Songs Of War - What if everyo...

By Nalla_Kaltaris

This is crack and is not to be treated seriously During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn w... More

The History Of Ardonia
On Mount Velgrin
Etherea
Sendaria
The Basalt Mines
In Underwood
Riverstead
The Dragon Stone
Crown Peak
A Common Enemy
The Journey Ahead
Mount Tempest
Attack On Sendaria
The Start Of A New Journey
Battle Of The Tree Fort
Different From The Rest
Tabora Crags
For Felden
Ataraxia
Goodbye Forever...
Going Into Battle
Four Ardoni Clans VS Voltaris
The Truth Behind The Legend
The Deathsinger
Do You Have Any Lava?
An Old Friend
Leaving Ataraxia
The Knights Of Ardonia
I Made This For You
The Unyielding Legion
Fort Zuka
The Vault
Dark Niika
The Conflict Between Cydonia And K'arthen
Dominus Voltaris
The Tidesinger
The Stress
The Enderqueen
The Alliance
The Chronicler And Necromancers
The Enderknights
Igneous VS Malakai
The Battle Of Felora
The End ( Part One )
The End ( Part Two )
The Tidesinger's Songs
Battle Of Crown Peak
Another Alliance
The Nether
He
In The Shadows
Preparing For Battle
Battle Of Meridian
Where We Have Come
Felora
Vulcannus
The Story Of A King
The Balance
The Shrouded Islands
Northwind
The Boat On The Ocean
Senn
The Stress Of A Queen
The Deal
The Walls Of Time
The Battle For Felden
Against The Nether
Hailstone
The Ender Trials
The True Rulers
The Voltaris Aren't The Real Enemy
The Final Battle
The Second Great War
Author's Notes

The Last Prime

449 8 0
By Nalla_Kaltaris

Ria's p.o.v

Luna lands at Ataraxia, and all of us dismount.

Thalleous walks away. He never said anything since we escaped.

Galleous walks out of the blacksmith.
' Where's the Tidesinger? And Senn?'

We don't answer him. We didn't know break the news about the Tidesinger to him, and he was very close to Senn, we all know it, but did he know?

Thalleous walks past him. Abbigail also walks away. I'm the only one left there with him.

' Ria, where is the Tidesinger and Senn?'

' The Tidesinger is dead, and we last saw Senn clouded by the mist from the Wither.'

Galleous looks down.

I decide to ask him. ' Did you know?'

' Know what?'

' You were very close to Senn. Did you know he was the Deathsinger's son?'

' I don't know what you're talking about. What do you mean he's...'

' Even you didn't know?'

He thinks for a moment. ' Is that why he asked me that question?'

' What question?'

' He asked me a couple times what I would do if the Deathsinger had a son... He meant...'

Galleous trails off. He then turns around and walks away.

Thunderdome lands beside Luna. Grek looks sick, and Denny is holding a body.

Grek slides off Thunderdome, and Denny gets off with the body.

' Where's Hubris?' I ask him.

He doesn't answer me and carries the body into the blacksmith. I realise whose body that was.

' What about the Protisium Prime Song?' I turn to Grek instead for the next question.

' I don't know... I was too dizzy...' he muffles.

Denny looks back at me and shakes his head. I immediately understand.

I try to calm down and list everything that has happened in my head.

The Tidesinger is dead.

Hubris is dead.

We don't know what happened to Senn, but found out he's the Deathsinger's son.

The Deathsinger has the third Prime Song.

We have the last Prime Song : the Agressium Prime Song.

~*~

Thalleous pulls out the Agressium Prime Song. ' This is the last Prime Song the Deathsinger hasn't obtained. We need to make sure he doesn't get it.'

He looks at Galleous, and takes a deep breath before saying,

' I will wield the Agressium Prime Song against the Deathsinger.'

Galleous immediately walks up beside him. ' No, brother. You can't!'

' It's the only way to win this war...'

' There has to be another way! I'm not letting you...'

' Thalleous is right, Galleous, it's our only chance.'

Everyone turns towards me.

Galleous storms out of the room.

I sigh. I was only telling the truth. Wielding the Agressium Prime Song is the only way we could possibly defeat the Deathsinger, and Thalleous is the only Ardoni we have now that is strong enough to stand a chance.

~*~

Suddenly, we hear a roar. All of us walk out of the room, and see the Deathsinger in the distance.

This day couldn't get any worse!

' I'll go to the Song Shrine immediately, delay him as much as you can!' Thalleous takes off with the Agressium Prime Song.

Grek runs in, looking a little different.

' Umm... Grek, you look...'

' I've evolved into my next class!'

' About time! The Deathsinger is here!' Denny points towards where the Deathsinger is.

Grek looks in that direction. ' Perfect, time to get a feel for the new me!'

Thalleous' p.o.v

I reach the Song Shrine above Ataraxia. Suddenly, a Wither flies by, and three Voltaris drop down onto the island with me.

I gasp as I realise who they were: Almrak, Deltheus and...

' Senn...?'

Denny's p.o.v

I mount Thunderdome and Abbigail mounts Luna. Both of us take off and fly towards the Deathsinger.

Thunderdome and Luna breathe fire on him, but he summons the same shield Song Senn uses, and the fire does nothing.

Suddenly, a Voltaris jumps from the island above me and onto Thunderdome with me.

I draw out my sword and clash it with his.

Abbigail notices, and Luna flies above me. She jumps off Luna and lands beside me.

The Voltaris points his sword at us, and summons a Song. Lightning heads our way and electrocudes us. I stagger backwards and fall off Thunderdome.

Luna quickly flies under me, and I land on her with a loud thump. I look down and see the Deathsinger fighting Grek, getting closer to the Song Shrine. I squint my eyes as I see Thalleous fighting three Voltaris.

' Come on, Luna!' Luna roars and flies closer to Thalleous.

Thalleous' p.o.v

Almrak fires an arrow at me, and when I deflect it, Deltheus uses his Mobilum Song and pushes me backwards, where Senn swings his sword, and I lower my head just in time to dodge it.

Luna flies above us, and breathes fire at Deltheus. Senn teleports towards him and summons his shield Song, saving his brother.

Almrak looks up at Denny, and draws an arrow. He fires it, and Denny is knocked off Luna and falls down below.

' Denny!' I call out as Luna flies down after him.

While I'm distracted, Deltheus knocks me down and places his sword at my throat.

' The Agressium Prime Song, now!'

I look towards Senn, who turns away, avoiding eye contact.

' Come on, Thalleous, we don't have all night!'

Suddenly, I hear a Song. Deltheus looks up as Ria charges at him and knocks him off the island.

' Deltheus!' Almrak jumps onto the Wither and they fly down towards Deltheus.

Ria's p.o.v

I look at Senn, and notice he doesn't have a Wither effect on him. His golden markings had been replaced with a light red, a little bit lighter than Deltheus but darker than Almrak.

I don't put my spear down, and instead continue pointing it at him.

He turns around and jumps off as well. I look over the edge as he lands on the Wither.

I hurry back to Thalleous. ' You alright, Thalleous?'

' Yes, thanks, Ria...'

' Thalleous Sendaris.'

Oh no...

We both turn around and see the Deathsinger walking towards us.

' Give me the Agressium Prime Song.'

Thalleous activates his sword. ' No.'

The Deathsinger stops. ' I won't take that for an answer.'

Thalleous charges at the Deathsinger, who blocks his sword, and uses my Mobilum Song to jump onto one of the pillars of the Song Shrine. I jump after him, and he uses the Tidesinger's Mobilum Prime to create platforms and gets away.

Abbigail's p.o.v

This Voltaris just won't fall off! Our skills with the sword is kind of equal, so this battle is taking forever.

Finally, I'm able to land a hit on him, and kick him in the chest. He stumbles backwards, and I get a good look at his markings. I realise they were a bit familiar.

Suddenly, it struck me. This was the very Voltaris I let go back at Tabora Crags.

' I should have killed you back then.'

' You should have.'

He charges at me with his sword, and I draw out my bow to block it with my free hand. I then stab my sword into his leg.

He cries in pain and I twirl around before kicking him off. I look down as he splashes into the water below.

Thalleous' p.o.v

The Deathsinger fires his Agressium Song at me, and I fly backwards. Ria charges in behind him, but he turns around and slips to the side just as her spear lands on the ground with a loud clang.

She raises her spear and swings it at the Deathsinger, who teleports away with the same Mobilium Song I use.

I get up and teleport next to him, and our swords clash as I land next to him. He pushes me backwards, and Ria jumps beside him with her spear. He uses her Mobilum Song to leap over the spear, and lands on it before back flipping while kicking her face.

I dart towards him with my sword, but he uses Supporospike to lift the ground beneath me, and I am thrown off the ground.

I fall on my back, and raise my sword just in time to block his sword.

Ria's p.o.v

I try to attack the Deathsinger from behind, but the Wither suddenly comes back up and fires a bunch of projectiles at me, knocking me off the island and down onto the one below.

I look up as Abbigail and Thunderdome fly towards them. Luna flies up from above, but Denny isn't on her back. Could he have already...?

Both Luna and Thunderdome breathe fire on the Song Shrine island.

Thalleous' p.o.v

I quickly teleport away as the Enderdragons breathe fire on us. The Deathsinger uses Ria's Mobilum Song instead, and leaps up onto Thunderdome with Abbigail.

Abbigail's p.o.v

I draw out my sword to fight, but the Deathsinger doesn't attack me. Instead, he stabs his sword into Thunderdome's wing.

Thunderdome growls in pain and begins falling down, and I leap off him. Luna catches me, and the Deathsinger as well.

I draw out my bow and fire an arrow at him. He uses a Song and holds my arrow in place before it can hit him.

While he's focused on his Song, Thalleous leaps off the island above us, and knocks the Deathsinger off Luna.

The Deathsinger teleports to the nearest island mid-fall, and lands on the dirt, his sword flying a few feet away from him.

/A/N/ Kind of like when Thalleous landed in the snow in Episode 1, after he used his Mobilum Song to teleport onto the cliff so he wouldn't fall down. Just imagine it's the Deathsinger and there's no snow.

Thalleous' p.o.v

I teleport onto the same island as the Deathsinger, my sword raised above my head. He rolls away just as my sword clangs onto the ground.

He draws out Voltar, and before I can react, he fires his Agressium Song at me.

Ria's p.o.v

I watch as Thalleous staggers, his lights flickering. He stumbles backwards, and falls off the island just as his bright blue lights fade out.

Senn's p.o.v

Deltheus looks a lot better after Almrak uses his Supporium Song on him. Just as we're about to go back up, I see someone falling off one of the islands.

I squint my eyes as I try to figure out who it is. I notice his sword, and immediately get my answer.

It was Thalleous.

The body splashes into the water near us.

Without a second thought, I jump into the water and swim towards him. I grab onto his body and pull it out of the water.

' No...'

I bury my head into his body as tears flow out.

Galleous' p.o.v

I lose my balance and fall onto the railing of my balcony.

I couldn’t believe it.

My brother was dead.

Third person view

The Deathsinger leans forward and picks up the Agressium Prime Song which Thalleous had dropped before he fell off. He holds it up and looks at it.

He hears a Song behind him, and turns around to see Ria leaping on him with her spear.

Ria's p.o.v

I'm no match for the Deathsinger. But I didn't care when I attacked him. He had killed Thalleous, and I was angry at him for that.

I clash my spear with his staff multiple times. I finally go past his staff at the last attack, but he uses a Protisium Song, which my spear clashes into and shatters, and I stumble backwards.

/A/N/ The Deathsinger used Protoarmor.

He knocks me down, and I close my eyes, knowing this is the end.

But after a few seconds, I am still alive.

I open my eyes, and see the Deathsinger sheathing his staff.

' You are Ria Sendaris, right?'

I get up, confused. ' Yes...'

The Deathsinger then turns around without another word, picks up his sword, and leaves.

I stand there, unable to process what had just happened.

I suddenly snap back to reality as I remember he has the last Prime Song.

I chase after him, but the Wither comes back up and fires more projectiles at me, knocking me off onto the island below. Everything turns to black as I hit the ground below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 233 42
Ever Since Senn had arrived in Ataraxia 6 months ago he is now under the training of Galleous Sendaris and is part of The Knights of Ardonia and reun...
5.4K 320 33
!!THIS FANFICTION IS BEING REWRITTEN (BUT THIS COPY WILL STAY HERE)!! !SPOILERS FOR BLACK PLASMA STUDIOS' SONGS OF WAR! The symbol in the front cover...
3.8K 105 35
THIS BOOK IS POSTED ON WATTPAD ONLY! FUCK. TEENFIC. This is a book of Songs of War stuff that is as chaotic as I am. Which is to say, very chaotic. C...
1.5K 28 4
A ship story inspired by @Irlxnda, go check his or her profile for the original story. I just edited it a bit and made it longer. Much much longer. ...