Two of a kind (KotLC fanfic)...

Da Consumer_Of_Oil

Abitious Lyra Sencen and Shy Evely Silverbloom are two different girls with different backstories. They face... Altro

Chapter 1, Lyra: in the world
Chapter 2, Evely: In the world
Chapter 3, Lyra: Showing her around
Chapter 4, Evely: What would happen?
Chapter 5, Lyra: Living in the moment
Chapter 7, Lyra: I'm fine
Chapter 8, Evely: break free
Chapter 9, Lyra: Discovery
Chapter 10, Evely: Surprise
Chapter 11, Lyra: The truth
Chapter 12, Evely: the lies
Chapter 13, Lyra: Nightmares
Chapter 14, Evely: Shelter

Chapter 6, Evely: Wind in the trees

38 3 2
Da Consumer_Of_Oil

A/N: So this chapter will hint at what Evely's Ability will be. And her POV is starting now.

Things were always calm here... like the soft wind blowing in the trees. I always wondered why our house was isolated from the rest and that we mostly lived near the nature.... I always wanted to get out in the world, but I was never allowed to... I don't know why though.

" I just want to go outside " I said to myself. " I don't want to stay stuck in this house anymore! "

I sneaked downstairs and opened the door, I put one foot out and.....

" EVELY? " screamed my mom she just came downstairs and saw what I was doing.

I sighed, I could never pull this off....

" Are you going outside? You KNOW you're not supposed to go out there! " My mom said.

" But i'm like, NEVER allowed to go outside! LIKE EVER! " I replied, furious.

My mom had hurt in her eyes but what I said was the truth.

" Just... be safe okay? " My mom asked

" DOES THAT MEAN YES???? " I said, too excited.

My mom hesitated before saying; " Fine...just stay in front of the house plea- "

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! " I exclaimed opening the door and running out.

I was so happy. I couldn't believe it.

I just loved the wind... so calm and breezy. I wanted to enjoy being outside as much as possible.

My mom was watching my every move... from home...

I wanted to go farther than just in front of home but THAT I will never be allowed to do.

But this was better than nothing.

This is better than anything that's ever happened to me so far.

By the look on her face, I knew that my mom was anxious to get me back in the house.

" EVELYYYY! Time to go back in! " She said after a while.

That was just five minutes of being outside. That wasn't fair!

" Ughhhh whyyy!! " I said as I walked back home.

" It's dangerous out there you know? " She awnsered.

I had to deal with it, I couldn't stay outside forever.....

I sure will miss the wind in the trees..... 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

108K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
244K 9.7K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...