His Replaced bride ✔

By 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... More

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
12. New Hopes
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
32. Missing him
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
37. First date
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
45. Its hurting
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
48. Broken
49. Paining hearts.
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
54. Game over
55. Only Love
56 Always And Forever
Epilogue
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

44. Evil eye

107K 6.1K 694
By 37SpreadYourwings

When your favourite story is going to end then you should show your love and support fully, but from the last 2 parts, I have noticed votes have dropped. Try to be as supportive as always, to encourage me to give regular updates.

Nowadays, it's becoming really difficult for me to get the time and write the parts, but still, I don't want to break my schedule because of the love you have for this story.

And please bear my mistakes, and keep loving the story. Check out the beautiful cover by Aarya_25🤩 Thanks for this gift💞💞

.......

Samaira went to his room number where her uncle has been shifted. She roamed her eyes around to check her aunty or Dhriti but they were not present there. She didn't call them also, just then a nurse came out from his room. She went to her.

"Excuse me, Is he conscious now?" Samaira asked the Nurse about her Uncle, Ishwar.

"Yes, you can meet him but don't talk much. He needs to rest." Saying this Nurse left.

Samaira picks up the fruits and some other stuff she brought with her, which Damini asked to bring and walked to his room. It was the 3rd day, of his being in the hospital. She didn't get to meet him yet, first, the Doctors didn't allow much and then Damini and Dhriti deserves first to go and meet him. In these 2 days, Damini clearly using her for money and for her personal motives.

She didn't bother about it much, she thought to meet him once and then go. But she has noticed some tension between Damini and Dhriti but didn't dare to ask them, maybe it's because of the current situation.

She slowly walked inside and put the stuff on the side table. Hearing some noise, he opened his eyes slowly. He found Samaira near her, She sat near him and give him a small smile. He was looking paler and older than the last time she saw him, her eyes brimmed immediately.

"How are feeling? Uncle." She asked in a low voice. He nodded giving her a small smile also. He is feeling happy to see her. He didn't expect her to be here.

"How are you? Samaira beta." He asked her. This is the question, which always made him worried. He wanted to meet her but he couldn't, he couldn't dare to go against the oldest Rajvansh's order.

"I'm good, Uncle. I'm happy." Samaira answered his unasked question. She could sense his worry behind his voice.

"I didn't get the chance before but I'm very sorry for what I did to you. I know It was my selfishness, and.." He said but she cut him in the middle.

"Don't say like this. You were always like my father, you were the only one who was on my side and honestly I'm very happy, Uncle."

"I...I got my family, because of you." Samaira said with tears in her eyes. Tears of happiness, Ishwar can see the happiness in her eyes, and he got satisfied hearing this from her. Maybe his late brother would forgive him now.

They chatted for a few more minutes then she came out as he needs to rest. She whipped her cheeks and smiled. She felt good after talking to him. She checked but still, Damini and Dhriti have not returned.

"Mam, you need to pay the rest of the amount." A Nurse informed her. Samaira nodded and left for the reception.

"Mam, it's 4 lakhs and 40 thousand."

She widens her orbs hearing the amount. What's happening?? She couldn't react much, as it's an expensive hospital and She paid extra also for upcoming days. As she won't come tomorrow because Abhimaan is returning tonight.

"Sign these papers also."

She nodded and signed some papers but something caught her eyes. She stopped. The bill shows there were two surgeries performed. She frowned.

She read the complete report, only get shocked. She stumbled on her feet.

Oh My God!!

This can't be true.

Her Aunt used her money for her personal benefit and not just benefits, it's crime. I have to talk to her.

Samaira called Dhriti but she disconnects her call. She asked about them at the reception and they informed her about their location. She left towards the room where they were present.

She opened the door of the room and saw Dhriti was lying on the hospital bed while Damini was sitting beside her. Damini saw her and got a little shocked. Dhriti didn't show any emotion, she was busy in her thoughts.

"What are you doing here?" Damini said getting up from her seat. Samaira looked at her felt angry and cheated at the same time.

"Why did you do this? Aunty...This is wrong.." Samaira said. Her voice was a little loud which Damini didn't like. She was supposed to be scared of her always and keep her mouth shut.

"Lower your voice, Samaira. Don't forget with whom you are talking. And I don't know what you are talking about." Damini said with a harsh voice. She is feeling that she knew everything but still, she said this.

"You don't know....you don't about the abortion just happened today. It's Dhriti's Abortion. Right???"

"She was pregnant," Samaira said in disbelief. She looked towards Dhriti, who was not looking at them.

"Shut up, Samaira. Don't ever say this again and to anyone. If anyone would come to know about it then I'll not spare you." Damini threatened her. Samaira flinched a little seeing her angry eyes. But, today she can't let this go.

"This is our family matter, you stay out of this. I didn't ask your opinion." Damini replied.

"It matters to me when she used my name on the abortion papers."

Samaira yelled for the first time at her. Damini didn't like this tone. Dhriti looked at her mother with a shocking expression. She also has no idea about it.

"Because she is still not married. And We can't tell this to anyone, not her father. Do you have any idea, how would he take this??

" And you are married, So it's no harm to write your name on the reports," Damini said casually.

"You can't use my name on this.
Did you ever ask her or you manipulated her like also? It's about a life, how could you be so cruel?" Samaira said to her. She has never dared to speak in front of her but today she couldn't stop herself.

"Mom, it's wrong..why did you write her name?." Dhriti said in the middle. She was ready for the abortion, she is young and unmarried. She is also not ready for a baby, and when there was some tension going on between her and Rajat, this is clearly not the right time.

She was confused about this but Damini pressured her more, she didn't even let her talk to Rajat. But when her father admitted to the hospital, she felt her mother was right. She has already humiliated him and now she doesn't want to add more to his life. She thought she will talk to Rajat after her father got some stability.

"You ungrateful girl, how dare you?" Damini raised her hand to slap her for disrespecting her. She needs to learn her place again.

But something happened to shock her. Dhriti also got shocked.

Samaira holds her hand in the middle with equal anger in her eyes.

"This is wrong and you can't change this fact by showing your angry on me because I'm no more scared of you," Samaira said.

"Of course, why would you? You have become the owner of a rich family...Now, why would you listen to me? But always remember this is all because of me..." Damini said to her glaring at her hard. If it was the old Samaira, she would have got her slap and her taunts quietly but she is no more that girl who was scared of her. She is Abhimaan's wife, who is her strength, her support and her family. She is not alone.

"No, you didn't give me anything. You never give me anything. You always hated me, what wrong did I ever do to you??"

"I was a little girl when I came to your house, ....who has lost her parents..." Tears fall down her eyes, thinking about all the memories. Damini was all unaffected still. Samaira whipped her tears, it's a waste of time to say anything to her.

She doesn't deserve a single drop of her tear.

"You have always said that you did a favour on me, then let me remind you something...I did a favour on you by saving your respect when your daughter runs away from the wedding." Damini got shocked hearing her. Her eyes were red, angry and her face show the confidence she is having right now. Damini can't intimidate her anymore.

Samaira turned to go but stopped and looked at her again.

"Don't worry about the bill, I have paid it already." She left giving a last glance to Dhriti, like saying her to think on her own now.

Samaira walked about of the hospital, furiously whipped her tears. She took a long breath. Abhimaan's words rung into her ears. They made you cry, don't go there.

He was right. He was always right.

She needs him. She needs his embrace to hide. She needs his protective arms to hold her. Just then her cell buzzed with his name. She smiled in tears seeing his name. How he always gets to know that she needs him.

She took some long breaths and clear her throat before picking his call.

"Where are you,? Samaira.." He asked her directly. She smiled hearing his voice, always caring about her.

"I'm at the hospital when you are coming back." She asked him. She heard him signing. He didn't like this but didn't say anything to her. He will talk to her at home about this.

"I'll come tomorrow, morning. When will you go home?" He asked her

"I have to take some notes from Ritika, then I will go. Don't worry I'll reach before evening." She said getting inside the back seat of her car.

"Evening....okay...stay safe and I miss you," Abhimaan said to her.

"I miss you too." She smiled, last time she was struggling to say this. But now she is openly admitting that she is missing him and wants him to come fast to her.

She cut the call and soon reached the college. Ritika said to meet outside the college, she will give her the notes.

"Samaira, you have missed 3 days of the college, it's not good. Professor was asking about you." Ritika said to her.

"Yeah, I know...but I'll join from tomorrow for sure.." She replied.

"Come, I'll drop you.." Samaira said to her. Usually, Sagar came to pick her or she go alone but she thought to spend some time with her as Abhimaan is not at home so she will feel alone there too.

"No..Sagar is coming in some time." Ritika informed her, just then Sagar came waving towards them.

Samaira got confused seeing him. How did he come early and not Abhimaan?

"Hey Samaira, you here....you should be home with Abhi, he was dying to come to you," Sagar said.

"He is home.." Samaira asked with a surprised face. Ritika noticed her shocked reaction too.

"Yes, we come together. He directly went home. You didn't know??" Sagar asked her, she denied it. Why did he lie to me?

"Ohh!!! He must be thinking to surprise her. You idiot, you ruined his plan.." Ritika said smacking his arm.

"How would I know that?? He didn't tell me?? Samaira doesn't tell him that you met me, he will kill me.." Sagar said to Samaira. She chuckles at him.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything but now I need to go to surprise him.." Samaira said and left immediately with the excitement to meet him and to surprise him also. In the middle, she bought some fresh flowers also for him.

He will like it.

She entered her home, no one was present in the hall. She hurriedly walked towards their room, he must be there. She was busy in her world that she realized when she bumped with someone.

"Can't you see properly, ...." A girl yelled at her. She blinked her eyes not knowing the person standing in front of her, in her house.

She looked at her attire, she was wearing a knee-length skinny dress, which was all misplaced. Her hairs were all messy, her makeup was also ruined...her lips were looking, like she has been...kissed.

That girl was none other than, Natasha, who was smirking looking at her. She purposely faked it like she is adjusting her clothes.

"Who are you?? Why did you enter here like this?? Who allowed you to come this time, when we were busy??" Natasha said arrogantly to her.

Samaira felt weird. This girl seems to know to her. She felt she has seen her before also. After pressuring her mind, she remembered her seeing Abhimaan once when he came to Ritika's cafe. She was the girl, with him.

He knows her.

"Excuse me. It's my house. I can come anytime I want, I should be asking this question." Samaira replied to her. She didn't like the way she asked her like she owns her place.

Natasha faked being shocked in front of her like she doesn't know her. But in reality, she knows her very well. And more perfectly after keeping records on her for the past 2 weeks. She was noticing her every move, that's why she came on this time...knowing she would come anytime.

"This is your house....Are you kidding me..?? Have you seen yourself?? One second....Are you Abhi's that wife...what he calls, A named material something.." She tries to think something? Samaira's expression's changed hearing this. But, she shrugged it off.

"What are you doing here, when no one was at home??" Samaira asked her, still showing her confidence to her.

"Now, I understand why he was so desperate suddenly to have me....you are seriously not his type.."

"God!! That's why he forced me to break up with Sagar. I should have known this now.." She laughed at her, seeing her top to bottom. Samaira's heart sunk hearing this.

"Who are you?" Samaira asked her, holding her strength.

"Natasha Sinha...your husband's Girlfriend, you know...like when he needs me for some personal pleasure, don't worry... nothing serious....we are like this from always, "

Natasha..Natasha....yes, she was. was..Sagar's ex.

"Maybe he is not happy with you, or not enjoying exactly....but we are so amazing in bed, he was far better than Sagar also...that's why I broke up with him too."

Samaira felt disgusting hearing all this from her. This can't be true. Never.

"Stop your nonsense....and get out of my house.." Samaira said to her. Natasha glared at her. She can't let her plan flop, she needs to ruin Abhimaan's happiness at any cost. Of his happiness is this girl, then I'll ruin snatch her from him. I will throw her out of his life and then he will be mine...all mine.

"You think I'm lying, wait..." Natasha said and do something on her mobile, and showed her. Samaira's eyes widen seeing the pictures on her phone.

No

No

It was the pictures of Abhimaan and Natasha in a very inappropriate position, she couldn't see them. She looked away, her eyes brimmed with tears. She blinked them away. She can't feel weak. No, this couldn't be some fake pictures also....Yeah....

"You think I'll believe all this shit....Just out from my house or I'll call the guards.." Samaira said pointing a finger at her. Natasha burned in anger. She felt insulted, she will not let this go easily. But, she left for now.

It's okay if you don't fall into my trap now. I have so many more ways for both of you.
Natasha left mumbled to herself.

Samaira felt her heartbeat rising, she was scared...with all this. She needs to talk to him. She hurriedly searches for him.

He was not here, she thought to check on Terence also. She walked on the stairs fastly. Her breathing was uneven, but she doesn't care. She wants something else.

She found him coming to her already. She stopped and smiled at him.

He is here.

He also smiled on finding her and took some fast steps towards her, like he was very restless all the while and wanting her only.

He hugged her immediately.

"I was waiting for you..." He said. But she didn't hug him. Her smile was gone when she saw something. Her eyes couldn't believe what she just saw.

He can't do this to me.

He can't cheat me.

.......

Done!!!

Your thoughts on Damini, Dhriti and Natasha...🤐🤐 everything together. Ufff

I hope, you have liked that Samaira herself showed Damini her place. She can stand for herself. Right!!

Damini....😡😡 she used Samaira name on Abortion papers and used her money, that woman...seriously...Dhriti, have some brain now.

What happened between Abhimaan and Natasha....is it true?? And the pictures and her inappropriate state.....what's happening here???

Samaira is still holding on to Abhimaan. She didn't fall weak in front of her.  Let's hope for the best...

You think...Natasha will return again???

Let's see in future updates,..every part is going to be interesting..

So....fast., share your views and votes to get the next update fast.

Vote

Share

Comments
Bye...

Bye..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 15.1K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
97.9K 6.9K 39
CAN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURN INTO SOMETHING MORE? Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh, a 31-year-old, stoic, intimidatingly gorgeous billionaire CEO, unfortunatel...
194K 8.9K 70
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
10.5M 685K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...