Talk Chemistry To Me

By MyRoomIsMessy

Warning: This story is going to be R-Rated and will be made private when that happens, so you must be a follo... More

Talk Chemistry To Me
Chapter One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 16

Three

49.4K 846 73
By MyRoomIsMessy

By the time Tyrone dropped me home, I was sneezing and drenched. 

This morning sitting at the bottom of my locker an hour early I was shivering and sneezing. Damn Sean and his early morning practises, all the rest of the school was basically locked and there was no way I was going to watch them train when Sam was there with his cocky grin. Jerk.

I got out my phone and flicked through my emails replying to some and then looking up at my many social media sites sighing as I heard the door open. I looked up to see Tyrone and Alistair walk in and groaned.

What on earth was with my luck and talking to Tyrone within twenty-four hours. Never before had he even looked at me, apart from the odd glare when I was with Sean and now he was dropping me home.

"So how long did you have to wait?"

I gritted my teeth glaring at him while Alistair shot a look between us both. As I was the very smart kid, note the sarcasm, I didn't get the keys from Sean before I decided to leave. So I was stuck outside my house long enough till my parents showed up from work finding me half dead on the doorstep.

"Long enough to learn my lesson," I snapped back. Tyrone laughed while Alistair told him something and walked away but not before he gave me a look. Tyrone sat down on the ground and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want?"

"What do you mean?" he asked taking a cigarette out of his pocket making me wrinkly my nose.

"Why are you talking to me exactly? Cause if you want to piss of Sean do something else, not in the mood to be the middle peice thanks," I muttered bnging my head leaning it back against the locker and closing my eyes.

"I'm talking to you because I want to, you're not what we thought,"

"What's that supposed to mean? I asked opening my eyes. 

Tyrone shrugged lighting his cigarette and I glared. If this was someone I cared I would have told them not to smoke, but I hardly knew the guy and me telling him won't change anything so I kept my mouth shut.

"You're not the spoiled jock's sister that craves attention. You're pretty cool actually,"

I rolled my eyes, that was what people thought of me? I was basking in Sean's glory. Well kick me straight but I hated being known as Sean's sister. I was a damn individual too.

"What made you realise that huh?"

"Your zero in Chem," I rolled my eyes as he chuckled making fun off me, I coughed waving a hand as the fumes came towards me.

"Sorry," he said putting it off. 

"God why do  you smoke that sh*t?" I snapped covering my nose. I was in no mood for cancer today. He shrugged watching me like I was some interesting bug he wanted to squish.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow as a loud noise started coming towards us. The boys had finished training.

"My turn to leave," he said getting up as I saw the top of Sean's red hair climbing up the stairs. I shrugged as he nodded and walked away, soon his spot was taken by the guys and Sean who looked at me.

"Do you smoke?"

"Tyrone you fuc*king idiot," I screamed as I walked into Chem, three minutes later and paused seeing everyone was looking at me.

Mrs Rightley opened her mouth and I winced, Oh sh*t, "See me after class young lady,"

Tyrone burst into chuckles as I stomped towards my seat and sat down getting many glares from Emily and the people around me. the ones who hates Tyrone anyways. I felt my seat being kicked and spun around.

"What?"

"What's got your panties in a twist?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Sean thinks I smoke now thanks to you faggot, so at lunch you are coming to my table and telling me him it was you, capisce?" I snapped. He raised an eyebrow stretching his hands behind him and leaning back.

"Why would I do that?" he snapped.

"Because I said so," and with that I turned around glaring at the worksheet on my desk. Damn him Sean was so angry at me thing morning. I had the biggest lecture un front of everyone about smoking and how f*cking disappointed he was with me.

"You know for a nerd you swear a lot,"

I looked over my shoulder glaring at him ignoring his friends around him.

"That's because I am not a nerd you mother fu-" Ethan grabbed my arm turning me back around and I shrugged him off grabbing my pencil and looked a the question.

What is the concentration of ethanol at equilibrium?

And that's when I lost my mind and wrote in response. 
"I don't fucking know why don't you teach me?" just as I heard Mrs Rightley say "Pass the papers up,"

"What?" my head shot up as I stared wide eyes. 

"Paper up," said Emily sighing grabbing mine. It took me a second before I yelped trying to grab it out.

"Let me eh change an answer please,"

She gave me a look before passing it forward and I groaned my head slamming against the table when I realised. I never wrote my name.

Thank god, there was a god after all. The rest of the lesson went by really qucik, I mean the damn test took up most of the time so when the bell rang I jumped out of the chair spinning around.

"Tell him or else I will cut off your balls and feed them to my cat"

"You have a cat?"

"Charlotte!" the thundering voice from the front of the room made me wince and I looked around to see my teacher glaring at me. With a sigh I grabbed all my things and walked up to her, "Yeah?" I asked as I leaned against her desk, "Did you want to speak to me?"

"Yes, yes as a matter of fact I do,"

Great. She took off his glasses running one hand down her face before putting them back on, from close up I could see that she was getting old, the wrinkles on her face, a few grey hairs.

"Have you noticed your results lately in Chemistry?"

"Um," should I say yes. If I do then the woman would think I was giving no shits about this subject, which was true. But then if I said no, she would think I was being careless and didn't care. So does it really matter?

"Have you noticed you're failing,"

Well duh, you mark everything I do as incorrect.

"Have you noticed I'm trying," I retorted which wasn't the wisest things I've done in my life. My brother always did say "you need a filter on that mouth of yours," But he never bought me on.

"Yes, yes I did that's why I have come up with a proposal,"

I raised an eyebrow, was she going to drop down on one knee and marry me, wait I don't think she meant that  proposal, "Yeah?"

"Yes. Alistair!" she  called out. I raised an eyebrow looking over my shoulder to see he was the only one still in class, he hadn't left with Ty which was weird. I watched as the man stood up, all six foot something and approached us.

His olive eyes took one look at me, the briefest of seconds before going to the teacher.

"This is Alistair," she said introducing us, oh yeah we've met, well my brothers met the kid. After all they hated each other's guts, "So?"

"So, he will be your tutor for this semester,"

"What?"

Mrs Rightley opened her draw and grabbed a really thick green book placing it on the table. "This is workbook and you are mean to complete this by your exam,"

I opened my mouth, "Are you serious. That probably weighs more than me, and carrying that back and forth from school will give me a back ache. Also I don't think that's possible-,"

"Charlotte let me finish. Alistair is the best student we have in Chemistry in all our year level,"

I raised an eyebrow, that was a load of bullocks, how on earth was he good at Chemistry. He barely rocks up, I think.

Mrs Rightley also placed a pink coloured sheet of paper on top of that, "You will be meeting up three times a week at the library to study. I have booked the room, Mr. Griffin will sign off after you guys have down your lessons. And if you can't make one, you will have to reschedule and Alistair will have to sign it. If you do this, I will pass you. If not, you will fail and have to repeat the subject neat year. You don't want this do you now Charlotte,"

I glared at my teacher, I wasn't an over all bad student, I was flying through my other subjects, it was just Chem that I hated, with passion. Can I blow up the classrooms with the chemicals they use.

"Understood? She prompted again.

"This is your senior year, you don't want to come back to school for one subject now do you? Don't one subjects to bring down your final score," she said as I clenched my teeth.

"You're not serious are you?" 

"Yes I am,"

I pursed my lips before taking the book and paper she was holding out, they weighed more than they look, "Whatever," I snapped turning around and walking out of the classroom, it wasn't like a tutor would help. I just didn't get chem, at all. Or why there was even a subject like that. It was plain stupid.

"Hey,"

The deep voice made me stop and looked over my shoulder, "What?" I asked as I continued walking. I had to dump these in my locker before my arms broke. Alistair followed me, waiting patiently as I opened my locker.

"What?" I asked again.

He grabbed the pink paper from me as I opened my locker and shoved the big book inside, "Our first lesson is tonight. After school, meet me at the school library,"

"As if you're good at Chem," I muttered to myself softly. I mean if he can do it, can't I?

"Did you hear me?"

"Yes I did, but I can't I have a party tonight."

"So? This will take one hour, I'll see you then," he said and then took the pink paper with him. Jerk. 

"We'll see," I said as I locked my locker, like hell was I missing out on my party thanks to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 101 20
This book is not rated mature but it does have ONE chapter where mature content is involved so PLEASE do NOT report this book. "And how do you suppo...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
87K 3.5K 71
Mature chapters have been marked with *. The more *** the more explicit. This book contains scenes of a sexual nature! "Mr Solo is dangerous, you sho...
113K 510 19
"Then do as I said hottie" She unbolting my trouser which she tossed away smiling at my rod again "Will I be her paid for this or what? I don't under...