KISMET ; karma akabane

By Y4EMIKO

❛ DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME ? ╰┈➤ in which two lovers of the past cross ... More

synopsis ఌ
00 ┊ prologue
01 ┊ the transfer student
02 ┊ akabane karma
03 ┊ bitch sensei
04 ┊ a snake's bite
05 ┊ group study
06 ┊ study session
07 ┊ class trip to kyoto
08 ┊ it's never the victim's fault
09 ┊ still in love
10 ┊ date
12 ┊ love letter
13 ┊ rejection
14 ┊ summer vacation
15 ┊ i swear i'm not
16 ┊ happiness and freedom
17 ┊ fireworks and festival
18 ┊ epilogue
愛 ┊ thank you, love

11 ┊ what a tease

13.7K 537 1.3K
By Y4EMIKO

CHAPTER ELEVEN
what a tease。

"It's been awhile since we've been here..." I whispered, but enough for Karma to hear as we walked on the sidelines by the bridge near the beach, admiring the view.

"Did you miss this?"

"Hmm... not really, because this was where I broke up with you, but we did make a lot of fun memories here under the same stars." I said as I looked up the stars with a melancholic smile, recalling the simpler times.

"Do you regret breaking up with me?" He asked. I looked at him in surprise, not expecting for him to ask that question.

I answered truthfully. "Nope."

"If we didn't break up, I wouldn't be in Class E."

I looked away at him and just walked slowly, enjoying the view and comfortable silence.

He was quiet for awhile and I looked at my watch, seeing as it was already late. I looked back at him and said, "Let's get going. It's already late,"

"Sure."

He accompanied me to the train station, he waited with me for my train and I said that he didn't need to but he insisted. He left once my train was already there. I went home late with a small smile on my face.

The next day, a new transfer student was expected to join our class today. We were talking casually about the transfer student and found out that Ritsu and the new transfer student was supposed to join the class together but couldn't because of a few reasons.

The door suddenly opened and a weird looking man was on the front door, who suddenly had a bird on his hand and disappeared. He was surprisingly... nice? He introduced himself as the new transfer student's guardian and was named Shiro.

Suddenly, a boy came from the back of the classroom, completely destroying the wall and sat beside Karma and Terasaka. We all looked behind because of the chaos.

"His name is Itona Horibe. Just call him by his name." Shiro said.

He went to Korosensei and suddenly introduced himself as his biological brother, which made us all shocked.

"I will prove my strength by killing you. After class, we'll prove who's superior in this classroom." Itona said and walked out of the class with his guardian.

Afterwards, we bombarded Korosensei with questions about Itona being his brother but he explained that he was an only child.

Surprisingly, Korosensei and Itona had a lot in common like having a sweet tooth and liking women with big breasts. We all sweat-dropped.

After class, we formed a big square using the tables to give space for the promised fight between Itona and Korosensei. We remained as spectators.

Suddenly, Korosensei's tentacle was cut off when Itona's hair suddenly formed into tentacles. We were all shocked, except for Korosensei who was fuming mad, and his face turned dark.

Korosensei was clumsily avoiding the attacks of Shiro and Itona because of the ray Shiro used. They were now powered on the same level and Korosensei's legs were also cut off.

In no time, Korosensei was back to normal.

Oh...! He used his skin!

He covered Itona with his molted skin and threw him outside the classroom, making him lose but he somehow went on a rampage and tried to attack Korosensei but was stopped by Shiro.

He left with Itona on his arms.

We fixed the classroom once they left and Korosensei was embarrassed for some reason. Kirara mocked Korosensei and imitated him. "Those tentacles. Where did you get them?!"

"That sounds deadly, Kirara! Don't say it out loud!"

"C'mon, sensei. Tell us what you really are. We got curious seeing your expression."

"I guess it can't be helped then. The truth is... I am a man-made life-form!"

Well, that's to be expected...

"Why are you all so calm?!" Korosensei asked.

"Well, an octopus can't go at Mach 20 if it wasn't man-made."

And that was how Itona was introduced to us.

Before we had fun in the pool that Korosensei made specially for us, we tried assassinating Korosensei with the help of Itona and Shiro as we found out that water was one of Korosensei's weakness with Terasaka's plan but eventually failed.

"Finally!" We all jumped in the pool and had fun. The boys were shirtless, while the girls were wearing a one piece suit. It fitted me perfectly so I didn't mind wearing it.

"Let's go play volleyball with the girls, (Name)!" Rio dragged me to play volleyball with some of the girls in the pool and I just went along with her.

After awhile of playing, I got tired and stopped playing, deciding that I'd sit for awhile. Rio continued to play with them.

I was about to take a sit on the rocks when I was suddenly pulled by someone and we were hiding on a big rock making us out of vision from others. My eyes widened when I knew who it was when he whispered next to my ear. "You're pretty."

My face turned red because of not only his arms on my waist, but also because of what he whispered and our position as he back hugged me. And to add, he was shirtless so I could feel his abs!

"W-What are you doing?" I asked, my voice shaking as I tried to remove his arms on my waist but I immediately went weak when he moved my hair to the side using one hand and pressed his lips on my nape. "Ahh—!"

I almost moaned out loud— which would be bad if I was heard when he putted his hand on my mouth, stopping me from moaning. He continued sucking on the back of my neck and my knees went weak that I would've fallen if he weren't holding me.

Once he stopped what he was doing, he removed his hand on my mouth and peppered kisses on my nape.

"K-Karma..." I said weakly and fell to the water with him, his arm still on my waist.

He whispered next to my ear, "You might wanna cover that."

And left me on the ground as my eyes widened, realizing just now what he did. And in no time, I was chasing after him angrily in the pool while he was laughing as he ran from me.

"Karma!" I yelled as I chased after him, covering my nape with my hair.

"You know you liked it!" He teased and still ran.

"No I didn't!" I said with my face red.

"Then why didn't you push me away?"

"Oh, lovebirds..." Korosensei said as we ran past him.

"Because...!" I was about to respond when he stopped, and I crashed into him as he held me on his arms again; this time, I was facing him.

He smirked. "Because?"

"Release me!" I complained as my face was red, and he only stuck his tongue out in return.

"I don't want to."

We were making a fuss as he was hugging me, and I only noticed now that the whole class was staring at us, some blushing and teasing us. My eyes widened as I tried to remove Karma's hold on me, only for someone else to do that for me.

"(Name) told you to release her, so why can't you do that?" Isogai said, removing Karma's hold on me forcefully and pulling me to him. My eyes widened and Karma was smirking at him.

"And what is it to you?" Karma said with a smirk, but his tone gave out the fact that he was irritated.

"You're making her uncomfortable!" Isogai said angrily.

He wasn't making me uncomfortable, though...

"When did she say that?" Karma asked, and he wasn't smirking anymore as the irritation on his face was obvious.

Isogai almost went at Karma if it weren't for Korosensei who appeared between them, stopping the fight that was about to happen.

"Now, now. We shouldn't fight each other." Korosensei said, stopping them before it could escalate.

"We weren't fighting, sensei. We were having a friendly conversation." Karma said as he stared at Isogai darkly.

"Your face says otherwise, Karma!" Nagisa exclaimed.

Karma rolled his eyes and left, leaving the pool.

Isogai apologized to me. "I'm sorry about that, (Name)..."

I waved my hands to dismiss his apology. "No, no! It's fine."

I went to Rio who's brows were arched. "Guess you have two dogs on your leash."

I rolled my eyes at what she said and she chuckled. "Anyways, let's have fun."

I was extra conscious while being around my friends, especially because of the hickey. I didn't want them to find out that Karma left a love bite on me. It's embarrassing!

I successfully hid the hickey from them and made sure that they wouldn't be able to see them once we were dressed up in the bathroom, as I made sure to leave my hair down. I could use a concealer, but I didn't bring any with me today.

I was about to go home with Rio when Karma suddenly popped up next to me, speaking. "You hid it?"

Rio was besides me so she heard what Karma said. "Hid what?"

"No! It was nothing! Don't pay attention to him!" I said with a blush on my face, grabbing Rio's wrist and ran, leaving Karma behind.

"What did you hide? And why were you suddenly missing back then?" Rio said, questioning me. 

The blush on my face became darker, but I shook her off. "It's embarrassing..."

"What? Did he give you a hickey or something?" She joked, but what she guessed was true. I sighed knowing that she wouldn't stop pestering me about what Karma said so I told her. I'd need help putting on concealer on my nape, anyways.

"Yeah, he did..."

"Is that so... wait... what?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 60 12
☆ 𝐤. 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 where (name) suffers from abuse, and Karma helps her, causing something to bloom between them. ⚠ 𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔾𝔾𝔼ℝ 𝕎...
191K 5.9K 27
"I thought you liked me," Y/N whispered. "You actually thought I liked you because I teased you? How old are we Y/N?" (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) Maybe it was Karma'...
7.4K 237 22
Various story of both characters from Assassination Classroom Rio Nakamura Karma Akabane
124K 3.8K 61
''My brother died because of me....'' I have always hated myself..Even my parents hated me yet my brother still loves me..I am (Y/n)(L/n). I am known...