Songs Of War - What if everyo...

נכתב על ידי Nalla_Kaltaris

This is crack and is not to be treated seriously During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn w... עוד

The History Of Ardonia
On Mount Velgrin
Etherea
Sendaria
The Basalt Mines
In Underwood
Riverstead
The Dragon Stone
Crown Peak
A Common Enemy
The Journey Ahead
Mount Tempest
Attack On Sendaria
The Start Of A New Journey
Battle Of The Tree Fort
Different From The Rest
Tabora Crags
For Felden
Ataraxia
Goodbye Forever...
Going Into Battle
Four Ardoni Clans VS Voltaris
The Truth Behind The Legend
The Deathsinger
Do You Have Any Lava?
An Old Friend
Leaving Ataraxia
The Knights Of Ardonia
I Made This For You
The Unyielding Legion
Fort Zuka
The Vault
Dark Niika
The Conflict Between Cydonia And K'arthen
Dominus Voltaris
The Tidesinger
The Stress
The Enderqueen
The Alliance
The Chronicler And Necromancers
The Enderknights
Igneous VS Malakai
The Battle Of Felora
The End ( Part One )
The End ( Part Two )
The Tidesinger's Songs
Battle Of Crown Peak
Another Alliance
The Nether
He
In The Shadows
Preparing For Battle
Battle Of Meridian
Where We Have Come
Felora
Vulcannus
The Story Of A King
The Balance
The Shrouded Islands
Northwind
The Boat On The Ocean
Senn
The Last Prime
The Stress Of A Queen
The Deal
The Walls Of Time
The Battle For Felden
Against The Nether
Hailstone
The Ender Trials
The True Rulers
The Voltaris Aren't The Real Enemy
The Second Great War
Author's Notes

The Final Battle

514 14 4
נכתב על ידי Nalla_Kaltaris

Third person view

In the End...

Pythus strokes his battle axe. ' Do you know how this axe was damaged?'

Saxon, who is tied up in a corner with Trevor, rolls his eyes. ' I imagine we're about to find out.'

Pythus ignores his comment. ' This is the axe of my father’s grandfather. He defeated your king at the time, but was left with a permanent reminder of the conflict our worlds face. That conflict is finally at an end.'

' That’s cool… I guess,' Saxon groans.

Pythus frowns at Saxon’s lack of interest, and motions towards a few Netharans near some dragon eggs. One by one they pick them up and drop them into the void.

' No!' Trevor tries to struggle free but the guards hold him in place. They watch as the eggs are thrown away.

' Dragons have long been the pinnacle of your civilization, but few eggs now remain. The End has grown weak. This city once thrived with life, but now it is empty and dead, with no one to protect it.'

Suddenly, Luna crashes through the window behind the throne and flies overhead, landing near the dragon eggs. She releases a plume of fire killing the guards, preventing them from dropping the remaining dragon eggs.

Abbigail and Vulcannus leap off and kill the guards protecting Saxon and Trevor, and they pick up two swords dropped by the Netherans.

Luna burns the Wither skeletons near the remaining few dragon eggs, then flies back towards Abbigail as a Wither shoots her a few times.

Pythus motions for them to stand down. ' And here I was beginning to grow impatient! I’ve been expecting you both.'

' You will answer for your crimes today, Pythus,' Vulcannus tells him.

' Crimes? Oh, but of course… those frivolous actions. I’ll be honest, brother… I bear no shame in killing Chronos, on the contrary it gave me great pleasure. What I did was a service to our people.'

Abbigail walks forward a bit. ' You’ve gained your leadership through corruption, maintained it through fear, and wield your power without restraint. As long as you live, we will fight to oppose you.'

Suddenly, her crown lights back up. She draws her enderblade which glows brightly. 

Pythus smiles. ' If that is the case… we’ll see how long you live.'

He draws his large axe and jumps down from the throne platform towards them.

~*~

Sulliman looks over Crown Peak from his balcony. He hears the door open behind him.

' What do you want this time? Can't you leave an old man in peace...' he turns around, expecting the Nether, but instead sees Ria standing right in front of him, with her spear pointed at him.

' We're just here for the potions, stay right there.' she turns to the rest of the group behind her. ' We have to move quickly before someone detects us. Get everyone into position.'

They go inside Sulliman's potion room as Ria keeps an eye on Sulliman.

' Take as many of these potions as you can carry,' Borgen tells them. ' The army will put them to good use.'

They start picking up potions.

Grek picks one up. ' I know potions don’t work on Ardoni, but I’ve wondered what would happen if…'

Grim shakes his head and tries to dissuade Grek.

Grek ignores him. ' Speak for yourself, Grim.' Grek drinks the potion. ' Ah, I’ve always wanted quicker speed and reflexes.'

Grim makes a "uh-oh" grunt.

' What’d you say?' Grek starts speaking very slowly.

Borgen turns around from where he was helping load potions. ' Grek, what’d you do?'

Grim hands Borgen the empty potion bottle while Grek rambles on slowly.

' I drank a speed potion and now everything is spinning…'

' Interesting… the speed potion slowed him. Quick, give him a slowness potion.'

Grim looks around, grabs a night vision potion and hands it to Grek.

' Wait- that’s not a slowness potion!'

Before Borgen can do anything, Grek drinks the potion and turns invisible.

' What’d you give him?!'

Grim shrugs sheepishly.

' I can’t see my arms… woooahh…' Grek continues speaking slowly.

Borgen grabs a slowness potion and goes over to Grek, but collides with him and falls on the ground.

' Ah!'

Herobrine walks in, and looks around at Borgen on the ground, a nearly invisible Grek, and Grim standing innocently in the corner.

' Can you all slow things down a bit…' Grek is still effected by the potion.

~*~

Ria and Herobrine fight off a Wither while Grim, Borgen and Grek are holding off a couple Wither skeletons.

An invisible Grek kills a few surprised Wither Skeletons, and the potion effect wears off.

' Well, it was fun while it lasted.'

He kills another Wither skeleton and they resume fighting.

Ria turns towards a house, where a few Felinas were standing quietly.

' Flight Team, move in.'

The Felinas move out onto the balcony, wearing Elytras. They jump over the edge and fly down towards the central courtyard.

Herobrine, Grek and Grim join Ria.

' We need to get to the beacon and protect our reinforcements,' Ria tells them.

' Now things are starting to get fun!' Grek smiles.

They charge down the walkway towards the courtyard.

The Elytra team lands and start killing the Wither Skeletons. A Felina hurries with a Nether Star towards the beacon, but is shot and killed.

Another Felina runs over and grabs the Nether Star. She is shot in the shoulder, but able to make it to the beacon and place the Nether Star in. Another arrow flies towards her, but a Voltaris darts in front her and deflects the arrow with his sword, saving the Felina.

/A/N/ I know the Felina was originally killed, but I just wanted to show that they were fighting together with the Voltaris now.

The beacon erupts to life. At Tartarus, a Magnorite hoists his weapon and moves forward, revealing a large strike team of armed soldiers behind them. They begin going through the beacon.

Back at Crown Peak, the three Withers turn towards the beacon. The Nether portals in the city extinguish, unable to remain in proximity of the beacon.

The Withers fly towards the courtyard and begin bombarding it heavily, shooting it as much as they can. Everyone in the courtyard begin retreating away.

The beacon begins to spark and release hideous sounds, and then suddenly explodes with a burst of energy.

The Magnorites who were mid-warp disintegrate as their sub-dimensional realm is ripped apart.

The damaged beacon continues to sputter energy for a moment, then turns deadly quiet, and the entire courtyard erupts violently upward with energy, sending large chunks of masonry weightless into the air.

The chunks begin to hang in the air, suspended by the anti-gravity energy emitting from the discharge of the destroyed beacon.

~*~

With a powerful hit, Pythus knocks Vulcannus back.

Vulcannus falls down, and Pythus focuses on Abbigail. With a quick spin, Pythus stabs Abbigail with the sharp bottom end of his axe.

' Abbigail!'

Luna turns and sees this, then roars, and begins descending quickly. A few Skeleton archers fire up, causing her to swerve away.

Vulcannus staggers forward and grabs the fallen enderblade.

Pythus twirls his axe and strikes it down towards Abbigail, but he stops short with a loud clang.

He looks up and sees Vulcannus with both the Nether and Ender blades active in his hand.

Pythus twirls his axe back, surprised.
' That’s impossible.'

' There is much about our worlds that you have yet to learn, brother.'

Pythus makes the first move, and swings his axe at Vulcannus. Vulcannus blocks it with the Nether blade, pushes himself over the axe, and uses the Ender blade to cut Pythus.

Pythus staggers back, and Vulcannus stands defensively in front of Abbigail.

Pythus engages again, and Vulcannus pushes Pythus back, knocking Pythus down a small cliff. Pythus falls with a thump below.

Vulcannus looks over the edge down at Pythus, and sees him unarmed.

Pythus gets up. ' Is this what you envisioned, Vulcannus? Is this the culmination of all those long years plotting against us? Look at how twisted you’ve become. You ally yourself with the enemy and fight against your own people… slave to the vengeance which has consumed you.'

Vulcannus ignores him and turns back to Abbigail, who is still injured.
He mounts Luna while holding Abbigail.

~*~

Vulcannus hops off and sets Abbigail down next to the Endercrystal on top of one of the large obsidian pillars. Down below, Saxon and Trevor look up worriedly.

No energy emits from the Ender Crystal.

' Be strong, sister… you must endure.'

The energy from her armor slowly turns off, and her armor becomes dark and lifeless. Luna looks down, sad.

Finally, the crystal lets out a faint hum at first, and then Abbigail begins to faintly glow as the energy courses through her. Vulcannus opens his eyes surprised, and Luna leans even closer.

Abbigail coughs and opens her eyes slowly. Vulcannus smiles down at her, but Luna pushes Vulcannus aside and presses her head against Abbigail soothingly.

' Hey girl…' Abbigail pets Luna, and looks down to where Vulcannus is.

' I am relieved to see you well,  Abbigail. I feared that you had passed beyond this life.'

' I think it’s someone else’s turn to be brought back from the dead…'

Vulcannus cracks a smile, and Abbigail slowly gets up using Luna for a support.

' Pythus escaped with what remains of his troops,' Vulcannus tells her.

' Then we’re not finished.' She picks up her sword and it lights up. She tries to get up but is too weak.

' Returning from the dead is no small feat, you must gather your strength. Let Pythus flee… for now.'

~*~

Pythus walks through a Nether portal, and arrives at Crown Peak. He walks through the city, killing everyone in his way, and makes it to the throne room.

The Knights of Ardonia spot him, and charge towards him.

Grim attacks first with his scythe, but Pythus blocks it and grabs Grim before throwing him to the ground. Grek comes after, but Pythus easily knocks him down as well. Ria comes in last, leaping on him with her Mobilum Song. But Pythus dodges her spear before swinging his axe at Ria and knocking her down.

She groans in pain as Pythus walks up to her with his axe drawn. He raises it above his head, ready to kill her.

Suddenly, a laser beam shoots at Pythus, and he stumbles back. He looks up as the Deathsinger approaches, sword drawn.

' Ingressus...' he growls.

' This is the end, Pythus!'

The Deathsinger charges at Pythus, and attacks with his sword. Pythus blocks it with his axe and pushes the Deathsinger back.

The Deathsinger regains his balance, and turns to the side as Pythus' axe slices past him.

Pythus swings his axe to the side, and the Deathsinger ducks as it swings over his head. He then punches his fist to the ground, using Thalleous' Aggressium Song. Pythus flies backwards, and the Deathsinger draws out Voltar to summon another Aggressium Song, Aggroshard.

Multiple spikes fly towards Pythus, who twirls his axe around to block them as he walks closer to the Deathsinger. When the Deathsinger is within reach, he used his axe to knock the Deathsinger backwards. Before the Deathsinger can react, Pythus kicks him backwards, and he falls to the ground.

As he tries to get up, Pythus places his axe next to his face.

' Even with all four of the Prime Songs, you cannot defeat me.'

The Deathsinger lets out a laugh.

Pythus looks angrily at him. ' What are you laughing at?!'

' Who said I had all four of the Prime Songs?'

They hear a Song, and Pythus looks up as Deltheus drops from the sky.

Pythus backs up as Deltheus' sword clangs onto the ground next to where the Deathsinger is lying.

Pythus swings his axe at Deltheus, who teleports away using Senn and Thalleous' Mobilum Song. He then uses the Tidesinger's Mobilum Song to get closer to Pythus again.

Pythus sees him coming, and swings his axe towards him. But before it can hit Deltheus, green particles appear around the axe, and it stops right at Deltheus' legs.

Deltheus takes the opportunity and swings his sword over Pythus, who ducks. Pythus looks to the side and sees Almrak using Supporolift to hold his axe in place.

Pythus pulls his axe with such force, it breaks free of Almrak's control, and he swings it at Deltheus again. Deltheus teleports away, and Pythus groans in frustration.

The Deathsinger gets up and fires Senn's Agressium Song at Pythus. Pythus rolls to the side, and it flies past him.

Pythus runs up to the Deathsinger, and swings his axe at him.

Just then, Senn teleports in front of him and summons Protoarmor. The armour shatters as Pythus hits it and stumbles backwards. Senn swings his sword at Pythus who is stunned, and Pythus staggers back in pain.

Before he can recover, Almrak lifts the ground below Pythus, and he flies up. Deltheus uses Mobiliwings and flies towards him, landing a hit on him with his sword. Pythus falls back to the ground with a loud thump.

The Deathsinger and Senn charge towards him, their swords drawn. Pythus blocks them, but Almrak fires an arrow at his back, and Deltheus flies beside him with his leg stretched out. Deltheus kicks Pythus to the side, and he rolls on the ground before hitting the throne, which stops the rolling.

Senn appears before him, and he quickly slices his axe at him, but it shatters into a million pieces, and the Deathsinger comes from behind the throne and uses his own Agressium Song, Aggroblast, and hits Pythus.

/A/N/ Senn used Protoclone, if you're wondering.

Pythus rolls down the stairs and groans in pain as he stops.

The Deathsinger, Senn, Almrak and Deltheus stand above him. The Deathsinger, Senn and Deltheus point their swords, and Almrak points his bow. They all release their Aggressium Songs at the same time, making a melody.

Pythus holds up his axe to block it, but the power of the Songs are too much for him, and everything flashes before him as the melody of the Songs fade out.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2K 154 41
!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED AS MY OC IS NO LONGER THE DEATHSINGER'S DAUGHTER, I CHANGED HER AND HAVE OTHER STORIES ON MY NEW OC, CHECK THOSE OUT PLEAS...
3.2K 99 6
Written by PoseidonHeir and Girl of Infinity. WARNING! SONGS OF WAR SEASON 2 SPOILERS! Read at your own discretion! In the fictional universe of Blac...
2.1K 66 12
A story describing The Great War, the formation of the Challengers, and the origins of some characters. Important: All characters (other than Varek)...
1.1K 111 17
!THIS IS THE REWRITE! Some of the stuff in this one will probably be the same btw, like the battle at Crown Peak. More chapters are in this one, and...