The Traitor (The Third Wheel'...

By hasnoshamexx

Three years after he was banned from his former pack for betrayal, Alexander Simpson is now trying to remain... More

Introduction
Chapter One: The Island of The Culprits
Chapter Two: Early birds don't last long
Chapter Three: A Royal Breakfast
Chapter Four: The Island of the Introverts
Chapter Five: Mind over matter
Chapter Six: Who cares about ghosts?
Chapter Seven: Falling
Chapter Eight: Sleepy boy
Chapter Nine: Just Shut Up
Chapter Ten: Not A Monster
Chapter Eleven: Show must go on
Chapter Twelve: Breaking Down Your Walls
Chapter Thirteen: Love bite
Chapter Fourteen: Blank Sheet
Chapter Fifteen: Born to be lonely
Chapter Sixteen: The Elephant in the Room
Chapter Seventeen: Story time
Chapter Eighteen: Shiny happy people
Chapter Nineteeen: The big bad wolf is a nice puppy
Chapter Twenty: Babies cannot have babies
Chapter Twenty-one: I have no words
Chapter Twenty-Two: All work and no play
Chapter Twenty-Three: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
Chapter Twenty-Four: Let It Go
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Evil's offspring
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Wary Wolf
Chapter Twenty-Seven: What's bred in the bones will come out in the flesh
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Knockin on Heaven's door
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Invisible scars
Chapter Thirty: The Waterfall
Chapter Thirty-One: Let it happen (Part I)
Chapter Thirty-Two: Let It Happen (Part II)
Chapter Thirty-Three: New Beginnings (Epilogue)
Author's note

Extra chapter: Some syrupy love 🍁

17.2K 561 129
By hasnoshamexx

Requested scene. Warning: smut, fluff, and a lot of syrup. Don't like it don't read it x

MALIK'S POV

"Thank you so much for the pancakes, Malik" my mate sighs in contentment, an expression of pure bliss on his face as he closes his eyes and sits more comfortably on my laps, his back resting against my chest.

"You're very welcome, pup" I smile softly, running my hand up and down his pooch belly.

Pregnancy looks good on him. I don't say it out loud, because my pup still has trouble admitting that he is pregnant, even after the doctor from his pack came to examine him, upon Darren's request.

Actually, if Darren hadn't assured me that this doctor knew everything about werewolves' pregnancy, I would have had a hard time believing what he was telling us, too. Can't blame Alex for being a bit incredulous here. The guy was definitely weird.

What was his name, already? Something that has to do with eyes... Three Eyes? Cyclop?

Is that even a common name among werewolves?

My mate fidgets a bit on my laps and I have to stifle a small moan at the feel of him unknowingly grinding his plump ass against me.

"I am not too heavy, am I?" a slightly anxious voice suddenly asks, making me look down at him with a frown.

Here we go again.

My mate has changed a lot since we first met, and I am proud of him for it. He is carrying himself with much more confidence and he is better at receiving compliments and affection from me.

However, since we learned about his pregnancy, it seems that we are back to square one. He is now being very self-conscious again and he keeps making negative comments about the way his body is changing.

Well, time for some positive love, I guess.

"Not at all, pup." I reassure him. "But-"

"Yes?" he immediatly wants to know, and the small touch of insecurity in his voice makes me tighten my hold on him.

"I am hungry, too"

"You are?" he asks, looking a bit confused. "Why don't you eat something, then?"

"Well, you ate all the pancakes"

He has the decency to look slightly embarassed about it, although I am fully aware that deep down, he doesn't regret it in the slightest bit. This guy is actually a very sharing person, except when there's food on the table.

Oh, that's right. He doesn't mind sharing vegetables that much. Last time, he even offered me his half-finished bowl of brocoli.

How thoughtful.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" I ask him in a deceptivly sweet voice as my hand slides up to his slightly swollen right nipple, pinching it lightly.

"I - don't know" he answers, shivering a bit within my hold. "I ca- I can cook something for you" he adds, letting out a soft moan as I give his left nipple the same treatment. "There is... some cabbage and spinach left in the fridge"

I snort at that. "No, thanks. I want to eat something sweet"

"There's nothing sweet left. I ate - uh - I mean we ate all the biscuits yesterday. I'm sorry"

"You're wrong, you know" I whispers against his ear, my smile widening as a low whine escape him.

"Am- am I?"

"There's still something very sweet to eat"

I wait patiently for him to understand what I meant, my hand now travelling south toward his most delicious bottom that I haven't been allowed to touch for weeks.

"Ouch!" I yell, my hand leaving his ass to rub my poor chin.

That little bastard actually headbutted me.

"You.. you pervert" he accuses, his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Tell me something I don't know, sweeatheart" I groan, still massaging my chin while making an exaggerated pained face.

It barely hurts, actually, but let's pretend it did. Don't wanna salvage his pride.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles, and this time he does sound like he means it.

"Kiss it better?" I ask innocently and he hesitates a bit, before giving me a chaste peck on the lips.

Of course, I don't leave it at that, deepening the kiss until he starts giving back as much as he gets. He tastes like strawberries and hot chocolate. Divine.

"Malik" he pants, once we finally let go of each other to take a much-needed breath.

"Mmh?"

"You're totally doing this on purpose"

"I am not!"

"You are!"

"Well, don't you want it, too?" I ask more seriously, making him sit further on my laps so I can take a better look at his expression. "We haven't fooled around for weeks now, babe. I miss it. I want to touch you everywhere"

"I do want it too, but..." he adverts his eyes, biting his lips in a nervous gesture but I am having none of that, as I gently grip his chin to force him to look at me.

"Tell me, pup"

"Why would you want that?"

"Huh? I am not sure I understand what you're trying to say"

"Why would you want to have sex with me" he clarifies, his eyes becoming a bit distant as he chooses to look at my jaw instead of my eyes. "I know I don't look like much, these days"

I swear, I am not a wolf but I almost growled at his words.

"It's true!" he exclaims, as he can decipher my frustration with his words. "I was always a bit too much on the skinny side and now I look like a shrimp with an overgrown belly. That's even worse!"

"I know that you won't be convinced with sweet words" I retort as I get up with him carefully craddled against my chest. "So let's try it another way"

I leave the kitchen with my precious cargo in my arms, but not before discretly taking the syrup marple bottle with me.

I put clean towel on the bed, then motion him to lay on it , which he does begrundgingly.

"Why did you put a towel on the bed?" he asks, always a smartass. "I am not going to wet myself"

"Well, you can never be sure about it. I heard that when some persons feel especially great, they can -"

"Oh my God , shut it!" he exclaims and I quickly raise my arms in a gesture of surrender, not wanting another blow to land on my alredy abused chin.

"Calm down, pup. I put the towel in case things get a bit... messy" I grin proudly, showing him the big bottle of marple syrup.

"You... you... having such a perverted mate is a curse!"

"It's a blessing!"

"It's a curse!"

"Let's agree to disagree, pup. I would like to get started, if you'd let me"

He looks at me, then at the bottle of marple syrup, curiosity and defiance mixing on his sweet face, a look that I am well-too familiar with.

"Look, pup, we can stop at any time, okay? I just want to make you feel good"

He melts a bit at my words, and I barely refrain the urge to coo at him.

"I - okay, then. I still don't understand how you could want me, though. I am pregnant, and-"

"... And very hot. I have been dying to touch all these new curves. Plus, we won't be able to do anything when you will be more advanced in your pregnancy, so let's have some fun now"

He nods and I kiss his little nose, before gently uncaping the bottle and gathering a fair quantity in the palm of my hand. I then start massaging his belly in soothing motions. After a while, he finally starts to look more relaxed and that's how I know it's time to step up my game.

Believe me or not, but I truly believe that love can be a very effective way to overcome the most deeply ingrained complexes.

I slowly lower my face toward his plump belly and laugh a bit at his incredulous expression.

"What? That shit is expensive, we shouldn't waste it"

He makes a huffing sound, mumbling something that sounds like "you totally planned it" and I laugh again, before starting to lick the tasty skin.

This is followed by the most filling feast of my life. I suck and lick and bath in all the little mewling sounds that my mate probably isn't even aware of making.

He keeps his eyes closed and seems to be basking in pleasure. That is, until I grab him under his knees and carefully spread his legs apart, revealing his twitching little hole.

"You're really a perv-"

"Shhh. Keep appreciating my magic, lil' Alex"

"I already told you to stop calling me that."

"Well, we have established that I am the oldest one"

"I am mentally older. That's what matter"

Not wanting to carry on with a discussion that sounds a bit too much like one siblings would have, I bring the extremity of the bottle close to his entrance.

"Huh, Malik, what are you doing?"

"Keep yourself spread open for me, pup" I instruct him. "And don't worry, it's a plastic bottle, so it won't hurt you at all, although we aren't exactly being eco-friendly here"

He does as he is told and I take a bite in his fat little ass, before carefully inserting the extremity of the bottle.

"Malik? That's - huh!" he exclaims as I start pumping some syrup into him.

He stays silent after that, only making incoherent sounds and tightening his pink little star hungrily around the bottle.

I can die peacefully after that, I think.

"How does it feel to be filled up from down there, huh, sweetheart? Has some of it gone into your stomach yet?" I tease him, happy to see his ears turning a little red at my dirty words.

When I eventually remove the bottle, syrup starts flowing out of him, making me shake my head sternly.

"It's pouring out of you and we can't have that now, can we? It's good that we have the towel because you're making a mess here."

I grab his hard-rock dick and give him a firm lick on the slit, making him shudder.

"Look at you. You're dripping from everywhere"

"I - I am not" he growls and I smile devishly at him, before bringing my mouth to his entrance.

He hides his red face behind his arms as I lick and suck the marple syrup from him, alterning with little love bites to his swollen rim. As I start tongue-fucking him, he comes with a loud cry and I stop to look at him.

He is looking back, his cheeks flush and his eyes shiny. He looks absolutely delectable.

I remove my face from his ass and start hovering over him to give him a hug but he interrupts my descent by putting his hand against my chest.

"What about you?"

"What about me, pup?"

"You didn't get to cum"

"Sweetheart, that was for you"

"I want you to put it in"

I groan, my member hardening even more at his words, which shouldn't be possible, considering how hard I already am.

"Is it a good idea? I mean, with you being pregnant..."

"It's only the beginning of my pregnancy, Mal. Plus, I know you will be careful, but before you enter me..."

He suddenly looks shy and I look down at him expectantly.

"... Please pump more syrup into me"

I bite my lips unecessarily hard to prevent myself from cumming right here, right now. This boy will be the end of me.

Once he is dripping him again, I slowly push the tip in, the squelching sounds making him blush heavily.

"Malik, love..."

I can't help but smile at that, because Alex isn't one to give pet names easily.

"Does it feel good, sweetheart? Wait until I am all the way in, you will feel even better"

This is the last word that is exchanged between us, as I am soon balls deep inside him, marvelling at the tight grip around my cock.

He is so wet that I know, at this point, that it's not just syrup that is coming out of his ass but I decide not to tease him about it for now.

I barely move inside him, not wanting to hurt him or the baby, but the embarassed expressions he makes at the loud, obscene squelching sounds that come from my dick rubbing against his wet insides is enough to take me over the edge.

I fill my precious mate up, my semen mixing with the syrup and his own fluids.

"That was even better than I imagined it" I admit later, as we are resting in each other arms, naked.

"You imagined all this??"

"I - huh - kinda-maybe" I mumble, instinctively protecting my chin but he must be really exhausted because he just huffs and even let me put my hand on his round belly.

"You're the worst"

"Come on, it was good. More than good. Just admit it. Look at you, all relaxed and basking in your aftersex glory. I knew that what you needed was some positive love."

"Syrupy love"

"Huh?"

"You totally gave me some syrupy love, you sneaky, cheesy bloodsucker"

He's right, but I know he enjoyed it all the same, as he snuggles even closer, taking my hand in his and pretending to be asleep when I start teasing him about it.

Ah! Now who's being the cheesy one, pup?

Hey ! So it's totally unedited but please be lenient with me, folks, my new external keypad is making my life a burning hell, it took me most of the afternoon to write that 🥱

That being said, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter ! Some of you asked for "the marble syrup scene" and one of you asked for "pregnant sex" (I think ? Or maybe my naughty brain made that up) so I thought, why not mix the two ?

Wish you all a very pleasant night/ day 🧡 Take care and be kind to yourselves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 2K 9
Mykal was pretty much a loner, despite having two best friends. He recently finished training as a dominant and had been using his training in his sh...
6.9M 195K 26
Icarus Crane is a fledgling vampire with a feisty, free spirited attitude. He lives with his sire, and leads a peaceful life with his new family. His...
347K 16.9K 58
(Completed MXM) In a kingdom of wolves, a prince dwells with an unappealing attitude and a way of distancing himself from anything that deals with 'l...
1M 31.3K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...