Songs Of War - What if everyo...

By Nalla_Kaltaris

This is crack and is not to be treated seriously During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn w... More

The History Of Ardonia
On Mount Velgrin
Etherea
Sendaria
The Basalt Mines
In Underwood
Riverstead
The Dragon Stone
Crown Peak
A Common Enemy
The Journey Ahead
Mount Tempest
Attack On Sendaria
The Start Of A New Journey
Battle Of The Tree Fort
Different From The Rest
Tabora Crags
For Felden
Ataraxia
Goodbye Forever...
Going Into Battle
Four Ardoni Clans VS Voltaris
The Truth Behind The Legend
The Deathsinger
Do You Have Any Lava?
An Old Friend
Leaving Ataraxia
The Knights Of Ardonia
I Made This For You
The Unyielding Legion
Fort Zuka
The Vault
Dark Niika
The Conflict Between Cydonia And K'arthen
Dominus Voltaris
The Tidesinger
The Stress
The Enderqueen
The Alliance
The Chronicler And Necromancers
The Enderknights
Igneous VS Malakai
The Battle Of Felora
The End ( Part One )
The End ( Part Two )
The Tidesinger's Songs
Battle Of Crown Peak
Another Alliance
The Nether
He
In The Shadows
Preparing For Battle
Battle Of Meridian
Where We Have Come
Felora
Vulcannus
The Story Of A King
The Balance
The Shrouded Islands
Northwind
The Boat On The Ocean
Senn
The Last Prime
The Deal
The Walls Of Time
The Battle For Felden
Against The Nether
Hailstone
The Ender Trials
The True Rulers
The Voltaris Aren't The Real Enemy
The Final Battle
The Second Great War
Author's Notes

The Stress Of A Queen

345 6 0
By Nalla_Kaltaris

Ria's p.o.v

I slowly open my eyes. I sit upright as Galleous walks in.

' What happened, Galleous?'

' You were knocked out. The Deathsinger has all four Prime Songs, and we lost Denny... And my brother as well... One of the dragons is injured, and Abbigail has left. She needs some time alone.'

I sigh. So much had happened in the past few days, we were losing the war...

' Now what?' I ask him.

' I'm going to Hailstone.'

I look up at him. ' Hailstone?'

' That's where the Voltaris are residing. Senn would probably be there as well.'

' I don't think you realise this... But Senn isn't on our side anymore...'

' You said you last saw him clouded by the mist from the Wither. He's probably under their control. Senn would never betray us like that.'

' No, he didn't have any Wither effects surrounding him, and his eyes looked perfectly fine.'

Galleous stops.

' I refuse to believe that.'

' People change, Galleous... Senn may have changed as well...'

He doesn't listen. ' I'm still going to Hailstone.'

' Galleous, don't. I don't want to see anyone else die.'

He turns towards me. ' We're in a war right now, Ria. People are going to die, unless we try and do something about it.'

He walks out of the blacksmith.

I sigh as I lie back on the bed.

~*~

Abbigail's p.o.v

At the Heart of Ardonia...

I bury my face in my knees as tears flow out. Denny is gone... Saxon and Trevor are captured...

I take the crown from my head. It hadn't been glowing since Denny died. Does that mean... I'm not worthy anymore?

I take a deep breath, and put it down beside me.

I may not be the queen of the End anymore, but I will stop at nothing to save my friends.

I walk over to Luna. ' Saxon and Trevor are out there somewhere. Vulcannus said they were in...'

I stop as I remember Vulcannus. I pull out the Nether Star. Now would be a good time for his help.

I raise my arm, preparing to throw it on the ground when Luna roars.

I look over to her, confused, but soon remember his warning.

Keep your distance when throwing it.

I get on Luna, and we fly around the Heart of Ardonia. I throw the Nether Star down.

Third person view

The Nether Star hits the ground, and  the beacons in the capital cities flicker.

Wither Skeletons feel it. Pythus also turns around sensing it.

Abbigail picks the crown back up and fly towards a direction.

The Nether is mobilizing and on guard now that the Nether star broke.

At Bhengorn, Vulcannus sits on the edge of town. Kiki chirps and gets his attention. He stands up and walks forward.

Luna flies down towards him, sun shining down brightly behind her. They continue to look at each other for a moment, then Vulcannus smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717 22 16
Ardonia fights its bloodiest war in history. The Voltaris strike against the other clans for the first time in 900 years. The Nether seeks vengeance...
6.9K 249 29
A lost child, scarred and orphaned, is found by a new family. Time passes, wounds heal, and the child finds peace in his new life. His rescuer, once...
2.5K 165 37
A Sequel Senn The Halfling (Previously named Rise of Senn Voltaris) After finding out her brother is the leader of a group called The Masked Counci...
762 60 8
"Daring mission or deadly mistake?" - - - - - - - - - - - - - Achillean may not know who shot him three months ago, but what he does know is the city...