Forever and Always (Sequel to...

By Demixxdevonne

Watch Max and Demi plan their wedding while taking care of two little ones. How will they deal with the stres... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Instagram
Epilouge

16

780 22 0
By Demixxdevonne

Demi's POV

Today is Christmas Eve and we just got finished eating dinner and now we're making cookies to decorate to leave for Santa. Zara doesn't really seem to understand that a random man is going to come to our house tonight to leave presents and eat cookies, but she is still excited about the fact that she's getting presents. Earlier today, Max and I actually went to the hospital with Zara to give out presents to the sick kids and she loved it. I was glad she did too, because I want her to stay humble and grateful.

"So, I think we should start telling our families about the wedding." I say to Max and he looks up at me as he holds Ezra against his hip while Zara sits on the counter.

"That's probably a good idea. Maybe we can tell them tomorrow. We already started planning it so it's only right that they know we're getting married in two months." He says and I chuckle and nod.

"I know right. I have a meeting with a designer in a few days." I tell him.

"Designer for what?" He asks and I smile over at him.

"My dress." I reply simply and I see a huge smile erupt on his face.

"Ooh really?" He asks and I nod looking down at Zara as she starts eating the frosting.

"He's also going to design a dress for Zara. But I'm not letting you see either of them." I say and he groans causing me to chuckle.

"Babbyyy." He whines and I laugh out loud.

"You can't see my dress baby." I say and I see him huff as he moves the frosting away from Zara since she probably has had too much.

"We have to save that for the cookies princess." He says tickling her stomach causing her to burst out into laughter. I smile at them and pull out my phone to take a picture. The oven then beeps so Max hands me Ezra so he can grab the cookies. Ezra starts reaching for the frosting and I smile.

"Want some handsome?" I ask him bouncing him in my arms and he smiles big, so I dip my finger in the frosting then bring it up to his mouth. He immediately starts eating the frosting and I smile big at his excited face.

"Did you just give him some?" Max asks me and I nod over at him.

"Just a little." I reply shrugging and Max shakes his head with a smile. He then moves the cookies to a cooling rack.

"If they take forever to fall asleep tonight then that's on you." He says caressing my hip as he walks up to me and I shrug.

"It's Christmas Eve! If they want some sugar then they can have it." I say and he laughs and kisses my forehead.

"Alright fine." He says and I smile. We then start decorating the cookies after they cool off and Zara loved it. Although I think she just loved eating the frosting and sprinkles more. After the cookies were decorated Zara wanted to eat one so we let her pick one to eat. I even gave Ezra a little bite, but he was more interested in the frosting rather than the cookie.

"You have a green mouth princess!" Max says tickling Zara as she laughs out loud and I smile at the cuteness.

"Not uh." She says.

"Yes you do!" Max says picking her up and bringing her to the mirror near the kitchen. "See! You have a green mouth." Max says bouncing her in his arms and she giggles as Max kisses her all over. Max soon walks back in the kitchen just as I bring the decorative plate down that we're gonna put the cookies on.

"You wanna pick out some cookies to leave for Santa princess?" I ask Zara.

"Why?" She asks and I smile.

"Because when Santa comes tonight we're supposed to leave him cookies to eat so he can leave presents for you and Bubu." I say and she shrugs and starts grabbing some cookies then placing them on the plate.

"Good job princess. Now Santa will have a bunch of energy to leave presents for everyone!" Max says kissing her as she yawns and rubs her eyes.

"You tired baby girl?" I ask her and she shakes her head no. "You wanna watch a movie then?" I ask her and she nods.

"Okay, lets brush your teeth and get you in pajamas and we can put a movie on." Max says and she smiles and nods as she lays her head against Max's shoulder. I follow Max upstairs with Ezra against my hip and we both get them dressed in their cute Christmas pajamas then we brush their teeth. Ezra only has two teeth, but we want him to be used to the toothbrush by the time he has more so we kind of just let him do it, but he really just sucks on the toothbrush the whole time. We quickly brush their teeth then go back downstairs with them and we put on a Christmas movie for them to watch. Zara cuddles against me while Max sits Ezra in his lap as I lay my head against his shoulder. It doesn't take long for both the kids to fall asleep against us and that's what I figured would happen. Max and I end up bringing the kids upstairs to lay them down. After that Max and I walk to a guest room that we kept all the kids presents and we bring them down and put them all under the tree. Max then brings down a doll house that he has to build and I smile and start putting together a walker that we got Ezra since he's starting to stand on his own.

"Why is there so many pieces to this thing?" Max asks as he reads the directions and looks all around him at the pieces and I laugh.

"It can't be that hard baby." I say and he glares up at me but I give him a innocent smile.

"You're lucky you're cute." He says and I blush and finish building Ezra's walker. By the time I'm done, Max is only halfway done so I decide to help him and he was right, it was pretty difficult but after a while we finished.

"That wasn't so bad." I say sarcastically after he moves the doll house by the fire place and Max looks over at me and I laugh.

"Yeah, whatever." He says and I smile and stand up and wrap my arms around him.

"Can I give you your present?" I ask him and he looks down at me.

"It's not Christmas though?" He says more as a question and I giggle.

"I wouldn't want to give you this present in front of the kids or our family." I say and he furrows his brows. I kiss his cheek softly before grabbing his hand and leading him up to our room.

"Stay here." I say shoving him slightly on the bed and he nods with a smile. I turn and walk into our closet and close the door. I go in the back of one of my drawers and pull
out the lacy red lingerie I bought last month since I was going to surprise Max with it in Australia, but then I saw that one girl in Max's room and then everything happened with Zara so I never had the chance to wear it and I thought tonight would be perfect. Plus, I'm kind of horny so it will be a win win. I put the lingerie on and tie it at the back before I grab my cream colored silky robe and I put that on top. I tie it in front before I take my hair out of its bun and I fluff it up. I then take a deep breath and walk out of the closet.

I see Max still sitting at the foot of the bed on his phone, but he's yet to notice me. I walk up to him and soon he looks up and when we does his smile grows and he locks his phone and puts it down. I run my hand over his shoulder before I straddle him and he immediately placed his hands on my thighs and traces his hands up my robe.

"What's under the robe?" Max asks as he fingers the silky material in his hand and I smirk and run my fingers through his hair.

"Why don't you look?" I ask biting my bottom lip and he silently groans causing me to smile. He brings one hand out from under my robe and pulls on the string to untie it and when he does I see his eyes go wide as he looks me up and down.

"Fuck baby." He groans as he pushes my robe off my shoulders and he runs one hand back to my ass while the other runs over the lace. "You're so gorgeous." He says looking up at me and I smile and lean in to kiss him. I grind down on him and I hear him groan as I feel his erection grow against me causing me to smirk. I pull away and start kissing down his neck and I slightly push him so he's laying on his back. I feel him slide one hand up my back while the other remains on my ass as he squeezes every couple minutes. I bring my hand down Max's front and pull off his shirt then run my hands down his chest and over his abs as I crash our lips together. I lightly bite on his bottom lip and pull slightly since I know it drives him crazy when I do that. I smirk against his lips when I hear him groan and he starts fingering the strings on the lingerie. I continue to grind down on Max before I start kissing further down until I get to his sweat pants and I tug on those to pull them off as well as his boxers and I smirk at his hardened member before I take him into my hands and start stroking him as Max runs his fingers through my hair.

"You don't have to do this." Max whispers since I never give him blow jobs. I've only done it a couple times since he knows I'm not a big fan, but I'll do it for him.

"I want too." I whisper back before I bring him in my mouth and I start sucking causing him to throw his head back as he lets out a quiet moan. I swirl my tongue around his head before I start sucking again. I hear him groan and moan several times before he lifts his head up to look at me as we lock eyes. Max keeps his hand in my hair, but he never tugs or pulls which I'm thankful for since I hated it when my exes would get aggressive like that.

"Fuck baby. Im gonna-" He says after a few minutes but he cuts himself off by a moan, but I know exactly what he was going to say which urges me to continue. I continue sucking until I feel him buck his hips and he releases. I quickly swallow without thinking about it. It's not like he tastes bad, it's just not the best thing in the world. I wipe the corners of my mouth with my thumb before I crawl back up to him.

"You're so amazing at that." He says after a deep breath and I smirk and bring him in for a kiss. He runs his hands back around me as he urgently tries to get my lingerie off, but I could tell he was struggling so I decide to help him out and bring my hand to my back as I untie the knot. Once I do I let him take it off me. He pulls the upper part off me first and he sits up more to start kissing down my neck and chest as I run my fingers through his hair. I slightly tug on his hair when he kisses over my boobs and I arch slightly when he runs his tongue over my nipple. I moan as he continues giving my boobs equal treatment before he wraps his arms around me and flips us over so he's on top. He starts kissing down my stomach as he continues pulling off the lingerie. He then peppers kisses over my pelvic bone causing me to moan out loud and run my fingers through his hair. He then fully pulls off my lingerie and kisses in between my thighs as he spreads my legs.

"Fuck baby. Stop teasing." I groan and I feel him smirk against my skin before he lightly blows over where I want him the most. He then kisses my clit lightly causing me to quiver and moan. He then all the sudden dives in and sticks his tongue deep inside me as he rubs his thumb over my clit. I arch my back as I let out a drawn out moan and I lightly tug on his hair. "Goodddd. Don't stop baby." I say throwing my head back when he sticks two fingers inside me and continues licking over my clit. "Fuck!" I moan when he hits my spot casing me to grab ahold onto the sheets with one hand while my other stays in Max's hair. "Ughhh! I'm go..nna.. cum. Oh my god!" I moan out as I start shaking and I release all over him. He licks me up and starts kissing back up my stomach and chest as I calm down from that high and he soon brings me in for a passionate and slow kiss. My favorite. He continues running one hand up and down my thigh while his other hand is placed on my cheek. I run my hands down his back and back up into his hair as he rests between my legs. I feel his hardened member against my thigh which causes me to grind up into him urging him to enter me.

"You want me baby?" He whispers against my neck as he starts peppering kisses there and I nod.

"Yes, please." I moan out as I bring his head up to kiss him. I feel Max enter me and I let out a loud moan followed by a groan by Max. He starts thrusting into me as he keeps his eyes locked on mine. I run my hands down his back and to his ass so he can go deeper which he obliges too.

"You feel so good baby." Max moans in my ear and I throw my head back when he starts hitting my spot.

"Oh my god! Right there baby." I moan out as Max starts sucking on my neck. "Please don't stop!" I let out as he continues.

"God I love you." Max groans as I feel myself building up to an intense orgasm. I can't bring myself to respond and soon I start shaking as we both release at the same time while we let out loud drawn out moans. We ride out our orgasms as Max rests his head in my neck and I run my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too." I let out after I seem to catch my breath.

"Good. I was hoping you would respond." He says and I chuckle causing him to tense up and I realize he's still inside me. "I'm sorry." I say as he pulls out of me.

"You're okay." He says rolling off of me and onto his back and he immediately brings me in his arms. "That was amazing." He then says after a couple minutes and I smile and run my fingers over his chest.

"It was." I reply as he brings the blanket over the both of us and I cuddle further into him if that was even possible. "Did you like your present?" I ask smirking as I pull my head away so I can look at him and he immediately nods with a big smile.

"I loved it. You need to keep that lingerie." He says and I giggle and lean in to peck his lips.

"Will do baby. I actually brought it to Australia with me to surprise you, but then everything happened with that blonde hoe and then Zara. So, I never got the chance to wear it and I thought tonight would be the perfect time." I say and he smiles and pushes some hair behind my ear.

"It was amazing. You're so beautiful baby, you always are." He says and I blush and look down. "Also, why'd you give me a blow job? Not that I'm complaining, because it was amazing. I just know you don't really like to do it." He says and I look up at him and bite my lip and shrug.

"Just thought I would treat you tonight." I say and he nods.

"You don't have to do it to please me though baby. I know you don't enjoy it, so you don't need to feel like you have to do it to make me happy." He says and I smile and nod.

"I know, but you're different. I don't mind giving them to you." I say and he furrows his brows.

"What do you mean?" He asks me and I look back down and start playing with his necklace he's wearing.

"Some of my exes were really into that and would always want me to do them, especially when it was that time of month for me and they needed a release. I did it though, because I always thought they would run off and find someone else for them to get off from, but they were always really rough and agressive. They would pull my hair or just hold my head tightly and it was always uncomfortable for me. You're not like that though. You're gentle and let me do what I want and you don't tug or pull on my hair. That's why I don't mind giving them to you, I just don't do it all the time because I'm still not the biggest fan, but I don't mind with you." I say after a couple minutes. "I also don't mind cause you don't taste like shit like all my exes did." I say finally looking up at him with a small chuckle.

"I didn't know that. If I would have known then I wouldn't let you do them. I don't need you to do that for me baby." He says caressing my cheek and I smile.

"It's fine baby. Like I said, I don't mind with you. You're not afraid to not always be the dominant one and I appreciate that. I enjoy giving you pleasure and making you feel good." I say and he smiles.

"What exes were like that with you?" He then asks and I shrug not really wanting to tell him, but I decide too anyways since he always assures me that he doesn't mind when I talk about my exes.

"Wilmer, Luke, and Henry." I say continuing to look down as I keep playing with his necklace.

"Well, they're all dickheads. Did you ever tell them no? Or to at least not be so aggressive?" He then asks and I nod.

"Yeah. They never listened though. I was hesitant to give you a blow job because I didn't know if you were going to be like that or not, but I decided to do it anyways the first time we had sex and I was actually really surprised at how gentle you were. It made me think about how true of a gentleman you really are." I say looking up at him and he smiles.

"So it was basically a test?" He asks smirking at me and I laugh out loud.

"No! I just wanted you to really enjoy having sex with me so I decided to go over and beyond the first time so you would enjoy it. I was just anticipating you to be aggressive because that's what I was used to and you weren't." I say shrugging and he smiles and brings me in for a soft kiss.

"I always enjoy sex with you baby. But that's not all I enjoy with you. I enjoy cuddling up to you and watching your lame crime shows and I enjoy cooking with you and playing with our beautiful kids." He says and I smile as tears fill my eyes. "Oh great, the pregnancy hormones are starting." Max says smirking at me and I lightly hit him on the chest causing him to burst out into laughter.

"Shut up." I say and he smiles as his laughter dies down and he brings me in for another kiss.

"I'm kidding baby, I love you." He says when we pull away and I smile.

"I love you too." I reply leaning in to kiss him once more before I lay my head back on his chest. "And my crime shows aren't lame." I say and I hear him chuckle as he rubs my back.

"Whatever you say." He says kissing the top of my head as I let out a yawn. I soon fall asleep against Max and don't wake up again until I feel soft kisses on my cheek and jaw causing me to smile as I squint my eyes open.

"Merry Christmas baby." Max says and I smile bigger and cuddle more into him as I close my eyes again.

"Merry Christmas." I mumble as I kiss his neck and he rubs my back. I lay there as I try to wake up more and eventually I do. Max and I both get out of bed and I put on his white t shirt and grey sweats from last night, before I walk into the bathroom to do my morning routine. Max soon follows only wearing black sweatpants and I smile at him through the mirror. After we're done, we head downstairs to make some coffee after we realized the kids were still sleeping. Max makes us both a cup and then we head towards the front living room. We have our big tree with all the presents in the main living room where we're always at, but in this one we have a small fake tree for decorative reasons only. I lean against the small counter as Max stands in front of me and we both drink out coffee. At one point I take out my phone to take a picture of Max since he looks really good right now and I decide to post it on my Instagram story. Max and I decided to just not post any pictures of the kids for awhile just for their safety since everything that happened with Zara made us go on high alert.

The kids soon wake up, so Max and I excitedly get the kids and bring them downstairs. Ezra didn't really care when he saw the living room, but Zara did and she got really excited. Max put her on the floor and she immediately raced over to the doll house Max and I built.

"Mommy! Look!" She says pointing to it excitedly and I smile and sit down near her on the floor, followed by Max and Ezra.

"Yeah princess! It's for you! Santa got it!" I say and she smiles big and jumps up and down. I smile and take out my phone to take a picture. That's pretty much how we spent our morning. The kids opening their gifts as Max and I cuddle up and help them when they need it as I take pictures of their excited faces. Once they opened all their gifts, Max and I got dressed in our Christmas pajamas that matched the kids and headed to my parents house for breakfast. When we got to my parents house, Zara and Ezra had more presents to open as well as Max and I. Max and I agreed to exchange our presents tonight when we get home and make today more about the kids. Max and I also gave my sisters and their boyfriends their gifts there as well as my parents. Ensley also got a few gifts from the kids and she didn't really care, just like Ezra. After we all ate breakfast, I decided nows the time to tell them all about Max and I getting married in a couple months. As we all sat around the table, I leaned over to Max to whisper into his ear when no one was paying attention.

"Should we tell them about the wedding?" I whisper and he nods and wraps one arm around my shoulder. I smile and lean into him as I call everyone's attention.

"Max and I have some news!" I say and everyone furrows their brows.

"Are you telling us you're pregnant again?" Dallas asks and my eyes go slightly wide before I shake my head no.

"No, we're not telling you I'm pregnant." I say since technically we're not, so we aren't lying to them. "Max and I talked a lot, and we decided to get married sooner then what we originally planned." I say and I see everyone smile.

"Really! That's great! Why?" My mom asks.

"We just can't wait. Mom, you said something a few days ago about Mimaw and Grandma getting married at that church in Texas I used to go to. We decided that we want to get married there." I say and I see my moms eyes immediately fill up with tears.

"Really?" She asks and I nod as she starts wiping her fallen tears away. "I always wished I got married there. That's so amazing! I'm so happy you decided to do that sweetheart." My mom says standing up to come give me a hug and I pull away from Max and stand up myself.

"So when did you decide to get married?" Maddie then asks after my mom and I pull away. I look down at Max and he smiles up at me and grabs my hand.

"I know it may seem soon, but Max and I really want this. We decided on February 26th. It's going to be a small wedding since neither of us want a big one so we will be able to plan it on time." I say and I see my sisters jump excitedly in their seats as Jaylen and Mike both congratulate us. My dad smiles and stands up to hug me as my mom hugs Max.

"I also want you to walk me down the aisle dad. Even if that's a given already." I say when my dad and I pull away and I see tears immediately fill his eyes.

"Really? You want me to walk you down the aisle?" He asks and I nod.

"Of course I do. You're my dad, I would want nothing more than you walking me down the aisle and giving me away to the man of my dreams." I say as a couple tears fall down his cheeks which just make my own fall. He brings me in for another hug.

"I would be honored. Thank you so much baby girl." He says and I smile.

"I love you daddy." I say and he smiles.

"I love you too." He replies. He then congratulates Max after he pulls himself together.

"Dallas, Maddie." I say calling their attention and they have big smiles on their faces. "I feel like you two know where this is going already." I say smirking at them and they both jump up to come hug me.

"Yes!" Dallas shouts and I chuckle.

"You didn't even let me ask you." I say laughing as I hug them both.

"Well then ask!" Maddie says and I chuckle and pull away from them both.

"Will you two be my bridesmaids? Sirah is also going to be one and I have yet to pick a maid of honor so don't ask about that." I say laughing and they both nod excitedly as they bring me in for a hug.

"Of course we will! I can't wait!" Maddie says and Dallas agrees.

"And I was wondering if you two would be my groomsmen. We have all grown super close over the last couple years and I would love to have you guys there." Max says walking up to me and wrapping one arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah man! Of course!" Jaylen says.

"Yeah!" Mike says and Max smiles. After we finished talking to my family more about the wedding, Max and I decided to head home to put this kids down for a nap before we got ready to go to Max's parents house. We got there around three pm and just like my parents, we all had gifts to exchange and open. Max's brother and grandma were there so after we opened all the presents we decided to tell them all in the living room. They were all super happy for us and Max asked Matt to be his best man and I swear I thought he was gonna cry. Max also wanted to ask his other close friend that he grew up with in New Jersey to be another groomsmen which meant I had to pick out someone else to ask to be my bridesmaid. I was thinking Sarah since I'm close to her and her family and then have Naya and Zara be the flower girls. I would have Zara do it just on her own, but I know she will get side tracked or not throw out the flowers, so having a helper would be best. I don't know who I'm going to ask to be my maid of honor yet, but I don't want any of my sisters to think I'm choosing a favorite so I'll probably go with Sirah, just because for one she's the one that got Max and I together in the first place and two, she's been there through everything. She knows stuff that my family doesn't and she's always been there.

That night after we put the kids to sleep, Max and I exchanged our presents. I got him a new set of golf clubs since he's been going golfing a lot more with his dad or mine and he really loves it. I also got him a new watch, but this one was special. He told me a while back about his grandpa and how he always wore this one watch and how he was supposed to get that watch after his grandpa died. He never got the watch though and hasn't seen it since his grandpa died a few years back, so I decided to talk to his mom and she said if anyone would know about that watch it would be Max's grandma. So, I ended up calling her and she said she didn't know where it was either, but she would look for it. She ended up finding it in a wooden box at the back of the closet and she mailed it out to me. I brought it to a person who works on watches since it wasn't working anymore and he was able to work the whole inside and get it working again. He also cleaned up the watch and fixed it up some more since it looked like it was ready to fall apart. When I gave Max the watch he immediately started tearing up.

"How? How did you get this?" Max asks as he puts the watch on and I smile.

"I called your mom. Then your grandma. She found it in a old wooden box at the back of her closet and she sent it to me. I sent it in to a guy who works on older watches and he fixed it up and got it working again." I say and he smiles and brings me in for a hug.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. I always grew up admiring his watch, and when I was ten he said when he passed away one day that this watch would go to me. I was so disappointed when no one could find the watch after he died. It was the last thing that I would of had of him." He says when we pull away and I smile and bring him in for a kiss.

"Now you have it." I whisper and he smiles big.

"Thank you baby." He says and I smile.

"Of course handsome." I say. He then has me open my gifts and the first one is a diamond necklace.

"I guess we both went with the special old family heirlooms for presents." He say chuckling and I look up at him. "That diamond was the diamond of your Mimaws wedding ring." He says and tears immediately fill my eyes as the diamond becomes clearer in my mind and I remember seeing my Mimaw wear her ring.

"Oh my god." I whisper as tears fall down my cheeks.

"I asked your mom a couple months ago about what I should get you for Christmas because I wanted to do something really special. She just brought me to the safe at their house and pulled out a ring and said that it was your Mimaws. She said that I could do anything I wanted with the ring since the band was pretty much done anyways so I decided to make it into a necklace that you could wear everyday to feel closer to her." He says and I throw my arms around him.

"Thank you so much baby. This is beautiful. I love it." I say crying in his chest as he rubs my back and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm glad." He says and I pull away to kiss him. He then hands me my other present and it's a jar with a bunch of papers inside of it.

"You get to pick one everyday. But only one. The yellow are some of my favorite memories with you, the pink is reasons why I love you and the green are quotes or lyrics that remind me of you or us." He says and I smile big and kiss him again.

"Baby this is so fucking cute! I love you so much!" I say pulling away and he smiles. "Can I pick one now?" I ask excitedly and he nods. So, I open the jar and pick one out without looking. I pick out a yellow one and I smile and open it up.

Our first date on the beach. That was the night I realized I wasn't going to let you go anywhere and I would do everything in my power to show you how much you already meant to me. That was the night I realized that I was already falling in love with you.

As I finish reading the note I feel tears burn at the back of my eyes and I look up at him and kiss him.

"Really?" I ask and he nods.

"I realized as I was setting up for that date, that I had never done something this elaborate for anyone before and then when we spent that night on the beach together talking about anything and everything and joking around. I told you that night that you would meet my mom one day, and to you it may of come off as a joke, but I was serious. I knew then that I was falling in love with you and I never felt that way about anyone ever before." He says and that's when the dam of tears broke once again.

"Why'd you have to make me cry so much." I say whining and he chuckles and wipes my tears away. "I love you baby. So fucking much." I say bringing him in for another kiss.

"I love you too beautiful. Merry Christmas." He says pushing some hair behind my ear and I smile.

"Merry Christmas baby." I reply cuddling up to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 116 57
In 2010, at the age of 18, Demi found out she was pregnant. Scared, but with the support of her boyfriend Wilmer, she decided to keep the baby. Or wh...
54.3K 1.6K 44
Sequel to 'It's Only The Beginning' A miracle brought them together but can that miracle keep them together or will they crash down like an Avalanche?
78.2K 2.4K 49
"Sometimes the best way to get someone's attention is to stop giving them yours." Demi would mess up time after time and each time Jessica would let...
24.2K 1.3K 50
Sequel to just another lovatic? Demi and Sean are married for five years now and have built a beautiful family with, so far, three kids. Kayla got m...