A Life I Never Knew About

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Sophia Thermopolis, the older sister of Mia Thermopolis is about to learn more about herself than she ever fa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Face Claims
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Princess Diaries: Royal Engagement!
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Authors Note.

2.3K 35 28
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Okay, so this is the end of the first Princess Diaries movie. I have decided that I will not write the second movie instead what I think would be better is to let you guys decide what her future holds. Whether she ended up with Andrew, Ryan, or Nicolas?

What happened to Ellie?

What happened to Mia since she renounced her title?

Let me know in the comment section what you think happens to them in the future. Let your imagination run wild. Who knows maybe it will get me inspired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 4.8K 18
Sophia Salvatore is the sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore. She is a year younger than Stefan. But there's a secret. She is really Klaus's Long los...
8.1K 113 9
Valentina Anémone Thermopolis Renaldi or just Val Thermopolis is Mia's older sister and the heir to the Genovian throne. Not that she knew about the...
246K 4.6K 24
Clarissa Wendy Jones or what her adoptive name is Clarissa Jessica Mills is Henry's big sister that is determine to get home and away from Neverland...
1.7K 75 9
The sequel to The Royal Bodyguard Lord Lucas Whitlock was taught how to be a royal at a very young age. He never wanted to take the throne away from...