Scars {Remus Lupin} ✓

Por theweirdchic

'You deserve someone better. Someone younger, healthier, wealthier.' 'I don't want anyone else, Remus. I want... Más

CAST
AESTHETICS
1. THE WEASLEYS
2. CRAZY DRAGON LADY
3. LOTTIE THE HUNGARIAN HORNTAIL
4. YOU'RE BLUSHING
5. WHERE'S THE PATIENT?
6. ASK HER ON A DATE FIRST!
7. SECOND TASK
8. ARE WEREWOLVES NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE PARTNERS?
9. OLD MARRIED COUPLE
10. ARE YOU A WOLF ANIMAGUS?
11. HE'S BACK
12. THE ORDER
13. BETTER WIZARDS THAN YOU HAVE LOST THEIR BUTTOCKS
14. YOU'VE BEEN MAKING LOVE EYES AT MY OLD PROFESSOR
15. YOU'RE TOO YOUNG
16. I'M A DANGER TO YOU
17. CHAIR
18. GRANDCHILDREN
19. YOU MAKE ME HAPPY
20. STOP GROWING
21. COME WITH ME?
22. ROMANIA
24. PHOENIX FEATHER
25. STILL ALIVE
26. THE MORE THE MERRIER!
27. I START BLEEDING LIKE MAD EVERY TIME THEY TRY
28. MISTLETOE
29. ARCHWAY
30. CAN'T RISK IT
31. COTTAGE
32. THE DOCTOR KNOWS BEST
33. RUN AWAY
34. KING'S CROSS STATION
35. SICK
36. YOU CAN STAY HERE AS LONG AS YOU WANT
37. WHAT IF
38. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU
39. I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!
40. SLEEPLESS NIGHT
41. POISON
42. THE QUESTION
43. A SONG FULL OF LOSS AND DESPAIR
44. DAMN YOU LUPIN
45. HOPE
46. I'M ALWAYS RIGHT
47. ARE YOU CRYING?
48. I'D RATHER CHOP MY ARM OFF THAN GET MARRIED
49. YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE
50. WHICH HARRY POTTER IS THE REAL ONE
51. MAD-EYE'S DEAD
52. LIAR!
53. USELESS
54. DON'T TELL ANYONE
55. NEW PRISONERS
56. I'M GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE
57. SHE'S ALIVE
58. PEACE
59. FUTURE
60. GET OUT ALIVE
61. GIVE ME HARRY POTTER
62. WE'LL BE OKAY, WON'T WE?
63. YOU HAVE ALLOWED YOUR FRIENDS TO DIE FOR YOU
64. DEAD
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU!!!

23. I JUST WANT TO ENJOY THIS MOMENT

21.9K 906 87
Por theweirdchic

| CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE |

I JUST WANT TO ENJOY THIS MOMENT.

THE PAIR HAD STAYED AT Romania for longer than they expected to (which neither of them had a problem with). The first day there, Dawn had shown Remus the dragons, dressed in a tight leather suit to keep her warm Remus couldn't help but stare at her; she looked truly beautiful, especially in her natural zone (which was with the dragons). The next day she had decided to show him some of Romania and she would certainly be lying if she said that it wasn't the most fun that she had ever had; he could make her forget about all the problems happening in the world whenever she was around him. It felt like it was just the two of them. No one else.

The third day they had decided to just stay inside (after Dawn had finished work, of course). Dawn's flat was cosy enough for them to never want to leave it again, but they knew they would have to, the thought sat in the back of their minds as they practically cuddled on the couch, their eyes focused on the muggle television. 

Even though there was so much bad going on in the world at that time - with Voldemort back on the rise and the Ministry not believing a word of it; calling everyone that did a liar. Sirius Black was still, technically, a criminal that was being hunted and the Ministry seemed to be more focused on him than the real danger. With Harry Potter being right smack in the middle of it all. A innocent fifteen year old boy that had witness the death of a friend first hand and was shunned as a liar by most; including one of Dawn's brothers. 

"What are you thinking about?" Remus' voice snapped her out of her thoughts. His fingers danced through her hair resulting in her body to relax (which she didn't even realise was tense until that very moment). 

"Life, I suppose," She replied after a moment of silence, she looked up through her eyelashes at the man besides her. She had never felt so comfortable being so close to someone. It was a strange feeling at first, but one that she had grown to adore. 

"You want to talk about it?" He suggested, a look of worry flashing through his coffee-brown eyes. 

She thought about it for a moment. Did she want to talk about it? It would probably be good to get off her chest, right? But, at the same time, maybe being in Romania gave her a free pass to not even think about it let alone talk about it and she shouldn't worry until after they returned back to England, "No," Dawn finally said, her eyes never leaving Remus', long forgetting about the film on the television, "I just want to enjoy this moment."

Remus nodded understandingly, "Well, my ears are always open if you ever need to talk," He told her, his voice serious.

"You're too good for me," The redhead muttered, reaching her hand up to his cheek and touching it tenderly. Sparks flew from her fingertips onto his face. 

He let out a hearty chuckle, his chest rumbling against her back, "I definitely think it's the other way round."

Dawn shook her head, "I don't," She told him surely, "How many guys do you know that are willing to get into a dragon den when a woman asks them to?"

His eyes momentarily fell onto her plump lips - his mind remembering all the times they had kissed and just how right it felt, "How many women do you know are willing to get close to a werewolf?"

Dawn's eyes sparkled, "This one."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

52K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
4.5M 139K 105
"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out o...
7.9K 637 34
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️: All original characters owned by J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the plot. Set...
21.2K 542 14
"And go crazy because you're young, you're wild, you're free. You're dancing circles around me. You're fucking crazy, oh, you're crazy for me." In wh...