His Replaced bride ✔

Por 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... Más

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
12. New Hopes
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
32. Missing him
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
37. First date
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
44. Evil eye
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
48. Broken
49. Paining hearts.
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
54. Game over
55. Only Love
56 Always And Forever
Epilogue
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

45. Its hurting

109K 5.7K 461
Por 37SpreadYourwings

"Thank God, you came...I needed you." Abhimaan exclaimed embracing her in his arms. He inhaled her fragrance, closing his eyes like he was trying to control something in him.

"Why did you lied to me, Abhimaan??"

He scowled and ditched their frames hearing her voice. He looked into her eyes, which was not showing any emotion. For the first time, he was seeing her like this.

"You said you have not returned..." She said again. He understood her question, he thought about how to say, he didn't want to make her worried unnecessary.

"Yeah...I thought to surprise you, but You ruined it." He said rubbing his thumb on her cheek with a smile. Sorry but someone ruined it.

"I ruined it, I'm sorry..." She whispered fixing her gaze on his collar which has some stains of lipstick. She could still smell the different perfume from him, It doesn't belong to him nor her. Her heart sung knowing it already. She has just met her. She gulped her tears back.

"It's okay, but I'm happy that you are here now, with me." He said, didn't get the meaning behind her words.

She looked down, Natasha's words ringing on her mind. Her brain was slowly believing her words, but not her heart.

"What happened Samaira?? You don't look fine?" He asked her. Her face didn't have its usual glow, her eyes were not twinkling. She doesn't seem excited to meet him.

"No...Nothing, I'm just tired.." She replied. She has nothing to say. What should she say also? Should she be saying, you still have marks of someone else on your body. Should she confront him or just close her eyes.

"I knew it, you won't take care of yourself in my absence. Now, you are not going to meet them anymore. Your uncle must be fine now...Right??" He scolds her seeing her tired face. She nodded silently.

"I missed you...." He dipped his face in her neck again, feeling her. He can't stay away from her, he has internally, started to hate his business trips now. Or from next time, he would take her with him also, but she is not free also. He sighed with the thoughts in his mind totally unaware of her state of mind.

She put her hands on his back also, closing her eyes. Only she knows, how much alone she felt without him. Already, she was going through emotional trauma, now this.

"My home.." He mumbled, her heart melts hearing him.

He cares for me. It's can't be false. But...

It's okay, I won't think about that. Even If it's my delusion, I'm happy to believe in this.

"I'm going to get fresh and up, please get me a cup of coffee." He said and left to his room when she nodded to him and blinked her tears in alone.

After some time, she entered and put the cup of coffee on the table and saw his bag on the bed, open and some stuff was lying on the bed. She picked his things and put them back when he came out of the shower.

He looked at her busy in her work, he spots the coffee on the table. He picked it up and took a sip, he stopped and looked at the cup again.

"You didn't make it." He asked her, he knows the taste of her coffee, which he was getting addicted to. He loves to have a strong cup of coffee sitting comfortably in his room with her.

Hearing him she stopped on her track, she asked Mrs Annie for that. In the meantime, she went to her old room. She wants to be alone for some time.

"No...I was...doing something else...that's why, ...you want another cup, I'll just go and get for you." She took some steps to go but he stopped her holding her arm in the middle.

"It's fine, I'll manage... " he said with a smile. She too smiles a little, which was not reaching her smile.

"Come, here.." He made sit beside him like he always does. She sat quietly, rubbing her palm together.

"From the next trip, we will try to go together. You know, it was hell frustrating....the work, the continuous meeting and not seeing you also.." He said, she looked into his eyes. She saw the truth, his words were all true, she could feel it like always.

"Yes, we will go together, I also don't like it here...without you." She replied. Her heart was not in her control. She always got lost in front of him. His breathtaking smile, his eyes...his everything always does something in her system to forget everything.

He smiled and turned to her, he glanced to her lips but before he could do anything further, his cell buzzed breaking their moment. He looked towards the caller id and got shocked than angry.

How dare she call me?

She saw the name, It was Natasha. She felt her words again ringing in her mind.

She noticed the change of expressions in him. He cuts the call but she again called him. He took her phone and walked towards the balcony, saying to her that it's urgent.

She watched him going. He never does this. It's very normal between them, why did he go today. She was getting suspicious.

What does he need to talk to her in alone?

Don't do this, please.

"Are you forgetting your place, Ms Sinha?" Abhimaan said in his angry tone. He didn't yell because Samaira would hear this. He doesn't want to involve her in this mess.

"What can I do, Abhimaan? You know how much I missed you every time I met you..." Natasha laughed.

"That moment, that chemistry we have....you also can't deny that we were awesome in the bed, and I know you..." She kept on blabbering when he roared in the middle to stop her.

"Stop your nonsense right here, or get ready to lose your remaining 2-3 projects also."

She stopped hearing this and got tensed.

"Don't ever forget, who I am.. It will only take 2 minutes for me to ruin you." He hissed over the call. How dare she ruin his time again?.

"You can't do this to me. You have already done a lot of damage to me. If you do something like that then, I can even go to your that new wife and.."

"Dare you, Natasha....if you ever took her name again...I swear you will see the worst of me." He yelled at her. He lost his cool by hearing her nonsense.

" And never ever call me on this number again, Natasha.." He cuts the call without hearing her. Another side, Natasha was fuming and felt insulted again.

"Abhimaam, don't insult me again and again, .....don't force me to show my worst side..... but I think, you deserve to be felt insulted in front of the whole world..." Natasha throws her phone on the floor. Just because of her terminated contract with the Rajvansh empire, her other projects are also getting slipped from her hand.

That's why she went to meet him today in his house also. She even tries to get close to him by trying to seduce him but he didn't even look at her.

She hired a man behind Samaira, who informed her about her arrival. So, she messed up her condition to create some doubt in her mind.

"Abhimaan....Samaira....She is your happiness, but you can't be happy after destroying mine....You can't." She screamed and walked out of her place to do some last work for her ultimate plan to ruin his peace.
.
.
Abhimaan entered his room after completing some work, he needs to send some emails and also do some important calls. After dinner, he came to his study, and Samaira left to the room. He noticed her upset mood the whole time. He asked her, but she said that she is just tired. He didn't pressure much, knowing her pressure of work and then that hospital thing must be keeping her tired.

He found her lying on the corner of the bed, with the lights off. He laid down beside her. Her back was facing him, he encircled his arm around her waist.

She opened her wet lashes feeling his touch. She was not sleeping, she was crying on her fate, on her life. She doesn't know what to do or how to ask him but she can't bear this feeling.

She can't see him with anyone else. She can't share him.

All the while, she didn't notice when he starts kissing her neck slowly. She breaths long and hard. She clears her throat and tries to move away but he made her turn to him.

He couldn't see her face in the dark, he missed her. He was dying to feel her in his arms.

"Abhimaan...Abhimaan....Please.." She said when he put his palm over her chest and pressed it a little. It's was very normal between them now, she never stops him. So, he didn't get her.

He caressed her cheek and claimed her lips with his. He was busy in his love, she was thinking something else he touched her lips.

They also have done this...not just this,

He has kissed her also, like this.

"Abhimaan stop..." She mumbled pushing him, he didn't stop. She was getting restless now, she was feeling disgusting imagine him with her. The pictures she shows her was playing in front of her. She couldn't take it anymore, she pushed him hard this time and sat straight.

"Stop it, Abhimaan. I don't want this." She yelled, breathing hard due to his kisses. He didn't say anything, he couldn't. He was shocked by her. He switched on the lights of the nightstand. He saw her tearful eyes. He got worried.

"Samaira....you are crying...What happened...Come.." He forwards his hand to hold but she moved back.

"Please, don't...I'm not comfortable." Words slipped out of her mouth without thinking about the damage she was doing. He stopped and felt insulted and angry.

It's not like their first time, and he also didn't cross his limits. There was nothing to feel uncomfortable about.

"You are not comfortable with my touch...Do you know, what you are saying??" He hissed in his angry voice. She realized what he is thinking.

"I..didn't mean..." She said in her low voice looking away, she blinked fast to stop her tears. He got up in front of her angrily.

"Then what did you mean exactly, ...Did I ever do something without your permission....huh??" He screamed at her. She flinched in her position. Her eyes welled up, she didn't look up to him.

She didn't mean in this way.

"I don't know why, but you don't seem to be happy that I came back. I think, you enjoy without me more....then, I should not disturb you or make you feel uncomfortable by my presence...Right??"

"No....I.." Before she could say anything he walked out of the room, closing the door with a thud. Her heart pained with everything that happened.

The whole day, she has just cried today. She sat on the bed, sobbing hard. She knew she has turned him but he has also hosted her.

"This is not right...you can't do this Abhimaan..." She cried lying in her position, clutching the pillow. She didn't realize when she dozed off on that position. He didn't come back the whole night.

He was angry with her. He is always ready to understand her. He has always tried to make her comfortable, he never forced his desires on her. Still....what he is getting today..??

Very nice...
.
.
The next day, Samaira got ready for her college, he didn't come back. Not in the morning. She reached the breakfast table, Mrs Annie set the table for her. She was still waiting for him to come.

"Samaira, start your breakfast. Sir has already left." Mrs Annie informed her. She has no idea, when did he leave.

"Did he had his breakfast?" She asked her. She felt embarrassed to ask her about her husband.

"No...he was in a hurry. He didn't eat anything and he seems to be in a bad mood also." Mrs Annie replied remembering him screaming on the phone in the early morning.

"Ohh!!" Samaira said looking down.

He didn't eat anything because of me.

Samaira also got up without eating anything. She has lost her appetite now. She left without listening to Mrs Annie from behind. Just like the whole day went, she missed him the whole day. Feeling guilty, and angry both.

Same with Abhimaan, but he was just angry...on everything. His employees were bearing this now. He kept on screaming and yelling at their every small mistake. Sagar saw this but didn't dare to come in the middle.

2 days went like this, not talking to each other or avoiding. He purposely came late in the night and left early. He was hurt and angry, he was waiting for her to take the first step to talk to him but she seems to be in her ego. He throws the files thinking about all this.

"Why she is doing this to me?? What I have done wrong?"

"I can't take this, man," he said to himself and left home late as always.

Hear, Samaira was doing her assignment in her old room. She was trying to avoid him also. She was engrossed in her work when he opened the door entering inside.

Both looked at each other. Their heart was longing for each other. She waited for him to say something but he didn't say anything.

She looked down, again...no talking.

"Come and sleep, it's late." He finally said. Damn you my ego, but she is more important.

She couldn't believe that he talked to her. Not so many words but they were enough for her to oblige him. She stopped her work and got up.

He got relaxed that she didn't deny him. At least, he can sleep in peace now by her...his side. She felt a little hesitant due to his continuous gaze on her. Slowly, she entered their room, following by him. He closed the door making her nervous.

......

😱😱🤐🤐🤐😥😥

Natasha on work. Her plan is working slowly, she has destroyed their peace. 😔😔😔

Still, she is not done. She will create a huge problem between them in future. 😰😰😭😭

We all knew that, already...😭😭

Wrong words Samaira, you did wrong to him. But, what we can say....she is also in pain.😭😭

Samaira is hurting and he is also in pain. Someone help them.

Angry man, can't stay away from her. He comes first.😘😘  I wish, they will solve their upcoming problems, just this easily.

You will see the intense part soon, maybe after 1 or 2 parts....but next will be a happy one, I guess..🙈💞

See you soon.

Vote

Share

Comments

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

329K 10.2K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
775K 49.7K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
1.3M 64.8K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
676K 36.7K 71
(BOOK 1) SHEKHAWAT FAMILY Arika Raichand had come to Bangalore to attend her cousin's marriage. She had planned that she would attend her wedding and...