Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yลซgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-รˆnouement
57-Eccedentesiast
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

58-Bittersweet

105 9 6
By AvyannaTremaine

(please enjoy the picture above😌😌)

Taehyung's POV:

(Bet you weren't expecting this😂)

All three of us were making our way home. I have had many sticky situations in life and each one kept getting worse than the one before. I went out this afternoon for relaxing myself and things escalated so quickly that I was literally speechless all afternoon, I still was.

I almost regretted meeting Saura and also weirdly felt relieved. I was not sure of how Jimin would take the news. He would of course be elated to know that she was here but about the kid.
That would be a whole new story. It was a fiasco. She would be a gift for him of course, she was an Angel. How could anyone deny having a kid like that?

My only worry was how he would take the news. This would affect him mentally and extend towards his career too. How would people accept that he had been having a four year old kid all along, over night? They would badmouth not only him but her too. People had no sense when it came to gossiping. They would go a step further to blame the kid too. What did the kid do? It was the fault of her parents who couldn't solve things between them. 

Saura had already been through so, so damn much trouble that I didn't want things to affect her any more, even though it wasn't my choice to make. Poor kid. I felt so bad for her.

Jimin was a brother to me and I really wanted the best for him. I prayed for his future.

With so many things on my mind I didn't realize what was going around me.

"Tae I have been calling you for five minutes! What are you thinking about?" Kook asked me.

"He is worried about Jimin obviously." Jin sighed from the driver's seat. "I feel bad for both of them. They really need to sit down, be adults and talk this out. Something they should have done ages ago. Stupid kids. Look at the situation they are in now! They have a four year old kid for God's sake and the father doesn't even know of it! Jeez!"

"Stop speaking and focus on the road. God why do you speak so much when you get angry?" Kook shook his head. "So what do we do now?"

"Nothing." My reply made Kook turn to look at me, in surprise. "I'll speak to Jimin, you guys explain things to the rest of the group."

"Fair enough." Jin said in a tired voice. "Being an adult is so hard. Can't have a single day without drama."

I mentally agreed with him as we parked the car in the shed.

I walked into the lounge, looking for Jimin. He wasn't there.

"Jimin?" I stood in front of his room knocking the door.

"Yes!" He replied and I turned the knob to enter.

"Good luck." Kook whispered into my ears as he walked past me.

Luck. I surely needed that. I really didn't want to do this but no one else was better suited to do it other than me.

"Back from shopping? Did you get my snacks?" He asked, sitting on the rotating chair in front his table.

Did I get you anything? Of course, a wife and a kid.

"Um no. I do have something to say though." I sat down on his bed, fingers fumbling with my rings.

"Hmm." He motioned for me to speak as he ate some snacks. Though he was behaving quite cheerfully, his eyes always portrayed his pain.

His heart was hurting, he never showed it. But his body was honest. When you are in physical pain, you cry. But the heart is a liar. It stays quiet even when it hurts.

"We met someone this afternoon." I spoke clearly. He nodded expectantly.
"Um, We met.... met Saura."

He stopped chewing and looked at me with blank eyes and then cracked an uncomfortable smile. "Stop playing games Tae. This isn't funny. Don't joke about things related to her..."

"I am not joking Jimin." I stopped him. How were we both going to manage this?
"I really met her at the mall today."

Jimin looked at me, eyes wide with surprise and anticipation.

"She...she was fine. She asked how you were" How was I going to tell him about the kid?

"How is she?" He asked me, eyes glistening. "What did you tell her about me? Did she say anything more?"

"She's fine. We told her how much you missed her. Way too much." I decided to answer every question before he asked them. "Jin told her everything, including how we searched for her and yes, she had been in Korea all along. She has been living here for five years."

His eyes teared up and turned red. "How the hell is that possible? I searched..."

"We looked for her when she had been abroad for a short while." I took a deep breath before I dropped the bomb. "That's beside the point. I have something more imp.."

"What do you mean it's beside the point?" He raised his voice as a tear rolled down his cheek. "You are telling me that she has been living here all along and I didn't know that? How could I not know Taehyung? I should have fallen at her feet begging for forgiveness the moment I got back on my two feet. I..." He started choking up as tears fell down freely.

I knew that he regretted himself a lot.

"You still have to beg for her forgiveness. She...you..." I sighed, biting down on my lip.

"She what?" He looked at me desperately. "Please don't tell me she is leaving me again." He stood up abruptly and came closer to me. "Where is she?"

I stood up and gulped down, placing my hands on his shoulders, trying to make him sit back down. He tried shaking me away but I kept my grip strong.

"F*cking sit down for a second Jimin. I'll take you to her!" I shouted, calming him for a second, but he still glared at me. I didn't raise my voice often and he knew something must be serious if I did so.

"There's something you need to know."

"Quit the drama and just spit it out already." He spat at me.

I was at the edge of my wits. This was taking a toll on me. This would affect not only him but us too. My anger got the best of me.

"Alright then! She was pregnant when you kicked her out of the house mercilessly. She worked like a slave for you and what did you do? You just kicked her out onto the freaking road!
She moved out of the city and worked her arse off while giving birth to your child and spent the last four years bringing the child up all alone. Happy? Are you happy with what you have done?"

He dropped down on the chair, losing strength in his legs as my words took a toll on him.
I sat down opposite him. I spoke after a while, giving him time to digest the fact.

"She is a beautiful child Jimin. Her name is Cho hee. We played with her all afternoon and I can swear that she is your child. She is an exact copy of you." I teared up too.
"I am really sorry for both of you. You need to accept the fact. I know that it's something huge, but you guys really need to get back together, at least for the sake of your kid."

Jimin stayed silent, not a single noise arose from him as silent tears fell down seamlessly. I gave him a hug.
"Cry it all out. But it is best for your sanity if you just wrap your mind around this fast enough and get her back. She is living miserably."

He broke down, wailing loudly at my last words. I remained silent, giving him my shoulder to cry on. "How could she hide something like this from me for so long? How could she?"

Why was life so hard on him? He had been through a life changing accident only to lose his love too. Now when he finally got to get back with her, he needed to share his love with a daughter that he didn't even know existed until a few minutes ago. Had we known about all this earlier, they would have lived a better life. I was thankful for knowing about it at least now. Fate finally decided to bring them together.

Perhaps the earth was made round so we wouldn't see too far down the road.

"Your child needs you. You will never let her go once you see her. Go back to them Jimin. You need them and so do they." I told him, patting his head as a tear slipped my eyes. Their story would pull the strings of anyone's heart.

"Where are they? I want to see them now." He held my hands, looking at me desperately.

"They... it's midnight Jimin. They are both asleep. I dropped them off at a hotel..."

"Which one? Please Tae." He asked me, getting out of his chair.

Of course he wouldn't listen to me. What was I expecting? But I knew he would pull out something like that. Exactly why I managed to bring the room's key with me. I was the one who locked the door on my way out. It took a lot to convince Saura to let me pay for the room. She flat out refused to do so.
I brought the key with me as I had decided to meet her the next day first thing in the morning, if Jimin had refused to, which he wouldn't of course. But better safe than never.

"Let's go." I smiled at him.

We stood outside her door soon. Jimin stood there fretting, key in hand. I placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him an encouraging nod. His hands trembled as he opened the door and stepped in. I left the place smiling to myself.

I was finally at peace, knowing that things would finally end well for my friend. I smiled, walking towards the elevator.
_______________________________

Third person's POV:

He entered the dark room, hands trembling from anticipation and fear of what he'd see. His eyes fell on a pair of sleeping figures on the bed. He slowly made his way towards his woman, who was sleeping peacefully unaware of the fact that the one person she needed so desperately was finally within her reach.

He dropped onto his knees by the side of the bed as he saw her face, lit by the dim light emitted from the bedside lamp. He shed tears of mirth on finally being able to see and touch the woman he had yearned for so long.

He ran his fingers over her face, tracing her features, that had aged over time from the hurdles of life. He saw a new woman in her. She was no longer a woman cruising along with life. She was a mother who had conquered life and was holding the reigns.

He regretted letting her go and kept apologizing to her, over and over again, though his words fell on deaf ears. Never once did he let go of her hand.

The noise of a body shifting on the other side of the bed, arose his heart rate. He tucked his lover's body in with the bedsheet and slowly moved towards the other side of the bed.
His eyes widened in astonishment as he laid his eyes on the tiny child. The extent to which she resembled him, truly frightened and fascinated him.

His child. His blood.

He now had an heir to carry his bloodline on. He felt alien to the child and felt a magnetic pull of love towards her, at the same time. The moment he laid his eyes on her, he knew that he would kill for her. She belonged to him. Possessiveness took over him as he looked at the two women that he had missed for long.

He crouched down and placed his lips over his child's forehead, touching her for the first time.
"I've received enough punishment in life for sending you both away from me. I've missed you both. I promise to..."

He stopped. He had promised the same to her mother and he failed to keep his word, terribly.

"I will stay this time. I promise." He kissed her tiny palm as his tears wet them.

He placed a protective kiss over his woman's forehead too before leaving them to sleep in peace. He placed the key on the bedside table before he left.

"I'll come back for you both tomorrow." He promised to himself as he left the place, a happy man.
_________________

The next morning she woke up to her daughter sleeping peacefully. The one thing that no one knew about was that she had decided to leave the place as early as she could. She didn't have the courage to face him and confess the fact that she had hid their child from him for so long.

She packed her things and left the room, her sleeping child in her arms.

"I'm on my way home. As for yesterday, I am truly sorry Dae hyun." She texted the heart broken man.
She left for the one place she called home with her child. She knew that she was being a coward again, but she didn't have the courage to face him. She couldn't.
_________________

"Sorry." He read out loud. Dae hyun. He spent the whole night in despair drinking the night away. "All she can say is that. I lost her to you again Park Jimin. I thought I had a chance but I didn't realize.....that I didn't have a chance to begin with.

You can't really hold onto something. The tighter you hold onto them, the more they wanna slip away. All you do is love them and make sure they know that you're not going to slip away.
______________________________________

Author's note:

Bet no one expected such different POVs  in this chapter 😌😏. I personally loved writing this. Let's buckle up for drama next chapter.

Until then, I seriously can't wait for this. It's going to be dynamic.🤭🤭😍😍

Also, hello? Why are you breaking hearts across the world? 😭😭

I hate these two for being so handsome.😭😭 I love them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 3.9K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
126K 4.4K 42
[ยฐโ€ขโ—3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARDโ—โ€ขยฐ] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
4.7K 1K 66
Noticing the flashes of the camera and hearing a mess of voices coming towards the crowd. I unhurriedly move towards the crowd, ignoring the media an...
4.2K 419 38
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿค Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...