๐•๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค...

By FairyYuta_

Yumark one shots.( I only do smut if requested ) No Mpreg, rape, abuse or underaged smuts!! DISCLAIMER!! THI... More

Barista โ™ก
Prom?
Sad
"I speak better than Mark "
Fake boyfriend ( ft. Jaeyong )
Best friends to boyfriends
Yumark instagram #1
Demon
Man in the mask
After the the concert {M}
I found my soul mate
Morning cuddles
Hybrid
Jealous baby
Hanahaki
Mistle toe
Wierd dreams {M}
Insecure
"I speak better than Mark Pt 2 "
Adorable
Maybe the rain isn't So bad :)
We Meet Again ~
Requests ๐ŸŒผ
Bartender {M}
"I Don't Like You"

Fuck and confess {M}

6.6K 128 174
By FairyYuta_

Smut Requested by @seesawyoongi
If you are uncomfortable, skip

Yuta and Mark were both madly in love with each other. Both too oblivious to acknowledge each others feelings.Yuta would always show skin ship towards the younger and it always made him blush.

But.

Not only did they have love feelings to each other, but also sexual feelings.
Mark would be lying if he said he hasn't fingerd himself while watching Yuta fancams and Yuta would be lying if he said he didn't imagine the the younger under him moaning his name as he slid in and out of his tight hole.

The older snapped out of his imagination as Mark walked in.
" oh hey hyung!" The younger boy exclaims . " Hey Markie " 

Mark walks over to the fridge to get a bottle of watter while Yuta slurps up the rest of his noodles. While opening the  bottle , Mark hurts his finger and ends up dropping the water bottle on the floor making the water flow out.

"Well shit" The younger mumbles under his breath reaching down to grab the bottle and 'accidently' sticking his ass out abit more.
Hoping to catch someone's attention.
Yuta who heard the sound turned his head  to see what happened and his breath hitched.

He gulped back the lump in his throat as he watched the younger wipe up his mess, ass on full view.
Fuck. Thought  Yuta as he saw Mark on his knees and fuck did that turn him on . Yuta felt his pants tighten and immediately put his bowl in the sink.

"H-hey Mark can you wash that,  I gotta pee really badd" Yuta said putting on  a act.He saw Mark frown a little before he nodded. As Mark cleaned up the rest of  the mess In the kitchen , Yuta went to fix his ...not so little problem.
.
.
.

After that little incident it seemed like Mark was bending down alot more than usual . Yeah sure the members didn't notice but one member definitely did. Yuta would always end up with boners because of Mark's little stunts and he's finally had enough of it.

Walking up to his room, he walked past Mark's room and so this as a perfect opportunity . The younger was lying on his stomach with a remote in his hand clearly bored. Yuta knocked on the door making him jump a little but smile when he sees it's his crush .

"Oh hey hyung wanna watch a movie?" Mark asks making space on his bed. " Yeah sure but can we watch anime?" Yuta says with a slight smirk having the perfect Anime to watch.
"Oh yeah sure, you can pick" Mark smiles as Yuta sits next to him.

What Mark didn't know was that Yuta was gonna pick the most sexual anime he could find and on top of that it was Gay.

During the first episode it was ok , but as they watched a couple more it started to get worse to the point where there was an actual sex scene on the screen. There moans made Mark bite his lip to stop him from getting hard.But oh god was that hard .

To make things even worse Yuta's hand was on the inside of his thigh , rising up bit by bit until it touched his crotch lightly causing Mark to moan softly. He thought because Yuta didn't react he didn't hear but he was wrong.As soon as Yuta heard Mark moan his dick sprang to life.

Mark was getting uncomfortable with the throbbing coming from his below region.He stood up from the bed making sure Yuta couldn't see his boner. " Y-yuta hyung, I-i  am g- going to the b-bathroom " He stutters out ears burning red.

Without an answer from Yuta he starts walking to the door but is grabbed by the wrist and pinned to his dresser , wrists above his head.
Yuta smirks as he sees Mark's wide eyes. " What's wrong slut, Cat got your tounge?" Yuta growls in his ear causing him to moan.Mark had the biggest degrading kink.

Yuta's hand slid up Mark's thigh giving his groin a sqeeze earning a little whimper. " Where's all your confidence now huh? Weren't you Showing your ass to all the members?  Oh for who? Who were you bending down for ? Answer me " Yuta growled  gripping Mark's ass tightly.

" I-it w-was f-for ahh~ " Mark was cut off by a moan that escaped his lips as as Yuta started to knead his ass through his Joggers. "It was for who slut " Yuta slapped his ass . " F-for you ! Ahh~" Mark moaned loudly as Yuta started stroking him through his pants.

Yuta smirked at his response and sat him up onto the dresser." Good boy " He whispers huskily before taking of his shirt . Mark takes off his too and starts to unbuckle Yuta's Jeans .While doing so Yuta attacks his neck sucking and biting a hickey low enough so members can't see.He would love to see the younger covered in millions of hickies but doesn't want to get him embarrassed.

After getting Yuta's Jeans of the Older pulled away from Marks neck and admired his work.He then pulled of Mark's grey Joggers and boxers together in one go , his patience running low.Mark gasps as his erected dick is met with the cold air.

But that doesn't last for long as Yuta takes him in his  warm mouth whole causing Mark to moan loudly. Yuta stops his actions and Mark whines.

" You gotta be quite baby or the other members will here "

Mark only nods and Yuta takes him back in his mouth bobbing his head.Mark's eyes  water from the pleasurable feeling as he bites his  lips trying not to moan loudly. Mark is about to cum when Yuta pulls of with a pop. " Uh -uh baby, you only get to Cum after me " Mark whimpers.

Yuta puts 2 fingers into Mark's mouth ordering him to suck which he does and smothers them in saliva. Yuta pulls his fingers  out and prods one at the entrance of Mark's puckering hole.He sticks one finger in and suprisingly  it slips past easily. He adds another finger in and that also slips easily . He slips one more and that goes in easy to.

He raises and eyebrow at Mark and the other just blushes. " I-i m-masterbate ya know " Mark looks down cheeks and ears burning red.
Yuta cooes and kisses the tip of the others nose.The cute moment is soon over as Yuta thrusts his fingers up hitting Mark's prostate straight on.

Mark arches his back , moaning loudly at the feeling. Yuta keeps hitting that spot making Mark moan more and more.Mark looks down and sees the uncomfortable restraints over Yuta's boner and immediately tells him to stop.

" Hyung, I'm prepped already put it in" He breathes. 

"But what if I hurt-"

Mark cuts Yuta of with his lips.

"I said  put it in  " He orders and Yuta nods taking of his last item of clothing. He spits on his hands and smears it on his dick as lube.He aligns the tip at Marks whole and looks at him asking for permission. Mark nods and Yuta slowly starts pushing in.

The older groans and throws his head back when he bottoms out. Sweat starts to pool on both of there bodies and there breathing is abit of." Move "
Mark orders and Yuta wastes no time before thrusting up slowly. Mark moans as pleasure shoots up his spine.

After another nod from Mark Yuta starts rocking faster groaning and moaning at the tight heat.He opens Mark's legs wider pushing them up to his chest and watching as his dick slides in and out of Mark's hole.
Mark was a moaning mess, arching his back beautifully as Yuta hits just the right spots.

The room is fill with the sounds of skin slapping, heavy panting and loud moans and groans. " So tight " Yuta mutters out completely in bliss.Mark is feeling the same thing he just can't form sentences with the amount of pleasure he is getting.  " Y-yuta hyung, I need to tell you something " He moans out as Yuta starts to hit his prostate.

" W-what is it " Yuta groans in pleasure. " I-i l-love you " Mark finally confesses his moans getting louder as he was reaching his high. Yuta smiles at the younger, snapping his hips foward and moaning. " I l-love you t-to Markie " Yuta leans down and captures Mark's lips in a heated and passionate kiss.

There tounges slither together as they both start to reach there high. "Y-yuta I need to c-cum "  Mark moans out . " Wait for me " Yuta grunts and pulls out flipping Mark over making him on his hands and knees . He enters back again and Mark let's out a loud moan loving the new position.

Yuta held Mark's chin up making him look into the mirror, reflecting them fucking and fuck was it hot. Mark would have came just from that but he had to wait for Yuta so he held back. Yuta kept slamming into Mark until he released his load into Mark filling him up to the brim.

The feeling of being filled made Cum in an instant. He let out a cry of pleasure as strings of white sprayed onto the dresser below. Yuta pulled out making Mark wince in pain.
He apologises and watches as his Cum drips out of Mark's ass hole.

Mark feels the Cum running down his thigh and instantly blushes. He gets down slowly from the dresser and immediately falls in pain as the pain in his backside appears. Yuta runs to his side and helps him up, carrying him to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.

" I wasn't to rough on you was I ?" Yuta asks as he carresses Mark's cheek . Mark only smiles . " You were amazing " Mark kisses his lips  and lays his head on the olders chest.Yuta wraps his arms around Mark's waist  and snuggles into his hair.

" I love you " Yuta says . He expects an ' I  love you' back but is met with little snores.He chuckles before cuddling the younger again.

-------☆▪●°○

How was the smut? Ik it's really bad but plz go easy on me it's my first time writing smut 👉👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 20.4K 152
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
193K 9.8K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
23.4K 520 81
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
23.6K 1.7K 44
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...