Spy school Civil war (COMPLET...

By Hycoon

Yeah! revenge! Another kid said. Then the students started to chant: REVENGE! REVENGE! The spy school 2.0 kid... More

Spy school Civil war
The Program
Examination
Rebellion
Paintball Warfare
sneak attack
Advanced weapons
Anaconda plan
Counter-attack
Defense
Seige
Reunion
Underground analysis
On & On
Rouge mission
Death attack
Форт Тикондерога
Chaotic Invasion
The first clue
Epilogue: Treasure hunt
(PLEASE READ) Authors Note (PLEASE READ)

Dogfight

589 18 32
By Hycoon

I dedicate this chapter to AlphaDeltaFoxtrot2)

(The song is meglovania)

0830 hours

Outside of the main building

October 7th

Ben POV

the wood kids were storming for us, making a battle in the attack. The Rebels and Yankees fought back. But there were large amounts of them, and we had to retreat.

The Wood kids were taking our land. Our spy school.

"Air squadron 4! we need life off! I repeat we need a lift-off!" Zoe said in her walkie talkie.

"Roger, we're heading your way."

In the air, we saw five helicopters. They were military ones. I looked closer. It was the Mi-25 attack helicopter. There were two people each inside of it. And they blasted machine guns at the enemy.

We all dove for cover as bullets covered the area. The sergeant took Erica by the waist and headed out as the five helicopters shot down.

The Rebels and Yankees followed us, gladly, no one got shot, except for the wood kids. I heard groaning.

"Are they killing the wood kids?" I said in concern.

"No, they're rubber bullets," Zoe said.

"Oh"

More Helicopters boar down on us like giants. We were taking ground. The helicopters blasted away, tearing trees and snapping twigs.

I then saw something that made me gasp. 

I saw another military aircraft in the air.

this one was a plane

a Lockheed AC-130 was in the sky. Generally, in Washington DC, this would have alerted some people, but the aircraft was covered with FBI logos and things, so it was camouflaged.

The colossal plane landed in a field, and we all ran towards it. It was humongous. Then next to the plane another huge plane landed. This one was one of the army supporting troop planes.

I was gonna go to the plane when someone tugged me. It was Zoe.

"You're not gonna ride that, you're riding a more extraordinary one."

She quickly led me towards a Cessna plane. But it was improved. There were machine guns mounted in the back like a world war two aircraft, and two cannons were installed in the plane. So it looked like a Japanese Zero.

"Are we in World war two?" I said.

"No, and Ericas gonna drive it for you, while you're in the back with the machine gun."
"Wait, Ericas awake?" 

"Yes," Somone said from behind me. I turned around. Erica was standing there. She had bruises and welts, but she was beautiful than ever.

"Well? what are you waiting for?" Erica said. She was sort of brimming with excitement.

I suddenly woke up from my concentration. "Oh yeah, ok."

The helicopters had stopped firing at the wood kids. And now they were shooting back with their guns.

I climbed at the back of the seat of the plane.

"remember," Zoe said, "This machine gun has real bullets, so be careful with them, and I also brought extra amo."
"Thanks, Zoe," I said with a grin.

She grinned back, and I saw a hint of jealously in Erica's face.

"Were launching off now," Erica said.

I looked out the window. There were ten other of these planes that we were riding, and Zoe got on to the same Cessna plane.

We flew out of the hill, and in less than thirty seconds, we were three hundred feet in the air.

I could see the full view from here, the woods, and also a beautiful view of Washington DC.

I then looked down at the wood kids and wished I hadn't.

The wood kids also had an entire air force army like us too.

In the distance, I saw seventeen military planes in the skies. It was a different one. Then, gunfire was exchanged.

"Heads up! we're going to go down!" Erica said. She then pulled the steering wheel and pushed it down, and we were diving in almost at 80 degrees, and my stomach lurched.

This was not how my day was supposed to go.

I then saw an enemy plane in the back of me, It wasn't our teammates plane because our teams plane was supposed to be camoed, but the wood kids just painted green on them. I fired at the enemy.

ARRARAATATRAARATARATARAATRRTARARRATRA

I was nervous. I didn't want to shoot down my first kill. I kept on shooting. The plane fired back. Erica swerved to the left with a 360 angle, and then swooped down. Bullets punched through our aircraft.

We were in trouble.
Soon, more and more green enemy planes were starting to follow us. I fired back and shot down a few planes, but were overwhelmed.

The engine blew out smokes. We weren't doing well. This also reminded me of the battle of Midway, where the Japanese and the US were having a big dog fight..... hmm... A big dog fight.

I then had an idea.

"ERICA! DO YOU HAVE RADIO COMMUNICATION WITH ZOE?!" I shouted.

"YES! WHY?!"

"BECAUSE IM GONNA USE THE THACH WEAVE!"

Erica seemed to be surprised at this. She didn't talk to me though, she immediately called Zoe with the radio and handed it to me.

"This is agent Zoe Zibbel, what's the matter, Ben?"

"I need you to come to the right of us, we're being chased," I said in a panic.

"Roger that, I see you."

Once Zoe was on our right side, I told her about the Thach WEAVE that our professors told us about back in spy school class.

She immediately grasped what I was getting.

The Thach weave was a military air force technique made by Jimmy Thach, who was one of the leading divisions in the battle of Midway.

So basically, someone tries to shoot your plane, and there's a teammate plane in the left of you.

When someone tries to shoot you down, the teammate on your left side goes to the right, and while he does that, he also shoots the enemy plane down while your aircraft goes to the left. And then you would repeat the process.

(EXAMPLE)

It was a genius idea, to begin with, and our plan went successfully.

Right when I gave her the signal, which was "Thach," I motioned Erica to move to the right, and Zoe's plane shot down the enemy's aircraft. But now Zoe was in trouble, so this time we came to our aid, going to the left and shooting the enemy plane behind her while she goes right.

We successfully shot down five planes in the battle.

Then, a modern jet loomed over the sky. It was painted green. It was a Sukhoi Su-30SM Russian jet. It shot a missile from its wings.

It was looming over us.

The missile was going at top speed. I quickly got my machine gun in the back and started to shoot it down.

The missile didn't explode in mid-air, though.

"The missile is still homing for us!" I said.

"Then, Hold on tight! were going for a ride!"

Erica slowly reduced her speed, making the missile catch up to us even faster.

When the missile was now three feet away from us, at the exact second, she pulled the steering wheel up, and made a flip in the air.

I almost threw up.

The missile came to get us, but a tall pole was in the way, so it exploded and crumpled it.

I could hear police sirens in the area. But we had no intention for that right now.

Another enemy plane started to shoot at us. Erica and me shot back. I fired my machine guns at the engine of the aircraft, and then it exploded in mid-air and dropped to the floor.

"Nice work Ben!" Erica said, giving me a rare smile. I smiled back.

Then, a missile hit our wing of the plane.

it started to fall. 1,000 feet.

"MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY MADAY!" Erica said.

I rolled up into a ball and covered my neck.

SPLASH!

I slowly looked around. We had landed in a lake.

I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door. I let Erica go first, and then I jumped next. We then swam to shore.

We were in the woods.

I gasped.

"Are we near—"

"Yes," Erica said. "Were near the wood schools main building."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 77 27
[THIS IS A SEQUEL] The story before this book is Spy School: In Antarctica Since Murray has finally turned into a good guy with the promise of money...
638 24 19
Ben, Erica, and others are sent to New York City to try and stop this new nefarious conspiracy. Will there relationship continue? What will happen on...
10.9K 131 6
Hi, Stuart Gibbs fans! I decided to make a fanfic where Spy School characters meet FunJungle characters! Please enjoy! This is my first fanfic so sor...
36.5K 515 18
Ben and his crew are sent to another mission, this time, in New York. But will the big city of dreams only bring danger to Ben, as they begin to try...