How to Woo Jason Grace // Jer...

By Opheliac_

✓~ Percy Jackson has had a crush on Jason for as long as he can remember, tall and handsome, the perfect lead... More

Prologue: Small Bob, Annabeth, Piper, and Percy
Step 1: Make Him Notice You
Step 3: Engage in Conversation
Step 4: Do Something He'll Think is Attractive
Step 5: Make Him Smile
Step 6: Make Him Laugh
Step 7: Make Him Comfortable Around You
Step 8: Play the 'Flirt'
Step 9: Ask Him on a Date
Step 10: Give Him a Kiss
Epilouge: Jason Grace
Sequels + more

Step 2: Give Him a Smile

18.7K 852 536
By Opheliac_

Step 2: Give Him a Smile

Percy's forehead hurt more than ever, his bruise had faded a little down to a yellow and light purple mark over the past day and a bit since he smacked his head against the locker. Small Bob was doing a good job of keeping it warm again, and still managing to coat his lips in cat hair.

Percy woke at 6:30 on Wednesday morning, he slowly got up, with brief pauses to pet Small Bob. He showered and put his nose and lip ring in this time, he let his Mohawk stay floppy and then left the bathroom.

Sally was throwing up again, Poseidon has decided to start work late that day so Percy was stuck walking to school in the cold snow.

"You look like Olaf." Annabeth tells him when he finally gets to school, his hands are numb and shaky making it hard for him to pick his books up.

"I feel like O-Olaf." Percy splutters shivering, his woollen gloves, hat and scarf were doing fuck all to keep him warm.

"Want a hug." She holds out her arms, the gesture is one that Percy gladly accepts until Piper comes rampaging down the hall and slings an arm around Annabeth's neck.

"We have a pop quiz in Physics!" Piper cries, Percy moves away and back to his locker where he starts fumbling with books again.

"Shit!" Annabeth yells pulling her book out of her bag and starts to frantically read.

"We should go to the library during first period, we'll miss a trig lesson but I don't think it'll matter." Piper suggests, Annabeth thinks it over carefully but soon agrees.

"Don't leave me to face trig alone you she-demons!" Percy gasps.

"You'll be fine! Don't forgot your wooing job for today." Piper instructs dragging her girlfriend off to the library. Percy sighs dramatically and checks his phone.

Step 2: Give him a smile! :) But don't look like the joker!

Percy snorts in amusement and puts his phone away and begins the struggle of picking up heavy books with numb and frozen fingers.

Mrs Hare-Shire, the trigonometry teacher was droning on and on like a robot. The entire class was droopy and barely listening, how the woman wasn't boing herself was beyond Percy.

Mrs Hare-Shire or as she was known by the student body; Mrs Horse-Shite is an elderly lady with big buck teeth like a horse and poor eyesight.

Percy casts his eyes around the class room, normally he and Piper would be sitting at the back throwing paper airplanes around the room without letting Hare-Shire notice while Annabeth furiously took notes. Now however, he didn't know anyone so it was just boring words in a boring atmosphere.

Well, almost boring.

Jason Grace is in his trig class, sitting on the other side of the room usually behind Piper and Annabeth but now it's just empty desks. Jason has a white plaster over the bridge of his nose, Percy grimaces at the memory from yesterday.

Jason casts his glance over to Percy as if he could feel Percy's look, Percy waits for the glare because of what happened yesterday but it doesn't come.

Instead, Jason makes an over exaggerated sleeping expression while rolling his eyes and gesturing to Mrs Horse-Shite. Percy gives him a smile, Jason looks away quickly and back to the teacher. Percy looks down at his desk miserably, what was wrong with his smile? Did he have something in his teeth?

"Mr Jackson, can you please answer me this?" Mrs Hare-Shire says while he checks his teeth for anything that could possibly be stuck in there, he looks up to see the older woman indicating to the board where a scramble of triangles and numbers are splattered, it's horrible to Percy's dyslexic mind.

"I can't read that." Percy responds.

"You can't read it or you don't want to read it?" She says like he's stupid, Percy scowls.

"I can't read it Horse-Shite!" Percy snaps, the class erupts into laughter.

"Detention for a week!" Mrs Hare-Shire barks.

"Yeah, whatever." Percy grunts grabbing his book and bag, suddenly not cold anymore and storming out of the class, slamming the room behind him.

"Step 2," Percy whispers on his way to the library, "is complete."

Hope you liked it! Comment and vote! :)

Love Percy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 207 19
DISCONTINUED, UNFINISHED Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. Two polar opposites. She is a figure skater who practices with her brothers. He is the cap...
205K 6.2K 26
❝Stay safe, Cap,❞ Percy whispered to his best friend. ❝I'll . . . see you at the end of the line one day.❞ In which a relationship evolves between a...
55.2K 941 15
Mortal highschool AU - Percy Jackson is a complete nerd. He's a wus and has never been kissed, according to rumours. Annabeth Chase is a popular girl...
63.6K 1.9K 16
Percy Jackson is a hero, and no one denies it. He's known for never faltering nor stumbling, even at times gods would cower in fear. He's everyone's...