Black Rose

By Luna_Moonlight0089

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 58

1.8K 168 20
By Luna_Moonlight0089

The  week had gone by busily, it was already Friday in a flash. She had finalized and turned in her projects, she was sure that promotion was hers. Irashi smiled at her reflection. She had picked a good outfit for tonight. She was excited, things were finally staring to fall into place in her life.

She had the job of her dreams and was on her way to be promoted to an even better position, she was young and accomplished. The only thing she had failed at, time and time again, was relationships. She had always placed her career first and her partners had never liked that. Finally she was stable enough to enjoy having a relationship.

She smiled widely. She had found such a sweet guy too. He was the first to not be intimidated with the fact that she had a better job than him, but she didn't mind. She knew how hard working he was for his sick mother. She was hoping tonight would be the day their relationship took a new step. She walked to the dresser opening her jewelry box and pulling out the bracelet  her mother had given her for her high school graduation. It had become her lucky charm and she wanted this night to be a good one.

She had worried a little when he had ignored her last week when she suggested they go for a picnic. She had been the one to ask him out first at the coffee shop and it seemed like she was the first to also initiate their hang outs, she hoped she wasn't pushing him too much. She shook the negative thoughts away. They had a good time together, talking about life and work, he was sweet and attentive. She had kept him her little secret. She had gotten her hopes up plenty of times before telling her friends only to end up looking stupid when they walked away claiming she thought she was better than them. She didn't , she was just busy with her goals.

She sprayed her favorite perfume and looked in the mirror again. "You got this Irashi!" She smiled, she fixed the brown strand of hair that came loose from her half up do. She looked at the time, 7:42. She grabbed her keys and looked around her place one last time making sure she had turned off everything she needed to.

——

She hated that she had to park her car across the street. She should've just paid the extra amount for a private parking space. She looked across the street before crossing and frowned. The lights were out again. She rolled her eyes, once her promotion kicked in she would move to a better area. She waited till no cars were coming and ran across.

She fixed her skirt when she made it to the other side and sighed. She began walking the click-clack of her heals being the only thing that could be heard. She decided to cut across the parking lot, she didn't want to be late and the arranged meeting time was coming fast. She paused for a moment, looking back. She could've sworn she heard a shuffling sound.

She shook her head, it's a parking lot why wouldn't there be other people around, how stupid, Irashi stop being dramatic, she told herself. She began walking again and she heard the shuffling again this time closer. She began to increase her pace, her fear increasing, she glanced back but no one was there , she clutched the keys in her hand harder, her knuckles turning white. She walked faster and heard the ruffling sound even closer she looked back and jumped when a cat landed right behind her. She clutched at her chest and laughed. She breathed in deep. She had let her imagination get the best of her.

She took deep breaths and looked at the cat "You want to kill me don't you Kitty" she said smiling, the cat meowed at her and she giggled, she turned around to leave when a shadow grabbed her by the waist pulling her close, before she could scream a cloth landed over her mouth and nose.

She struggled pushing hard against the chest of her attacker, she struggled shoving as hard as she could trying not to breathe in but she couldn't hold her breath anymore and gasped taking in the chemical on the cloth, she automatically felt light headed, she remembered she was holding her keys, she mustered up  a little strength from her now heavy limbs and  used the key as a weapon , she aimed for her attackers neck but missed dropping them, she tried to claw his face but only managed to scratch his cheek , she felt her body started to feel heavier, she used the last of her strength and knocked the cap off his head.

She looked back at the man holding her in horror. Even though his face was covered by the mask she would recognized those eyes anywhere and then she lost consciousness.

——-

He felt her go limp and frowned. The sting on his cheek told him she had scratched him, she had fought a lot more than he thought. He shifted her weight and placed her on his back. He crouched picking up, her keys and purse as well has his cap.

His car was parked a few spaces away he looked around. No one in sight. He walked up to it and laid her on the back seat. He had scouted the spot for a while. There was no cameras and the lights constantly burned out. He threw a blanket over her and then placed a bag and some other items on top. He closed the door and looked around. The cat that had almost gotten him caught watching him intently from the spot they had been standing at earlier. He smirked.

He walked around and got in. He scrunched his nose at the smell of her perfume that had rubbed off on him during the struggle. He hated it, it didn't let him enjoy the smell of lavender he adored. He turned the car on and began to humm his song. He drove away excited, soon he would see his Kana again.

——

She woke up feeling light headed. She was confused. Where was she? Wasn't she supposed to be on a date? The date! She remembered now she had been attacked in the parking lot, her attacker was..

"You're awake I see " he said smiling at her. His face was still covered by the mask but she could see the glint in his eyes. She tried to move but her body didn't listen.

"Don't even try, you aren't going anywhere Irashi" the way he said her name made her blood chill, it was full of disdain, of disgust, she wanted to ask why? What did she do that was so wrong?! She felt her eyes begin to sting.

He laughed, it echoed in the room, she glanced around,her eyes darting around the room. The place looked abandoned ,it was dirty, most of it hidden in shadows except for the fluorescent lights that were pointing at her. She glanced down and realized she was wearing a different outfit but they were still her clothes, she looked back at him in fear.

He chuckled "Yeah I've been to your place plenty of times" he said crouching looking at her "it's not that hard to get in, I thought this outfit" he said pointing at what she was wearing " would look the best for when he saw you"

He?! Who was he?! Who's he talking about? Did someone ask him to do this?! He saw the confusion on her face and stood up walking over to a box where he had a bottle "I'm talking about my sweet Gulf" he giggled, she felt chills " he will be the one who finds your body and will examine it, and I will be one step closer to confessing my love so we can be together"

She watched him fill up a syringe with liquid from the bottle.She shut her eyes, he was insane, he was completely insane why had she not seen it earlier?!? Was she so blinded by the fact that she wanted a relationship she had not noticed something was wrong?!

He laughed and she looked at him "I know what you're thinking" he said as he hit the syringe adjusting it a bit "why me?" He mocked "was he always this crazy!?" He said in a whinny voice. He laughed "I'm not crazy" he said looking at her his eyes filled with hate "Im just someone who knows how manipulative you bitches can be"

Tears began falling down her cheeks "Why are you crying!" He yelled, he crouched down and squeezed her cheeks with his gloved hands "this is an honor for you, you get to be part of this wonderful love story!" She begged her body to respond, she tried flexing her arms and felt a ray of hope when her fingers twitched.

He caught the movement and chuckled.
"Stop struggling, this is your destiny" he said releasing her face, he grabbed her arm and wrapped a elastic band around it. She widened her eyes crying harder.

'Please don't do this' she wanted to plead she wanted to scream, she watched him place the needle on her bulging vain and look at her, hate there was pure hate there and then he pushed the syringe into her followed by the liquid.

——

He watched her eyes go wide and the tears fall, she looked at him in horror and pain, and then she stopped breathing. Her eyes glassing over, her fear and pain frozen in her face. He smiled widely, his cock twitching in his boxers.

He stood up and breathed in, the satisfaction flowing through him making him hard. It felt so good to feel her life stop because he willed it. Useless bitch, just like the others. Only good for one thing, they only served one purpose. This one.

——-

He stood outside of Gulf's house, he wanted to see him, wanted to hold him.  He glanced over at Mild's car, pest! Fucking pest! This night had been wonderful and he wanted to be next to the person he loved but he couldn't!

He walked up to the car and used the key he was holding and stuck it to the front next to the hood. He looked back to the dark house and holding the key against the car began to walk. He heard the scrape of metal with metal as he keyed the car across.

When he reached the end he stopped and pulled the key away. He look at the car and back at the house. Maybe he would have to get rid of all of them, that way Gulf could focus on him and only him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
74.3K 5.4K 24
A psycho is on the loose, killing the suspects of a hate crime that not only happened once but twice. Detective Kanawut has to figure out who it is a...
341K 11.8K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
309K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...