F@#! Cancer (amongst other th...

Galing kay booksbyannakate

Victoria Fitzgerald has a seemingly perfect life until she passes out at her volleyball championship game. Sh... Higit pa

Warning!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
The Missing Breakup Chapter
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Five

575 22 6
Galing kay booksbyannakate

ori woke up to Austin sitting next to her, and her mother, and her sister Caroline. Her first round of chemotherphy went fine.

"Caroline?' she croaked.

"Hi Tori. I'm here." Caroline placed her hands on top of Tori's.

"Mom I don't feel well."

"Caro please go get a nurse."

She left the room, just as Myles and her father walked in.

"Hey T, how you doing?" her father said.

"Hi daddy."

"Hi Tori." Myles said.

She ignored him.

"Alrighty then."

"Tori are you mad at your brother?" her mom asked.

"Yes, I don't want to talk to him. I need a bucket quick."

Her mom handed her a garbage bag, she threw up. Her mom moved herself to the other side of the room. Austin stayed on the other side of her, Caroline came back with Dr. Klein.

"Hi everyone, next time instead of searching for me, you can just run on the that button right behind Tori, and someone will come help you, what's going on?"

"My head hurts, and I feel nasaus."

"Alright, well Tori, that's how it's going to feel for awhile, ok?"

she nodded, "What about my consistant vomitting?"

"That will not go away any time soon with your current process of chemo."

Tori frowned.

Dr. Klein assured her parents that they had nothing currently to worry about, she left closing the door.

"Where's Piper?"

"She's out and about." Caroline said.

"What a sweet girl." Her mother chimmed in.

Caroline glarred, "You always have to get a word in don't you mother?"

"Caroline." her father said.

"What?" she lifted her chin scoffing.

"Don't be so pretentious mother, the whole world doesn't wrap around you."

"Nor you Caro, can everyone please stop arguing you're hurting my head." Tori said.
Caroline apologize.

"It's ok."

Her parents told her they would be back tomorrow afternoon, and that Caroline will be staying, Austin had just been sitting there talking to Myles.

Caroline took a seat next to Tori.

"So Vic, how have you been, besides that cancer and all?"

Victoria hated being called Vic, but it was all part of Carolines need to act like an elite New Yorker which she was ever since she married Oscar. He hated North Carolina so he hadn't come.

"I'm fine. Where's Oscar, and my sweet little niece Sammy?"

"Samantha and Oscar are back in New York, remember Oscar doesn't like it here much. Quite frankly.." she looked around, "neither do I."

Ever since she went away to a editorial program in New York, and met Oscar, she changed her views on their whole life style, she got a job as an magazine editor as her minor in college was English/Journalism. She was the true pretentious one. Her voice kind of reminded Tori of Endora, Sams' mother on Bewitched.

"Tell them I said hello when you go back, when is that?"

"Tonight. I booked a first class flight to get here and say hello, but we can always video chat darling, text or call me."

"Yeah. Ok."

"Awh Vic don't be sad. I mean, you know I must'nt stay it's not for me here, but hopefully when you feel better, you can come see Samantha, Oscar, and Olivia."

"Olivia?"

She undid her coat, revealing her pregnant stomach.

"Oh my gosh!" Tori squeeled in excitement.

"Isn't it marvelous." she spun around.

"You mean she? She's not an it." Myles chimmed in.

"Myles I forgot you were sitting there." she bent down and kissed both of his cheeks, "I hadn't given you a proper greeting."

"Can you just stop Caroline?"

"Stop what, love?"

"This. This act. This isn't you, this isn't my older sister, and Tori doesn't have a problem with it, because she admires you. The accent, the I wanna stab you in the face ego, drop it." his voice escaulated.

"Woah. Hold that temper in Myles. I think you're turning a bit red."

"That's it," he looked at Tori as he stood up, "Tori, I'll see you later text me or something."

Tori looked at Austin, "He's my ride, I'll see you later." he walked over and kissed her forehead.

She waved as the left the room.

Caroline pulled up her sleeve, "Wow it's late. I must be going, I have to get on the plane to get back home for Samantha, and my dear Oscar."

"Yeah definitely, thanks for visitng me Caroline, I really miss you, I hope you'll come back."

"Ha, I'll try, and I'll bring Samantha it was just such short notice, and I can't be flying soon with Olivia on the way." she rubbed her stomach, then buttoned up her coat.

She kissed Tori on the forehead.

"Goodbye Vic." she blew a kiss before shutting the door.

Austin walked back in.

"Hey I thought you were leaving with my brother?"

"Yeah, he's in the bathroom then starting the car, but I wanted to see you."

"Aren't you cute."

"Yeah I am, aren't I?" he grinned, walking over towards Tori, pulling up a chair and sitting next to her.

"Tori."

"Austin."

"I love you." he looked her straight in the eyes.

"Austin..."

"Tori, I'm serious and I've been serious for awhile. I never thought about what we had was a fling, if you think about it I tried really hard for you."

"Austin."

"Listen to me please, I love you, I want you, and I mean you're so cute, and I'm pretty darn cute, so want me too."

"Would you shut up, I was going to say I love you too." she pulled him in and started kissing him.

Myles walked into the room, "Woah. Gross. Please stop."

Tori pulled back, but lightly kissed his lips four times.

"You two make me sick."

"Hey! I'm the sick one!"

"Whatever, come on man I've gotta go," Myles waved motioning Austin towards him.

Austin leaned in to kiss Tori, "No. We gotta go now." he stopped Austin from kissing her.

"I love you." she laughed as Austin got pulled out of the room.

Moments later her phone chimed.

Austin: I love you too T(:

she replied:

Come see me tomorrow!?

Austin: Yeah, I will, I will see you everyday!

Tori smiled hugging her phone to her chest before opening the PreachIt app. She clicked onto her notifications.

@Torii_ must suck knowing that your bestfriend took your spot on the A-List, nobody even cares about you anymore, moved down to the loser list.

People commented:

> I agree

>True stuff

>PreachIt <- haha get it?!

@Torii_ we used to miss you, but now it's sooooo peaceful.

> yeah no more drama

>I'm actually talking to Leah now that's shes gone.

@Torii_ she's probably faking that she has cancer so she can't go back to school.

@Torii_ LAME LOSER WANNABE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT TORI

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tru

>RT

Tori had gotten sick of all the rude comments so she finally decided to stick up for herself.

Hey everyone!

It's me Tori, I'm alive! So sorry to disappoint all you viscious people. I've turned a new leaf in the hospital. But I am an A-Lister I should be #1 not being replaced by...Lacey...you could've atleast stuck with me, some of you that call me your friend, probably using me for my money, for example, Claudia is fake rich girl, she is poor, everything she owns is handme downs not from her sisters me!! Take her off the A-List why don't you she doesn't even meet the criteria. YOU'RE ALL LOSERS!!! Get a life.

xx, Tori (a.k.a Queen T)

POSTED

Wednesday still the worst day of the week, and also the marking of the first whole week that Tori hadn't been back to school.

Tori sat up rubbing her eyes, "hey Piper." she said as her eyes adjusted to the light.

She didn't answer.

"Piper I know you're probably still really mad at me, I was stupid back then, and it's also sad that I had to become sick to change my perspective."

Piper looked at Tori, "You don't get it do you?"

"I do, it sucks when people are mean and-"

Piper cut her off, "That, that right there, everything sucks for you if it doesn't go right, no. What sucks is when you try really hard to be excepted from the start and nobody cares," she turned her body to face Tori, "It's not when something dirasctic such as getting cancer comes along and you change your whole view on life."

"Piper."

"You don't even recognize me, do you?" Piper pulled out her phone scrolling through her photos, she faced her phone towards Tori.

"You're Elizabeth Owens? You're literally one of the best dancers & volleyball players that Brookside has. We used to compete against each other."

"Had, if that's even true, but now I'm Piper. Because I didn't want myself to be recognized to be that pretencious girl that was a jerk to people, and I know using my middle name doesn't to much, but still."

"Wait," Tori handed Piper her phone back, "how come nobody comes to visit you?"

"I don't want them to, if my dad comes he brings my mother, and I don't want that. I miss my sister though. My moms still mad that a shaved my head before I had to whatever the hell that means."

"You won't see your parents because they don't like your hair?"

"No, it's everything, my name change, my disease, I don't want to dance again, and I'm not their perfect glitz and glam daughter anymore. Being here sadly is how I figured out who I was without a sculpting tool to shape me."

"I'm sorry."

"Did you see the wheelchair your parents had brought for you since your legs are going to be weak for awhile?" Piper said changing subject.

Tori looked over her shoulder, the padding was all floral and said her name on the back.

"It's nice, I get you don't want to talk to your family but you should atleast try, I'm going to get some food would you like to come?"

"No. I'm fine."

Tori left.

Moments later Pipers family walked in.

"Mom? Dad?" she closed her sketch book.

"What are you doing here?"

"Surprise." her younger sister Dani followed in.

"Leave," she said sternly, "Thanks for coming by but I would appreciate it if you left."

"Elizabeth." her mother said glaring, "we came all the way out here to see you."

"All the way out here? you act as if it was a burden mother, and I'm not asking you to stay nor did I invite you, so you are welcome to leave."

"Elizabeth!" her mother snapped, "you will not talk to me like that."

"Rebecca, sweetheart, we can come back another day."

"No we can't, Piper grandma is sick, and that's why we came, not to argue." Dani said.

"I'm dying too you know? And you never call me Danielle, none of you do, it's like this was a dropping ground, and after a week of no visits, I've became fine with it."

"Pipe." her father said.

"Elizabeth?"

Suddenly Tori wheeled herself back into the room.

"Hello." she smiled.

"Hi I'm Dani." she smiled moving out of Toris way.

"Victoria." nice to meet you, she slowly made her way to her bed getting in.

"This is your family?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that, they were just leaving."

"Piper knock it off." her father said sternly, he rarely got mad her was mediator.

"Sorry dad, just not today I don't wish to speak to anyone, I'm tired, and this is using a lot of my breath, I'm fine with no visits."

"Come on. Let's just go, she's not going to change her mind." Dani said leaving the room.

Her mother frowned, "I'm very dissapointed in you Elizabeth."

"That wouldn't be a first now would it mom?"

"Becs let's go." her father said leaving shutting the door.

"Intense." Tori said.

"Shut up."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.2K 748 27
𝐁𝐓𝐒, 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐟 ______________________ ~𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞~ "𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 �...
77.4K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
3.1K 73 19
just a collection of silly little oneshots and imagines i have collecting dust so i thought i should share them like the gentleman i am, this is my t...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...