Getting to Personal

By True_life_sucks

"You don't realize how alone you are until you're staying up every night thinking about things you should nev... More

Main Characters.
Selena Gomez.
Justin Bieber
Ariana Grande
Miley Cryrus
Demi lovato
Niall Horan
Jasmine villages
Zayn Malik
Detention
School?
School part 2?
Detention part 2
Monday.
Monday part 2
First saturday
COMMENT AND LIKE

Harry Stlyes

25 0 0
By True_life_sucks

"I wanted to scream, I wanted to burst in tears, I wanted to get drunk and kill my self ........But all I could do was stare at the wall in silence"
When I was fourteen I got a girl pregnant. She was a lil bit older than me, 17. We were both drunk at a party one night. It was my first time having sex. When she told me she was pregnant I was terrified but excited. Our parents were furious. They try to make the poor girl get an abortion. I wish she did. She refused tho. My mum and da always told me how disappointed they were in me. I know it was irresponsible but I was a 14 year old kid I needed them. I didn't need them constantly going off on me about things I already knew. The day the girl had the baby was the happiest day of my life. I was still 14 going on 15. The baby was beautiful.. It was a girl... We named her Lucy. I loved her so much. More than anything in the world. When she was 6 months old. I got a called..... My baby girl drowned in the bath tub. Her mom wasn't watching her, left her in there alone. I wanted to die. I don't remember what happen next all I knew was everything started hurting so bad. My heart. My baby was dead. I was 15. The mom just turned 18.. She left before I could talk to her. Moved to the other side of the country. She didn't even go to Lucy funeral. I stop talking after that happen, kept to my self. I keep blaming my self I don't know why. God I miss my baby girl she was an angle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...