Songs Of War - What if everyo...

By Nalla_Kaltaris

This is crack and is not to be treated seriously During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn w... More

The History Of Ardonia
On Mount Velgrin
Etherea
Sendaria
The Basalt Mines
In Underwood
Riverstead
The Dragon Stone
Crown Peak
A Common Enemy
The Journey Ahead
Mount Tempest
Attack On Sendaria
The Start Of A New Journey
Battle Of The Tree Fort
Different From The Rest
Tabora Crags
For Felden
Ataraxia
Goodbye Forever...
Going Into Battle
Four Ardoni Clans VS Voltaris
The Truth Behind The Legend
The Deathsinger
Do You Have Any Lava?
An Old Friend
Leaving Ataraxia
The Knights Of Ardonia
I Made This For You
The Unyielding Legion
Fort Zuka
The Vault
Dark Niika
The Conflict Between Cydonia And K'arthen
Dominus Voltaris
The Tidesinger
The Stress
The Enderqueen
The Alliance
The Chronicler And Necromancers
The Enderknights
Igneous VS Malakai
The Battle Of Felora
The End ( Part One )
The End ( Part Two )
The Tidesinger's Songs
Battle Of Crown Peak
Another Alliance
The Nether
He
In The Shadows
Preparing For Battle
Battle Of Meridian
Where We Have Come
Felora
Vulcannus
The Story Of A King
The Balance
The Shrouded Islands
Northwind
The Boat On The Ocean
Senn
The Last Prime
The Stress Of A Queen
The Deal
The Walls Of Time
The Battle For Felden
Against The Nether
Hailstone
The Ender Trials
The Voltaris Aren't The Real Enemy
The Final Battle
The Second Great War
Author's Notes

The True Rulers

295 8 1
By Nalla_Kaltaris

/A/N/ I couldn't get a picture of the Nether crown on the Nether throne, so I just edited half the Ender crown from Abbigail's dream.

Third person view

Pythus is nearly upon Vulcannus.
' What a waste… for all of you to die so needlessly.'

He is very near, but suddenly stops, and looks up.

Everyone in the throne stops as well and look off towards the city. A deep rumble is heard. Even Vulcannus turns.

Suddenly Luna flies in and lands on the far side with a loud rumble. She raises her neck and then lets out a spray of flames across many of the Wither Skeletons.

Abbigail hops off and grabs Vulcannus.

' Sister?!'

' I told you not to call me that!'

Pythus looks at Abbigail. ' Sister? Hmph! That doesn't change a thing between us.'

Abbigail holds her sword up and suddenly a fair amount of Endermen teleport in around her.

Abbigail pulls Vulcannus towards Luna and helps him up onto her back as the rest of the Nether is distracted with the Endermen.

Pythus begins charging them, but Luna lets out another beam of fire at him which he shields himself from using the flat part of his battle axe.

Luna then crouches once, and leaps off. She flies straight towards the large portal and through it.

Pythus groans in frustration and turns around. ' Bring me the Enderknight prisoners, we leave for the End at once!' He storms off.

~*~

Luna lands in a small clearing and both Abbigail and Vulcannus dismount.

' What happened in there?!' Abbigail asks.

' My plan failed… and I fear I may have lost my most powerful ally.'

Abbigail mounts back onto Luna.

' We have to get to the End, Pythus will surely make a move against us now.'

Abbigail waits a moment, then she and Luna turn towards Vulcannus who continues standing, gazing off in the distance as the evening light shines through the trees.

' So many of them… standing before the truth… tenacious in their loyalty to a false king. I had expected so much more from my people… but I should have known better.' Vulcannus takes his crown off and holds it in his hands, looking at it.
' What value do crowns hold if we choose our own king?'

Abbigail watches for a moment, then slides off Luna and takes her helmet off.

' I failed the Ender Trials, Vulcannus.'

Vulcannus looks over his shoulder, and is surprised when Abbigail holds the deactivated Ender blade in her hands.

' Neither of us were the king or queen we expected to be… but that doesn’t mean we can’t still fight for what we believe in. We aren’t born as leaders, we have to earn that right.' Abbigail extends her hand towards Vulcannus. He smiles, and takes her hand.

' And remember, don't call me that again!'

' What? Oh... Sorry, Queen Abbigail...'

' For goodness sake, can you just call me Abbigail?!'

' Alright, Abbigail...' Vulcannus laughs a bit, a little cheered up.

They get onto Luna, and fly off into the distance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716 22 16
Ardonia fights its bloodiest war in history. The Voltaris strike against the other clans for the first time in 900 years. The Nether seeks vengeance...
5K 137 13
During the tournament, Ingressus reveals himself as a Voltaris, but is turned down. Just before he is taken away, Achillean finds the courage to spea...
3.2K 99 6
Written by PoseidonHeir and Girl of Infinity. WARNING! SONGS OF WAR SEASON 2 SPOILERS! Read at your own discretion! In the fictional universe of Blac...
5.4K 320 33
!!THIS FANFICTION IS BEING REWRITTEN (BUT THIS COPY WILL STAY HERE)!! !SPOILERS FOR BLACK PLASMA STUDIOS' SONGS OF WAR! The symbol in the front cover...