Behind the Scenes // Stenbrou...

Da arminsjellocup

He gets the Behind the Scenes look. What's the harm with falling in love with the actor? Altro

One/Introduction
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two. The end

Two

523 17 42
Da arminsjellocup

"Stanley?" A voice calls from my hallway. "Are you in the shower?!" "Yeah!" The doorknob jiggles until the door opens. "You know I hate when you do that." I peek from the door.

"Yes, I know. Now did you get the part?" "Yes." Beverly smiles brightly as she sits on the toilet.

(It's closed just so you know.)

"I was assigned as the makeup artist and the costume designer." "Yeah...who's the director?" She scrolls on her phone, handing me a towel.

The door of the shower being glass, she doesn't care she simply just doesn't look.

I wrap the towel around my waist, pushing the wet curls off of my forehead. "Uhhh...Bill Denbrough...he directed a couple of movies last year." I nod, brushing my hair back.

*Ding*

Eddie (new manager)

E: Does Richie usually try to kiss people after first meeting them?
S: oh shit. Sorry, I forgot to tell you he flirts with everyone.
E: it's fine. He's not a bad kisser
S: yeah...sadly I know.
E: you kissed him?!
S: for a roll yes. Then he asked me out and we dated secretly for a year.
E: wow. Well, he's drinking now
S: yeah I would keep eyes on him.
E: good to know. I'll see you in a bit.

I chuckle at my phone. "You've met your new manager? I see Richie did too." I giggle, starting to fix my hair. My curls dry as I sit on my bed.

"Yeah. He seems nice. First-person I've met that can actually control Richie besides me." "That's a first." We both chuckle as I pull my clothes on.

"Richie leave me alone...your breath stinks, it smells like alcohol No more kisses." His voice becomes muffled. "Let me go, you weirdo. I said no more." "Why not?!" Richie's voice drags out, Beverly's eyes widen.

"Because they're somewhere in the house, they'll hear your loudmouth." "But you like my loud mouth." "Oh hush."

Beverly giggles, making the two go completely silent. "We're in my room." The two walk-ins, Eddie let's go of his hand. Hickeys on Eddie's neck. Richie glasses askew and their hair messy.

"You only told me you two kissed! Richie what did you do?!" "The usual." He shrugs drunkenly as he lays down. "The usual is?" "Kissing, hickeys, leaving them behind afterward." "You dick." Eddie sighs, Richie shrugs slightly.

"Here." Beverly applies makeup to his neck. "Thanks...I'm Eddie." He whispers. "Beverly." She smiles.

"Shit, come on Stanley we gotta be with the director in ten minutes."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

997 29 22
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐€๐“๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€| โ๏ธŽ๐–ด๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พโž๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐จ_...
2.3K 98 17
It's unusual when you fall in love with someone with a Criminal Record. โ€ข โ€ข This is gonna be rewritten. So if you wanna read this one, which won't sk...
119K 2.8K 24
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐žโž โ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ... ๐ข ๐š๐ฆโž โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ'๐ฌ...
297K 4.9K 44
ใ€Š~cast and characters imagines/ships ใ€Š~no personal imagines, only reader inserts. ใ€Š~i try to be gender neuteral unless i say otherwise (they/them pro...