Letting go of pain

By Gracejenniferanne

Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
extra chapter (73)
extra chapter (74 )
finale

Chapter 43

75.3K 2.2K 553
By Gracejenniferanne

annoyingly mysterious obnoxious so-called bad-boy wannabe

Secrets, everyone has secrets. No matter how much we think we know someone we never do. Someone always has mask...  Someone always has lies. My whole life has being a lie, my whole life has been made up of them. From the time where my mother chucked me away in an alleyway. From where the abuse came and I had to lie and keep secrets from everyone. From the moment I learnt how to wear my mask in perfection. But one thing I didn't expect was for my family to have their own mask. A mask hiding something deadly something that they wanted to hide from me. and I can only think the worse. Perhaps they have killed someone. Perhaps they deal with drugs. Perhaps they are frauds. Right at this moment, the only thing they should be afraid of is...me.

They should be petrified.

And if they want to act all innocent I will play their game as well. Last night when I got home I assume milo told them because it was awkward. They all stared at me and at each other as if they were all having some sort of mental conversation. I vowed then and there that they were, in fact, hiding something. I wasn't 100% sure but last night definitely determined it.

"Miss Moretti is there something you would like to share with the class". The old goose snapped me out of my thoughts. I glared at the old witch then at the curios students. I rolled my eyes and huffed. "no, I'm alright". I smirked at the teacher who just looked really annoyed. I admit these teachers are more fun to rally up than my last. "well then stop daydreaming and pay attention". She gritted out clenching her jaw. "ok, ok jolly gosh don't go all itchy bitchy on me". I put my hands in the air up for surrender trying my hardest to keep a serious straight face on. "DETENTION MISS MORETTI!" her voice boomed and I could see all the guys staring at with a full of display amusement and some bored looks which I received from the barbie wannabees Bruno looked at me smirking shaking his head.

After a few more classes I had English, I walked into the classroom and sat down at the back-corner table. Luckily for me, the bad boy wannabe wasn't here but then again I am early. So, fingers crossed that nuisance annoying bad wannabe doesn't show up. The students all piled in and so far there was no nuisance wannabe to be seen. the teacher started the lecture and I don't think I have ever been so bored in my life. I started dozing off when I couldn't be bothered to listen to the annoying high pitching screeching lecture.

"Mr Garcia please explain to why you are late". I jolted awake my hand slapping the table loudly in the process. The teacher scowled at me while the annoying ugly smirking obnoxious pigface bad boy wannabe smirked at me.  "Miss Moretti is there something you would like to say"?  The Miss bitchy teacher snarled. "nothing that wouldn't give me a detention miss". I rolled my eyes leaning back in my seat while the bad boy wannabe came over and sat in the same seat as he did the last lesson. The teacher glared at us then went back to teaching and writing on the board. "So where were you yesterday"? I scrunched my eyebrows and glared at him. Why does he care where I was yesterday. "none of your business". I said bluntly. "and why do you even care"? I stared at him utterly confused about this bad-boy wannabe in front of me. "just wanted to see if you have the sickness yet". Is this boy dumb or something? I should have known that this boy would have to be dumb just by looking at him. "what sickness"? His lips twitched up into a small smirk. "the Taylor fangirl sickness". He said in a deep and flirtatious way winking at me as he runs his hand through his thick raven hair. "are you dumb or stupid in the head". I scowled shuddering just at the thought of being fangirl over this dickhead. "I can be anything you want me to be baby". He winked at me. normal girls probably would have swooned and blushed but not me all I want to do is punch this dumb shit in the face and bring his ego down a notch.

"how about non-existent". He put a hand over his heart pretending to be hurt. "you hurt me, baby". I rolled my eyes then turned my back on him to ignore this overly annoying obnoxious swine. He then started poking me with the end of his pen over and over again repeatedly.

This dude has a death wish.

"can you not"! I snapped at him giving him my coldest glare as possible. "hmm feisty It mi pequeña tigresa". Now I am truly contemplating about killing this annoying asshole. But then again is this asshole really worth getting a life sentence in prison for? "are you thinking about me mi pequeña tigresa"? I snapped my thoughts narrowing my eyes at him. "yes, actually I am thinking about ways I can get away with killing you". He chuckled and shook his head. "you are a very different girl from the ones I have met mi pequeña tigresa". He chuckled making me snarl at him. "and you are by far the most annoying, obnoxious arrogant cocky asshole I have ever met". He didn't say anything but just chuckled. For the rest of the lesson, all I could feel was the assholes pair of eyes burning into my skull with his sick annoying smirk.

After the lesson, I stormed out of the classroom and sat with Lexi and Daniel on their cafeteria table. I was so not in the mood to deal with my secretive annoying brothers. If they want me to sit with them they can suck on my big toe. "Woah baby what's got you all feisty". Daniel asked looking amused while Lexi just looks confused. "an obnoxious annoying asshole". I gritted out through my clenched teeth. "And who is this obnoxious annoying asshole who has gotten you so riled up". Daniel quoted my words using air quotes. "Taylor bloody whatever the lowlife Spanish assholes last name is". Lexi then started choking on her soda while Daniel looked shocked. "Taylor Garcia"! Lexi squealed looking at me excited while Daniel looked at me with a weird smirk. "well I must say I am surprised you, my posh queen was able to get the quiet hot sexy God to talk to you". I scrunched my face in confusion. "what do you mean"? Lexi then put down her sandwich and looked at me intensely. "Taylor Garcia doesn't talk to anyone he is always keeping to himself".  I stared at her shocked this Taylor dude seemed like the biggest fuck boy there is. "he is like the hottest sexiest mysterious godlike guy there is". Daniel added sounding like a complete fangirl crushing. "like seriously every girl has a crush on him and has tried to get with him". Lexi added making me shudder in disgust. I couldn't think of anyone crushing over that fuckhead. Just the thought of me having a crush over that wanker makes me want to vomit. And besides, I have bigger things to worry about then a so-called annoying boy. I have to find out what my family is hiding.

After lexis and Daniel fan girl crushing gossip session they gracefully to my benefit moved the conversation to something else. I didn't really listen to what they were saying my thoughts and mind was too caught up on my family's secrets. But sadly, whenever I got caught off guard I would think about the so-called mysterious boy. Ugh since when is this my life? Since when do I think about flipping boys? I would over get ran over by a train then start developing a crush for the bloody moron. Then suddenly I saw Lexi get all nervous and Daniel pale. I was unsure of why they were acting like this until I felt a familiar large hand get placed on my shoulder. "hello dear sister". Louis said through his deep low voice. Bruno then sat next to me on one side when Luke sat down on the other. "hello Lexi". Lexi shyly waved at Luke then to the rest of boys brightly blushing. I cursed under my breath mentally scolding these dickheads I call brothers. "what do you want brothers". Bruno looked at me gently smiling before him and the rest of my brothers lightly glared at Daniel. "you didn't sit with us even though that was one of the rules". I rolled my eyes then glared at Louis, Luke and Bruno. "well you can stick your rules up your royal behind because I am not moving". I heard a through gasps through the cafeteria and I only now realised that we have an audience. Lexi looked thoroughly scared while Daniel looked white as a ghost.  Before I could say anything or protest I was hoisted up from my seat and carried to where all my brother and his friends sit.

"By the way, I would be careful if I was you I have already told Enzo and dad of this little stunt". I rolled my eyes then went back to the lunch in front of me do they seriously think I care. Do I look like I am afraid or worried about whatever their little punishments are? the food at this school surprisingly wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. For the rest of the lunch, I ate the pasta salad in peace and quiet as my Bruno and Luke talked to their friends and while Louis sucked a random red-headed girls neck.

By the end of the day, I was more than thankful for the school day to be over. I don't think I would have lasted another minute. It also turned out that we all had detention so that was just fine. it also means they can't say anything and try to lecture me either. I was peacefully listening to music with some headphones Luke gave me when Bruno took out my headphones and pointed towards Luke and louis who were in the front seat.

"why have you being talking to Taylor Garcia"? I looked at them with disbelief and looked at the boys darkened eyes they all looked pissed. "you have not only deliberately broke one rule but you have broken the biggest rule of all! You were fucking lucky that we let the Daniel mother fucker guy slide". Now it was my turn to be pissed did these guys seriously think I would listen to their crazy preposterous sexist rules. "for your information Louis that guy I was talking to wasn't my fault I didn't even want to talk to the obnoxious swine but he wouldn't stop". I rolled my eyes but their eyes still remained darkened. "and why do you guys even care! if I recall you guys don't even care about me and you are only now being nice to me because 'daddy' told you to do so. And not to mention that you guys are only being nice to me because you know my past. And if I quote your words Louis I can lay in my grave for all you care". I spat out each word each angrier than the last. "so you guys can all shove your nice big brother overprotective caring act back wherever you got it from because I don't want it". this put them in their place they looked stunned and the only thing I could see through their eyes was.... regret. I smiled softly at Bruno showing him that I didn't mean him. Throughout this whole thing, Bruno has being nothing but a loving twin.

The rest of the car trip was silent.

Deathly silence.

No one dared to say anything or even look at each other and to be honest, I don't think they knew what to say.  Louis looked so guilty and heartbroken he probably thought I would have just forgiven and forgotten everything he said to me and about me. when he pulled over beside the fountain we all got out and walked through the house silently. I needed to blow some steam everything that has happened today and everything that has happened makes me feel like I am about to explode. The anxiety in my chest is ragging and angry.  I ran upstairs to the only thing that can make me feel relief.

The piano.

" Beautiful lies
Cover my eyes with your hands
Just pretend we're better
Turn out the light
There are no more surprises to come
Let's be numb together

The world's so fast and nothing lasts
Let's save it while we can

'Cause I want to be forever
Like smoke in the air
Float like a feather going nowhere
Lost in the silence
I don't need to be free
Kill me with kindness
And please

Tell me beautiful lies
I wish that I had the strength to let go, but I don't
I'm paralyzed
I see the child in your eyes and I'm stuck in the headlights

I know too well that time will tell
It's easy to forget

'Cause I want to be forever
Like smoke in the air
Float like a feather going nowhere
Lost in the silence
I don't need to be free
Kill me with kindness
And please

Oh, well, I've tried to be open
But I've found it's hard when you're broken
And in the heat of the moment, we're free
So please, please
Please

Tell me beautiful lies
Cover my eyes with your hands
Just pretend we're better
Turn out the light
There are no more surprises to come
Let's be numb together"

I poured my heart and anger into every note and word feeling myself release all my emotions into every chord, into every note, into every sound. Every word felt like It came from my heart. As much as I hate that my family are lying to me I still defeatedly undeniably love them. They could hurt me in every worse possible way and I would still care for them.

I love them.

I have lost so much in my life and I have already sacrificed so much for my family. I have already sacrificed the promises I made to myself for them. I told myself that I would never tell anyone about my pain and the things I have been through. But I broke that promise because I told them. But no matter what I love them...

I would take 1000 bullets for each of them even Louis if it meant keeping them safe. I had already failed to protect one person I loved. Now I will stop at nothing to protect my family and that is a promise that I will never break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By

Teen Fiction

259K 4.8K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...
75K 1.6K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
733K 18.9K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
133K 3.5K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...