore, it hurts too bad.
"Shh. You'll be okay Hyung. Do you want Jimin to give you cuddles?"
He lets out a small 'mhm' and JungKook taps Jimin's shoulder and tells him about Hobi's request. They switch seats, and Jimin takes Hobi into his arms.

This is all he wanted. Besides to be pain free.

Hoseok hunches over grabbing his stomach loading him with increasing pain. Each movement makes his stomach churn. All the food he had eaten for dinner was sitting uncomfortably in a pit at the bottom of his stomach. He felt nauseous, and he was all sweaty.

Jimin saw the poor boy shivering and placed a hand on his forehead. Comparing the ill ones temperature to the healthy. Noticing a slight fever in the poor boy. He only snuggled into him tighter, earning a sigh of relief from the older one.

Jimin takes his close arm and stretches it around Hoseok's chest. Using the other hand to slip underneath his sweatshirt and gently rub his stomach.

"I'm sorry you feel so poorly Hyung." This earns a groan of agony from Hobi, instead of pity.

"Ahh!" He sobs, it hurts so so bad. It was never this bad. He gets shushed by Jimin, and Yoongi who has now taken over the cuddles.

"Does it feel like a regular stomache Hopey?"
No. It hurt, constant pain shooting through his lower right side. With the occasional nauseated feeling.

"N-no."

"Mmk. Hyung is gonna check your tummy really quick okay?"
"N-no. H-hurts"
"I know baby, but we have to see what's wrong."

Everyone already knew what was wrong. Where he was clutching onto his stomach for deaf life, how the pain never seemed to go away. It was all so surreal. To Hoseok at least. Yoongi had gone through this pain. Poor thing. How he hated it.

He pressed onto his stomach only pressing for two seconds in each area. Once he got to the lower right side, he yelped begging for him to stop.

Yoongi cursed under his breath.
"Jin, call a doctor and make an appointment."
Jin got the memo of what was wrong, and booked am appointment for as soon as they landed in Korea.

It was gonna be a long flight...

"Personal Plane, flight 278 to Seoul South Korea is now boarding. I repeat, flight 278 is now boarding."

11 hours like this. How could he ever last.

Yoongi helps his best friend to stand, guiding him through the tunnel and onto his seat. Which read, G 11. Hoseok slumped down onto the seat, and Yoongi following immediately after. "Do you think you can make it?"

No. No he can't. But he has no option. All he wants to do is sleep, but the aching pains in his stomach are unbearable.

"Yea. I'll be o-ok. See?" He gives a big smile, attempting to relieve the older of stress. This attempt is unsuccessful, as Yoongi shushes him softly.
"Get some rest, you'll need it."

Easy for you to say.

"You guys good up there?"  A faint voice says from what sounds like 2 rows back.
"We are good kid." Yoongi replies to the Maknae.
"I can help if you want.. like I dunno if you get tired I can watch him Hyung."
"Thank you kookie, but I'll be okay for now."

The youngest sounds more worried at this statement. He only wants to help. He can't stand to see his usually bubbly bright and outgoing Hyung so vulnerable. Hoseok leans into every cuddle he is offered. It broke his heart.

Hoseok tossed and turned, eager for this pain to leave. He ends up falling asleep in the arms of Yoongi. Everything is going well.

Not for long at least.

Around an hour later the rapper awakes in an immense amount of pain. Like never before. Every movement of Yoongi makes him nauseous. He hiccups, stomach rising up to his throat. He's gonna be sick.

Unfortunately for him, the older rapper is sound asleep. Seeming peaceful and unbothered by the others sudden movements to make an escape.

Hobi pushes Yoongi's arm off him with his last bit of strength, which results in the arm returning to its previous spot layer out across his chest wrapping around his shoulder. He whimpers in hopes for a member to appear out of thin air and save him.

His wish is somewhat granted.
"Hoseokie Hyung?" It's JK, oh thank gosh.
"Sick.."
"Shit ok." He is panicking he just wants to help but how. Yoongi has a death grip on the poor younger.

JungKook makes an effort to escape his seat and pull Yoongi's arms off of Hobi. He successfully completes the action, I guess. As soon as he gets his arms off Hobi burps loudly a mouthful of liquid escapes his lips.

He gags, catching the attention of the other 5. The warm liquid completely covers Yoongi who is now up and ready to help. Hoseok desperately tries to hold in his vomit until Yoongi gets him a bag. JungKook, Yoongi, and Hobi start making their way to the bathroom.

"JungKook, stay back you'll end up getting sick yourself because of the smell."
"Um. Fine."

Namjoon fills in for JungKook saving the others from 2 puking members. Namjoon slides underneath his fellow 94 liners shirt and rubs up and down hoping to soothe him.

He finally catches a breath and surprisingly uses it to talk.
"I don't feel good Joonie.."
"I know, we will get you a doctor soon." Too tired to correct him for not calling him Hyung, he silenced and tried to calm his breathing. As soon as they make it to the plane bathroom, Hoseok drops to the floor panting hard. Even a little walk tired the poor thing out.

He was usually so bubbly, Namjoon didn't know what to do. Yoongi was getting a clean shirt for the both of them. The ill one burps, retching hard before releasing more of the warm liquid from his system. Once he finally finishes Namjoon grabs a few squares of toilet paper and wets it. Wiping the younger mouth, then returning to Yoongi who helps him get a shirt on. I'm which Yoongi has put his shirt on already, placing the soiled ones in a spare laundry sack from Jin's bag.

The three return to their seats, Yoongi switching places with JungKook who was rubbing Hoesoks stomach. He really wished they could just get to Korea already. The 94 liner turned to a more pale color than before after bringing up the contents of his breakfast. He looked miserable.

The aching and cramping didn't stop, the cramps only got more frequent and harder. Luckily his fever hasn't risen, which means his appendix was still okay for now. But it was probably very, very inflamed.

Hoseok rests his head on the youngest lap, it gives him a feeling of comfort. One that he needed. He indeed does fall asleep.

He manages to fall asleep for a good chunk of the flight, only awaking around 2 times when JK had to switch places with Namjoon. And once on his own due to cramping. They had 2 more hours left on the plane when Hoseok suddenly awoke from his over grown nap. (I couldn't think of a word lmao)

A sharp pain hits him, and he is struck with the realization of the current situation. A very wonderful wake up call to life. His stomach cramps and turns inside of itself. He scrunches his face trying so hard not to wake the sleeping leader he is resting his head on. He breathes heavily trying to calm himself, trying with all his might to avoid vomiting on his fellow rapper.

He is slightly less nauseous after his nap, but he still has the uncomfortable feeling in his stomach and raging cramps. Namjoon notices his squirming, and shushes him. He pulls him in closer than he already was, using his right arm to brush up and down his arm.

The older rapper calms.
"Hey, you're being so strong Hoseokie. Just hold on a little bit longer."
"Mhm" Hoseok silently cries himself back to sleep feeling the comfort of the leader right by his side.

~~

"Attention, he are now landing in Seoul South Korea. Please stay seated. Again, we are landing in Seoul South Korea."

"Hear that Hoseokie? We are landing now and we can make you feel better. You're such a trooper." This was Yoongi who was surprisingly happy(ish) after being awoken from his nap.
"Home?"
"Yes Hyung home! After the hospital of course!" JungKook announces to the whole pane it seems like.
"Kookie, shush will ya?" Jin says, from the row across.

"Iz oka hung." (Purposeful spelling errors)

The landing of the plane is absolute torture to say the least. Hobi feels so nauseous, but his stomach won't let up the puke. He's left feeling uncomfortable, and tired.

~~

Jin had also booked an Uber as soon as they landed. (Do they have Ubers in Korea? I think so but y'know) Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok in one heading to the hospital. And the other 4 on their way to the dorms.

The three immediately get checked in for an emergency surgery. They wait impatiently for their ball of sunshine to be out of pain.

"Family of Jung Hoseok?"
"That's us." Jin announces walking towards the Doctor, bowing as he approaches.
"Great, Hoseok here has appendicitis as you probably already knew. His appendix was minutes away from bursting. But luckily we got it out. He should be monitored at the hospital for a few days, but other than that you are free to see him."
"Thank you doctor." Jin and Yoongi say synchronized. The doctor leads them to the room in which Hoseok is awake but seemingly dazed and confused.

"Woah Yoongi Hyung. Wow. 2 Yoongi's and 3 Jin's please don't yell at me for dipping both of your tooth brushed in the toilet yesterday."
"Is he joking?" Yoongi says to Jin.

"He better be."

~~
Namjoon requests closed

~Jimin requests open~

So.. how did you like it? Definitely isn't my best work. The ending was wack, but in the end I'm okay with it.

Bye. 💜

I am on a streak of no writers block, let's keep it that way

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7K 29
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏɴɪᴛᴏ ʏᴇs ɪ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏɴɪᴛᴏ ʏᴇs ɪ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏɴɪᴛᴏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ... °°°°°°°°...
7.7K 240 22
Mafia leader, Min Yoongi is kidnapped.
109K 5.5K 49
Namjoon finds himself to be the single father to his new sextuplets: Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. However, due to their pr...
976K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC