The Hinata Sisters (Brothers...

By Phoenix_SWAG01

(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Confl... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Meeting Them
Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue
Chapter Three - Breakfast Revelation
Chapter Four - Midnight Memories
Chapter Five - We're Going On Vacation?!
Chapter Six - The Twins' Event
Chapter Seven - Boatride and Parasailing
Chapter Eight - A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter Nine - Catching Cold
Chapter Ten - Hanging Out With Subaru
Chapter Eleven - Drinks and Heartaches
Chapter Twelve - Entertaining The Idol and Meeting My Idol
Chapter Thirteen - Favours and Encounters
Chapter Fifteen - Hospitals and Blood
Chapter Sixteen - A Date With... Ulrike
Chapter Seventeen - Panzer of the Death with Nee-chan
Chapter Eighteen - A Crush on Poor Big Brother?!
Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins
Chapter Twenty -Tutoring Fiasco
Chapter Twenty-One - Rollercoaster Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Two - School Festival With The Prince
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Devil, The Vampire, and Miwa's Request
Chapter Twenty-Four - Study Session With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Five - Christmas Eve
Chapter Twenty-Six - Christmas Trip With The Loser Team
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Deals With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Embarassing Moments
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol
Chapter Thirty - Risen From The Ashes
Chapter Thirty-One - Unravelling The World
Chapter Thirty-Two - Detective Tsundere
Chapter Thirty-Three - Saving The Prince
Chapter Thirty-Four - Finding Out The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Five - Lisa's Reasons
Chapter Thiry-Six - Flower Viewing
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Beauty and the Writer
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Lisa's Errands
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Valentine Birthday Debacle
Chapter Forty - The First Confession
Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation
Chapter Forty-Two - The Second Confession
Chapter Forty-Three - Comforting the Seiyuu
Chapter Forty-Four - Forgiveness and Unveiling
Chapter Forty-Five - The Autumn Trip
Chapter Forty-Six - A Visit From the Past
Chapter Forty-Seven - The Cross
Forty-Eight - Kisses and Interview
Chapter Forty-Nine - The Siblings' Feelings
Chapter Fifty - Goodbye
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter Fourteen - Finally, I'm Home

819 34 5
By Phoenix_SWAG01

'Wah, the wedding was so wonderful.'

"Congratulations again Oka-san, Otto-san," I greeted them both

"Thank you again, Lisa-chan." Oka-san smiled. "I'm so excited to hear you sing later in the reception."

"I'll be sure to make it worth you're while, Oka-san." I reckoned.

"Hey, Lisa-chan can I ask you something?" Oka-san started and I nodded. "During the six months that you and your sister have lived with my son... do you like anyone?"

"Eh?!... Uh... I-..."

"For my preferences, I think that Ma-kun will be a great candidate for you." She chirped.

"I-... Uh... I should probably go get a few practices before performing. I don't want to ruin your big day," I disclosed and made a run for it.

'My gosh, I thought I was going to burst out there. I mean, is it ethical to like my brothers? I know we're not related by in papers we are now especially with our parents married only a few minutes ago. Ugh, I should just forget about it. It's not like I like my brothers right?... right?'

"I heard from your coach that you haven't been doing well. You're better than this, what the heck is wrong with you?" I heard a voice scolded.

I took a peek and saw that Natsume-san was the one scolding and the one being scolded is Subaru Nii-san. I can hear Natsume-san criticizing Subaru Nii-san's performance, but I can't hear the exact words he's saying.

'I guess I'm not the only one being bother by what happened that night,'

"Tsk, you don't have the right to criticize me." Subaru Nii-san hissed. "Your just a salaryman and nothing more,"

'I should probably stop them before something bad happens,' I walked up to them and pretended that I didn't hear their conversation.

"Hello, Onii-sans. The others are getting ready to go to the reception, we should probably join them too." I said.

"You go ahead, Natsu-nii. Lisa and I have something to talk about," Subaru Nii-san replied and Natsume-san left without another word.

"Subaru Nii-san, are you alright?" I asked as soon as Natsume-san was out of ear's reach.

"Uh... excuse me for being blunt, but... is there something up with you and Natsume-san?" I questioned, but he just stared. "Never mind... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bothered and interfered with your business. I'll go,"

"No!" He exclaimed. "I'm sorry. I'm the rude one... to have a bad attitude on such a day. My relationship with Natsu-nii is always... strained. That's all,"

"Oh, I see... We should probably get going now, the others are on the way to the reception and we should be too." I said.

"Wait! About my birthday..." He started.

"You don't have to worry about it anymore." I cut him off. "I know that having new siblings is hard especially if they are girls and you guys have lived all of your life only being surrounded by you and your siblings. Then suddenly, two girls came to your life. You're routine's ruined, you're a bit uncomfortable, and you have to act nice to them. It's alright, I get it. Besides, that was an accident anyway..."

"No, let me apologize properly. I'm sorry!" He bowed. "I have never thought that you were a pain nor your sister. Please believe me,"

"Apology accepted," I smiled.

"Thank you! I hope that we could get back to the way things were. I really do enjoy having you and your sister here," He said.

"Thank you, Onii-san." I cheered.

"I also like to say that I-"

"Hey! I finally found you two. It's time to go to the reception," Yusuke Nii-san butted in.

"Oh, alright. W-We should probably go," Subaru Nii-san said and went ahead.

"You go ahead too, I need to go get something," I said.

"I'll come with," he insisted.

"Alright," I complied and went to the receptionist to ask for the guitar that I let them keep.

"What were you two talking about?" Yusuke Nii-san asked.

"Nothing much, just... congratulating each other," I said and reached for the guitar being handed to me and thanked the receptionist.

"Tsk, I'll let this one slip." He grumbled. "Why do you need a guitar?"

"It's a surprise," I giggled.

- - - - -

"Now let's welcome up on stage, Hinata Lisa." The host announced and everyone applauded.

"Hello," I greeted as I took a sit on stage with the guitar positioned on my lap. "I was just requested by our lovely bride just a few moments before the wedding started so I'm a little out of practice." then the crowd chuckled.

"Hope you guys will love it. Mom, Dad, this is for you." I looked to the other musicians accompanying me signalled them to start.

The day we met
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found
A home for my heart

I'm confused right now, I feel like I'm at home but I feel like I am not a part of the family. Have you experienced that? Being at home, but you feel lonely? Maybe I'm just overacting, it's pretty normal to have misunderstandings in a family, right? It will soon pass.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I strum the last chords of the song and smiled at the crowd, "Lisa-chan! Thank you so much for that wonderful performance," Oka-san cheered and hug me tightly.

"I'm glad that you liked it Oka-san," I said and pulled away from her.

"As a thank you gift, I have something for you." then Oka-san handed me her bouquet.

"Eh? B-But how about the tossing of the bouquet?" I asked.

"It can also be handed, so I wish you happiness in your life dear. Plus, it's your turn next." she chirped.

"Well, I guess the bouquet is already passed down. Good luck next time ladies," The host joked.

"Yes!" the Oka-san leaned against my ear. "If one of my sons caught your eye, I could be throwing you a ceremony at any time!"

"Oka-san!" I gasped and led her down the stage.

"Let's give it up again for Miss Hinata Lisa," the host announced and the crowd applauded again.

"Well, Lisa? Did someone catch your eye?" Oka-san pushed.

"B-but they're my brothers!" I yelped.

"That's no problem! If you're happy, Rin-kun and I don't care what the others think," she replied. "Isn't that right? My darling Rin-kun?"

"Yes, well... If you wanted too, I don't think I could stop you..." Otto-san hesitated. "But marriage is a little... soon for my Lisa don't you think?"

"No way! She'd make a lovely young bride, right? I always want the best for you, Lisa dear." Oka-san said.

"I appreciate it mom, but I think I would agree with dad. It is too soon to think about marriage." I replied. "I haven't even finished high school yet,"

"I guess you right," Oka-san pouted. "But, if one of my sons has captured your heart, then don't hesitate to talk to me. I'll give you advice anytime!"

"Y-yes, thank you Oka-san. I should probably go and return the guitar, congratulations again." I said and went to the lobby to return the guitar.

'What the heck just happened? Marrying one of my brothers? I don't think it's possible, I mean it's not like I have feelings for them right?' I sighed and sat on the couch.

"Lisa?" I heard a man called out and I look up to see Natsume-san standing behind me.

"Natsume-san... I...uh... I'm sorry for my behaviour earlier. It was unacceptable," I said.

"No, I should be the one apologizing. You were just protecting your sister and it was admirable actually," He smiled and sat next to me.

"Thank you, at least even if we did get have a bad start it did end well," I said.

"Yeah, we did. Oh, here." He reached out to his pocket and handed me a business card. "It's my business card, but it has my contact information since I don't live with everyone. If anything comes up that bothers you, let me know."

"Thank you very much," I said and read the card. "Oh, this is the company that makes the video game that Nee-chan likes."

"Yeah, she did tell me. Do you like to play games too? I offered to give her samples of the latest games, I could offer you one too." he said.

"Erm, I'm not much of a gamer like my sister. She's more of a gamer and I'm more of a music-lover," I said.

"Is that so? Well, you did great on your performance earlier. It was one of the best I've heard," He complimented and made me blush.

"Thank you, Natsume-san." I smiled.

"Have you ever thought of singing professionally?" He asked.

"You sure are one of your brothers," I chuckled which confused him. "Tsubaki Nii-san and Azusa Nii-san also asked me that and thanks to them, I am currently training to be a professional singer and performer."

"Wow, congratulations. I'm sure you'll be a successful performer. You have my support," He smiled.

"Thank you, but I have a favour to asked," I said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Could you keep it a secret? I was hoping to surprise them on my debut day and it would be a shame if you'd ruin it," I teased.

"Of course, you can count on me." He smiled.

"Thank you, Onii-san!"

"You're welcome," He said and patted my head.

'Wahh, this is amazing.'

"Hey, this might sound like an odd question, but how's Subaru doing lately?" he asked.

"I, uh... we haven't spoken in a while. So, I don't know." I replied. "Why? Is something wrong with Subaru Nii-san?"

"I heard that he's not doing well lately. He was dropped from the starting lineup and it looks like he hasn't ben able to focus on his game. You've been living with him, so I thought maybe you'd have noticed something, but..." he sighed.

"I think I might know what could have caused him to lose his game," I said.

"What might that be?" he asked.

"On the day of his birthday, we kind of have gotten into a misunderstanding. It wasn't his fault though, but we're fine now. So you don't need to worry anymore, I'm sure he was also bothered by what happened that day and he's fine now." I assured.

"Okay, thank you," he said and his phone rang. "It's work call, I should probably take this. Thank you, for answering my question. See you later,"

After he left, I went back to the reception and saw a beautiful scene before me. Mom and dad dancing in the centre and it made me cry. Seeing my father happy is the best gift I could ever ask and seeing him not alone in the world is greatest.

"Lisa-chan, take this." I saw Azusa Nii-san standing beside me while handing his handkerchief. "You did a great job today,"

"Thank you, Onii-san. I'm just glad that I got to be a part of this." I said and wiped the tears away.

"Lisa-chan, I've been meaning to tell you something." Azusa started and I looked at him. "I know that since the incident on Subaru's birthday you've changed."

I didn't want to look at him because I feel like I'm about to cry again.

"I know, you're the type of girl to just pretend that it didn't bother you because you don't want to cause a conflict. But I also know that deep inside you, you're also hurting and if you keep on bottling it up inside you one day you'll burst. Just like what happened when you met Natsume earlier," he imparted.

"I know, I did apologize to him earlier and we made up," I stated. "I also know that you right, I shouldn't have run away. I'm just... confused... struggling... I can't seem to understand what to do or even what to feel. I'm confused right now,"

"Well, if you need someone to talk to I'm always here." Azusa Nii-san offered.

"Thank you, Onii-chan." I smiled.

"Well, here's our next bride to be." I heard Tsubaki Nii-chan said from behind me. I look to see all the brothers and Nee-chan walked beside me.

"Allow us to say this formally," Masaomi Nii-chan started.

"We apologize or doing it in this setting, but," Ukyo Nii-san said.

"It's because we're in this setting, right?" Hika Nii-sama said.

"This is a little embarrassing, but..." Yusuke Nii-chan uttered.

"This is how we feel," Iori Nii-chan conceded.

"Ready! Set!" Wataru chirped.

"Welcome to the Asahina family!"

"We're home!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 291 20
Y/N L/N lives at the orphanage until Rintarou Hinata adopted her and became his daughter. Now she is known as Y/N Hinata. She became a vocalist of a...
7.2K 312 14
This is a Sequel to my first book "Let This Be A Lesson" so if you haven't read that first please check it out! ...
48.2K 2.5K 46
[brocon x fem!oc] Scopophobia /ˌskɒpə(ʊ)ˈfəʊbɪə/ Noun Extreme or irrational fear of being stared at or see. ...
13.9K 279 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...