Thunder God's Idol (Laxus X O...

By brookethecabbage

I randomly had this idea out of nowhere so its probably really bad but I guess I'm doing this now. One day, t... More

Chapter 1: Idols
Chapter 2: Job
Chapter 3: Canyon
Chapter 4: Meeting
Chapter 5: Conversation
Chapter 6: Guild
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Sleepover
Chapter 9: Surprise?
Chapter 10: Together {Final}
*EXTRA* Chapter 11: Café

Introduction

579 9 1
By brookethecabbage

          I'm going to be honest----i really don't know what this story is. The idea just kinda popped into my head one day and I decided to put pen to paper. Or finger to keys, I guess. But anyways, read it, enjoy it (maybe), and tell me what you think.

Updates are going to be incredibly unplanned and done whenever I feel like it. Though, I'll try my best to at least update every week.

Anyways, quick backstory on my OC~

My OC is named Eden Gaskill. She uses Lightning Magic, except that her lightning is blue. She and Laxus used to be good friends when he was younger, but Eden was forced to leave Magnolia due to family issues. The next time Laxus ever saw her was after he was excommunicated from the guild, but he left shortly after to aid in the battle on Tenrou Island. They haven't seen each other since and Eden's whereabouts are unknown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.1K 52
"Do fairies have tails, or don't they? It's and enteral mystery. And therefore an external adventure." -Hades/ Precht Y/n is a D...
137K 1.6K 14
VERY SLOW UPDATES!!! It is the year X791, you are a 18 year old LIGHTNING DRAGON GOD SLAYER wondering the country side, looking for jobs with your fa...
14.2K 384 16
Hi readers! Hope you like my story and btw, Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima and I only own my character, Y/N L/N and Twinkle! I do not c...
13.6K 293 5
Laxus is a blonde Lightning Dragon Slayer and he's developed feelings for the captain of the Thunder Legion, his personal bodyguards, named Freed. Th...