The Tidesinger

Senn's p.o.v

I swim over to the side. There was an opening to a cave. I put one of my hands over my injured one as I walk into the darkness of the cave.

~*~

I soon reach the end of the cave, and come out next to one of the guard posts. It was morning already, and the battle was probably over.

I walk towards the base of the Knights of Ardonia.

~*~

On the way, I run into Thalleous.

' Senn! You're okay!' he runs over to me.

' Yeah, I'm fine...'

He eyes my hand and holds it up.
' That's pretty bad...'

' It'll heal within time.' I pull my hand back. ' Now, where is everyone?'

' They're further down that way, come on, I have a surprise for you.'

' What surprise?'

' If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.'

I follow him in the direction of where everyone else should be.

~*~

Soon enough, we reach a temporary camp where everyone else is.

' Senn! You're alright!' Ria rushes over and hugs me.

' I've had worst...' I tell her as she releases me.

' Senn?'

That voice... It was... It was...

I look behind Ria, and sure enough, he comes out from behind the trees.

' Father...?'

~*~

Ria's p.o.v

While Senn was away, the legendary Tidesinger arrived, asking to join our group. I almost couldn't believe it, the Tidesinger was alive!

Senn had just come back a few hours ago. I do feel a bit jealous, knowing his father is alive, and mine is still...

I sigh as I remember my father. He was strict and a little bit too overprotective, but he loved me and cared for me.

Thalleous sits down beside me. ' Hey, you okay?'

' Yes, just a little...'

' Is it Osivian?'

He knows me way too well. ' Yes...'

' One cannot hope to change the past.'

I sigh. He was right. My Father is gone, and I should accept that he was.