Perseus, Prince Of The Heaven...

由 LordReaper

Perseus Jackson was not the son of Poseidon. Instead, he was the firstborn son of Jade Emperor and his wife W... 更多

Chapter 2
Chapter Three: Adventure Time!
Chapter Four: Camp Half-blood
Chapter Five: First Day At Camp!
Chapter 6: Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Chapter One: Beginnings

10.4K 171 118
由 LordReaper

For what seemed like eons, young Qūzhújiàn paced in front of his father's palace. With the news that his father's arch enemy was to rise against his father once more, the heavens had become restless.

Warriors trained day and night, the forges of the royal blacksmiths could be heard throughout the day and night, creating weapons and armor of the finest make. The guards around the Heavenly Palace of his father had been tripled and his father even ordered the Eight Immortals to guard his mother at all times.

The skies above heaven shone a bright sea green with contrasting gold surrounding it. The Palace itself took the color of the heavenly skies, being made of the finest sky silver. Intricate designs were scattered throughout the palace, all showing images of the royal family, but mostly his father, the Supremely High Emperor of the Heavens as he fought the Demon Warlord who listed after his father's throne.

The walls of the celestial palace glowed a soft golden color with his father's symbol emblazoned upon all the Gates leading up to the central Palace itself, the symbols colored a bright gold.

The Prince of the Heavens was brought out of his musings by the sound of a heavy, armored boot hitting the Heavenly Steel and Silver floor. Looking up, the young prince smiled at his dear friend who was the most loyal in his father's royal court.

"Good day Long Wang, Father is expecting you. He sent me to escort you directly to him in the war council" The young prince said respectfully.

The Dragon King smiled and nodded. He was a tall and muscular being of great power and the most respected of all the lords in the Jade Emperor's royal court. He had the massive build of a man, packed with muscles born from centuries of fighting, but the most astonishing feature that made him stand out the most was his head that was shaped of a dragon. He won Jade Emperor's personal respect and friendship during the long years of war against the large armies of the Demon Warlord that sought to take the Heavenly Throne. If it wasn't for Jade Emperor arriving when he did, The Heavens would be ruled by Demons today.

"Very well my prince, lead the way" The Dragon King responded after he bowed deeply in respect to the young prince.

Qūzhújiàn too bowed to his friend as a sign of respect before leading him through his father's palace. The royal guards bowed to the pair before moving aside and allowing them entry into the Central Palace. On the walls were depictions of Qūzhújiàn's accomplishments, ranging from taming the Jiu Wei, or The Fox Demon, then defeating the Ox and Horse head brother's in a duel. The young prince is also one of the few Gods to actually slay Archnea, the hundred-twenty eyed one. Archnea is the only demon to ever have over 100 eyes as they are always killed once they eat 100 victims by the Gods due to them being near unstoppable by the time they gain their 100th eye.

The Dragon King has walked down this hall before but he is always surprised to find more depictions of even more achievements from the young Prince. He turned his attention to the son of the Heavenly Grandfather and gave him a proud smile.

"So the rumors are true then. You did defeat the two brothers that guard Pan Guan's domain!" The Ancient Dragon King said, pride evident in his voice.

The young Prince smiled and nodded. "It was quite a fight. Father said I should test my skills in combat and so I decided to duel the two brothers. It was truly a great honor even fighting them, let alone defeating them" The prince replied respectfully.

The Dragon King nodded. "Very well done my young prince. One day, you will make a fine ruler of the Heavens!" The Dragon Headed ruler praised as they continued their journey to the Heavely Grandfather's war council.

The rest of the trip was made in silence as they traversed the Heavenly Peach Garden of his mother, Queen of the Heavens. Then they made it past the Royal Training Court, where hundreds of deities trained in the arts of war or even seek endurance or strength. All of these and many more can be obtained in the Royal Training Court. Once past, they came upon the Royal kitchens then turned left towards the throne room.

Finally, after about fifteen minutes of walking in silence, the duo made it to the War Council Room where the father of the young Prince and his wife sat upon their magnificent thrones that shone with such power to make the Olympians themselves wet themselves and the Titans to kneel before their betters. The King and Queen of the Heavens sat up when their beloved son entered the room with the Dragon King in tow.

The Queen smiled brightly at her most favored son. "Hello my son, glad you made it" She spoke softly but with such power that none could ever say no to her or mistake her for anyone less than the Queen of the Heavens. She then turned to the Dragon King that was kneeling before the Heavenly Sovereigns.

"Good to see you too old friend. How fares your kingdom?" The Queen asked in a friendly yet commanding tone.

The Queen was a tall figure, easily the most beautiful goddess in all creation. With one look at her, you would find yourself on your knees begging for her forgiveness, and usually she gave it, being the merciful and just Queen she is. Her skin was a light tan color that screamed perfection, with long straight hair that went to her mid back that was as dark as space itself, just like her son's hair. Her eyes were that of a beautiful sky blue that seemed to sparkle with emotions only her husband could ever define.

The Dragon King smiled kindly to his Queen. "My kingdom is doing well, majesty. Following the command of Jade Emperor, the Aquatic Armies have doubled in size. We, however, have the slight problem of raw material to make more arms and armors for our warriors" The powerful voice of the Dragon King boomed throughout the room as he made his report.

The Jade Emperor nodded approvingly. "Well done my old friend. I shall have supplies delivered to your kingdom's blacksmiths by first light tomorrow. I do not know when this war is to take place, but we shall be prepared for whenever it comes" The Heavenly King spoke, power rolling off of his voice as it engulfed the whole room and caused the large round table to vibrate slightly.

The Heavenly Father, King of the Heavens, wore his Royal robes that marked him as the Lord of the Heavens. He had a monstrous height of eight feet with strong arms that could smash aside mountains. His hair was long and dark like his wife's, but his eyes had every color there was, shining brightly and often showed the many emotions he felt.

Once everyone had taken their seats upon their thrones, with the King and Queen of the Heavens sitting side by side, and besides his father sat the young prince Qūzhújiàn. Once seated, everyone peered at the magical world map that showed where every deity was, what they were doing and whether or not they were loyal to the Jade Emperor or not. However, it was one particular red dot that had captured everyone's attention.

"He is returning once more" The Jade Emperor said in a grave tone, skipping the pleasantries.

The Jade Emperor touched the red dot and the map zoomed in to show the being every immortal and deity feared. Above the dark being, in bold red letters was his name.

Alduin, Demon Overlord. (I made the name up cuz I couldn't find the bloody demon dude's name)

"What are we to do then your majesty? Surely you can defeat him again!" Pan Guan exclaimed nervously.

The Jade Emperor frowned deeply in thought. Silence engulfed the entire room as everyone waited for their Lord's answer.

Finally the Jade Emperor spoke. "I am not sure. We must not underestimate our enemy. It has been many millennia since our victory over Alduin and his Demon Armies" He spoke in great wisdom as everyone grew a frown.

Just then a dark portal that seemed to be like a black hole appeared by the door to the room in front of the Jade Emperor. Everyone almost immediately drew their weapons except the Jade Emperor and his wife whom both knew who was responsible for this interruption.

Within a moment, a being of immense power that far surpassed the Jade Emperor's own stepped out into the open. He was a hooded man that was just as tall as the Jade Emperor. The being had an aura about him that screamed 'death to all that defy me' and it was unsettling to most beings.

The young prince looked at his father in confusion. "Father, do you know this being? Is that why you haven't drawn a weapon?" The prince questioned still keeping a close eye on the strange being in front of him.

The Jade Emperor nodded with a smile. With a wave of his hands every lord in the meeting turned their attention to him. "Lower your weapons. This is Lord Chaos, Creator and Ruler of the Universes and all who dwell in them. Respect him as you all respect me" The Jade Emperor commanded and immediately all weapons were lowered and put away.

Once finished, everyone kneeled before the Creator in deep respect. They had all heard of this being, but none had ever seen him so they had no idea what he looked like until now.

The Jade Emperor, his wife and the young Prince all bowed before the being of great power in respect and a show of who is the most powerful.

"Rise my greatest creations. I've come with a message" The Ancient Being spoke, his voice magnified by his extreme power that made those in close proximity to him back away while covering their ears in hopes of not becoming deaf.

The Jade Emperor and his Royal Court all rose to their feet before the Queen spoke. "Your majesty most high, what message do you have for us? Does it have to do with Alduin my lord?" She asked curiously.

The being nodded. "I have foreseen a future where you will all be defeated by Alduin. However" Lord Chaos said before pausing to gather himself.

"Not everything is hopeless. I have seen the other future that ran parallel to the dark one and found Alduin lying on the ground, broken and dying" Lord Chaos finished, looking straight at the young prince.

"What must we do to prevail, my lord?" The Jade Emperor asked cautiously.

"Your son must create an alliance with other deities. The deities being the Greeks, and Norse Pantheons. With them beside you, Alduin will stand no chance against your combined might. Be warned however, your son will truly live up to his name as a Destroyer Of Enemies, but in the end, if his rage is not kept in check, he will be all of your end" The Creator spoke cryptically.

Immediately all eyes turned to the young prince, many looking in confusion and some in awe, while the youngling's Parents looked at him with great sadness and if the prince wasn't seeing things, pity as well.

"Young Prince, you will be the one to gain the aid of the Greeks and Norse gods. You will have to be reborn anew as a demigod. However, I, Lord Creator of all, gift to you a very unique immortality that none but your father and mother possess. You can die, but you will simply be reborn the same day you fall, allowing you to be free of my Ancient Laws of godly interference while at the same time, not truly dying. I gift this to you along with my blessing of the Elements of Fire, Lightning, Wind, Water and Earth. You will be very powerful, but you will also still be a demigod, allowing you to do things no deity could, go where no divine could follow. Do you accept the responsibility of leading the war effort against Alduin?" The Creator asked already knowing the answer.

The young prince turned to look at his father who nodded encouragingly, then to his mother whom he loved very much. She smiled sadly at him, but her eyes held a bright spark of pride. The Heavenly Prince turned back to the Lord Creator and replied.

"I, Qūzhújiàn, Son of the Jade Emperor and Queen Wangmu Niangniang, Prince and Heir to the Heavenly Throne, accept the responsibility of the coming war and accept your blessings and gifts and swear upon my father's name to use them wisely to the best of my ability and never do evil with them" The Young Prince said in a strong and confident voice, the prince himself standing in front of his parents tall and proud, back straight with eyes shining with determination.

The lord Creator smiled, proud of the beings he has created. "You shall be my Champion, young Prince. My first and only Champion, mind you. You and your father's pantheon make me proud. I see no arrogance here, only respect and honor, and deities who put their duties before themselves and, in all honestly, no other pantheon has so many deities that are extremely loyal to one another such as you all, you are all exactly what I always wanted all of my creations to be" The Creator said with great pride in his voice.

"Be warned however, the Greeks are not like your people. Their arrogance is larger than your sense of honor. Their King, Zeus, is a man paranoid with the fear someone more powerful than him will dethrone him. He has no sense of honor and he demands respect but does nothing to actually earn it. I would appreciate it if you taught him and his pantheon a thing or two, but do try not to kill him, he will be needed after all" Lord Chaos finished, before continuing to inform the entire council and especially the young Prince of what to expect.

"Do you have any questions for me?" The Lord Creator asked the young prince after he finished going over what to expect.

"Um, yes, I have a few actually. Will me dying and being reborn hurt? I've never died before. Also, will I be alone in this task? Will the Olympians kill me since I will be extremely powerful? What do you mean I'm going to have to kill a Titan King person? And finally, do they know that there are beings, such as my father, that are far more powerful than they are? By the detailed description that you have given, I'm surprised they haven't waged war against us yet!" The young Prince said in a very serious manner before gasping for breath.

The lords and ladies of the Royal Court all laughed at the last question.

"Young Prince, no pantheon would ever dare attack us! We are the greatest sword-masters in all creation. And that's without including you! I think they would wet themselves even thinking about attacking us" The Dragon King said before laughing humorously again.

His mother giggled. "Thats my son, always asking so many questions" She said playfully as to lighten the mood in the room, which it did as everyone chuckled at her comment as the young prince pouted.

"Ok, no it won't hurt being reborn. No you won't be alone, you will meet other demigods along the way and I believe your father will give you a companion to accompany you and protect you" He replied looking at the boy's father that was smiling.

"You just had to ruin the surprise didn't you" The Jade Emperor said accusingly before reaching inside his left hand sleeve and pulling out a rather large orange egg with dark red flame designs all around it.

"This will be your companion and also your Divine Animal. It will hatch into a Phoenix that will die and be reborn just like you. It will also protect you along your journey my son, it is my gift to you" The Jade Emperor said as he handed the egg over to his son, whose eyes were brimming with tears.

"Thank you father! It's beautiful and I am sure I will need its aid in the future" The young prince said as he hugged his father tightly before pulling back turning to the Creator.

The Lord Creator shot a beam of dark energy into the egg and smiled. "I've upgraded your Divine Animal. It shall hatch when you are reborn. When it reaches maturity it shall be as large as a fully grown dragon. It will also be able to breathe Fire and Lightning" The Lord Creator said before continuing to answer the questions.

"Also, the Olympians won't kill you because I will be behind the scenes whispering into their minds. They are quite gullible and have no defenses against mind speaking since they believe themselves to be above all others. As for the Titan King, he will rise again one day. To gain the respect and favor of the Olympians, you will need to aid them in their wars. But do not worry yourself now as there will be time for that later, you will get all the details in due time. To your last question, they know that there are other powerful beings besides themselves, they don't know who is in the Chinese Pantheons however since they are not allowed to flash into your lands of influence or even influence your people, courtesy of myself, they won't mess with your people as Dragon King rightly said before" The Lord Creator finished before smiling kindly at the boy.

"Are you ready? When you are, simply step inside my portal, it shall transform you into an egg and place you inside a mortal female's womb. You shall be reborn with the power I've granted you and your mastery of warfare and battle. All of your powers like controlling all forms of liquids, shooting energy beams from your hands and your ability to transform into your Dragon Form will all be locked away inside of you to be unlocked once you have finished your second great prophecy that you will be involved in. I will also leave you to be reborn with all of your memories of your parents and your life, but I trust you will keep it all secret until the right time to do so. Good luck my first and only Champion, Your father and I will be watching you closely" The creator said.

The young prince took a deep breath and released it, his body visibly relaxing before walking into the black hole looking portal and beginning his new life, but not before looking back at his Mother and Father one last time and giving them a warm smile and a brief nod. Then he was gone, never to set foot in his father's Heavenly Palace for a very long time.

Authors Note

Well, this is officially the longest chapter I've ever written in my life! Well first id like to say that it's totally my fault that I haven't updated any of my stories. I was watching the movie ninja, then the second one, then ninja assassin. Then I was like, wow, wonder what the Chinese gods would be like. So I researched them and I got this idea to combine Greek and Chinese mythology because both are super cool and mainly because I can't get this idea out of my head!

I literally stared at the screen for chapter 9 of Percy Jackson The Assassin story for like 20 minutes trying to think of something and all I got was like a million ideas for this story! So after giving up on trying to stop thinking of something other than this story, I went and typed this story.

Key:

Qūzhújiàn = Destroyer in Chinese.
I chose the name because Perseus means Destroyer in Greek.

I made up Archnea because I haven't found many Chinese monsters that are actually cool. If you know any Chinese monsters that are awesome then please tell me what the name is and a brief description of the monster so I can add it.

Also, if you want, you can create your own monster. Just tell me what the name should be, some background information like where it was born, what it can do, what it looks like maybe even what monsters birthed it. The reason I'm asking this is because I want this story to have not only cool, awesome and powerful monsters from Greek mythology but also from Chinese mythology and your own imagination. I've already got a few ideas for a couple of monsters that I will be adding to this story.

And before you ask, yes Qūzhújiàn is Perseus Jackson. He will have a Chinese aspect which will act as his primary form. For example, it's like Zeus was the first so he is the primary aspect then he gained his roman aspect so yea that's how I'm making this story. Percy is a godling but will become a sort of immortal demigod. I'm not sure if you're confused about that but it will all be explained better in later chapters.

Longest AN in the history of AN's, hehe sorry! I'm not sure if I'm continuing this story, but if I do then it won't be updated until later on when I have at least 10+ chapters already written out.
Again, this is most likely a stupid story so don't mind my weird thoughts hehe

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

223K 3.6K 25
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || Perseus was the olde...
116K 2.6K 37
Perseus Jackson had won. Won against thirteen Gods in a fight to the death in the Olympian throne room. He spilled the ichor of many, many immortals...
445K 7.4K 39
Perseus Jackson is not the demigod son of Poseidon, he is the son of Poseidon with Hera much before the both of them were married to their respective...
8.1K 99 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...