เผป๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š›'...

By MooNBxtchh

๐™พ๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘... [A WORK OF FICTION] More

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1โ…
โ…แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7 โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8 โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 13โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 14โ…
TAGGED!
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 15โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 17โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 18โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 19โ…
very important announcement
News (i think? :^)
remake
goodnews!!
??
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 20โ…

โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 16โ…

642 47 36
By MooNBxtchh

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓭𝓸, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Author's POV
The day soon ended with Y/n's friends leaving her house. FateBot, on the other hand, was puzzled about Yaya's explanation about what happened to Y/n.

The thought of Theodore tried to interfere with her life angers her. She knows he's probably wanting to just look after his little sis, but he's going overboard. Fatebot took a little peek at the sleeping female.

With every second pass, every memory that happened to her and Y/n overflows in her mind. Y/n did suffer a lot ever since she was a kid, and she couldn't do anything about it except being there for her, to comfort her whenever she needs a shoulder to lean on. "She had to suffer all of this just because of me" Fatebot muttered, all this time she's been blaming herself for Y/n's suffering.

If it weren't for her Y/n would've had a happy life. But no one can change that now it's already written in their fates.

...

Beyond every corner, is a hidden trap ready to lure in their prey. "Are we ready to attack next week?" The violet Alien asked his comrade who was busy pressing buttons on their huge computer. "Yes, and after we succeed, kill those 'three' brats" the green one declared. "Are you sure we won't need this other one Voka?" The violet asked pointing at a huge glass tube that contains a female human. And it looks like she was in a deep sleep.

"That one? Kill her, we already have her facial structures. It's not like anyone's going to find out" the alien named Voka said as peered over his shoulder.

"I guess so, it's been 'months' too ever since we kidnapped her" "can you shut up Liho, I'm trying to contact someone" he shushed his partner. Liho shrugged and left to get some food for himself.

Next day

Y/n's POV
After a full day of rest, my body already felt great. I think I can go to school now, I got on my feet and stretched my arms with a yawn. Once I stepped out of my bedroom I can already smell the aroma of my breakfast, FateBot's probably cooking.

I slowly crept behind her and "BOO!" "Wow, I'm so scared" she sarcastically rolled her eyes at me. "Oh come on, if you would act scared you should've put more character in it!" She turned around and face me. "Why are you awake so early" she asked ignoring what I said earlier.

"I'm going to school duh, isn't it obvious?" I lazily made my way to the dining chair. "Are you sure? You might collapse" FateBot worriedly asked. "I'm definitely sure" I reassured.

FateBot playfully rolled her robotic eyes and continued cooking. "Are you done yet?" I asked my stomach grumbling, asking for me to stuff it with food. "Nope, this may take a while. Why don't you take a shower first, you stink" she suggested, I pouted and slowly made my way towards The bathroom.

After having a hot steamy shower, I continued my morning routines and later on found my self in front of my door. "Ready to go?" I smiled at Fatebot, "sure? But wait a minute, we need to for someone" she grabbed my hand and descended downstairs. Once we were in front of the gate I saw a boy in a dino cap, probably waiting for someone.

My eyes enlarge, face starting to heat up. "Boboiboy!" FateBot yelled as he turned around and with a smile. But wait... That's not Boboiboy, it's Cycy. "Eh? Why are you here?" FateBot asked with a curious tone

"Ehehehe, well you see my brother is busy with his girlfriend" he trailed off. My whole atmosphere darkens hearing about the girlfriend thing. Why am I sad?! Shouldn't I be happy? I successfully matchmake two people who were clearly for each other.

"Oh, okay. Y/n Cyclone will be... Eh Y/n?" I snapped out of my trance and force out a smile. "Ah yeah... Good morning Cyclone" I greeted him scratched his head nervously and greeted back. "Did you travel all this way? I mean you could've just told us Boboiboy isn't...coming. I'm pretty sure Y/n can handle herself" FateBot said, wait did she plan to ask Boboiboy to take me to school?!

"Yeah I thought about that but I'm worried if something happens to Y/n" he mumbled the last part. I can certainly see pink hues spreading across his cheeks. "If that's the case I shall trust you on taking care of Y/n" FateBot lastly said and deactivated. Cyclone grabbed the bracelet FateBot changed into and handed it to me. "Thanks" he smiled and offered his hand "shall we head to school?" He anxiously asked, even though he's not Boboiboy.

I can see he's trying to put an effort to take care of me. I guess I made another friend, "let's shall" we both left and head towards the bus stop.

Cyclone's POV
We entered the bus and it appears that we're early since there were just 4-5 people inside. Me and Y/n sat on the third row, she took the seat beside the window.

Later on, the bus started to drive towards our destination. About my brother's girlfriend, yeah he and Rosie became a thing last night. But it happened to fast, how could that be?

Is Rosie really into my brother? The thought of it always made me wonder. But I'm sure Y/n's not happy about it, it truly hurts seeing someone you love with somebody else. That's what I feel towards her, for the fact that she's beside me. But her heart is with somebody else.

I'm sure brother doesn't know about her feelings, because Y/n acts normally with him, even though she is blushing once in a while. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt my shoulder getting heavy, it was Y/n! S-she was leaning on me! *BLUSHING INTENSIFIES* (>\\\\\<)

I felt my face close to bursting out steam. "Hey Cyclone" she softly called "y-yes?" I stuttered. "Is Rosie and Boboiboy really together?" She asked I knew this would happen. I heavily sighed and lowered my head "yes, they are" and with that, she sat upright as she leaned closer to the transparent window. Her fingers started to fiddle with the window. She stayed silent for a while. She must be hurting but tried to hide everything about it.

She clearly states that I don't know anything about her, what she's gone through, or what she's feeling. "Cyclone I'm sorry" she blurted out, her back still facing me. "Huh?" "About the other day, sorry about what I've said. You honestly just wanted to help me." She slowly turned around.

"I-it's okay, Hehehe. And besides, you're right, I know nothing about you" I admitted. I frowned a bit "so from now on Y/n" I grabbed both of her hands, cupping it with my own. "I want you to open up to me. Tell me everything about you. And I promise to be there, to help you get through it. Let me be your friend" she blinked twice our eyes interlocking for a moment. Until she broke into a smile, the atmosphere became warm and cozy.

"First stop!" The driver yelled making both of us snap out of our trance. Oh shit, I forgot about school, both of us stood up and dashed out of the vehicle.

Author's POV
With the two distracted by chit-chatting, they didn't figure out they were still holding hands. Some people even mistook them as a couple because of how they act, they do seem to fit each other. It's just that the other is romantically in love with somebody else.

Whilst walking they have seemed to have coincidentally caught up with the new couple. The four stopped their pace in front of the school gate, eyes glancing at each other. Boboiboy's eyes landed into their intertwined hands, he felt his heart pang with such a view. He couldn't understand this feeling but he hated it.

"Babe?" Rosie called out her boyfriend Boboiboy smiled at her and pulled her inside the school building. No words coming out of his mouth, he is practically jealous, he won't just admit it.

Y/n, on the other hand, was washed away with jealousy. But steadied her same old expression, she forced out a smile and said "let's head inside too" with that she led Cyclone inside. Still unwary of their intertwined hands.

...

"Ohh~~ the classroom already has a new couple" Ying teased that's when Y/n and Cyclone noticed they were holding hands. They took their own hands with blushing faces. "W-we were just oblivious that's all" Y/n blurted out with her arms folded. "Oh really?" Yaya teased Y/n gave them a threatening glare which put a stop to the teasing.

Cyclone though doesn't really care about the teasing, he rather enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.3K 11
Shot stories on Boboiboy's elemental powers.
2.1K 61 18
แด›สœษชs sแด›แดส€ส ษชs แด…ษชsแด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด‡แด…, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษชs แด€ ษดแด‡แดก/ส€แด‡แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชs แดษด แดส แด˜ส€แดา“ษชสŸแด‡. ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ แดœsแด‡ แด›สœษชs ส™แดแดแด‹ า“แดส€ sแดแดแด‡ แด€ษดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… sแด›แดœา“า“s ส™แดœแด› แดœ แด„แด€ษด sแด›ษชสŸสŸ ส€...
450 21 4
--------------------------------- Boboiboy x Ejen Ali fanfiction
8K 306 22
๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™˜๐™จ...