What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

By mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... More

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two

479 16 5
By mooncat99123

The left on it lunar and the right in moon
Merda's bey spirits not the best drawing but I'm not an artist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         "I got your text, is it time?" I asked when I reached our agreed meeting place.

        "No~ I just wanted to ask you if you wanted milk and cookies," Merda sarcastically said. I rolled my eyes as she continued, "there while you were peacefully walking here, hades city appeared. The only way to win this is if you, I, and Gingka work together."

        "Hmm helping the people who think I'm a goon," I muttered, "aren't you the one who told me that if they hate you, leave them to die?" I smirked.

        "Do you want me to break your back as I did to that one annoying guy at the DN," She raised an eyebrow.

        "Fine," I chuckled.

        "What's so funny?" She asked me dead serious.

        "I was remembering the look on that guys face when he saw how mad you were," I lied.

        "So you gonna let everyone die, or...?" She said.

        "So Dr. Zigarat, this is the result of your so-called 'research?' Pathetic, you're from a long line of confused humans. People who become obsessed with the power of beys and let evil overwhelm them and lose themselves in their greed. Now I will settle things once and for all," I said then took out my bey and launcher and Merda did the same.

        "Smash it to pieces along with our horrible past! Let it rip!" we both said in unison, as both our bey's spirits appeared, a dragon and two female shapeshifters aka. humans which can shapeshift. Were launched at spiral force.

        "Let's go," Merda said, I nodded and soon we were on spiral force, "Ahh I do love the beautiful sound of screaming in the afternoon."

        "Is that L-Drago, and... who's bey is that?" We heard a voice say.

        "They still don't know what your bey looks like?" I asked Merda.

        "Yeah, I just what to wait for the right time," she answered me.

        "And when is that?" I continued with my interrogation.

        "I don't know, maybe a God of destruction and at the last minute, I'll come," She smiled.

        "Yeah like that'll ever happen," He smirked, "Sorry to crush your dreams."

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        Little do you know, it will happen, we can't stop it from happening. It turns out the prophecy will become reality, well if we survive spiral force that is. Either way, we'll die.

Back to Ryuga's POV
~~~~~~~~

        "Yeah, yeah, I know it's preposterous," She answered, soon the place started shaking. We tried regaining our balance, but Merda fell on her back and then I on top of her. My face got hot and even when the place stopped shacking I was just frozen in place and couldn't move.

        "So are you going to get up? Or what?" Merda asked breaking me out of my trance. I looked at her face, a slight red blush dusted her cheeks and her arms were locked on her chest, "Well? Is there cement on your feet, ?" I shook my head and got up, even if she was blushing, it could be because she was embarrassed, who knew it was this hard to tell what a girl thinks.

        "We should get going to the centre," I said, regaining my coolness, my face back to normal.

        "Yeah~ no 'sorry Merda,'" She muttered following me.

        She now thinks I don't respect her space, great, I thought, "Sorry Merda."

        "Thank you," she said, "Hades city will soon fall into the ocean we have to finish this fast."

        "Wait, why do you think that?" I asked.

        "The announcement?" she answered.

        "I didn't listen," I told her, "We'll finish this fast if I know Gingka he and his friends are already there."

        "I wonder why but, to be honest, I'm jealous of Gingka," She said suddenly, "He has friends all over the world, amazing parents, and such a happy mind, he even tried to save you even after everything you've done. He's a great guy."

        "Um yeah, I know," I turned away, could she actually like Gingka now? Could she have a crush on him? Maybe I was right she does still hates me and she's acting like this because that's how she knows how to act with me. I guess it was a long shot, for the Dragon Emporer to love someone, that someone being his greatest rival no less.

        The first time is painful to let go but you'll get over it soon, Dragool thought to me, he was the one for emotional support, if it was L-Drago, it would be like going to your older, bully brother for advice.

        "Just as you thought, Gingka is here, along with Madoka," Merda said when we were at some wall

        "Looking good keep on sucking up that energy pal," Gingka shouted to what I think was his bey.

        "Smash the wall?" I asked.

        "You read my mind," Merda smirked, as we both took out our beys and launched them at the wall.

        "What that?" Gingka asked, then he looked closely at my bey, "L-Drago and another Bey? Could it be."

        "What are you waiting for, Gingka?" I and Merda said in unison.

        "Ryuga, Merda?" Gingka shouted at us.

        "Does he always have to do that?" I muttered to myself.

        "What are you two doing here?" He asked.

        "I got Ryuga to help your troublemaking as-self," Merda winked at him, I growled, It's wasn't because I was jealous it was because, because... I just could.

        "L-Drago show them the power of your more than just ultimate left rotation," I shouted.

        "My friend, show there two guys how it's done," Merda smirked as her bey split to two and both of them started helping.

        "Pegasus's strength is back!" Gingka exclaimed.

        "I was right, tempo is a bey that was created based on the powers of Pegasus, L-Drago, and Merda's bey. When those beys combine their powers they can even surpass the awesome power of tempo," Madoka explained.

        "Well duh, Tempo is just a copycat of our beys, we're definitely more powerful than that dumb spiral force," Merda smirked at them.

        "Now, do it now, go, go Gingka!" Merda and I said when the machine stopped spinning.

        "Yeah go Pegasus!" Gingka shouted back.

        Pegasus went up with the power of Tempo.

        "I think we should go now," Merda said as her bey came back and she left, I got my bey and started to follow her. I followed her into the forest.

        "Wait Mistre-Merda," I shouted as she stoped.

        "You almost called me 'Mistress,'" She smirked.

        "Well, I don't think I've ever shouted, 'wait, Merda,' in my life," I said to her, "I just wanted to ask you something."

        "Sure, hit me," She answered.

        "Do you like Hagane?" I asked, then she started laughing.

        "No, haha! He's my stepbrother if you forgot! Why did you want to ask me that?" she asked me.

        That relieved me that she didn't like him, can't believe I forgot that her mom got married to Ryo.

        "Well?" She asked again.

        "Uh- Just wanted to know," I answered then I turned so I wouldn't face her "Merda, I'll beat you soon enough."

        "Changing the subject, eh?" Merda asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck loosely, "Fine, but I promise you'll never win against me."

        "Yeah yeah, can you answer me on why did you kiss me at the Dark Nebula," I asked her straight forward.

        I was an awkward silence for some time until she said this, "How about this if you win against me I'll tell you and do anything you want, and as a cherry, I'll start respecting you," She smirked and let go of me.

        "And if you win?" I asked her.

        "I don't know. As the Dragon Emporer, I would think that you'll want to defeat everyone if I win, I get your title, as the um, how about Lunar Empress? I'll give you a year and a half to challenge me all you want, and on this date, the one with the most wins will have won the bet, but~ if you even win once you win," She answered.

        "What if it's a tie?" I asked now facing her.

        "I'll start respecting you and tell and do anything you want," she answered, "So?"

        I came closer to her and whispered, "if I win you'll do anything and tell me anything I want?"

        "Yes," She whispered back.

        I smiled and wrapped my right arm around her waist and pulled her into my embrace, "I'm in," then I slowly got closer, and kissed her, she kissed me back, for what reason I don't know. After some time we pulled back, "I promise, I'll find out."

        "Why did you?" she started.

        "Hey, you kissed me suddenly, I kiss you suddenly," I answered as I kissed her again and she kissed me back. We both pulled back. "I will win."

        "Just because I kissed you back doesn't mean I like you now," She told me.

        I chuckled, "Yeah," I winked and then let go of her, turning away and walking, "I'll beat you soon enough."

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

       Did he kiss me? I-I.

         Great this time it's worse, Lunar thought as Merda's 'I-I's' lasted for hours.

Months Later

~~~

        I was training at a frosty mountain, there was a full moon when my bey had more power than usual. I looked up and saw a light coming for my bey. I looked as the light hit my bey when it cleared I now saw... nothing. Happened. To. My. Bey. I started humming the tune to a song and realized my bey gaining more power, as soon as I stopped humming in changed back to its normal power.

        "Interesting," I said and started singing, "Round and Round like a horse on a carousel, we go, will I catch up to love? I could never tell." I saw that my bey has now changed to carousel-like colours, with a carousel-like border. I took a picture and stopped singing my bey turned back to normal. I looked at the picture and saw that it was like my bey turned completely new, besides my bey-top, the fusion-wheel, tip, colours, and some of the top changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAB5AC9yhY0

(Here's the song if you want Carousel by Melanie Martinez)

  Merda? Lunar Moon though in unison.

        "Looks like this 'nemesis crisis,' has some upsides," I smirked, "Lunar, Moon?"

        We are good, actually better than good, They answered in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I just need your opinion if you guys want Merda and Ryuga to appear in Beyblade Metal fight vs the sun movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGLLaJtS3AA

(Here's the movie, if you didn't watch it)

I want to do something on it but because the movie isn't that popular I don't know if you want it or not, please tell me. Because I have an idea of Helios vs Merda, Helios has a sun bey while Merda has a Moon bey it would be perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 243 21
This is the sequel to the "Burning Hearts" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so since you'll be able to understand some of th...
4K 33 12
Ryuga the strongest Blader in the world is bloody beaten and on his last legs from the God of Destruction he trys one final move to redeem himself an...
10K 282 27
This is the sequel to the "Rise From The Ashes" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so since you'll be able to understand some...