REGRETFUL REVENGE ✔

By exocherrios

ChanBaek fanfiction Defender Park Chanyeol's mission was to kill Mr. Byun's son. Yea! His last mission was to... More

1 . Prologue
2 . My hero
3. Save me
4 . Uncover
5 . Yours
6 . Playful
7 . Shot
8 . Spoilt date
#6 Chanbaek
9 . First Date
10 . The night
11 . Heaven
12 . Revenge
13 . Revenge - 2
14 . Time Slip
#7 ChanBaek
15 . Irresistible
16 . Little sobs
17 . Back to you
A/N Announcement
18 . Hazy stares
19 . Close enough
20 . Crack heads
21 . Puppy kiss
22 . Spicy and hot
23 . Slowly start
Readers Session
24 . Feather touch
25 . Faking love
26 . Into you
27 . My savior
28 . Cousin?!
29 . Denial
Aesthetic
31 . The rush
32 . Loving you
33 . The long ride

30 . The wedding

293 33 132
By exocherrios

THE WEDDING

Baekhyun stood in a black tux that fit him almost too well, as he held the bouquet in his hand, while a unfamiliar woman stood beside him and ordering people to make a little more touch up, for him to look pretty and handsome.

He sighed like what seems like umpteenth time, before throwing the bouquet to the sides and stood up, straight staring into the woman's eyes. "Who the fuck are you? Why do you keep ordering people like they are your slaves?"

The woman was actually taken aback by his stubborn cold words, but she laughed awkwardly like it never affected her in anyway. "It's not like that, honey. It's your wedding and everyone will here too. So, don't you want to look good in front of everyone? Your dad will be proud of you, don't disappoint him."

"Why do you even care about my father? I know what to do and not." He shouted, his gaze moved to one of the woman in the room. "Mrs. Jessie? Please can you ask my fiancé to come and meet me here?" He asked one of the maids, who bends her head before rushing out the room.

Once the woman went out, the golden blonde moved his gaze back to the sluttish woman and showed her an annoying look, which made her burn inside. She almost got tripped on her own heels while dashing out the room in annoyance, which made the smaller to chuckle in satisfaction.

While outside the small building, Mr. Byun held in his phone pressed close to ear and waits for the person to pick up his call. He made sure there was no one to watch him. "What took you so long to pick up the phone, jerk?"

He shouted at the person and sighed sooner. "Whatever. Where is that slut? Has he reached the airport already?"

"Yes Master! He is on his way to airport. We are right close to him."

He heaved a sigh, with a slight smirk escaping at the corner of his lips. "Good! Once he leaves the country, make sure he never comes back, got it?"

"Sure Master! I'll let you know about everything." He abruptly hung up the call, smirking before he walked towards the building but was stopped by the sluttish woman who was has been shut out by the golden blonde.

Confused at her expression, Mr. Byun got closer to her and asked her sadly. "What happened, honey? Did he do something to you?" The woman shot him a death glare before moving her gaze away towards the pool beside where she was standing.

"He is so annoying. I wish he just disappears." She mutters in annoyance, which made Mr. Byun burn in fret.

"I said don't you fucking talk bullshit about my son. Though you are mine, it doesn't mean that you have the rights to talk about my son. Fucking shut up that asshole of yours. Got it?" The woman stayed there silently, breathing heavily while holding in her anger.

Meanwhile the bunny male leaned back on the seat, his ears plugged in with the soft ear buds, his eyes closed as he listens to the most depressing song, to break his broken heart even more assuming his lover has already been married to the golden blonde.

All those years with sweet memories, endless cuddles, sleepless nights and ethereal kisses, all felt like just a dream which will never happen in his life ever again. When he was so lost in thinking about his lover, he unknowingly lets out a drop of tear, shreds down from his closed eyes, making him quickly wipe off.

When he opened his eyes, he looked through the window only to be shocked to see the driver taking the left turn instead of the right, making him mystified. He leaned closer to the driver seat and tapped the drivers shoulder, making him stop.

"Ajhussi? Where are you going? I have to get to the airport within an hour. You are taking the wrong direction. Ajhussi?" He was panicking, his mind filling up with gruesome possibilities of why and what the driver might do to him.

His heart almost was dropping to the floor in fear. "Do you think I would let you go so easily?" The voice put up a shock on the bunny male's face that he forced the driver to remove the mask he was wearing and that's when he realized who it was. "Se—Sehun ah?"

***

Baekhyun sighed, at the never ending words of the priest seemed to be talking for an eternity, he just wanted it to all be over, for him and Kris to go back to how they were, to when Kris could look him in the eyes and see as good friend, not the man who he was forced to marry.

The smaller so badly wanted to do all these with his beloved lover, but he doesn't seem to even dream for it ever again in his life. Not ever in his life cause his lover has already left. Since the night they both had a small silly fight cause of him not trusting the giant male and the defender calling him shady, was more of paved way to breaking their relationship.

The smaller sighed, hoping he could turn back the time and get back to his lovers arms, cuddle him not leaving a second and kiss him for eternity, but all he could do is regret for what he has done. He can't even hope for it, cause he knew his lover won't be going to show up in any case hereafter because,

"And now the rings," Baekhyun heard the priest say, his gaze moved to Kris looking at him in his eyes filled with full of worry and hurt. The golden blonde was so badly crying inside and he was so much clearly able to hear the screams from the other.

He might think it was painful and hurting only for him for whom seems to be in a relationship only for months, but for the other male, he has been living with his lover for years. Baekhyun could feel how much the two of them are ripped and shattered by heart, by the play of fate.

Kris slowly reached for his left hand, caressing it softly and gently before moving his fingers carrying the small ring. The smaller was breathing heavily, gulping a lump at the nearing moment and saw few beads of sweats in the taller male's shivering hands too.

Just when they thought their lives were getting to an end, "MOVE ASIDE!" The two grooms shot their heads to the direction where the voice came from and was surprised to see a gang of people wearing masks and having guns in their hand, pointing at everyone in the hall.

The entire hall filled with screams and people shouting for help, including Mr. Byun, who was perplexed at the sudden disaster that was happening right when he thought everything was going to settle down.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHO THE HELL ARE THEY? GUARDS?" Mr. Byun shouted when three of the masked men were approaching his direction, and when they got closer to him, one of them showed the gun pointing directly just at the centre of his forehead, making him shiver.

"I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS UP." Mr. Byun gulped as he raised his hands in defense, while his eyes looked around to see every single people in the hall was shivering and crying for life.

"DON'T LOWER YOUR HANDS! DON'T YOU DARE TO MOVE FROM THE SPOT." Another man walked in, straight went towards the two grooms who were standing clueless about what all happening around them.

"STAY STILL STAY STILL!" He shouted as he jumps and straight went up to the golden blonde, spinning him off as he left arm was clutching the smallers neck and the other hand holding the gun, pointed to the smallers neck.

Panic and fear arouse in him, as he starts to shred down few strands of tears and his mouth was parting to cry out loud for been trapped by the strange man. "Ple—Please do—don't hurt me." He shivered as his eyes moved to the front.

"Baby it's me." His breathed stopped for a moment, realizing the voice right away as he turns back to look at the person in his eyes. The giant male removed his mask, as his eyes met Mr. Byun's making him shocked.

"Oppa?" A smile formed at the corner of the smallers lips, knowing the love of his life has finally came for him. While the giant male only had his eyes glued upon the devil who was staring at him, shocked at the sight.

"Chanyeol?! Shit!" Two men approached the other groom as they walked closer to him, and said something softly, which was barely audible to the golden blonde.

"Kris? I guess it's time to leave. Let's go." The two men grabbed the taller male by his arms as they dashed him towards the exit of the hall, making Mr. Byun and Mr. Wu shocked and fury. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?"

"I SAID FUCKING MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT HIM." The man who was pointing the gun towards Mr. Byun shouted, making him do what he said in fear.

"Yeollie I am so sorry." The smaller pouts as he leans a bit over his lovers arms. Though the taller had his arms gripped around the smallers neck as if he was entangling him to attack, he made sure not to press too deep to make it harder for his lover to breath.

"Love, this isn't the time for that. Just answer me one thing. Do you trust me?" The smaller without any further thoughts, gently nods making sure no one notices their interaction.

"I always do, Yeollie." The golden blonde could feel the chills down his spine at the feeling of how his lover being protective over him. He was so badly wanting to smile, but knowing his plans the smaller acts like he was been entrapped by the stranger.

"Good boy. Stay still and don't get scared. Oppa will save you." The smaller smiled inside as whispered softly. "Okay, oppa!" When the smaller assured, the defender's face abruptly changes to a devilish look scaring the hell out of Mr. Byun.

"Noooo!" He shouted, when the defender was reaching his gun up and pointing it right over the golden blonde's head signaling him to act a bit, which the smaller captured at the moment and starts to cry out. "APPAAAAAA! SAVE MEE PLEASE! I AM SCARED."

The giant defender was chuckling inside at how cute and adorably his lover was acting up. But sooner his mind moved when he noticed Mr. Byun taking his steps forward towards the two of them. "Don't come or I'll shoot your son."

"BAEKHYUN! AHHH" But those words didn't stop him, that he pushed off everyone and rushed towards them. "I SAID DON'T YOU FUCKING GET NEAR ME OR I'LL SHOOT HIM." This time, the words worked as Mr. Byun stopped staring at his son who was trapped in the hands of a criminal.

"Da—dad?" The smaller cried when the giant male pressed his arms around his neck, making him choke out has his lungs got stuck out off air. "Baekhyunnie stay calm. Appa, will save you." He was panicking and his eyes were lidding like he was fainting.

"Sweetheart? Don't get scared. I am here." The smaller with his half closed eyes, watched his father standing just a few feet away from him. "Mmm.." But something about his lover constantly repeating of him to trust the giant, made the smaller shiver in fright for some reason.

Before he could even think about it, a shot was heard, and the entire hall was once again filled with screams and many people running here and there for the sake of saving their lives. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" While the smaller shuts his eyes closed, assuming that his lover has shot his father. Little did he know that his eyes starts to pour out more of the salty tears.

He wished it didn't happen, he wished Chanyeol hadn't shot his father since he was afraid the giant defender male will be arrested and imprisoned, but the moment when he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was, his father standing a few feet away still staring at his son, in worry.

And beside him was a chandelier shattered the glass pieces in the every corner of the hall. A smile formed at the corner of his lips, when he saw his father alive and processing what would have happened a while ago.

And the very next moment, he felt the defenders fingers where intertwinced with his as he was dragged off to the other exit of the hall. "FUCK! CATCH HIM AND SAVE MY SON FROM THAT BASTARD."

Mr. Byun ordered his guards and when he was about to chase after them, a man stopped as he stood in front of him, with his mask, hiding his face. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Who the fuck are you?" He shouted back, wondering who it would. Before he could give it a second thought, the man pulls off the mask removing his face to the old man. Who was confused, still knowing who it was.

The strange man smirked as he turns to the hall, clapping his hands to earn the attention of everyone in the hall. Just like how he thought, the hall went silent and every single ear was keenly waiting for him to say out what he was about to say.

"TO EVERYONE WHO ARE HERE I WOULD LIKE TO REVEAL A TRUTH ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT MONSTER HERE." He pointed st Mr . Byun who raging in anger and shame. "THIS MONSTER HAS BEEN HAVING A SLUT BY HIS SIDE FOR YEARS, FUCKING BURNT HIS OWN WIFE, DITCHING HIS SECOND SON HIDING HIS SINFUL TRUTHS AND SHUTS HIS FIRST SON FOR YEARS."

The strange man turns his gaze upon the old man and looked at him, wrath filling up his veins. "AND I AM THE FIRST SON." He shouted, which made Mr. Byun shocked at his words. "Byun Baek Beom."

For a second he forgot to breathe, with his eyes wide in shock. "Son?" Baek Beom smirked as he walked closer towards the old man, his pulling the trigger of the gun before pointing straight over his head.

"And the end is nearing you, Mr. Byun." 

* * *

Word count : 2433

What if I say that this story is coming to an end?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 39.1K 34
[COMPLETED] The nerdy Byun Baekhyun has a huge crush on the famous actor and singer Park Chanyeol but unfortunately he would never notice him.. or wo...
522K 22K 70
[COMPLETED] #34 HIGHEST RANKING Mrs. Byun and Mrs. Park are the best bestfriend on their highschool year, Mrs. Byun is a single mom of one son named...
291K 10.6K 22
Sehun was a trained assassin sent to kill Luhan. But for Luhan it was love at first sight. Slowly Sehun begins to warm up, but failure meant death on...
448K 19K 35
[ ENGLISH / COMPLETED / MPREG × BXB × YAOI || • CHANBAEK / ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY DEERBABOLTI ] I'm Byun Baekhyun, a single-parent who raised my own...