Your Mistake, My Secret | NBA...

By AmoureX345

He bashed her so she didn't tell him about their child, His first daughter! More

Characters
Chapter 1🀰🏽
Chapter 2🀰🏽
Chapter 3🀰🏽
Chapter 4🀰🏽
Chapter 5🀰🏽
Chapter 6🀰🏽
Chapter 7🀰🏽
Chapter 8🀰🏽
Chapter 9🀰🏽
Chapter 10🀰🏽
Chapter 11🀰🏽
Chapter 12🀰🏽
Chapter 13🀰🏽
Chapter 14🀰🏽
Chapter 15🀰🏽
Chapter 16🀰🏽
Chapter 18🀰🏽
Chapter 19🀰🏽
Chapter 20🀰🏽
Chapter 21🀰🏽
Chapter 22🀰🏽
Chapter 23🀰🏽
Chapter 24🀰🏽
Chapter 25🀰🏽
Chapter 26🀰🏽
Chapter 27🀰🏽
Chapter 28🀰🏽
Chapter 29🀰🏽
Chapter 30🀰🏽
Chapter 31🀰🏽
Chapter 32🀰🏽
Chapter 33🀰🏽
Chapter 34🀰🏽
Chapter 35🀰🏽
Chapter 36🀰🏽
Chapter 37🀰🏽
Chapter 38🀰🏽
Chapter 39🀰🏽
Chapter 40🀰🏽
Chapter 41 🀰🏽
Chapter 42🀰🏽
Chapter 43🀰🏽
New House Tour🏠
Chapter 44🀰🏽
Chapter 45🀰🏽
Chapter 46🀰🏽
Chapter 47🀰🏽
Chapter 48🀰🏽
Chapter 49🀰🏽
Check This Out!
Check IT OUT

Chapter 17🀰🏽

5.8K 212 3
By AmoureX345

Toni P. O. V ( 4 months til first birthday )

" you almost there baby you got it" I smiled as me & Ciara we're trying to teach Lani how to walk while Kentrell was watching from face time.

" wait I think she got it" Ciara said as she showed Kentrell.

" come here mama" I said as she smiled walking my way step by step.

Once she reached me I hugged her kissing all over her face as Ciara gave her a high-five and gave me my phone.

" that was good princess" Kentrell said through the phone as she smiled.

We talked to him for a lil longer before hanging up then I took her to her room and changed her diaper.

After I changed her diaper I went in my room and laid her on my chest and turned on Full House.

I started scrolling through my phone taking pictures ever now and then before deciding to take a picture of her.

" say cheese" I said as she straight faced the camera making me laugh as I posted the picture.

Envy_Toni

Liked by Carmenbisxh and 666,789 others
Envy_Toni: 4 months til my baby birthday, start the countdown😜🤍
View all 4,567 comments
Ciara._ period niece🤍
Mgngx10: slime💚
DreamOfAshanti._: my baby ☺️

After posting the picture I put my phone down and seen that she fell asleep so I slowly got up.

I went to lay her in her crib and then made sure my baby monitor was on before cutting off the light and walking out.

I went into the pantry grabbing a bag of hot Funyuns before going back to my hearing my phone ring.

I answered Carmen FaceTime call setting my phone up as I opened my chips.

" Bitch guess what?" She damn near yelled.

" what?" I asked as I ate a chip.

" my nigga is flying down here and we all meeting up" she said making me huff.

" y'all meeting up I'm not coming" I said.

" whatever bruh anyways what you doing?" She asked as I ate another chip.

" eating" I said as I continued eating.

We talked for a lil longer until I hung up and then I took a nap.

End of Chapter 17👦🏽👧🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 23.2K 54
he couldn't take what he gave..so in the end was it all worth it? They were No Good for each other and everybody else around them... Updates everyday...
405K 15.4K 60
Just read! 😭
139K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....