𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫...

Από -RANBOOZ

˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 | ❝ seventy-mil projector, i can show you everything, and we're on ou... Περισσότερα

introducing...
it all started...
it was merely the beginning..
koalas, files, & investigating.
leaving a bad ass scar..
maybe it was the air that night..
its not always sunshine&rainbows.
it should have been me.
would take a bullet for you.
woo hoo, girls night!
the newsclipping.
the giraffe and a blueberry muffin.
everybody needs a break sometimes.
not being able to take a hint.
polaroid pictures & confusion.
best dad award.
the new agent, jealousy, & confessions.
long awaited duo.
the starry sky.
four texts, one missed call.
underwater.
the ex.
baby bird leaving the nest.
cheers, to one amazing team.
poker face.
complications.
tension.
snowstorm.
hot tea and one message.
isn't it lovely?
PLAYLIST FOR NEXT CHAPT.
u know ill see u again.
the mirror.
partner in crime.
wedding bells.
epilogue: at last.

it wasnt even a home to begin with.

3K 98 12
Από -RANBOOZ

" all parents damage their children. it cannot be helped. youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair. "
- mitch albom

_

"annie! annie! annie!" a little boy cheered, tackling mary anne into a hug.

it was the summer of 95' and mary anne had came home from a sleep over at a friends house.

the little boy was her brother, thomas rogers. who was younger than mary anne by eight years, but boy were the two inseparable.

"hey tommy." she engulfs him into a hug.

eventually letting go, she sees her father leaning up against the front door frame.

this can't be good. she thought to herself.

"hey tommy, go play out back and i'll be there in a sec.." she looks down at her brother with a small smile.

"you'll be okay annie?" he whispered.

mary anne nods, and he speeds his way to the backyard.

her father walks towards her, evidently drunk and it only being noon.

"where were you?" he asks, arms crossed.

"at my friends house, i told you that."

he scoffs, "don't sass me. now get back in the house and do something!"

mary anne gulps, rolling her eyes. she walks inside of the house as her dad yells, "you never do anything! i come from work and you're not doing anything!"

usually, mary anne wasn't one to talk back to anybody, especially not her father. but she was tired of it.

"you know what? i do everything around here! you don't notice though do you? because you're a grown ass man, who has his fourteen year old daughter do your laundry! and who helps tommy with his homework? i do! and who makes sure there's food on the table? i do! it's not even my responsibility to be doing all of this! you're the parent. not me!" she snapped.

her dads eyes widened, his jaw clenching. "get out. now!"

"oh, so you're kicking me out now? what the fuck is actually wrong with you. you know what, fine! i'm going to leave. but tommy's going with me." she yelled as she went to the room her and her brother shared beginning to pack clothes into her backpack.

"tommy's not going anywhere. he's staying with me."

mary anne scoffs, "right. you can barely keep yourself in tact. i cant imagine how you're gonna do with tommy."

"leave."

her father had his hands folded into a fist, she notices so she calms down and says, "you know mom wouldn't want this..."

you could almost feel the heat and anger that was coming from him and that moment. he goes over and slaps her, "shut up you dipshit!"

mary anne's facial features softened, her vision began to blur. "you and i both know it's true."

he shoved her against the wall roughly and points at her, "shut up!"

"no, you're a low life drunk who's abusing his daughter. both of us know mom would never approve of you placing a hand on me. that wont sound very good on anything will it?"

"oh what, you're threatening me now? who do you think you are?"

"more of a parent than you are to thomas."

her father didn't say anything.

she rolls her eyes zipping up her backpack, and leaving the house. she runs over to the backyard, seeing thomas kick around his soccer ball.

mary anne runs over to him and giving him a tight hug, and a kiss on his head.

she whispers, "i love you the most tommy, okay? never forget that."

"where are you going annie?"

she sniffles quickly wiping her tears, "i just.. have to go.."

mary anne looks up to see her father, watching her every move making sure she doesn't take thomas with her.

"i'm so so so sorry for this thomas." her eyes welled up with tears.

she embraces him into a tighter hug, he mumbles into her shirt, "promise you'll come back soon?"

mary anne lets go of the hug and smiles weakly, "i'll try to. stay safe."

"i love you the most annie."

she got up, and walked towards the front of the house and with no exact destination; she kept walking. not looking back, but tears ran down her face. and in her hand, she gripped a stuffed animal, a giraffe, that both thomas and her had.

and that day, was a day she would have forever engraved in her head. the day she left her heart behind in a home that wasn't even a home. it was just four walls, a roof, and windows.

and each day, mary anne feels as if she's missing a piece of her heart; well, what's left of it. constantly thinking about thomas and how she regrets not taking him.

eventually, mary anne was in the system where she went from foster home to foster home. not having a permanent place to call home. until, she was adopted by an amazing woman by the name, audrey rogers.

to which mary anne had changed her birth last name to the one audrey had because she didn't want any remembrance of her father.

audrey has a kind soul who adored all animals, plants, and anything in between. but, she found a new love when she first met mary anne. the one where you just want to hug and keep the person safe forever, type of love.

the two became like two peas in a pod, and audrey nurtured mary anne into the kind hearted woman she is today.

but of course, that doesn't mean mary anne left the attitude she once had completely. it comes in handy seeing as what she does for a living.

"hey mom.." she chuckles nervously, putting her phone to her ear.

mary anne stepped over to the small break/kitchen area at the bau.

"oh annie, so what? you don't love your mama anymore?" her mom chuckles through the phone.

"im sorry! i've just been-"

"i know baby, i'm just messing with you. how's my fbi profiler doing?"

mary anne smiles, "good, i really like it here. everyone is friendly, and the cases we work on are crazy but i'm helping people so that's all that matters."

her mom sighs, "agh you're growing up too fast sweetheart. is theo there?"

she looks up from the ground, and scans the bullpens looking for him.

mary anne spots him, "yes mom, hold on."

she walks over to theodore who was talking to spencer, "hey theo, my mom wants to talk to you."

his eyes widen with excitement as he accepts the phone, "hi ms rogers!"

she chuckles, theodores family and the rogers' have always been really close. it's how mary anne and him began to be such good friends.

"yeah.. yeah. mhm.. no not yet..." he spoke through the phone.

"no, mary anne got HAMMERED yesterday though!" theodore laughs, her eyes widened as she slaps his arm.

"ouch! okay i might be the next case because she's giving me a death glare, so bye ms rogers! love you too! oh.. you wanna talk to mary anne again.." he smiles looking over to her, "gladly, here."

theodore passed the phone to her, she cringes putting it up to her ear. "yes mom?"

"please don't tell me you drove yourself home annie."

"no mom, my friend spencer did.." she responds looking over to him, he looks up noticing she said his name.

her mom gives a sigh of relief, "agh god bless that boy. alright, bye baby. i love you, stay safe!"

"love you too mom, bye."

mary anne hangs up the phone, sighing as she sits at her desk.

"moms am i right?" spencer chuckles, putting a few papers in a file.

she laughs, "gotta love them."

"how'd your mom take you moving all the way over here?" he asked flipping through papers.

"better than i expected, it sucks obviously but she's just happy i'm doing what i love." mary anne smiles as she began to look through the file.

"that's good.."

"mary anne.." she hears someone call out her name, she looks over and notices it was david.

david was standing outside of his office, he gestured for her to come.

she nods, getting up and making her way over.

should i be worried? no, i didn't do anything..

AUTHOR SPEAKS!

idk man. kinda suck at updating 😃.

sorry bout it 🧍🏽‍♀️.

anyways hope you enjoyed:)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

9K 141 10
this is a story about reid x morgan bc they were platonic soulmates this will be a very smutty story so BEWARE😍
745K 19.7K 41
━━━━ 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 〝 you know, your brain actually begins to deteriorate by age twenty-seven. 〞 〝 you must be...
396 19 9
⤑ "cause you know i'd bleed myself dry for you over and over again." ⤑ criminal minds ⤑ spencer reid x fem oc @moonlightswp
1.9M 38.1K 34
✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...