Yandere RWBY oneshots (Male r...

By Divine_Quirk

Oneshots of RWBY girls who want nothing more then to be with you. Can you handle the never ending love from t... More

Ruby x Male reader
Weiss x Male reader
Blake x Male reader
Yang x Male reader
Pyrrha x Male reader
Neo x Male reader
Nora x Male reader
Glynda x Male reader
Summer x Male reader
Penny x Male reader
Female Ren x Male reader
Emerald x Male reader
Cinder x Male reader
Winter x Male reader
Raven x Male reader
Female Qrow x Male reader
Ruby x Male reader Part 2
Weiss x Male reader Part 2
Kali x Male reader/Blake part 2
Yang x Male reader Part 2
Female Tai x Male reader
Salem x Male reader
Female Ozpin x Male reader
Coco and Velvet x Male reader
Female Roman x Male Ruby reader
Female Mercury x Male reader
Female Oscar x Male reader/F Ozpin Part 2
Female Oobleck x Male reader
Maria x Male reader
Willow x Male reader
Female Sun and Neptune x Male reader
Female Adam x Male reader
Harriet x Male reader
Happy Huntresses x Male reader
Jinn x Male reader
Grimm Ruby x Male reader
Chibi Yang x Male reader
Penny x Male reader Part 2
Sky (OC) x Male reader
Ying (OC) x Male reader
Team BRIR x Male reader
Ruby/Yang x Male reader

Female Jaune x Male reader

10.7K 108 182
By Divine_Quirk

(Jaune's female name will be Jeanne)

(Readers POV)

I was walking down the halls of Beacon. I was going to class. I noticed a blonde girl grabbing somethings from her locker. I walked up to her and slammed her locker closed. She jumped back from shock. She regained her composure and looked at me.

Jeanna: You scared me there. Do you need something?

(Y/N): The name is (Y/N).

Jeanne: I'm Jeanna Arc. I have to be getting to class now. It was nice meeting you.

She got her books and smiled at me. I knocked her books out of her hands. I started to walk away.

Jeanne: What was that for?

(Y/N): That's my way of saying bye.

I heard her sigh. I guess she went to pick up her books. I walked in the classroom and sat down at my desk. I noticed that Jeanne walked in and sat down at the desk in front of me. I smiled to myself and crumpled up a piece of paper. I threw it at the back of her head. She turned around and saw me.

Jeanne: You're in this class too?

(Y/N): Yeah. Looks like we will be getting to know each other really well.

(Time skip) (Jeanne's POV)

It was lunchtime. Me, my team, and team RWBY are all sitting at a table together. I was a bit sad. Pyrrha noticed this.

Pyrrha: Is everything ok Jeanne?

Jeanne: Not really. I got a bully today.

Everyone looked at me shocked and surprised.

Jeanne: What?

Ruby: Who?!

Pyrrha: What are they doing to you?

Nora: Can we break their legs?

Jeanne: It's not that big of a deal. Really.

Ruby: Can you at least tell us who it is?

I looked around the cafeteria and found (Y/N). I pointed at him.

Weiss: Him?

I just nodded. I heard some of them sigh.

Yang: That guy is just a big jerk to everyone.

Blake: We can confront him if you want?

Jeanne: Don't do that. He will just bully me ten times harder if you guys tell him to stop.

Ren: Ok then. If he doesn't stop, you can tell us.

Jeanne: Thanks guys.

Pyrrha put her hand on my shoulder.

Pyrrha: I will break his legs if you want.

I gave her a smile and started to eat my lunch.

(Time skip)

I was in combat class. I was chosen to be part of the first match of today.

Glynda: Your opponent will be... (Y/N) (L/N).

What?! I have to fight him?! I looked at him and he smiled at me. We went down to the arena. I got out my sword and shield. His weapons were the same as mine, a sword and shield.

Glynda: Let the first match... Begin!

He rushed over to me and started to swing at me. I put up my shield and blocked his attack. He kicked my stomach and I fell down. I got up and he swung his sword at me. I blocked it, but it feels like I'm getting tired. He pushed me down.

Glynda: That's the match!

Jeanne: How?!

Glynda: You lost your aura. There for, you lost the match.

(Y/N) started to walk towards me. I raised my hand up, thinking he is going to help me up. He just walked past me. I sighed and got up by myself.

Jeanne: He only hit me once. How did I lose so fast?

(Y/N): That's my semblance.

I looked up to see he stopped in his tracks. His back turned to me.

(Y/N): I can take someone's aura and make myself stronger. I can't lose. So don't bother trying next time.

He walked off the arena. I put my weapons away and walked back to my seat. Pyrrha put her hand on my shoulder.

Pyrrha: It's ok. It was only a simple sparring match.

Jeanne: I guess. I didn't even get to land an attack though.

(Time skip)

It's been weeks since (Y/N) started to bully me. It might sound weird to say but, I never had this much attention from a boy before. He must think about me all the time. I am walking down the hall, waiting for (Y/N).

Jeanne: He should be nearby. I wonder what he will do this time?

I turned a corner and saw him. He was bullying some other girl. I quickly hid behind a wall and watched secretly. He knocked her books out of her hands.

Jeanne: That's our thing.

He laughed at the girl's face and walked away.

Jeanne: She is making him think of her and not me. I don't care if (Y/N) is a bully to me. He should only think about me. Me and me alone.

I walked up to the girl and help her pick up the books.

Girl: Thank you.

Jeanne: No problem. If you want, I can walk you to your classroom. Incase (Y/N) comes back to bully you.

Girl: I would like that, thank you.

We started to walk down the hall. I noticed that there was an open door that led to an empty room. I pushed the girl in the room and closed the door, locking it.

Girl: What was that for?

I pulled out my sword and started to walk towards her.

Jeanne: (Y/N) is only suppose to think about me. You are distracting him from me. You need to be punished for that.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I slashed at her and chopped off her head with one clean slice.

Jeanne: I really like the new look you are going for.

I made sure no blood got on my clothes. I found some paper towels and I wiped my sword clean. I quickly and quietly went out the room and started to walk down the hall.

Jeanne: I can't believe I just did that. It felt weirdly natural to do.

(Time skip)

It's been a month now and nothing has changed. (Y/N) will grace me with his presence everyday, but there is always a new whore that tries to take him away. I have to eliminate them every time. I was walking the halls and waited for (Y/N) to show up. I turned the corner and he was bullying someone else again.

Jeanne: Again? What do I have to do for you to keep your attention at me?

I just watched him bully the new victim that will taste my sword in a bit. He walked away and was walking where I was.

(Y/N): Out of my way Jeanne.

He shoved me away. He called me by my name! I walked up to the girl and offered her help. She accepted it like the dumb bimbo she is and we started to walk. I pushed her into an empty room and locked it shut. I kicked her down to the ground.

Jeanne: When will you whores learn?

I stepped on her gut, causing her to scream. I shoved my sword in her mouth. I stepped on the handle of my sword and forced it through her head, killing her.

Jeanne: This is getting really tiring. All you have to do is just not make him look at you. It's so simple but dumb skanks like you kept trying to take my love away from me.

I pulled my sword out and quickly cleaned up the mess. I walked out the room and sighed.

(Time skip) (Readers POV)

I was walking down the halls bored out of my mind. While I was walking, I noticed Jeanne walking towards me with books in her hands. She looked out of it and tired. I knocked the books out her hands.

(Y/N): Good to see you again.

She just looked down. She didn't say anything.

(Y/N): Hey, why aren't you talking?

She clenched her fists and I saw tears starting to come from her eyes. She ran past me.

(Y/N): Was she crying?

I scoffed. I don't care, but I do feel a little bad. Maybe I should check on her. I sighed and turned around to find her. I heard crying. I turned the corner and saw her crying. I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She jumped from the sudden contact and looked at me.

Jeanne: What do you want? You just came here to make fun of me?

(Y/N): Are you ok?

Jeanne: I just can't take it anymore.

Now I really feel bad. Did I actually bully her that much?

(Y/N): I'm sorry.

I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back to calm her down.

(Jeanne's POV)

My plan is working, to manipulate him by crying. He is starting to care for me. I was in his arms and he was rubbing my back.

Jeanne: Why are you being nice to me?

I made sure to keep the water works going to make it look convincing.

(Y/N): I didn't mean to make you cry.

I started to hug him. He was being really gentle and it felt nice. I looked up at him and he wiped my tears away.

(Y/N): I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry.

He felt sorry! I was getting excited and I slammed my lips on his. He looked shocked, but he didn't fight it. He returned the kiss and we stayed there for a bit. We pulled away and I felt my face heat up.

Jeanne: I love you. I was hoping that you would apologize so I could confess my true feelings to you.

(Y/N): I never knew.

He looked at me with caring eyes and kissed me.

(Y/N): I accept your feelings.

I did it. I have him all to myself now and forever. I held him tighter and I didn't want to let go.

(Y/N): It is the weekend. Do you want to go see a movie or something?

Jeanne: I would love that.

We broke the hug and we started to hold hands.

Jeanne: I love you so much.

(Y/N): I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 2.8K 10
She bully you relentlessly for an entire school year until you nearly killed yourself. And now this same girl wants nothing more than to walk down t...
245K 1.3K 14
Its about a student that fell in love with the rwby for a while until the shocking revelation or the truth that was so bad it involves with drama ,ro...
146K 3K 68
Im reopening this after looking at my drafts. These stories are female characters x fem reader. For the gays out there, check out my stories Also, i...
15.4K 213 24
This will be one shots of all the characters that are important. They of course will all be yandere and they are all kinda the same but I'll get into...